Claire's Freshman Year Ch. 08

Story Info
Claire introduces her new friends to the Neighborhood.
6.2k words
4.61
3.1k
10

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we drove home from the brief meeting with Mom and Sean, Tom shared his thoughts, "I think that Sean and Elizabeth could be good for each other," he paused and continued, "Sean truly loves your mother, but he needs to be dominated by her."

"But Mom has always been subservient to men. Can she do that?"

"From what I observed today, she definitely likes a man who is in control, but that may help her to understand that Sean needs that from a woman," he smiled.

Soon we pulled up in front of our house. All seemed normal as we approached the front door. I walked in with Tom right behind me and we were greeted by a wall of human flesh.

Aria jumped forward out of the crowd. She smiled as her tits bounced and her freshly fucked pussy oozed cum that trailed down her inner thighs. "How did it go? What happened?" she chirped.

"It went well, but nobody got laid," I shook my head and smiled as I reached out and slid my fingers up her soft slippery inner thigh, "but it seems you've had plenty of sex here," I joked while shoving two fingers into her tight trembling twat.

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned, squirmed, and smiled.

"Who's?" I asked, while I had my suspicions.

"Well," smiled Aria as her eyes circled around, iIt's kind of a mixture," she admitted with a wink and a smile.

"So, you fucked both Hugh and Rick," I began, "will they have anything left for me?" I asked selfishly.

Tom and I stripped naked and joined the others in the living room. I stopped dead in my tracks with my mouth open and tears beginning to fill my eyes. Rick, Hugh, Holly, Aria, and Molly had greeted us at the door, but waiting for us were Sam, Dan, Cassie, Althea, and Will.

Aria leaned close to my ear and whispered, "Actually Rick and Will were the ones who left that little snack for you."

"How, how did they get here?" I asked nobody in particular, while licking my lips at the thought of sucking the cum out of Aria's sweet pussy.

Hugh came closer and revealed, "I called my mother and she picked them up."

As I approached the group, Cassidy was wedged between Sam and Dan and was casually stroking both of their cocks. Will was the first to speak, "How was the reunion?" he asked with concern.

"It went better than expected," I replied while thinking that my expectations had been almost non-existent.

"So, is that Tom?" asked Althea as she flipped, squirmed, and posed to make her perfect body as enticing as possible.

"Tom, come meet two of my friends," I beckoned.

Tom and Molly came closer and introduced him to both Will and Althea.

"So, you're the one who saved Claire?" asked Althea while stepping her feet further apart, opening her chocolate-colored thighs and giving him an unobstructed view of her perfect plump and smoothly shaved pussy.

"Claire was homeless and knocked on my door. I gave her an opportunity to do some work around the house while staying in the guest room," he replied.

"But she said," began Althea while staring at Tom's throbbing eight-inch cock.

"Whatever Claire told you is undoubtedly true," interrupted Tom with a wink and a smile.

Althea looked at Molly and before she could ask, Molly answered, "Everyone here is free to fuck anyone, just ask."

Althea's eyes sparkled and before she could say another word, Tom stepped closer and asked, "May I kiss you?"

Althea turned, faced Tom, and chirped, "Yes, please."

Tom caressed Althea's face, ran his fingers through her medium length dark black hair, and supported her head as their lips met.

"Mmmmmmmm," moaned Althea as the passion of the kiss was visibly evident when the flow of glistening nectar formed droplets on the lips of her wanton pussy.

Althea broke the kiss, looked nervously into Tom's eyes, and whispered, "Will you fuck me too?" she asked somewhat hesitantly.

I wasn't sure why Althea would ask that way and made a mental note to ask her later.

"Do you want to go to the bedroom?" asked Tom caringly.

I was close enough to eavesdrop on their conversation and I had to control my laughter, "Fuck her here! She loves an audience," I giggled.

Althea winked at me, dropped to her knees, and caressed Tom's cock and balls. She stroked his cock while she sucked each testicle carefully into her mouth.

"MMMMMMMM, Oh God!" moaned and gasped Tom while Althea continued to demonstrate her oral talent.

Aria and Molly came closer to me as we watched Althea take Tom's thick cock deep into her throat. "Does she like women?" asked Molly.

Aria smiled around Tom's cock and I replied, "That's how we connected. I had just given Cassidy, her roommate, a lesson in pussy licking. As I left her dorm, Althea and I passed each other in a doorway, our eyes met, and the attraction was mutual."

After Tom fucked her face for a minute or two, she pulled off, turned, and dropped to her hands and knees, wiggling her ass invitingly.

