Claire's Appointment with Mr Strong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paulb85
paulb85
348 Followers

He moved past me quickly without saying a word. He looked into the bathroom ensuring that it was empty and returned to the bedroom. He took up the untouched glass of champagne I had poured for myself, and drank a good mouthful while looking at Claire. Although her head was hidden in the pillow her bottom and vagina were fully exposed. He stood watching her for a good minute. "More lovely then any photo," he said to me.

James moved beside Claire on the bed. His hands felt underneath her to caress her breasts. He gave the upturned buttocks a hard smack leaving a red mark. He moved back, took off his shirt and trousers. He then lowered his pants to expose his generous tool which we had admired previously in the photo. But the photo had not done it justice. It was considerably bigger than it had looked in the photo even though it was hanging down in a flaccid state. He stood behind Claire resting his cock in the cleft of her buttocks. It overflowed the crack.

"What is it that you want, Cuck?"

"Er......., well......."

"Come on spit it out."

"Er,........ I want you to fuck her hard, sir."

"Oh God," said Claire. He was leaning over her working his palms on her breasts occasionally gripping and pulling on a nipple. I could see his cock hardening as he rubbed it up and down her greasy crack. Some spunk was leaking from the tip of the penis. My cock was also rigid. I nearly came as I watched the show.

"Tell her, Cuck."

"Claire, he needs to fuck you hard now."

"Oh, oh...... Yes. Yes, please sir, fuck me hard." She held open her labia with her fingers. His cock was now rigid and stretched up into the small of her back.

He moved her position by gripping her hips to put her in line to mount her. He placed his cock at the entrance of her lips. He pushed. But she was not able to take it. She moaned loudly. He pushed again. Half an inch went in. He eased out of her completely and I could now see the end of the large cock covered in her juices. He realigned and pushed again. This time a full two inches were in. He held still and both he and Claire were breathing hard. He eased out a touch and rammed hard inwards again. I could clearly see that he now had three quarters of his length inside her. There was still nearly three inches that needed to be accommodated. After a pause he pushed again and finally the full length was inside her. He sighed deeply. Claire cried out.

James started pumping slowly while I watched while rubbing my hard cock through my trousers. It was fascinating to see nearly the full length come out stickily only to be rammed back in. He did this several times to taunt her. Claire was gently crying and moaning in ecstasy. He was breathing hard with the effort and the pumping continued. After a couple of minutes he increased his pace. In and out he pushed and pulled. Claire suddenly cried out loudly, went rigid and climaxed. This excited him further as he picked up the pace. He slapped her buttocks but still managed to pound her vagina. His viscous fucking of my wife went on for a full thirty minutes while I watched. I saw every stroke and every vein of his cock as it slipped in and out of her. Suddenly he increased the pace. I knew that he was close. He seemed to get larger still. Claire cried out again. She had climaxed a second time. This took James over the edge and he pushed in tight and held it deep inside her. I saw his buttocks clenching as he was coming; James was pumping his seed into my wife and it took him a full minute to do so.

He eased out of her and I saw a shrinking cock, still of significant size, glistening with both her and his juices. Her vagina was leaking fluid onto the bed.

Claire collapsed as he withdrew and he laid on the bed exhausted beside her. We were all silent other than the deep breathing coming from all of us.

"Wow," said Claire after a couple of minutes.

"Take the mask off girl." He told her. She removed the mask and looked at James. She was speechless and overcome with surprise. Her hand went to her mouth. "Oh my God," she said. But she quickly recovered, smiled and lent into James and gave him a passionate kiss on the lips.

He smiled and kissed her back. "Was that good for you girl?" He asked her as he took her in his arms.

Clare turned towards him. Her hand went to his cock. "Oh yes sir, very very good" she said.

Her hand started stroking him slowly helped considerably by the various juices and lubricants which made him slippery. After fifteen minutes I saw some movement of his cock. It was coming alive again. Good God, I thought. Was he really going to be hard again so soon after such a major orgasm? But Claire's hands were working wonders and her enthusiasm was greatly encouraged by the result. She leaned up over it, looked lovingly at it and took it into her mouth as far as she could. She pushed down and up letting the cock slide in and out of her lips. It was now his turn to moan deeply. Soon he was rigid again at his full ten inches with the tip sloping up towards the head of the bed. Claire licked it avidly.

"Cuck,"

"Yes, Sr.," I replied

"Get her ready again. This time on her back," he told me.

