Claire's Dreadful Misadventures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah... well... you are right, of course. In Russia, you disobeyed. You became violent and caused a big problem for the entire company. It actually looks like there are some important deals and agreements that will fall apart because of all this. We stand to lose a lot of money. More importantly, some people may actually be in danger. It has become a very stressful situation."

Dr. Thorton sighed, looking over-worked, as he continued. "So of course, you have to be punished, yes. I was going to talk to you about the details later but since you are asking about it, I'll tell you a bit more. This is what we are going to do.

You will attend daily classes in the morning for obedience training. I will be your teacher sometimes, and, other times, it will be someone else. I'm hopeful that the obedience training will help you to see that there is actually a path forward for you here. The afternoons will consist of a punishment of some kind. Again, sometimes administered by me, if I have the time, or sometimes it may be someone else."

Dr. Thorton soften his tone as he said, "So, these afternoon sessions, Claire, that's what we are going to add as a consequence for what happened in Russia."

He nodded his head sadly.

"Okay, sir."

Dr. Thorton continued on in his normal calm yet assertive, serious tone.

"The afternoons won't be designed to teach you specific information or skills like the obedience sessions. They're just gonna be... you know... punishment. It's gonna be about making sure that justice is served and that... well just that you receive the punishment that you deserve. Unlike the past, it won't be a single session. It doesn't seem like you are able to make it through full punishments in one day anyway. So, this is going to be a session pretty much every afternoon. I understand that your body will need a break sometimes. So, I'll let you know about that. You may get some days off from the punishment program, but there isn't really a set schedule. We'll just have to see how that goes."

"Alright, I guess that makes sense." Claire was bouncing her knee up and down nervously. "But how long will I have to do the punishment program thing?"

"Claire, I don't think you are hearing me right now. This is a very serious situation. I have a lot to deal with to ensure that you stay safe and that the rest of my employees stay safe. The Russian mafia there... well I shouldn't concern you with the details. The point is I have a lot to attend to. Your punishment will continue until I think you have learned your lesson, and that's all you need to know. Return here at promptly 6AM tomorrow, not a minute late. Be prepared for a difficult first lesson. And Claire... do mind your language. It's not a 'punishment program thing,' okay?"

"I'm sorry, sir."

"You'll be cleaning the second floor today. Let's hope we don't have to clean out your mouth as well. You're dismissed."

The next morning Claire knocked on the door of the study, was admitted, and took her seat across from Dr. Thorton's desk.

"There is a lot to introduce you to. Your first lesson will take place in the basement."

"The basement, sir?" Claire had never been to the basement before.

"Yes, you'll be spending a lot of time there now that you are in the obedience training program."

Dr. Thorton led Claire to a door that she had never entered. He unlocked the door and opened it, revealing a downward staircase which led to the basement. At the bottom of the stairs, there was a hallway. It felt less like a warm home and more like an office building or laboratory. The walls were all white, with no decorations. The lights were fluorescent. And doors lined the hallway with numbers like 98 or 99. He opened a door labeled 101. The walls of this room were also white. In the center, there was a wooden table and chair that looked strikingly out of place. Underneath the table, Claire saw some cables and other boxes she could not identify. There was a camera mounted in the corner with a small refrigerator and freezer below it. Conspicuously, a large paddle was also hanging from the wall.

"This is your training room. This room is dedicated to teaching stillness."

Claire looked around, wide-eyed.

"The spanking position, if you would," Dr. Thorton said, as he closed the door behind them.

Claire knelt on the chair and put her elbows on the table with her hands in the air. At this point, she noticed something small and metallic on the table. There seemed to be a small knob on one side. Whatever it was, there was another one right next to it. Claire's confusion was soon alleviated.

"Allow me to explain the purpose of this room. Do you know what those metal contraptions are on the desk?"

"No, sir."

"Those are nipple clamps, Claire. Do you know what they are for?"

"No... is it some kind of punishment for my nipples?"

"Yes... but also not necessarily. You see these clamps are especially designed to teach you to be still. They actually don't hurt to attach. But you see each clamp is connected to a cable, which in turn is connected to the table. The cables will provide a kind of leash for your nipples. So, that will restrict your movement. Keep in mind, if you pull against the limits of the cables, the clamps will tighten. And that will hurt you, Claire. The more you pull, the more they will tighten. Past a certain point, the clamps might get pulled off your nipples entirely. And I'll tell you now, that will really hurt you Claire.

