Claire Returns Pt. 01

Story Info
Vacation to slave training 5, Claires training goes on.
7.6k words
4.46
22.9k
17

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonMarco7
DonMarco7
38 Followers

Hello,

This is my first story that I post here. With the generous support of Monkey_man66, who allowed me the use of his great characters and helped me with parts of the story, this is the 5th part of the Saga "From vacation to slave training".

As usual, all persons in this story are above 18. When we mention the ethnic backgrounds of persons, it is to contribute to the diversity in the story and the cinema in your head. No negative stereotypes in any form should be advanced. We believe, that all humans are equal. The idea of slavery is a fictitious construct. In real life, informed consent is a MUST.

As I am a non-native-speaker, writing was a real challenge for me. Please be gentle when it comes to language issues. Any form of constructive feedback would be highly appreciated.

For the future, I would like to ask, if some of the readers here (preferably a native speaker) would like to help me with my next project in plot design, and editing the story before publishing for a better reading experience for all. If yes, please get back to me in an email or this site.

DonMarco7

Claire Returns

It had been over a month since Claire had come home after she unexpectedly extended slave adventure with the black couple, the Davis's. There was little slavery in their area, and still quite a bit of resistance to it, this is partly why her parents didn't want to talk about it, they wanted to ignore the elephant in the room. Of the two her father seemed the most uncomfortable, her mother was upset about her lovely sweet daughter being used as a slave, but could only imagine it. But her father had seen her naked in the slave pens, willingly acting as a slave. It had upset and confused him.

Asking a friend for advice, he had told him to accept it and maybe let her play out her slave fantasies under his safe supervision. His friend's flippant attitude and the idea of letting his daughter act like a slave pissed him off. In his anger at seeing his little girl all slave wet he had fantasized about taking Claire to her favorite horse tack shop and fitting her out in slave gear in front of people who knew her. He even thought of putting her in a cage in the back of the truck for passersby to ogle at. But he pushed away those thoughts, there was no way in hell his wife and other children would let him get away with any of that. But then he remembered he still had to entertain clients with slave sluts brought in from outside, and that cost a bundle. A random thought went through his mind, it would be nice to have a slave girl within easy reach. But he had to remind himself that was not going to happen and he even got angry with himself for thinking it.

As for Claire, her time in slavery had messed up her sexuality. She couldn't separate her sexual feelings from her slave experiences. She wasn't sure she could have a normal sexual relationship now, and wondered if she could only enjoy sex within the confines of being a slave. She hoped her sexuality would sort itself out in time if she could stay away from slavery.

Claire had some worries about her time in Sam's custody so she decided to send an e-mail to clarify some things with the store manager and previous temporary owner.

Claire: Hi this is Claire, you should remember your former slave, you showed me off and spent time in the kennels waiting to be reclaimed. I wanted to know, if I entered the store would I be treated like any other customer? And If I spent any time in the kennels for any reason would that count against my original thirty-day time limit?

A couple of days later she got a response.

William Davis: If you enter the store, you will be greeted with something along the line as "Welcome back Claire 562 would you like to be enslaved?" but beyond that nothing else would happen, though you could be asked to disrobe for your visit. As for if you were in the kennels for any reason, it isn't automatic but if the total time of the two visits does exceed thirty days it could be used as evidence of "self-enslavement" and basis for sending you to the auction block. However, you would have to show up in the kennels within sixty days of your previous visit ending and after that, the clock would restart. As for how time in a slave custody is counted, an overnight stay of 12-24 hours counts as a full day, while 6-12 hours counts as a half day. Anything less than six hours at a time is not counted.

On a personal note, I would like to ask if you would like to return as our slave, permanently if possible but temporarily if you wish? In particular, we would like you to be our slave for a party with other masters and their slaves. You would act as a server at the party and a temporary exchange of slaves is possible (if you agree). After the party, you can stay as long as you like, And I will drive you to our place and back to your home when done. I should warn you Angela has filed a claim since you were with us for fourteen days, but nothing can come of it unless you agree to it. It is simply "on file" with the authorities. My wife would also want you to wear the mask at least for the party as well.

