Claire the Loon

Story Info
The ditsy blonde is back to be abused by her coworkers.
6.3k words
4.37
53.4k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chloehunt
chloehunt
847 Followers

"Claire, you have to help me with this, please," Jason begged as he gave her his best pouting eyes.

Claire grumbled under her breath as she propped her face in her hands. It was the first of April, and she was sitting at her office desk, fully expecting to be pranked by Cory and Mark again. Jason, her handsome office manager, was convinced he knew how to get back at Cory and Mark that year. He, of course, needed Claire's help to pull it off.

"What is it you want me to do exactly?" she groaned, finally giving in.

"Sweet! Thank you! Go to that storage closet in the basement. You know the one with the old couch that came out of Amelia's office? Cory and Mark have a stash of edibles in a shoebox on the shelf over the couch. I'll keep the boys distracted while you switch their stash with these," he explained as he handed her a small box of brownies.

"Uh oh, what's special about these?"

"It won't make them feel happy if that's what you're asking," he chuckled.

"Ugh, I need to graduate out of this office," she sighed.

"Hurry, go! I just saw Cory's car turn into the parking lot. Mark is always right behind him."

Claire darted off towards the stairs with the impostor edibles tucked under her arm. She never participated in pranks if she could avoid it, so she was the least suspicious person to make the exchange. Amelia, the big boss, kept a close watch on the storage areas with the security cameras during working hours. She would know something was up if she caught her husband Jason sneaking down to the basement. Claire often made trips down there to collect daily supplies. She wouldn't raise any alarms.

The basement was nice and cool, sending a chill up Claire's legs and under her skirt. She went to the back corner and searched an exposed beam for the closet key. She found it tucked under an old calendar. She let herself into the cave-like closet. She was surprised to discover the light was already on. She figured one of the boys forgot to turn it off after a late-evening edible break. The closet was deep and cluttered. It extended underground about ten yards to act as a storm shelter, but Amelia kept it locked, making it inconvenient in an emergency. She didn't want non-office employees stealing pens or toner. Preventing petty theft was obviously more important than surviving a tornado.

Amelia was nutty like that. She was a perky-breasted redhead that got her way around the building. Claire had her doubts about Amelia's loyalty to Jason, especially after the sordid events surrounding last year's Halloween party. Claire was still confused about that infamous night. Five months of therapy hadn't helped clear it up yet, and her office mates never talked about it to her relief.

As Claire inched her way past overstuffed storage shelves, she was startled by a provocative female groan coming from the back of the closet. She froze just behind the large shelf that acted as a room partition. She cursed under her breath and scurried against the shelf to hide. She very carefully scooted two cardboard boxes apart, making a little hallway between them, and peeked over the top of the shelf into the back of the closet. She gasped to discover Amelia on her hands and knees on the old office couch. Her skirt was pulled up, and her panties were around her knees. Her blushing tits were hanging out of her blouse, bouncing lusciously. Mark was kneeling behind her with his cock buried in her cunt. He was squeezing her hips as he pounded inside her. Mark was a part-time mountain climber, and he had the thigh muscles and dark tan to prove it.

Many different thoughts raced through Claire's mind at that point. First, she assumed this was some kind of April fools' joke for her, but it didn't make any sense. Why would Jason send her to the basement to catch his wife fucking the human resource manager? Her second thought seemed more plausible. Jason didn't know she would discover Amelia and Mark fucking. He was simply trying to give Cory and Mark diarrhea with the impostor edibles. That had to be it, so she needed to leave the fake brownies on the floor and hightail it out of the closet before she was caught peeping.

Claire quietly set the fake brownies down and turned to leave, but she froze again when she heard voices at the front of the closet. She gasped and squatted down on the floor. She heard Amelia and Mark cursing and shuffling as they struggled to make themselves decent. Claire was about to be caught in the middle of some serious office drama. She absolutely hated office drama. That's when she noticed the dark gap between the large shelf and an old filing cabinet. She could totally fit her skinny ass in there. She scrambled for the shadows and packed herself into the tight hole right as Jason and Cory stepped in view. They passed by her unseen and walked around the shelf. They froze at the sight of Amelia and Mark, waiting suspiciously in the back of the closet.

"What the fuck?" Jason exclaimed at their disheveled appearances.

