Claire's Internship Ch. 02

Story Info
Claire considers her options after a tempting proposal.
3.6k words
4.63
5.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charu spoke first; 'Follow us.' She indicated a different door, adjacent to the one through which Claire had entered a few minutes earlier, and Claire rose obediently, picked up the contract and followed the two young women out of the office.

The room they entered looked like any other office in the building: there were six workstations, two of which were occupied by two further girls, dressed professionally and working away at laptops. Both looked up and smiled when Claire and her two companions entered.

'Hi, I'm Tara' -- the closest was a slim Asian woman with her hair tied back in a neat pony tail. Claire immediately warmed to the open look on her face, '..and I'm Sophie,' smiled the other girl, a slightly stocky brunette wearing a strikingly translucent white blouse that emphasized the promise of her generous breasts.

'This is our work space,' continued Charu. 'Put your papers down there and I'll show you the other rooms.'

Claire dropped the contract onto the desk opposite Tara, and as she did so both Tara and Sophie stood up and started to pack away their laptops.

'We'll see you again later,' Tara responded to Claire's unvoiced question. 'Sophie and I are off to help Paul do a pitch to some US investors.'

'Enjoy yourselves!' Anna waved across the room as they left.

'Does Mr Garth let us pitch direct to clients?' Claire asked. She'd heard the bank's policy was not to let new starters out in front of clients until they'd spent at least two years learning the ropes.

'Ah,' replied Anna, 'Tara didn't say pitch, she said 'help Paul'.

'He'll do the actual pitching. We do the research and prepare the materials, and brief him; but the fun bit is that he likes a good fuck to get him in the right frame of mind before he performs, so either Tara or Sophie -- and sometimes both -- will probably be spending most of the trip to the clients with their legs open wide and Paul's cock or tongue or fingers up their cunt in the back of his limo.'

Claire's eyes widened.

'I think he enjoys having one or two freshly-fucked women with him in the meetings too -- clients can't usually put their finger on why they feel unsettled -- but this apparently induces some kind of subconscious reflex among male clients -- and some female ones too - and makes us more likely to win.'

'Then on the way back, depending on how the meeting went, he usually gives us feedback on our performance. The last time I went with him I'd made a spelling mistake on one of the slides.' Anna smiled at the memory. 'He put me over his knee, lifted my skirt, pulled down my panties and gave me a good spanking. Then he fingered me and made me lick Charu's pussy until she came while he fucked me from behind. I probably won't get to do another client presentation for a while, but I did at least enjoy the punishment.'

'Actually, I suspect Tara and Sophie will miss out a little today.' Charu interjected. 'I have a feeling Paul will be saving himself for more interesting things later.' She smiled knowingly at Claire, who felt herself blush.

'I haven't decided whether to accept or not yet.' Claire felt slightly offended at Charu's presumption, although perhaps not quite as much as she ought.

Anna smiled again. 'Let us finish showing you around then.' She pointed towards another door.

'How many of us....' Claire stopped herself and her blush deepened. She took a deep breath. 'How many of you are there?'

'About 30, I think.' Anna opened the door into a large and comfortable suite, with sofas and occasional tables and open doors leading onwards into what were clearly bedroom and dressing areas.

'We're split between bases in Europe, the Americas and Asia. There are at least ten and sometimes twelve girls in each continent at any time. We split our time between the offices, where we have separate residential quarters like these,' she waved her arm, 'and some kind of rural retreat -- here there's a castle and estate about 20 minutes by helicopter; in the US the bank owns an island just off Florida; and in Asia we live in a converted monastery somewhere near the Himalayas.'

Anna was in full flow now, so Claire just nodded, as if this were an induction into a completely normal job.

'We rotate between continents regularly, so you'll get to see the world as part of this.' Anna paused and smiled. 'If you decide to join us of course?'

Claire nodded again, and tried to look business-like and as if she were still undecided. Inside, all she could feel was intense curiosity, and she knew really that unless there were something really troubling in the contract, she would have trouble not saying yes immediately.

'There must be someone co-ordinating all this,' she ventured?

'Mrs. Garth.' Charu answered immediately. 'She's the Queen Bee, and keeps us all in the right place at the right time. You'll doubtless meet her later, if all goes well.'