I went to the right side of the bed, gently took Claire's arm and eased it away from his cock. She looked at me. I couldn't resist taking her in my arms. I kissed her lips. They tasted different but it did not worry me. I maneuvered her on to her back moving her legs apart. I put my hand on her vagina and scooped as much of the liquid away. I went into the bathroom to dispose of it and came back with a wet flannel. I washed her gently. I felt her vagina again and it was still leaking the results of the previous love making.

"She is ready for you, sir," I told you. I stood beside the bed and watched.

James turned and got on his knees. He slapped her breasts. Again and again he slapped her until she was crying out with each slap. But she was squirming on the bed and I got the impression that she was raising her breasts to him for more punishment. Claire was writhing again sobbing gently. He knelt up, aligned his tool and thrust it into her used cunt. This time, because of the lubrication, it was fully sheathed on the first thrust. Once again he pounded in and out of her as he played with her breasts. After a minute Claire had a major orgasm and collapsed. I saw his engorged cock slip out of her. He turned her on to her front, slapped her buttocks hard several times, turned her back, grabbed her hips and slammed into her cunt again. After fifteen minutes of pumping he came inside her again. Claire cried out in ecstasy.

James pulled out and I saw that his tool was covered in cum. He got up and stood at the end of the bed. "Cuck," he summoned me. I stood and came towards him. I shivered wondering what he wanted. "Get my trousers."

I retrieved his trousers and brought them to him. He looked me in the eye as he slowly pulled the belt out of the loops of the trousers. I could not take my eyes away from him. His cock shone from the spunk coating on it. He dropped the trousers and I was mesmerized as he wrapped the belt around his fist. I shivered as I remembered the story on which he had originally commented. It had been the catalyst that had brought us to this point. I shivered as I realized what was to happen next.

"Cuck."

"Yes, sir."

"Get ready, Cuck."

I undid my trousers dropping them to the floor with my pants. I stepped out of them . My cock was hard standing proudly in front of me. Although proud it was nothing compared to his tool in its flaccid state. I pushed my shirt up and tucked it around my waist and bent over the end of the bed. I looked at Claire who was lying on her back with spunk leaking out of her vagina onto the sheet. I moved my legs as far apart as I could and pushed my bottom up as high as it would go. Claire and I looked at each other. She brought her hand down on my head forcing my face into her crotch. I rested my head on her thighs feeling the sticky mess on my cheek.

"I am ready sir," I told him. My cock was as hard as it had ever been.

The first strike was agonizing but I managed to stay in position. After ten strokes my bottom was warming and the glow felt surprisingly pleasant. My head turned to Claire's vagina. My tongue licked the top of her thighs. I was looking forward to the next strike. After twelve James said: "Final six, really hard."

And they were, but I felt exuberant as he laid into me. With each stroke I was pushed forward and my tongue worked on Claire's labia. On the final stroke I came, pulsing my sperm onto the bed. Claire jumped up and gave me a hug.

James started to get dressed. I pulled up my pants, poured a glass of champagne and gave it to him. I poured out a second to give to Claire.

As James was dressing he turned to me and said: "Your wife is magnificent. Will you bring her to me again, Cuck?"

I thought for a moment. "Yes, sir. I will." I paused as he put on his shoes. I thought about what I had just said. "When would you like her, sir."

He stood up and walked towards the door. "Two weeks from today Cuck. Start thinking about it." With that he left the room.

I looked at the clock. It was ten passed eight. We had been at it for over three hours. Claire was lying as she had been left on the bed with her eyes shut. I took off the remainder of my clothes, retrieved the bed clothes and slipped in beside her covering us both. She turned towards me. "Thank you," she whispered sleepily into my ear. "That was completely out of this world. I love you." She kissed me on the lips and her hand went to my naked buttocks. "Did he hurt you?"

"Not as much as he could have done," I replied.

She took hold of my cock. "I hear that we are going to be busy on Friday week." She squeezed hard.

When we got home on Saturday I looked at my email in box. There was a message from him:

"In two weeks I will come and fuck your wife, Cuck. You get her ready as you did yesterday, then you will watch. Afterwards, you will be made to clean up her cunt and my cock after I cum in her. Then I will whip your arse. Send another photo."

I showed Claire. She kissed me on the lips and rubbed her hands over my buttocks through my trousers. "Let's look at the photos you took," she said. As her hands continued roving she continued; "Perhaps we should also get a proper school cane?" I smiled and kissed her deeply.

"Lets go to bed," I told her as I led her up the stairs.

paulb85
paulb85
348 Followers
12