"Jason, darling, what are you and Cory doing down here so early?" Amelia stammered as she brushed her long red hair out of her face. She had barely finished buttoning her blouse two seconds earlier.

"We were looking for Mark," Jason said in an angry tone. "James said he saw him park in the back lot super early this morning for some reason. I figured my prank was blown at that point and came down here to find Claire before Mark caught her messing with his stash."

"Where is Claire?" Cory inquired. "Didn't you just send her down here?"

"I did," Jason said as he stepped out of the back of the closet and looked around for a moment.

Claire cursed when she realized she had left the brownie box sitting in full view of the main walkway. Jason, of course, saw it and stepped behind the shelf to investigate. He immediately caught sight of Claire's white heels in the dark corner.

"Claire, why the fuck are you hiding?" Jason asked in disbelief.

"Shit," she grumbled as she gracelessly stumbled out of the tight corner and stood to face the music. "Well, this is a bit awkward," she stammered as she brushed her blond locks out of her face and looked at Jason guiltily.

He looked furious as he waved her into the back of the closet to join the unexpected meeting.

"Claire?" Amelia gasped. "Were you spying on us?" she demanded.

"Not on purpose," she squeaked with an innocent shrug.

"Claire obviously saw something that made her want to hide," Jason spat as he looked between Amelia and Mark. "Would one of you mind telling me what happened before I let Claire explain what she saw?"

Amelia scowled as she looked between Claire and Jason.

"I'm not going to stand here and be belittled by your cheating ass after what happened at the Halloween party!" Amelia yelled.

The color left Claire's face after that comment. She had been hoping she was the only person with memories from that drug-induced, sordid fuck-fest, but she finally knew the truth. They all knew, and they had agreed not to talk about it.

"If you're bringing that shit up now, you're obviously trying to evade my question," Jason declared.

"What are you talking about?" Cory interrupted. "You guys remember the Halloween party?" he asked in astonishment.

"No, we still have no idea what actually happened," Amelia snorted. "But we discovered a video of the incident on the old puppy cam. We agreed to keep it to ourselves because we didn't understand it."

Claire felt dizzy as she stepped over to the coffee table in front of the couch and sat down. She propped her head in her hands to ease the spinning before it disturbed the contents of her stomach.

"Claire, what's wrong?" Jason asked suspiciously.

"I um... my therapist told me not to talk about it at work," she stammered.

"You know what happened that night?" Amelia asked.

"No. I don't," Claire said nervously as she looked at the people around her.

"You know what?" Jason asked as he glared at Amelia. "Let's get this shit all out in the open now. Do you still have the video on your laptop?"

"I do. It's in my bag under my desk," she said plainly.

"All of you stay right here until I get back," Jason ordered before he stomped out of the closet.

Everyone sat and stood in silence until he returned with the laptop under one arm and a small paper bag under the other. He directed everyone but Claire to sit on the sofa against the wall as he set up the laptop on the little side table opposite the sofa. Claire watched in horror as he launched the video from the infamous Halloween party. The video had been recorded from a small shelf on the wall behind the kitchen table at Jason and Amelia's house. Claire watched her butt-naked self step into a room of costumed revelers with a garden gnome under her arm and her cellphone in hand. She sat Smiley, her sinister garden gnome, on the kitchen counter next to her cellphone. Then she proceeded to smear white chocolate all over her tits and between her legs before she climbed onto the kitchen table to masturbate. She fingered herself right in front of Jason as he stood staring at her. He was wearing the handsome sailor costume that made him look like a stripper.

"You look disturbed by the video, Claire," Jason observed as he studied her face. "You should be absolutely horrified by it, not simply disturbed. You remember it, don't you?"

"I do," she confessed in shame and humiliation. "I remember every heart-pounding second of it," she whispered as she watched Jason plunging his magic tongue into her pussy while she squirmed on the kitchen table. She hadn't had a licking or a fucking that good in six months. The party-goers around them were eagerly watching the scene. A whole house full of drugged spectators.

"Oh my god," Cory breathed as he watched himself climb onto the table and pull Claire on top of him so he could fuck her ass while Jason fucked her cunt. "Bits and pieces of that night come back to me in my dreams sometimes," he whispered with a gulp. "I thought I was going crazy, and I still think I am sometimes."

"You think you're going crazy?" Jason asked in annoyance. "I can't get through one day without hearing that little sinister voice in my head telling me to fuck Claire."