'There's actually quite a lot of entirely normal banking work to do. It's only the girls in the same continent as Paul who are 'on duty' so to speak, at any time, and we'll be told which four or five of us need to be actually in the office with Paul each day. You'll get used to it very quickly. We have a pretty comfortable life -- even if it does have some periods on intense hard work and no opportunity to socialise for a while -- but it only lasts for a year. It's not so different from taking a year out and going travelling, just with more comfortable accommodation, or at least that's how I think of it.' She motioned around the large room they were now standing in.

Claire followed Charu's gesture, and let her attention shift from the two girls to their surroundings. They were in well-furnished a lounge area, with sofas and occasional tables, and half a dozen doors leading off the side.

'Those are the doors to our bedrooms,' Charu said, and then anticipating Claire's next question, 'Paul never comes in here, so we have private spaces at every base. I treat my US room as my home, so to speak, and the rest as temporary. We all do the same and support each other so I have a 'home' team in Florida. You'd have one in the UK, like Anna here.'

Anna smiled and opened one of the doors and Claire saw what looked like a luxury hotel room with a further door opening into a large ensuite bathroom. She nodded.

'OK. Make yourself at home in the living and office area then and treat this as a normal working day. You've got the contract to read and you're free to come and go as you wish if you want a bit of fresh air, but please don't take the contract out of the suite -- we don't want any accidents.

'The two of us will take you for lunch about 1 o'clock and you can ask any other questions you have. Tara and Sophie should be back by early afternoon too -- they'll probably want to lie down but you can have a brief chat to them too before we get ready to see Paul at 6.'

Claire started to ask a question, but Anna anticipated her: 'The two of us will need an hour or so to get ready to give Paul what he wants, and then if you decide not to accept he won't be too disappointed.' She smiled. 'You'll only need to do some preparation and freshen up if you decide to accept, because I can tell you now that he'll start the contract immediately.

'But I'm pretty sure he likes you a lot, so you can probably get away with as little prep as you want!'

She ended with yet another smile, and Claire did at least feel she was among friends. She smiled back, went over to the desk where she'd left the contract, and sat down to read it.

--

She'd made her mind up to accept before lunch. The money was breathtaking; the other girls all seemed content and happy enough; and so long as she told no one outside the group itself the terms were very reasonable. The bank provided a complete cover story for her friends and family, she would get sufficient days leave during the year to stay in touch with her friends and cover events like Christmas, and she was not particularly well-settled in London yet anyway: she wouldn't be missed by her friends any more than any new graduate joining a high-powered bank would be.

The sex seemed a price well worth paying -- the others confirmed her rough guess that if Paul had 30 girls and he was broadly equitable then he couldn't sleep with any one more than 15-20 times a year. Claire didn't have a boyfriend, but she'd had a number of not-particularly-satisfying experiences as a student; it might even be educational to have a more experienced partner before she got too old.

She told Anna and Charu at lunch and they both smiled. 'We thought you were up for it,' said Anna immediately. 'I don't think you'll regret it.'

Claire tried to smile coyly, but felt her insides do a somersault at the same time. What had she let herself in for?

She spent the rest of the afternoon preparing to meet Paul for the second time, to tell him what she'd decided, helped by Anna and Charu, who suddenly seemed to have nothing better to do. They left her soaking in a lovely warm and scented bath while they selected an outfit for her, and she emerged from the bathroom wrapped in a thick cotton bathrobe to find an elegant skirt and jacket set laid out on the bed for her.

'I love the outfit, but what about the bra and pan...?' she asked a beaming Charu, standing nearby, but Claire's voice trailed away as the penny dropped. She was suddenly conscious of her nipples and breasts against the bathrobe, and she blushed again.

'You can still change your mind,' reminded Charu, still smiling, but Claire was already picking up the blouse and facing the mirror to see how it might look against her prim figure. She was nervous, but doing her best not to show it.

Sophie and Tara had returned early in the afternoon, and as Anna had predicted both were flushed and wore the slightly distracted air of two girls who'd been briefly on another planet. Claire could smell a musky undertone to their respective perfumes that she knew was the unmistakable scent of female arousal. Both smiled broadly at her as they headed for the bathroom.