Tom slapped her ass, Thwack! and every eye in the room turned and saw the smile on Althea's face as she spread her knees and arched her back.

"I want some of that," winked Molly while looking directly at Althea's firm sexy ass and her sweet, plump, peach-like pussy.

We all watched as Tom knelt behind her, caressed her dark chocolate-colored ass and pressed his thick, eight-inch, lily white, cock into the depths of her tight, creamy cunt.

Tom fucked her slowly, taking long full strokes that brought a blissful smile to Althea's face. She bit her lower lip as the orgasmic heat built deep inside her abdomen. He held her hips, and increased the pace. "Annnh, annnh, annnh, annnh," she squeaked.

Tom caressed her back, leaned over, reached around her, groped her breasts and gently tweaked her nipples," Any special requests," he whispered into her ear.

"Ride me hard and make me cum," she gasped.

Tom lifted up his body and increased the speed and depth of his thrusts. He held her left hip with one hand and grabbed her dark black hair with the other. He must have sensed that she needed something more as he drove his cock deep and fired his first salvo of hot creamy cum directly against her sensitive cervix.

"Aaaaarrrrrrggggggh!" roared Althea as her body tensed and trembled.

Tom filled her with cum and released his hand from her hair as she dropped down onto her forearms. She breathed deeply with her eyes closed as he pulled his cock out, sat on the floor next to her head, and caressed her beautiful face.

Molly joined them and helped Althea roll onto her back between Tom's legs. He continued to gently caress her head, shoulders, and her perfectly shaped sensitive breasts capped with dark brown erect nipples.

"Are you Dr. Townsend?" began Althea while smiling at Molly, "you look a lot like my English professor."

"Here, I'm Molly, but just because you're here for a pool party doesn't mean that I won't be expecting your five-hundred-word essay on Monday," she chuckled.

Althea was speechless as Molly lifted her knees and laid down, with her head between her strong lean runner's thighs.

Molly moaned, "Mmmmmm." as she prepared to feast on Althea's creamy little cunt. Her tongue split the young girl's labia, and collected Tom's cum as it oozed from deep inside her tight little smoothly shaven pussy.

Molly sucked and swallowed before moving to tease Althea's tender clit. "Oh, Ohhhhh, so sensitive," she gasped and bit her lower lip as her body trembled.

Althea's hips bucked against Molly's face as Tom held her tight and Molly continued her merciless attack.

"Ahhhhhrrrrggh!" she roared. "oh fuck, oh fuck, FUCK MEEEEEE!" she screamed.

"I want what she's having," joked Holly as she watched while being fucked gang-bang doggy style by a line-up of Hugh, Rick, and Will.

Cassie and the boys approached me and Aria. "Do you think Tom would want to fuck me some day?" she asked meekly.

"Just ask him," suggested Aria with a knowing smile..

"Oh, I couldn't," whispered Cassie. "is it always like this here?"

"You mean with everyone naked and lots of fucking?" asked Sam rhetorically.

"Sometimes the groups are smaller," added Dan.

"And sometimes they are larger," smiled Aria.

"Yeah, that orgy was so much fun!" I giggled while Cassie's eyes bugged out, her mouth dropped open, and she looked up as Tom slowly approached.

"Hi Cassie," began Tom, "welcome to our home. Are you having fun?" he asked while taking both of her hands in his.

She just stood there staring at Tom's cock as it recovered. "You seem a bit overwhelmed," he began, "may I hug you?" he smiled.

She was still somewhat shell shocked as she looked up into his eyes and nodded.

He wrapped his arms around her and held her close. She rested her head against his chest with her breasts pressed against his ribs as she wrapped her arms around to grab his ass.

"Mmmmmm," moaned Cassie as Tom's cock, trapped between them, felt hot against her belly and the sexual energy that flowed from him caused her to experience pre-orgasmic tremors.

"Would you like some privacy?" whispered Tom.

"Is that ok?" she asked seriously.

"You can have whatever you want," he assured her.

"Then I'd like to spend some time just with you," she replied.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(Tom and Cassie left for the master bedroom so he is providing the details)

"Cassie and I are going to spend some time alone," I confirmed as I caressed her beautiful young face.

"That's great, have fun!" replied Claire with a supportive caress of Cassie's back and ass..

I lifted Cassie into my arms with one arm under her knees and the other around her shoulders.

"Whoa! You Tarzan, me Jane," she giggled.

"So, what is it that you wanted to ask me?" I probed, while wondering how someone her age was making Tarzan references.