"What?" Claire gasped as she looked at Jason in alarm.

"You heard me. Ever since that night, I've been hearing voices. Whatever you drugged us with is still messing with us," he said as he sat down next to her on the coffee table. "Every time I see you, the little voice starts talking to me," he whispered as he brushed her hair off her shoulder and brought his mouth close to her ear. "Do you know what it told me to do this morning? It told me to bend you over your desk and fuck you like the dirty slut that you are... and I really wanted to do it."

Claire shuddered at his words. His warm breath on her neck was stirring the unsteady passion she felt inside her every time she thought about that infamous Halloween night. In spite of her fear of what happened, she had enjoyed it. She often thought about it when she was alone in bed with her dildo and vibrator. The crazy events were blamed on the tainted candy she had left on Amelia and Jason's doorstep, but no one knew the crazy stuff that happened to her before the party. She had to admit that she likely hallucinated the whole thing, and she hated to admit how much she hoped it would happen again next Halloween.

"Tell us, Claire, what set that orgy in motion?" Jason asked as he touched her cheek and coaxed her eyes to his.

Her heart was pounding as she stared into his big hazel eyes.

"I uh, don't think you would believe me," she stammered.

"Oh really? Cory, reveal our guest of honor," Jason ordered as he tilted his head towards the brown bag he had set beside the laptop earlier.

The video showed Cory and Jason vigorously double fucking Clair on the kitchen table as Mark shoved his cock down her throat. Her eyes had drifted to the hot scene while Cory tore the little brown bag open. What he set on the table sent Claire's heart into her throat.

"SMILEY!" she gasped in astonishment at the sight of her ceramic garden gnome. He usually sat in the grass just outside the front steps of her townhouse. She knew it was him because of the sinister grin on his face. "How did he get here?" she demanded.

"I swiped him off your lawn after you left for work this morning," Jason confessed with a grin. "Does Smiley still talk to you, Gwen?"

"No. He hasn't sent me any messages since Halloween."

"Do you want to know what he's saying now?" Jason whispered with a smirk.

Claire looked at her office manager in astonishment for a moment. Then she looked between Cory, Amelia, and Mark. They were all staring at her with strange looks in their eyes.

"This is a joke, right?" she stammered. "You said Smiley only has power on Halloween."

Jason burst out laughing at her comment, building Claire's concern for him. She was beginning to fear her evil garden gnome was up to his old tricks again.

"That wasn't exactly the truth," he chuckled. "Smiley's power surges on a six-month cycle, give or take a few weeks. I received a strange text last week. It told me to check the old footage from the puppy cam. As soon as I saw the video, I remembered everything. I also remembered the Great and Powerful Smiley. The nagging voice in my head finally had a name again. He has questions for you, Claire," he whispered as he ran his fingers into her long blond hair, gently pulling the silky strands between his fingers.

His touch sent her heart pounding worse than it already was.

"What questions?" she asked with a gulp.

Jason smiled wickedly as he turned his eyes on Smiley for a moment. He nodded at the creepy gnome before his gaze drifted back to Claire.

"Smiley wants to know how often you fantasize about fucking me? Answer honestly, Claire. That's how you safely get out of this basement," he warned.

"Shit," she whimpered as she closed her eyes and took a shaky breath. She couldn't believe her bizarre nightmare was happening all over again. "I uh... a lot. I think about fucking you a lot," she confessed.

"How much is a lot? Smiley wants details," Jason pressed.

"Almost every night," she grumbled through her teeth.

"Wow... you have no idea how hard that makes me," Jason confessed. "Would you have been disappointed if I bent you over your desk and fucked you this morning?"

"Um... no."

He chuckled at her answer.

"Would you be disappointed if I held you down on this coffee table and fucked you right now?" he whispered close to her lips.

She went tingly all over at his words.

"I wouldn't be disappointed," she admitted.

"Holy fucking shit! She is crazy!" Amelia laughed, causing everyone else to burst out laughing.

Claire looked at everyone in confusion for a moment.

"Uh... what the fuck is going on?"

"Don't look at me. It was Jason's idea," Cory chuckled.

"Sorry, Claire, you made it too easy," Amelia laughed.

"Tell me what's going on?" Claire demanded in growing confusion.

"I'm really sorry, Claire," Jason said with a huge grin. "This was a prank that went way better than I thought it would. At least, that's what I want them to think," he whispered with a wicked smile.