'A light day today,' Sophie had laughed as she crossed the room. 'Paul won the contract to sell Kieva's assets in America, and that should fetch us at least £15M. Tara was so excited that she came before we'd left the building, and Paul was only stroking her pussy lightly in the lift. We had to stop ourselves giggling as we crossed the lobby.'

Claire glanced at Tara as she dropped her bag on the desk.

'He fucked me in the car though, so I came again, and I just wish he'd come too,' she grimaced, 'but I think he's hoping you say yes and he can have you tonight. So he pulled out instead of coming himself.'

'You are going to say yes, aren't you?' asked Sophie. 'He did the same with me on the way there, and I love the look of triumph in his eyes when he comes and the feel of his sperm dripping down my thigh. I've sacrificed that feeling for you!'

'I am.' Claire had said, this seeming easy at two o'clock.

It was now nearly half-past four, though, and she could see Charu watching her in the mirror.

'Why don't you come next door and let me give you a massage,' Charu smiled again. 'You'll look great in that outfit but we've still got plenty of time. I know you'll feel a bit nervous but I can help you relax.'

Claire put the blouse back on the bed, smiled at Charu and followed her back into the room next door. It was clearly Charu's bedroom, but there was a massage table set up to one side.

'One of my hidden skills,' Charu said, removing her own bathrobe to reveal her naked body. 'I learnt in India. Take off your robe and lie down facing the bed. Put your arms up above your head like this.' She raised both arms as she spoke.

Claire did as she was told, noting Charu's professional expression taking in her naked figure. She was fit and well-toned, although only just over 5' 3" tall, with slightly larger than average breasts standing taut above her chest, setting off her round face and neat nipples reflecting her brown eyes. Her hips curved out pleasantly from her waist and her bum was firm and nicely rounded. She had waxed her legs that morning, and they were smooth and shining slightly from her recent shower.

She lay down on the bed as instructed.

'Just relax,' Charu told her, moving round to stand at the bottom of the table. Taking hold of each of Claire's feet with one hand, she parted her legs slightly and started to move her hands firmly up and down Claire's calves.

Claire closed her eyes as Charu increased the pressure of her hands, and she felt her lean forward and begin to massage the back of Claire's thighs as well. Charu continued like this for two or three minutes, her strokes becoming progressively longer and Claire feeling increasingly comfortable. Charu's fingers began to touch Claire's bum cheeks at the end of each stroke and she felt their warmth and the greater give as they pushed into the flesh of her buttocks. Charu's breasts bumped softly against Claire's heels as she leaned forward

'Good?' Charu asked.

'Mmmm...,' Claire replied, lazily and smiling, her eyes still closed. She hardly noticed, but her nipples hardened slightly between her breasts and the fabric of the bed.

Charu smiled and pushed up firmly now, grasping Claire's bum cheeks with each hand as they arrived at the top of her thighs and just pushing them slightly apart to expose Claire's anus. She held Claire's bum there for a moment and then moved her hands back to the back of Claire's legs and repeated the movement.

'Have you ever had anal sex?' She asked Claire.

'Um, no..' Claire hesitated, but she found herself speaking in a relaxed way, and feeling that wouldn't be so bad.

'Just asking,' continued Charu, 'it's not a big thing for Paul but he does occasionally indulge.' Claire briefly contemplated the idea again, but she felt she was committed now and accepted anything might happen in the next year: no one seemed unhappy. She'd already let Anna shave and wax her pussy before she'd got into the bath. She was not only looking at a year in her dream job now; she was also going to earn a small fortune, travel the world, and learn all about sexual pleasure with what seemed like a decent bunch of people. What not to like?

Charu continued to massage Claire's legs and bum.

'I'm going to do your back now,' she said. 'Do you mind if I climb up and work from here?' She patted Claire's backside gently.

Claire kept her eyes shut. She was very comfortable now.

'No, please carry on,' she murmured back.

Charu climbed onto the bed beside Claire and straddled her, slowly lowering her own plump backside onto the bottom of Claire's bum so she could reach forward and grasp Claire's shoulders. She pressed down with her palms and thumbs and then pulled her hands back towards her own thighs, over Claire's shoulder blades and down her back. She started to make repetitive circular motions with both hands, kneading Claire's muscles firmly.

