Claire's Freshman Year Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hugh looked over at Holly who was sitting on the bed, completely naked, legs spread wide and quietly masturbating. "Give her some attention while I recover," he smiled

"Hi, Hols can I help with that," I asked rhetorically as I slid up next to her, moved her hand and began fingering her pussy.

Hugh, Hols and I were all captivated by the sight of Arianna kneeling on a chair with her ass raised and her pussy being probed by Will's ten-inches of throbbing man-meat.

"I want some of that," giggled Holly. "I think that's bigger than either Rick's or Pop's!"

I nodded as I reflected on the day that we celebrated Rick's eighteenth birthday and discovered his ten-inch cock. Later it was revealed that his grandfather, Pop, was similarly endowed.

"MMMMMMMM," I moaned at the memory and at the thought of those three cocks making me air tight.

Hols looked at me and laughed, "You were just thinking about fucking all three of them at once, weren't you? So was I!"

"Oh shit! Oh Shit! Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuck!" shouted Arianna as she erupted in response to Will's persistent fucking and her pussy being filled with his cum.

"I want some of that," I whispered as Will pulled out and his cum came oozing out of Arianna's pretty plump pussy.

I invited Arianna over to the bed. "May I lick you," I asked hesitantly.

She laid back and raised her knees. I knelt on the edge of the bed, leaned over and began lapping, sucking and swallowing copious amounts of Will's jism.

Holly moved down to the end of the bed and pulled her knees up and apart in the most basic, cum-fuck-me invitation. I briefly paused my enjoyment of Aria's pussy to glance in Holly's direction.

"Come fuck me bro," she smiled as Hugh moved into my line of vision and plunged his fully recovered cock deep inside his sister.

No sooner had I returned to licking Arianna when I heard Hugh say, "Go for it man."

My confusion was erased when Will's hands firmly held my hips and my pussy was skewered by his throbbing cock. "Oh my God!" I gasped as he rhythmically thrust past my cervix and his balls slapped against my clit.

"Just close your eyes and enjoy it," coached Aria as she caressed my head while I temporarily abandoned her pussy.

Will's fucking pushed me to the edge of a massive orgasm and the first salvo of his hot creamy cum pushed me over the edge and into a joy-filled abyss.

When my eyes finally opened, I was snuggled between Hugh and Aria. Will was on his back reaching up and caressing Holly's breasts while she rode his ten-inch cock to his third consecutive orgasm.

"Did you two fuck?" I asked Hugh and Aria.

"Not today," replied Arianna dejectedly, "he wouldn't fuck me after you passed out."

I leaned over and sucked on Hugh's semi-hard cock. I stroked it a couple times and he moaned with pleasure. I looked up into his eyes and eagerly asked, "Can I watch you fuck her now?"

Hugh knew what I needed and was happy to give it to me. He slid off the bed and came around to Arianna's side. Their naked bodies embraced and their arousal began to grow. Hugh was kneeling between her wide spread thighs. I reached out and guided the head of his cock between her blossoming wet lips. Soon he was taking full strokes, bumping against her clit and she had her legs wrapped around his ass and pulling him in deeper.

It did calm me to see Hugh fucking Aria while knowing that his heart still belonged to me. At the same time, I was conflicted about my unexpected feelings regarding Will.

After our little impromptu fuck fest, Hugh, Holly and Will all got ready to leave.

Holly and Will left together and Hugh stayed a little longer.

"What are your plans for tomorrow?" Hugh asked me.

"I told Aria that I'd talk to your dad and find out if there is any way for her to get housing on campus," I smiled

"I'm not sure what his plans are for tomorrow but you should call him and find out. If you need transportation Holly has a car that you can borrow," offered Hugh.

"Thanks Babe, I'll call Howard first and see what works for him. Thank you for coming over. I'll see you tomorrow," I said wistfully before jumping up and giving Hugh a bone-crushing kiss.

After the three of them left Aria and I showered again. "Will you wash my back," smiled Aria

I pumped some of the body soap onto my hand, rubbed my palms together and began washing and massaging her back. When I got to her ass, I was mesmerized until Arianna broke my reverie when she chuckled, "I think my ass is clean enough."

"Oops! What can I say?" I smirked, "you just have an amazing ass," I laughed and blushed.

Arianna turned around, took my two soap-covered hands and brought them to her big beautiful 38D breasts. Our eyes met and her face beamed, "And I always thought that my best asset was my smile," she giggled.