Claire didn't know what to think about what he said. She had been very nervous about what would happen if she even visited the kennels again. And frankly, she didn't know why she would stay in one unless it was a misunderstanding, or she had an accident in the store like what happened in York.

She was curious about the slave party; and the Davis's were easy to please sexually in bed. However, Mistress Angela enjoyed using her as a pain slave, that, along with the hood made her less than enthusiastic. It didn't take long for the hood to consume her personality and turn her into a Slave Doll. But she had also been feeling frustrated, and wondering if she was missing, or needing, slavery.

She messaged them again:

Claire: I was curious, but please don't get your hopes up. Would me being a temporary slave count against the thirty days? How long would I have to be with you before I would be considered your permanent slave? How long would the slave exchange be? When is the party?

Later that day she got her response:

William Davis: No, any time spent with us again would not count against the 30-day limit. Generally speaking, you would have to spend a year and a day as a slave to us (and that would include your original time with us) before you would be automatically deemed our permanent slave. However, a claim can be made on you after six months, but that would be decided by a judge. As for the party, it is in three weeks, but we would want you here at least five days ahead of time.

Claire answered back a thank you and she would think about it. The problem was she was wanted to, almost desperately. She couldn't understand it, it was madness, insanity, to go back. She didn't understand why her pussy dripped at the thought of being submerged again as 562, faceless pain slave. Maybe because whatever happened wasn't her fault? Maybe the idea of no longer making choices appealed to her now? Maybe even the idea of being anonymous appealed to her as well?

Soon it was less about whether she was going to do it, as to how was she going to explain it to her family. Maybe tell them she needs to confront her feelings rather than try to hide from them? That ended up being what she told them, in addition to talking about her frustration and saying this would tell her if slavery had anything to do with it. And that's the excuse she decided to use.

Two weeks before the party she mailed him, again: Dear Master Davis, I want to inform you that I would like to visit both you, my former temporary Master / Mistress as your devoted temporary slave, and attend the party.

In his answer, he had asked if he could take her naked, collared, and chained from her parents' home, but she put her foot down on that idea. He accepted her refusal, but in exchange, he ordered her to properly prepare for reentering slavery, even if it was just "short term for now". Since this was nothing that would become too obvious for her parents, she agreed to do it.

She had to follow a new Slave Yoga DVD he sent her, do the slave block moves, and repeat the mantras on the instruction videos daily. Claire applied herself in this task. The DVD went for 90 minutes, and especially in the beginning pushed her past her comfort level. Also, the mental conditioning, up to now held closely in check inside her, grew slowly again.

In the credits of the DVD, Mrs. Davis was mentioned as "psychological advisor and director" Claire did not know that Mistress was working in the field of psychology, but it started to make sense for Claire, considering the way she had treated her in the past.

She went through the exercises and it felt like visiting an old friend. As ordered she practiced the different slave positions in her bedroom in the morning naked. Master Davis demanded her to leave the blinds open, so she decided it was done best at 5.00 am. when it was still dark outside, and not many people would be in the street and see inside her bedroom, which was, unfortunately, facing the street.

Additionally, she was no longer allowed to orgasm. This itself was not such a big deal to Claire, since she refrained from most sexual activities anyway. It was too confusing for her to separate between sex and slavery.

Before she visited England, she did have little experience with boys. And the few encounters in the backseat of their cars were not in such a way to get too much excited about. They were boys, not men. Most of her orgasms in this time were "homemade" in the privacy of her bedroom using her fingers or a rabbit vibrator, which she got as a fun gift from her girlfriends for her 18th birthday. Her training as a sex slave at Roman House, and also with Master Scott and Slave Amber, and the other people she had served back in England had given her far more orgasms than in her entire previous life.