So, you can see how this set up is highly motivating for the person in question to remain in position, can you not?"

"I... yes, I understand. It's quite... clever, sir. So... do I just have to stay in the position or... I mean... are you actually going to paddle me while the clamps are attached?"

"Well of course Claire. That's the whole point."

"Oh..." Claire said quietly, as the predicament slowly started falling into place in her mind.

Dr. Thorton made Claire go through the familiar process of ice, friction, and hot towels that so reliably caused her nipples to become erect. Everything that was needed was conveniently stored in the training room.

After attaching the first clamp to Claire's nipple, he said, "There we go. Now, that doesn't hurt much, does it?"

"No, it's just a little cold after the hot towels but it doesn't hurt at all."

Dr. Thorton attached the other clamp and tightened the cables so that they were taut but not so tight that the clamps would actually begin to tighten painfully. However, Claire realized that he was giving absolutely zero slack. If she moved even in inch...

"Are you ready, Claire?"

"Yes, sir."

Dr. Thorton delivered a powerful blow. Claire rocked forward. The clamps pulled and tightened.

"One, sir. Thank you, sir. May I please have another, sir?"

On the second stroke, Claire fell forward, and the clamps painfully snapped off, causing her to cry out. Only at this point did Claire fully understand what Dr. Thorton had meant earlier.

"Two, sir. Thank you, sir. May I please have another, sir?"

"That will probably happen from time to time at the beginning. But eventually I want to see you taking strokes like that while being perfectly still."

Dr. Thorton reattached the clamps and was lining up for a third stroke when, unexpectedly, Nancy knocked while simultaneously opening the door.

She spoke with some anxiety, "There is an urgent call for you, sir."

Dr. Thorton left Claire in position and did not return for some time. When he did, his speech was fast-paced and serious.

"Claire, the situation in Russia is deteriorating. I need to deal with the situation in person. I'll be leaving for a few days immediately. So, I've been forced to come up with a backup plan for your training. I'm going to leave you in the care of my nephew, Tyler. Obey him completely. This will be a training program for both of you in a sense because he is very inexperience at this sort of thing. You see, he's just turned 19. I need to teach him how to properly administer punishments, and this is a good learning opportunity.

Please, try to help him through the process. Let him know that it's okay to do what he needs to. There is obviously a camera in this room. I'll be reviewing the footage to make sure that you were both obedient and extraordinarily helpful as well.

I don't have time to do it myself so please inform Tyler about the following rules. Tyler will train you in this room every morning. For today, I expect the clamps to be pulled off at least three times, okay? If the clamps are not being pulled off from time to time, that means the paddling is not severe enough. You may need to tell him to strike you harder. Make sure that Tyler is using the proper sensitization process whenever the clamps need to be reattached. By the end of the week, you should be taking strokes that are just as severe as the two I gave you today but while keeping yourself perfectly still. Make sure Tyler counts how many times the clamps get pulled off each day. Ask him to punish you extra if he doesn't start seeing improvements. Now, I need to depart immediately. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"I'm going to send Tyler down as quickly as possible. It should only be a few minutes. Are you okay to stay in position for a few more minutes?"

"Umm... yes, sir."

A few minutes later, Tyler entered the room and said, "Um... hello. I'm Tyler. You can call me Ty, though."

Claire turned her head to look at him and tried to do so without disturbing the clamps. She recognized him as the tall, blonde-haired, young man she had seen at the dinner party on the night of her first punishment. Tyler seemed to have a very athletic build. His tone was much less formal than Dr. Thorton's, and he seemed perhaps a bit flustered. Understandably so, Claire thought.

"It's nice to meet you, sir. I'm ready for my punishment."

"Right... um... Claire, I'm sorry about all this."

With anxiety, he looked over Claire's naked body, noting her reddened bottom and the nipple clamps. He ran his hand through his hair as he continued talking.

"I'm sure Dr. Thorton thinks he's toughening me up or something, but honestly this just seems cruel to me. And yeah, I know he's listening to our conversation. I'd tell him this to his face. I mean... Now that I'm here looking at you. I think I might just let you go. I don't think I can do this."

"I'm terribly sorry if this is a rude question, sir. But does Dr. Thorton punish you? Like how he punishes me?"