"I've changed since I came to college and met Claire, but how am I going to get my parents to accept me?" asked Cassie with concern in her voice and worry on her face.

"It's hard to say without knowing your parents," I replied as we entered the master bedroom and I laid her on the bed.

"They are Christian fundamentalists, so sex before marriage is a sin. How can they accept that I'm no longer a virgin?" she began, "what did you say to Heather when you found out that she was sexually active?"

"Hmmmmm, I'm not sure that my views are even close to those of your parents. I believe that intimacy is essential for human happiness," I replied without answering her question.

Cassie laid back, lifted her knees, and spread her legs. She reached out to me with open arms as I moved over her and dropped my head to kiss her softly on the lips.

I lowered my hips and she reached down to align the head of my throbbing hard cock with her slippery, wet pussy. The passion of our kiss grew, our tongues dueled, and my cock probed deep inside her core.

Cassie broke our kiss and whispered into my ear, "Fuck me, Tom. Just close your eyes and make love with me like you do with Heather."

I was impressed that Cassie, having noted my avoidance of her question about Heather, had so quickly come to the correct conclusion. I lifted my head and looked into her eyes. I moved my hips thrusting deep and smashing my pubic bone against her clit.

"You are sexy, smart, and perceptive," I began, "but your needs are different than Heather's," I smiled.

I took another long deep pummeling stroke and she gasped, "Oh yessss!

I kept pounding her pussy with our eyes locked in mutual desire. She bit her lip and furrowed her brow as she squeaked, "Annh, annh, annh, annh," and orgasmic tension continued to build deep inside her core.

Her eyes closed and her hips bucked to meet mine. I fucked her hard and released my remaining hot creamy cum into her spasming pussy. "Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggghhhhh," she roared before collapsing silently beneath me.

My cock continued to throb inside her beautiful young body. I felt a special connection and bond with Cassie that reminded me of when I first met Claire.

Cassie's eyes opened slowly and she spoke slowly, "Claire didn't warn me."

"Warn you about what?" I asked, feeling genuinely perplexed.

"Oh, never mind, maybe it's just me," she replied with a disappointed look on her face.

"You mean the connection?" I began rhetorically, "I feel it too, it's not going away, it just gets stronger," I smiled.

Cassie returned the smile. She reached up her arms and I lowered my face to hers. Our lips met and we kissed even more passionately than before as my cock stiffened and grew inside her.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned before whispering, "can I be on top?"

We rolled over and she sat up, impaled on my cock and resting her hands on my shoulders.

Her attractive teenage breasts captured my attention. I caressed them as Cassie began to raise and lower her hips. She fucked me slowly as our shared sexual energy continued to build.

We remained focused on each other as Molly, Heather, and Claire came into the room and watched us silently.

Cassie's hips moved to maximize our pleasure as I held off cumming as long as I could. Cassie's body tensed and her fingernails dug into my shoulders. Her orgasm began, triggering mine, and her pussy continued to spasm as she collapsed onto my chest. I gently caressed her back and her firm shapely ass.

Molly joined us on the bed. She kissed me softly as she caressed Cassie's face and hair.

Cassie was relaxed but seemed uncertain. Molly smiled and asked, "Would you like to spend the night in our bed?"

Cassie nodded and rolled off me onto her back between Molly and me. Molly kissed her while Claire began licking and sucking the cum off my cock. Heather lifted Cassie's thighs and feasted on the combined cum that oozed from her tender young pussy.

--------------------------------------------------------------

After cleaning and stroking Tom's cock I slid up on his other side. "I was a little nervous about Mom and Sean coming here tomorrow, but as long as I still have this," I began while gesturing to the bed full of naked bodies, "I'll be happy even if they're not."

Tom wrapped his left arm around me and I snuggled closer, kissed him on the lips, and suggested, "Let's go join the party."

"I'm not sure how Sean is going to react, but I have a feeling that your mother is going to love it," smiled Tom as we both slipped off the bed and left the sapphic trio behind.

We wandered out toward the kitchen and it made me smile to see Holly fucking both Sam and Dan. On the couch, Althea sat wedged between Will and Rick. They were chatting away while she calmly stroked the two biggest cocks in the room.

Aria and Hugh approached and the four of us entered the kitchen.

"So, can you give us any more details about how things went with your mother, and how we want to handle them coming here tomorrow?" asked Hugh.

Aria nodded in agreement and I began, "Mom is a self-proclaimed nympho. She knows it and so does Sean."