Claire sighed, enjoying the relaxed feeling and firm pressure of Charu's hands against her back muscles and casually recognising the feel of Charu's naked thighs against her own hips and the vague hint of a moist pussy against her bum.

'Time to turn over, now, I think.' Claire recognised Charu's voice through her daydreams. Charu leant forward and pushed upwards from her knees to lift herself slightly and allow Claire to twist her body round. Claire opened her eyes as she turned and her own breasts rubbed against Charu's legs above her as they passed. She fell back on the bed and found herself looking directly up into Charu's eyes.

Charu leant forward and kissed Claire firmly on the lips.

'Welcome to the team,' she said simply, and then sat up and allowed her pussy and ass to fall back onto Claire's midriff. Claire felt their pussies touch, but decided she quite liked it, smiled, and closed her eyes again.

'Good girl,' Charu murmured, and reached forward to cup both of Claire's breasts in her hands.

Claire moaned, and let Charu begin to massage her tits firmly.

'I think we can move this up a level now,' she suggested, 'this side of you is much more interesting.' Without waiting for a reply, she turned and called 'Anna!' to the open doorway.

Anna had clearly been waiting for the signal, because she appeared almost instantly in the doorway, and had shed her bathrobe by the time she reached the bed.

Charu raised herself again and started to move upwards towards Claire's breasts and head, still straddling her with a knee on the bed either side of Claire's body, and her cunt and generous tits on full display. She had to raise and stretch to move over Claire's breasts, and Claire's eyes widened as Charu began to lower her moist pink slit towards Claire's face.

'It's time for you to taste a little pussy,' Charu said, looking down at Claire, who was hardly in a position to refuse. 'Paul has a habit of expecting us to lick each other during threesomes, and I don't want you to be surprised. If you haven't done it before, see what you think: I like it being done to me, so think of it as you giving me a thank you for your massage. Anna is going to eat you out at the same time, so it should warm both of us up to meet Paul later.'

As she said this, Claire felt Anna climb onto the bed between her legs and almost immediately felt the rough wetness of Anna's tongue connect with the bottom of her pussy, her head between her legs and hair sweeping across her thighs. She began to gasp, but no sooner had she opened her mouth than Charu had lowered her own cunt onto Claire's face, the warm, moist folds of Charu's labia pushing against her lips and the harder flesh of her clitoris pressing against Claire's nose.

The scent of Charu's cunt must have been intoxicating, because not only did Claire stifle her gasp, her tongue also flicked immediately forward to connect with Charu's pussy opening. She began to lick upwards, pressing as hard as she could with her open mouth back against Charu, who was deliberately controlling the pressure she was exerting on Claire's mouth. Now it was Charu's turn to gasp and moan with pleasure.

Claire began to struggle as Anna ran her tongue expertly up her pussy, flicking it across her clit before returning eagerly to push up her spread labia again. She couldn't move though. Anna held her hips tightly, and Charu was moving her own crack rhythmically over Claire's tongue and open mouth; one arm locked firmly to the bed, the other grasping Claire's tit. Claire began to feel the tell-tale signs of an impending orgasm building; then Anna thrust her tongue as far into her cunt as it would go and Claire could hold it no longer. Her body started to convulse uncontrollably, Anna lapping hungrily at the moisture escaping from her cunt, and her scream muffled by Charu's pussy hard against her face.

Charu released Claire's breast and moved her hand to play with her own clit. She brought herself to orgasm quickly, her cunt releasing a short burst of wetness directly into Claire's open mouth. The moisture dribbled down Claire's chin as Charu shuddered and finally raised her cunt from Claire's face. Claire gasped in relief, then instinctively felt her head rise so she could give Charu's inviting pussy one final touch with her tongue.

'I think you perhaps enjoyed that?' Anna raised her head and sat up as Charu dropped to lie beside a panting Claire.

The three of them lay quietly for a few minutes, recovering and lost in their own thoughts.

'I'll make sure you have your turn later,' promised Charu finally, looking back at Anna. 'You know our main job is to make sure Claire is nicely warmed up for Paul.

'It's ten past five now, we just have time to freshen up again before Claire goes to tell Paul what she's decided.'

'I hope you're still going to say yes,' Anna turned to Claire. 'I liked the taste of your pussy and I'd quite like another go...' She managed to lick her lips and smile at the same time.

12