However, there was an additional order, which made the entire situation difficult for the young woman: Master Davis commanded that she would edge herself twice a day almost to orgasm for not less than two times per session with one session being right after slave yoga. Two days before he would pick her up, she would have to do it three times a day and edge herself four times a session.

This treatment took a toll on her mental energy. In combination with slave yoga, she started to become uncomfortable in her time in between freedom and sex/slavery. In total the preparation for her visit to her former Master / Mistress took almost three hours of her day. Getting up at 5.00 am, then 90 minutes of Slave yoga, with the commanded self-stimulation and massaging during this time of the sensitive private parts of her young body (the video was more than explicit and demanding about this part of the exercises) put her close to orgasm. Then, still sweating and panting, grabbing her rabbit vibrator and pleasuring herself twice shortly before the edge, which left her even more drenched in sweat and musky juices from her pussy. After the masturbation, it took her quite some time to bring up the strength to shower. Usually, she then had to change the bedsheets, them being almost soaked.

She did another edging session before bedtime, which left her excited, as well as mentally exhausted, and her thoughts circling about the upcoming time as a slave again. She had trouble falling asleep, which added to her sleep deficit. This deficit, her mind being led back to the old slave thinking by the slave mantras, and the constant denial of release was making her very sexually frustrated, even before her Master picked her up seven days before the party.

On this last day at home, Claire groomed herself carefully. She invested a long time in her hair, applied lotion to her skin, and made sure that there was not a single stubble, where it was not appropriate for a slave. For the lasting effect, she knelt down on the floor, placed a mirror below her widespread legs, took a tweezer, and removed them carefully. The little stings of pain when she plugged a hair gave her another tiny peak in her excitement.

The doorbell rang. Her father had left for the day, so it was Mrs. Anderson answering the door. It was a strange moment. Claire heard how her Master introduced himself and hurried from the bathroom to the entrance.

Claire's mother looked at the man, which would treat her little daughter as a pleasure slut and subdue her as a sex slave. Words could not describe her feelings.

Claire felt that she would rather make this quick to limit her mother's pain. She kissed her goodbye, hugged her deeply, and left with her new owner. Despite Claire's full cooperation, he grabbed her by her elbow and took her to his truck.

After he drove off with her, he parked in a secluded spot and Claire knew what to do. She unzipped his pants and used her hands to massage his cock and get it to harden. As it did, she brought it out and then kissed the tip. Then she started licking around the head eliciting low moans from him, slowly she let the head enter her mouth letting it go down her throat till she couldn't breathe. She started bobbing her head to take breaths and pleasure him. She could feel him jerking and was ready for his ejaculate when it came, swallowing it as it filled her mouth.

During the long drive back to Regina, they were able to pass some of the time talking about current events and such. But eventually, the conversation veered into the slave business. Business was so good at the store. They were expanding to what had been the main floor of the Sears Canada store. When they spoke about her upcoming servitude as a slave to him and his wife, he asked about her preparation and if she did follow all rules.

She replied honestly and gave him full insights into her private life. With red cheeks, she also told him what she had to do to keep a low profile about it since her parents would not have appreciated it. She spoke about the shame to hide it from them, but also about the emotions inside her.

Claire, more and more entering her slave mode of behavior, asked for permission to have a question by herself. She asked about Angela's profession and her being mentioned in the credits of the DVD.

"Yeah, did I not mention it? She is a psychologist and works with slaves. She is quite good at it; she even does research and writes a book about it"

"Ohhh, so she works like the famous slave therapist? Her name is......"

"Nikki Sheldon? No, Dr. Sheldon wants to help slaves in trouble. Angela's work is different. She works mostly with expensive slaves and adjusts the mindset of these slaves to the sometimes very special expectations of their wealthy owners. Think of it as a high-end dog trainer."

Claire was a little shocked and fell silent, even getting a little bit pale. In her thoughts, she asked herself: "OK, am I the next research object for her paper "How a whip and a hood can change a free woman's mind?" She was also sure without asking, that the preparation plan she had to execute for her servitude was developed by Dr. Angela Davis herself.