"You do have a beautiful smile," I assured her while I soaped and groped her tantalizing tits.

After Arianna rinsed off, she returned the favor while focusing on my tits, ass and pussy which left me in a state of arousal that had me desperately in need of another orgasm.

We dried off and headed back to my room wrapped in towels. I stripped Arianna's towel off of her and my lips latched onto one of her erect eraser sized nipples.

"Mmmmmmmm," moaned Aria, "can I borrow your phone?"

I was a little shocked by her request but I released her breast and retrieved my phone from my backpack.

"Hi Pappa. Yes, I went to the freshman picnic and met up with Claire and many of the people from the neighborhood," she explained. "I'm hanging out with Claire. No, she doesn't have a roommate. She just invited me to spend the night with her. Ok Pappa, here she is," smiled Aria while handing me the phone.

I laughed to myself at Aria's assertion that I invited her. Clearly, she had just invited herself and my pussy gushed with excitement at the thought of her staying.

"Hi Claire," began Dominic in his friendly Italian accent, "can Aria really stay with you? I mean, is it against the university rules?"

"Yes, she can and no we aren't breaking any rules," I assured him.

"We don't have a lot of money but I really wish that Aria could find a way to live on campus,'' he confided, "but please don't tell her I said this," he cautioned.

"Yes", I understand, "say hi to Jan for me and I'll make sure that Aria gets a taste of student life."

"You're going to fuck her, aren't you?" he laughed.

"That's right," I giggled.

"Tell her that I love her," he gushed.

"I will. Bye bye."

"So, what did he say? Is he worried about me? Did he get all worried about me getting arrested for staying on campus illegally?" asked Aria in a rapid-fire interrogation.

"He was concerned about the housing rules. I didn't tell him this but Howard makes the rules and Howard thinks that I walk on water," I smiled.

"And what was that about me getting a taste of student life?" asked Aria clearly perplexed.

"Your dad just encouraged me to get you involved in some of the campus activities and I gave him that cryptic answer that seemed to satisfy him," I laughed.

"I hope that you don't mind me inviting myself," she smirked nervously, "but when you started sucking my nipple I didn't want to leave," she smiled.

I popped onto the end of the bed, leaned back on my elbows and spread my thighs exposing my glistening wet pussy. "When I mentioned a taste of student life this is what I was thinking," I winked.

Aria moved between my legs and lightly scratched my inner thighs with her perfectly manicured nails.

"Oh Goddddd," I groaned when she pressed the middle finger of her right hand into my sloppy wet cunt. She curled it and gently massaged the g-spot that she found with ease.

She pulled out her finger and sensuously sucked and licked off my clear sweet nectar before dropping to her knees, leaning in and lapping my labia. I leaned back and closed my eyes, enjoyed the sensations and pondered how much better women are at oral pleasures.

Aria edged me for several minutes before we moved up onto the bed caressing each other's faces. We kissed and she reached down to circle my sensitive clit with one finger.

"Anh, Anh, Anh," I squeaked while Aria maintained my arousal on the edge of a powerful orgasm.

"Now, you want to cum, don't you?" began Aria, "then tell me what Pappa really said on that call. You told him that you understand. What did you understand?" she asked while pulling her fingers away from my pussy.

My body was shaking with arousal as I answered her. "He told me that he would really like to find a way for you to live on campus. He asked me not to tell you," I sighed.

"Claire, you didn't promise him, you just said that you understand. This is great news!" bubbled Aria. "My biggest fear was leaving him. Can we go talk to Howard now," she giggled.

"Not till you make me cum!" I growled

Arianna smiled, kissed me again and finished fingering me to the climax I required to have a coherent phone conversation with anyone.

I was relieved at Aria's response. I picked up my cell and called Howard's home office. "Hi Claire, this is Hannah. Yes, Howard's right here but he's a little tied up," she giggled.

"Is he fucking you? Did I interrupt something? I can call back," I offered.

"I'll put you on speaker phone," offered Hannah.

"Hi Claire, what can I do for you?" gasped Howard.

"Hi, I'm here with Arianna, do you remember her?"

"Of course, I do, she's very memorable?" replied Howard carefully.

"He means that she's sexy, hot and very fuckable," laughed Hannah.

Howard ignored the comment and continued, "She's a commuting student, right?"

"Yes, that's right, but she'd like to live on campus. I was wondering if we could come talk to you?" I asked.