"No... The men of the Thorton family are treated differently than the women. I can be demoted or given less responsibility within the company, but I would never be punished physically."

"Well, if you were to let me go, he would not punish you, but..."

Tyler began to see where she was going.

"He would punish you," he finished her thought with a sad tone, comprehending the difficulty of the situation.

"If I do anything else wrong, I'm scared it will be really bad for me. Last time already hurt so much."

"God... I'm sorry, Claire. Dr. Thorton can be such a..." Tyler sighed.

"Sir, you must punish me. Please. I'd rather it be you than have to face him with another thing that I've done wrong."

"This is fucked up..." Ty said under his breath.

"Please..."

"Okay, if you want me to do it, I'll do it. If it's too hard, just tell me and I'll stop. And don't call me sir anymore. I'm probably about your age, after all. Plus, it sounds like you are in the military or something."

"I'm sorry, sir... umm... I'm sorry," she quickly corrected herself.

"Like I said you can call me Ty."

"I'm sorry, Ty."

"And you don't need to apologize... "

Ty picked up the paddle and tapped Claire's bottom. Then, he tapped it a little harder. It took a second for Claire to realize that he wasn't lining up. He thought he was spanking her.

"Umm... Ty?"

"I'm sorry Claire. I mean... are you really okay with me doing this?"

"Ty, you can hit me harder. You can hit a lot harder than that. It's supposed to knock me around so that I can't stay still."

"And you really want me to hit you like that?"

"Well, I wish I wasn't in this situation. I wish Dr. Thorton wasn't angry with me. But considering everything, yes, I want you to."

Ty began speaking to himself. "Okay, okay. Come on... Ty. Get your shit together."

After a moment, he said, "Okay, Claire. I'm gonna do it for real now."

The next stroke felt real to Claire. It still wasn't as hard as Dr. Thorton had been hitting her, but it was enough to sting with a resounding 'WACK' sound. Claire was able to stay quite still.

Automatically, Claire said, "One, sir. Thank you, sir. May I please have another, sir."

Then she caught herself. "Oh, I'm sorry, Ty. You said not to call you sir. Please give me an additional punishment of your choosing so that I might learn my lesson."

"Oh God."

"I'm sorry for displeasing you."

"Claire!"

"Yes, sir?"

"You don't have to say all that stuff with me, okay?"

"Yes, Ty. I will be silent and take your punishment."

"No, I mean I want to make this easier for you. You can just act naturally around me. If Dr. Thorton wants to punish you for that, I'll tell him that you were only doing it because I told you to, okay?"

"Okay. Umm... thanks."

"Alright, cool."

"Um... Ty?"

"Yeah?"

"You need to spank me."

"Right. Ok get ready."

"Ty?"

"Yeah?"

"You should probably do it harder."

"Harder? I mean... I thought last time was pretty hard. Didn't that hurt?"

"Yeah, it hurt."

"I'm sorry, Claire."

"No, don't apologize. Remember, Dr. Thorton is watching, and he wants you to punish me. To punish me hard. The whole idea of being in this room is that I couldn't stay still during Dr. Thorton's punishments. So, I'm being trained to take the paddle and be still. So, you have to hit me hard enough that I can't stay still. Only then can I try to get better."

"Claire, I'm not sure I'm comfortable hitting you much harder. I mean I might really hurt you."

"Please Ty. I'll be fine. I'm sure you are really strong. Just put your back into it or whatever. He said that he expected the clamps to be pulled off at least three times during the first session."

"And what if I don't want to do that, huh?"

Tyler's tone had become laced with a bit of impulsive anger. In response, Claire's words became quieter and more submissive.

"I'm sorry. You can hit me lightly if you want to. Of course, you can. And when Dr. Thorton comes back, I'll just... I'll just.."

There was a pause.

"Alright. Alright, fine. I'll do it. In advance... I'm sorry."

Ty began to paddle Claire in earnest. The strokes got harder and harder. As he started to use a meaningful fraction of his strength, Claire was of course unable to keep still. The clamps then started to tighten and pull with every stroke.

After a few minutes, Claire said, "Ty?"

Ty stopped.

"Oh God. Was that too hard?"

"No, Ty. It still isn't hard enough. It's hurting and the clamps are tightening, which is also starting to hurt. But Dr. Thorton said they were supposed to come off. You are supposed to count how many times they come off."

"Shit, Claire. I mean this is already really hard."