"So, they should fit right in here tomorrow. We'll just ramp up the pool party and invite the rest of the neighborhood," smiled Hugh.

"Just one thing," I replied, "Sean has never seen Mom with another guy."

"So, this could blow up even worse than the last time he was here," sighed Aria.

"Not so fast," began Tom, "I think there is a way but it may be a long shot. We know that Sean used to masturbate in the confessional while listening to the sins of Kate and Tory, Rick's and Dan's sisters."

"Oh yeah!" chirped Aria, "let's get them here and set-up a win-win where Elizabeth will fuck other guys while he fucks the girls."

"But what if he refuses?" asked Hugh with concern.

"Tom can confirm, but I think Sean is subservient to Mom," I interjected.

"Is it possible that he'll take orders from any woman?" asked Aria with glee.

"Claire is right about Sean's relationship with Elizabeth. On another note, I'd like to ask that we treat him as we would any other guest in this house," added Tom calmly while making his demands clear.

"But what if I ask him if he wants to kiss me and he doesn't know?" asked Aria.

"Like that's going to happen," joked Hugh just before I jokingly punched him in the shoulder again.

"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it," began Tom with a smile that supported Hugh's comment, "tomorrow I suggest that we all greet them fully clothed and then introduce them to the people and the household slowly.

"He may be embarrassed and uncomfortable with his former parishioners, but he created the problem and it will only get resolved if that's what he truly wants," I added.

When the four of us moved back to the living room, Althea was being spit roasted by Rick and Will. Mike approached the group and asked Aria if she'd be interested in joining Heather and him in their bedroom. "I'd love to," she smiled, "is this your request or Heather's?"

"Well, she thought of it, but I agreed enthusiastically," he admitted with a big grin.

As the two of them headed upstairs, Cassie joined us with Dan and Sam at her side. "We've been talking and I'd like to go meet some of the people in the neighborhood today," began Cassie, "I'm worried that I might get overwhelmed by meeting so many new people tomorrow," she admitted.

"That's a good idea," replied Tom as he replied before I could speak.

"I agree, does anyone else want to join us?" I asked the three of them.

Before they could answer, Althea approached, with Will and Rick as escorts, and chirped, "We do!"

We all rummaged around for our clothes. The boys texted their moms to let them know we were coming and soon the eight of us were headed up the street toward Dan's house.

"Come on in!" smiled Krissy as she opened the door before we could let ourselves in, "Paul and Trixie are in the living room."

"Hi, I'm Cassie," she introduced herself, "and this is my roommate Althea and the tall guy is Will.

"Dan's mentioned all three of you and it's nice to finally meet you," she gushed while taking Will's hand and leading the group in to meet Paul and Trixie.

After the introductions were made, Althea spoke, "So, I'm not sure how to ask this, but are you, are you?" she stuttered.

Krissy stepped up, looked Althea in the eyes, nodded, wrapped her in her arms, and kissed her softly on lips. "Yes, just like Tom, Molly, Heather, and Mike, we are openly sexual. Is that what you wanted to know?"

Before Althea could respond, Trixie wriggled out of her short shorts and T-shirt and proclaimed, I'm always horny, will you fuck me, Bro?"

"I'd love to Sis, but this is about meeting new people," replied Dan.

I noticed that Will was staring at Trixie's lilly-white body and the small tuft red hair that adorned her pussy.

"Go for it Will," I encouraged him.

Will stepped up as he towered over Trixie's petite body. "May I kiss you?" he asked.

Trixie looked into his eyes, her face brightened, she lifted her arms, and replied, "Yes, but only if you promise to fuck me too!"

I watched as Will lifted Trixie and lightly kissed her on the lips. Trixie quickly became the aggressor as she grabbed his head, slipped her tongue into his mouth, and ratcheted up the passion. Will was enjoying it too and I might have been jealous but I knew that Trixie was like this with everyone.

When the kiss broke, Will's face looked sad. "About the other, I might be too big," he admitted.

"Oh, I've got to see this!" smiled Trixie as she pushed back and Will lowered her to the floor.

She looked at the front of his pants and seemed perplexed by the lack of an obvious erection.

"He wears spandex," I whispered into her ear.

Trixie was giddy as Will stripped off his shirt and she began removing his shorts. Her eyes bugged out as the outline of his growing cock became evident down the left leg of his spandex. "Oh my!" she giggled, "I can't wait!"

Once Will was naked she wrapped the fingers of one hand around his cock, caressed his balls with the other hand, looked up and repeated Will's earlier question, "May I kiss you?"

12