"Absolutely. Holly is coming home in about an hour. Text her and see if she can give you a ride," he suggested.

We ended the call and I turned to Arianna, "Are you up for this?"

"Yes!" she replied emphatically.

I texted Hols and arranged to have her swing by the fraternity.

When Holly arrived, Aria explained why she wanted to speak with Howard.

"In the past, when someone needed financial help to afford on-campus living, the university would supply the housing but the student was required to work, for minimum wage doing some menial job," explained Holly.

"Oh," began Aria, "I guess I could do that," she smirked.

"Well, times have changed and a benefactor who made billions importing popular liquors made a donation so that people needing financial aid would just get it with no strings attached," smiled Holly.

"Wow! That's great," replied Aria, "I've already applied for financial aid but I just didn't sign up for housing because I didn't want to leave Dad alone."

As we drove by Tom's house it felt strange not to be going there. I couldn't decide if I should call him and stop by, or just let him have some alone time with Molly.

Holly drove up the hill to her parent's house and Hannah came out to greet us. "Thank you for calling earlier. After Howard talked to Aria, I untied him and he fucked me harder than ever before. I had three orgasms and now I can't walk straight," she admitted.

"So is Dad all fucked out?" sighed Holly.

"Oh no I begged him to give me his cum but he has amazing control now and can't wait to fuck his little girl" giggled Hannah.

We all went inside and Howard was dressed casually and greeted us each with a hug. "Business before pleasure," he insisted as he escorted Aria and me into his office.

"So, you've changed your mind about on campus housing?" Howard asked Aria.

"Yes, Sir," she began, "I thought that Dad would need me for support, and to work at the restaurant but now that he's with Jan, that's changed and I'm ready to focus my energy on college."

"Would you mind being roommates with Claire?"

"No, but her room is too small for us," replied Aria dejectedly.

"You may have noticed that there is another room on the third floor. Previously it was used when the University had faculty advisers in each of the Greek houses to ensure good behavior and academic focus," he laughed.

"Wow, that would be perfect!" I smiled.

I turned to look at Aria and she had tears streaming down her cheeks. "I can look for something else if you'd prefer?" offered Howard.

"No, I'm just overwhelmed with how perfect this sounds," sniffled Aria, "can I kiss you?" she smiled.

"Hold that thought," chuckled Howard as he typed furiously on his computer, "there, I've finalized the housing assignments and you can pick up the keys at the campus housing office tomorrow."

He shut down his computer, pushed back his chair and led us out of the office where we joined Holly and Hannah in the living room. Both were naked. Holly was laid back on the couch and Hannah's head was wedged between her wide spread thighs.

"Mmmmmmmm, Oh God Mom," moaned Holly as her mother lapped at her pussy and pushed her closer to her first orgasm of the night.

"Now about that kiss?" asked Howard.

Aria stripped out of her clothes, approached Howard and kissed him ferociously. She pressed her buxom body against his and held the back of his head with one hand while her other hand groped his throbbing hard cock.

Aria dropped to her knees and began to unbuckle Howard's pants, "I thought you said a kiss," he protested weakly.

Aria pulled down his pants and boxers, grasped his cock and kissed the pre-cum oozing head. She looked up at him with her dark sparkling eyes. "Ok, I should have used the plural," she joked as she proceeded to kiss the length of his cock and completed her oral attack with his large dangling balls.

All of this sexual activity had affected me. I took out my phone and texted Molly. "Hi, visiting Howard and Hannah. Wondering if Aria and I can spend the night with you and Dad."

"Hi Claire. Your timing is perfect. I'm away at a conference and about to get fucked by two gorgeous young grad students. Knowing that Tom is fucking you and Aria would help me feel less guilty since now he'd be having as much fun as I am!" she concluded with several kissing icons.

I texted back a wink and a thumbs up, then stripped off my own clothes and approached Hannah's ass. I massaged her plump pussy and fingered her while she continued her oral assault on Holly.

Soon Aria was bent over the back of the sofa and getting pounded from behind. I was impressed by Howard's stamina and control as Aria began to squeak at her impending orgasm, "Annh, annh, annh, annh."

"So that was one helluva kiss!" I joked as Aria's body tensed, shuddered and collapsed onto the couch beside me.

Howard pulled out of Aria and came around the couch to sit and catch his breath. I pulled my fingers out of Hannah and popped over to kneel between his knees. "Hi, big guy," I winked as I wrapped my cum coated fingers around his shimmering cock. I stroked it a couple of times and then leaned in, licked off some of Aria's cum and sucked his still rock-hard cock into my mouth.