Claire's heart sank at his words. Either they were playing her for the idiot she was, or something sinister was going on between Smiley and Jason.

"Did you guys seriously set me up on Halloween and kept quiet about it for SIX months?" she stammered.

Jason exchanged guilty looks with his wife and coworkers, and that explained it all for Claire.

"You assholes drugged me and made me think I was being manipulated by a fucking garden gnome?" she yelled and stood in a rage.

"What if we did? You said you enjoyed it!" Jason said in their defense.

"That's beside the point! You're all fucking crazy! I thought I was going crazy! I should report you all to the FBI! I quit! I'm not working one more minute with you psychopaths!" she yelled as she tried to push past Jason, but he grabbed her and pulled her down into his lap.

"Wait one minute, Claire!" he grumbled as he wrapped his arms around her, trapping her flailing arms to her sides. "We did it to help you come out of your nervous shell. You had been eye-groping Cory and me for weeks before the Halloween party, but you kept refusing our party invitations. So, I switched your candy before you left work that evening. Cory hid a little camera behind Smiley's left eye so he could watch the action with an app on his phone. He sent those crazy text messages. We're sorry you had a bad trip on the candy, but you obviously enjoyed yourself once you got to the party," he laughed as she continued to struggle to get away from him.

"Do you know how much money I spent on therapy since that night? I thought I spoke to a demonically possessed garden gnome! Now let me up!" she growled.

"Not if you're going to tell somebody what we did. Besides, you said you wanted me to hold you down and fuck you. Have you forgotten that already?"

"That was BEFORE I knew you were psychopaths!" she yelled.

"Why does that change anything? You enjoyed being manipulated by a garden gnome, so why not enjoy being manipulated by a real person? Who knows? Smiley might still be manipulating me. Does that idea turn you on?" he laughed as he wrestled her down onto the coffee table. She gasped when he finally got her down under him and grabbed her arms.

"Let me up!" she growled as she struggled to pull her wrists out of his grip, but he was too strong for her.

"Not yet," he said as he forced her hands down, pinning them against the table beside her head.

He got his knees between her legs so she couldn't kick him in a sensitive place. He let his body weight do the rest of the work. Claire scowled at Jason as he gave her a big grin. He was at least sixty pounds heavier than her. She eventually gave up the futile struggle. She decided to save her energy for a better opportunity. She hated and liked how hot she felt to be pinned under Jason again. It was bringing back a lot of erotic memories. Struggling with him had made her wet, and the hard bulge pressing against her crotch was making her tingle. She was convinced her suppressed lust for him had warped her brain. She belonged in their crazy club, but she would never admit it. Not after they pulled the prank of the century on her. At least, she hoped it was a prank. The glint in Jason's striking hazel eyes made the pit of her stomach do nervous flips. Something was seriously off about him.

"You seem conflicted, Claire," Jason observed as he admired the anxiety in her bright blue eyes. "I like having you trapped under me. Does it turn you on?"

"No," she huffed, wishing her heart would chill its pounding for two seconds.

"I think you're lying," he whispered as he pushed his bulge harder against her crotch, making her eyelids droop. "I think you're really enjoying this," he whispered before he leaned down and kissed her.

She whimpered a little as he slid his tongue into her mouth and worked it against hers. He smelled and tasted as good as she remembered. He had her extremely horny after a minute of deep exploring with his tongue.

"Mm," he moaned as he raised up and licked his lips. "Smiley wants us to fill all your slutty holes again, Claire. I'm going to let you up now so we can strip. Don't try anything funny," he warned as he slowly climbed off of her.

Jason watched Claire carefully as he stepped in front of the gap between the shelf and wall, blocking her only means of escape. Claire gulped as she watched him unbutton his shirt and toss it to the floor, revealing his toned arms and chest. Jason didn't have a large build like Mark. He wasn't the athletic type, but he cared about his appearance. The effort he put into his body was obvious, and that turned Claire on every time she saw him. Mark and Cory were on their feet at that point, adding to the pile of clothes on the floor. Amelia opened her blouse to let her alluring tits hang out. Then she reclined on the sofa with a pleased smile on her face. She would be watching her husband fuck his coworker again. Claire was beginning to think she got off on it.

chloehunt
chloehunt
847 Followers
12