"I know... It is and it hurts a lot. But maybe you could just give me a few really good ones to knock the clamps off?"

"Fuckin' hell. Alright, hold tight."

Ty swung the paddle very hard. Claire was pushed forward, and the clamps pulled with excruciating ferocity, but they did not come off. Ty swung again. The left clamp moved. Again. Finally, with a terrible sensation, they snapped off.

Claire was sobbing from the pain.

"Shit. Shit. Shit. Are you okay?"

"I'm okay." She said, still crying.

"Oh God, Claire."

"You should put the clamps back on my nipples now."

"Claire, I think we are done here."

"But Dr. Thorton said they should come off at least three times. And if I don't follow his instructions..."

"Okay! Okay." Tyler relented. He began lining up for another stroke.

"Ty, wait."

"What is it?"

"You need to attach the clamps."

"Oh right..."

Ty picked up one of the clamps and looked at it.

"Um... do you know how this works?"

"Well, not really actually. Dr. Thorton only did it a couple times, and I couldn't see everything he was doing."

"I guess you have to tighten this screw?" asked Ty.

"I think so yeah."

Ty loosened the clamp first and then touched it to Claire's nipple, careful not to touch her breast with his hand. However, when he went to tighten the clamp Claire's flesh slipped out of the clamp.

"Ty, it's okay. You can touch me. I mean... you are gonna have to I think."

Ty blushed. He touched her breast, attempting to attach the clamp again.

"Um... Claire, do you have to stay in that position on your elbows or can I um... get you to sit up?"

"Ty, if you want me to be in a different position, just order me to move," she said while sitting up.

"Oh okay."

Claire exhaled and rubbed her elbows. "Thanks for giving me a break. By the way, I think you can loosen and tighten the cables with a knob below the table or something."

Ty nodded. "Okay."

Ty figured out how to loosen the cables, and attached the clamps to Claire's nipples while she knelt on the table with her bottom touching her feet.

"I'm guessing this has to be pretty tight. So, that it hurts, right?" Ty asked.

Claire squirmed a little as Ty tightened the clamp.

"If that's your desire..."

"Well, what do you mean? Like is that good?" Ty gave Claire another half turn and she made a quiet sound of discomfort.

"Shit, is that too much?"

"No... It's just that, the way Dr. Thorton did it... The clamps didn't hurt at first. They only tighten later if I move around. That's why it's supposed to teach me how to be still."

"I'm sorry..." Ty loosened the clamp. Claire winced a bit as blood flow returned to the area. Ty then attached the other clamp.

"Oh no." Claire suddenly said with anxiety.

"What is it?" Ty was worried he had made another mistake with the clamps.

"The sensitization process. He said you have to do it every time. I was supposed to tell you. Sir, please punish me for being forgetful. Oh god... I called you sir again. You don't like that."

"Claire, calm down!"

"I'm sorry, Ty."

"What are you talking about? Just explain it to me slowly. And don't beat yourself up about calling me sir. Just... call me whatever you want to, okay?"

"Yes, sir. Um... so every time... that my nipples are punished... they have to be sensitized first. You have to touch them with ice for a few seconds, then rub them, and then put a hot towel over them. You keep doing that until they are um... well, perky. Dr. Thorton had ice in the freezer there, and the towels are somewhere close by. I didn't see where he keeps those."

"That's crazy! He does that so that the punishment hurts more?"

"He also said that if the area is more sensitive he doesn't have to punish it as hard to get the same effect."

"Jesus fucking Christ..."

"Have I upset you?"

"It's not you Claire. It's him. Fuck, I guess we have to do this too." Ty took the clamps off, got the ice, and approached Claire.

"Alright, here... now, I have to rub it?"

"Mmhmm."

Afterward, Tyler found the towels in a container in the corner and placed one on each of Claire's breasts. He then reattached the clamps, making sure they weren't too tight.

"Okay... well, are you ready?"

"Yes, sir."

Claire got back into the spanking position, while Ty tightened the cables so that they didn't have slack. Ty realized that simply tightening the cables further would tighten the clamps and hurt Claire. He tried to be careful.

The next paddling sessions went more quickly. Ty now understood how hard he had to strike in order for the clamps to get pulled off. Realizing that softer strokes were in fact not a mercy at all, he got straight to it and knocked the clamps back off after only a few hits. Then, of course, the entire procedure had to be repeated.