"Ohhhh God!" groaned Howard. His eyes popped open, he smiled and reached out to me. "You're a little devil," he chuckled as I stepped onto the couch, straddled his hips and impaled my little pussy on his thick six-inch cock.

"Mmmmmm, this is just what I needed," I moaned, "thank you Uncle Howard," I giggled while trying to make our fucking seem somewhat incestuous.

Howard and I kissed while I ran my fingers through his curly brown hair. He broke the kiss, held my naked body against his and whispered into my left ear, "I'm close to cumming but I promised Hannah that I'd fill her ass."

"Oh goodie!" I smiled as I hopped off of his cock and helped him to move into position behind Hannah's upturned ass.

His cock was well lubricated from being inside me and I watched as he quickly sheathed it in his wife's tight ass.

"Fuck!" shouted Hannah, "give me some warning next time!"

Aria, having recovered, joined me as a spectator. "It's nice to see such a loving family," she giggled.

"Shall we throw on our clothes and go see Tom?" I asked rhetorically.

"So, what did Molly say when you texted?" asked Arianna curiously.

"Molly's at a conference, fucking a couple of young grad students and she was happy to hear that we'd be doing the same with Tom tonight," I explained.

"Let's go!" chirped Arianna as she grabbed my hand and headed for the door, "Thank you, Uncle Howard!" she giggled.

"What about clothes?" I chuckled.

"It's dark out and everyone who'd see us has seen it all before," replied Aria.

I couldn't argue with that logic so we exited Holly's house and turned left down the sidewalk. It was a beautiful crisp clear night and the cool breeze caused us both to shiver as our nipples tightened and became erect.

As we walked holding hands, I felt a naughty pleasure about being nude in public. I thought about being fucked by Will outside on campus. Previously I had questioned myself about my sudden thoughts involving Will but now I just accepted them and smiled inside.

"Here we are. Does he know we're coming?" asked Arianna.

"Well, he will soon," I quipped and reached for the door handle, "it's locked."

Aria pressed the doorbell button and soon Tom arrived to let us in. "Wow! This is a pleasant surprise. To what do I owe this visit?"

I proceeded to tell Tom the story of everything that had happened that day, including conversations with Dominic, Molly and Howard.

"So, Howard found you a room on campus?" asked Tom rhetorically. "he's a good man," he smiled.

"Yes, it's just down the hall from my current room but large enough for the two of us," I explained.

While we talked in the entry hall, a voice called out from the living room, "Are you coming back Tom?"

"I'll be right there," he replied. "Keith, Paul and Tim are all here to play poker," he explained.

"Should we leave?" I began, "I texted Molly and she was excited that we'd be spending the night with you," I explained with a wink and a smile.

"Throw on your clothes and come join us. I'm sure that they could use the distraction and as you can see, I'm excited that you're spending the night," chuckled Tom while mentioning the obvious erection in his pants.

Aria and I slipped on our shirts and panties and followed Tom back into the living room. There was something about knowing that Tom was hard for me that made me feel warm inside and sent a tingling feeling deep inside my pussy. I've wondered if that's how men feel when they see attractive scantily clad young women.

"Look who's here," announced Tom as he led us toward the card table. All three men pushed their chairs back to stand up. Paul lost his balance and tipped over backward onto the floor.

Arianna rushed to check on him.

"Hi Claire, it's good to see you, smiled Keith.

"Are you spending the night?" asked Tim.

The two of them were talking to me but checking out Arianna's ass which was very exposed as she knelt over Paul to check for injuries.

Now Tim and Keith were sporting obvious erections and the earlier tingling feeling returned.

Paul and Arianna stood up and the only thing that he had hurt was his sense of pride.

"I've always been a bit of a klutz," he admitted while checking out our current attire, "do all girls dress like that in college now?" he asked clearly perplexed and also aroused.

"It's a long story, but we just walked down from Howard's house and since we were already naked, we just carried our clothes. When we met Tom in the front hall, we threw on enough to be somewhat decent," I giggled.

"If you'd prefer to be naked," began Keith, "don't let our presence stop you," he encouraged with a smarmy smile.

Both Aria and I needed a break from these obnoxious men. I approached Tom, hugged him and whispered in his ear, "We'll be in the bedroom. Bring Paul as long as Krissy won't mind."

The men played a few more hands and then they all left.