Primed by the preparation actions inside her boiled a vicious cocktail of emotions. From the constant edging, she was highly aroused and her sex was wet more often than she liked it. But also seeing now a potential dark twist inside the actions of Angela, she got nervous about the upcoming sessions. From her experience in her training with the Mistress of the house, she knew there would be release for her boiled-up energy by Angela's skillful use of the horrible torture instrument. This would shoot her above the sky up in dark slave space. And what being in this dark slave space would do to her, was what she was nervous about.

Her fear of losing her identity and her free will completely by the hood and the whip to the dark emotional kingdom of slavery multiplied the emotional cocktail. This mix of emotions blurred her clear mind and made the wish inside her stronger to simply let it all go and be done with it.

Before they entered the city, he told her to undress and put on her collar. They stopped by the side of the road, it was very cold out, but she undressed to the amusement of the looky loos in the cars zipping by. He took her clothes and put them in a garbage bag, but put her small purse in his briefcase. She put on the collar and got back in the car. He allowed her to wear her coat for warmth, but still, Claire felt more like she had entered slavery again.

She thought back to his suggestion of him taking her to his car naked, collared, and led by a chain. She got excited thinking of what might have been, the embarrassment and anger of her parents, and the looks of astonishment from her neighbors. A slave for all to see.

Inside the car again, and even before he continued to drive, he pulled out of a bag a large long and oval device, almost look like a lava lamp, with metal ridges, similar to what Amber had used on her in England. This was fairly thick, but also almost esthetically rounded at its beginning and end.

"Spread your legs, slave" he demanded with sincerity in his voice, clearly indicating, that the nice talking times are over now and she had now to follow the protocol etched in her brain by the Roman House.

She obeyed and he slid the device with one swift motion inside her. It was large, that while she was seated, the tip of it touched her cervix and filled her noticeably, but not too hurtful. She closed her eyes and moaned audibly.

Right after he had filled her with the large tool, it started to inflate, so it could not slip out. And it vibrated, buzzed, and also sent little electrical shocks inside her.

"This is the latest in tech. It is called THE TRAINER. After its discovery routine inside you on the reaction of its various settings, it will start to execute the program I choose. Right now, I have set it to EDGE mode, which will keep you well entertained, but does not allow you to orgasm.

It connects with my smartphone and sends all sensor data from the probe inside you to a central server running the latest technology in artificial intelligence (AI), which controls then the reaction of the device, might it be pleasure or pain, depending on my will and the setting I choose. What I like the most: The AI will use your data to learn from it and get better every day. So, you and any other girl wearing the device helps to enslave other girls. Whether you like it, or not! And it also expands so you can't remove it without me pushing a button on my phone."

"Master, please.......". The thought of her helping to enslave other girls, even with the most private insights from her body terrified her.

"DO NOT BEG! There is no point in doing that. You will not be allowed to orgasm. To prevent you from masturbation you will wear these wrist cuffs, and we attach them to the back of your collar. "

She obeyed and put on the wrist cuffs by herself, which made it even worse for her. He attached the cuffs to her collar back, and without any further comment drove on. By her raised arms her breasts stood out, barely covered by her coat and she felt more vulnerable than before.

The device inside her pleasure hole slowly hummed and massaged the entrance of her cervix, which was rather unpleasant. She started to sweat slightly but managed to keep her focus on the street and away from her boiling flesh around the unmerciful intruder in her soft female anatomy.

They arrived in the city and he drove her to the new Sam The Slave Man. She was nervous to be there again but her nudity didn't bother her. She wasn't sure why they were there but she was trying to be obedient. He brought her to the front desk and she realized why. He told the clerk to change her chip from "Free" to "Slave" and list them at her owners.

"Wait, if you do that won't I always be listed as a slave according to the store?"

DonMarco7
DonMarco7
38 Followers