Claire's Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, she felt a hand drop from her lower back and onto her round ass. It surprised the hell out of her, but oddly enough she didn't really care where her little sisters touched her as it was just touching out of love and utterly without danger.

The two beauties hugged her and pressed them self into her while telling her how worried they had been and when they finally removed themselves from her, it was one hand that groped her ass cheek hard and another hand groped the other even harder.

Claire remained frozen, not truly understanding that her little sisters had groped her so openly and so unashamedly, but they had and they seemed so happy about it when they skipped back to the table.

Claire was just about to join the others at the table by sitting in the chair between her little sister, but that is when she heard the most beautiful voice she knew cry out for her.

"Mommy!! Mommy!! Mommy!!" Little Stephen came over to her and she bent down and picked him up with stars in her eyes.

All the worried thoughts vanished within an instant and Claire became lost in her own little world when she felt his little hand rest on top of her heart. Claire kissed him, all over his face before they rubbed their noses together.

"Mommy loves you so much!" Claire told him while letting out the tears she had piled up in frustration over not knowing who had ravished her and the tears she had piled up because she had cheated on the man she loved.

She knew it was crazy to think, but his hand on her heart, his expressive eyes, it was like her little boy knew his mommy was hurting because of her willing betrayal and thus she absorbed herself in his presence. It was only when a hand rubbed her shoulder that she saw her twenty-year-old little sister, Cassidy, standing next to her with eyes so beautiful that Claire barely lost herself in their crystal blue colour.

Cassidy was wearing a white tank top with a cleavage so spectacular that even Claire gave it a once over and to finish the look the lovely brunette had on a skin tight white mini-skirt that left nothing to the imagination regarding the nature of her huge and delicious bubble butt.

"Are you alright bubbles?" Cassidy asked her, worried and despite how much she wanted to tell Cassidy of what had happened, she lied.

"It's okay, I'm fine...I just love him so much!" Claire told her little sister who instantly beamed for Claire with so much love for her that it scarred Claire, but she was glad Cassidy hadn't caught her admiring the brunette's insane beauty.

"You are so cute together!! But bubbles? I've made breakfast for you" Cassidy told Claire lovingly while stroking the sides of Claire's exposed stomach.

"You spoil me too much Cass" Claire admitted, not truly feeling the nickname nor the love deserving, but Cassidy always treated her like that no matter what and sometimes it reached the border between sibling love and romance.

"Bubbles, that's not possible!" Cassidy beamed before she carefully took little Stephen out of Claire's arms to take them both back to the kitchen table and Cassidy was walking so close to Claire that their hips brushed against each other.

During the breakfast, she felt her little sisters' hands stroking her shapely thighs which she liked and she felt eyes on her, mostly little Stephen' eyes who kept feeding her blueberries in a silly game between the two and Cassidy also joined in on the game like the wonderful aunt she was, but also the eyes of the men.

Those eyes, those that had looked at her nude body while spraying cum all over her and within her, those eyes undressed her and lusted for her, but to her shame, she brushed her wavy blonde hair away from her ample cleavage so that he could see more.

Claire wondered who it was and if she'd ever find out or if her mystery man would ravish her like that again, but the fact that she was presenting her beauty to their eyes meant she wouldn't mind if it did happen again.

It felt sick that she wanted that cock within her again, but she was so conflicted that she couldn't begin to understand anything about herself other than the fact that sex was taking over her mind.

It was as if she now feared the men at the table and loved them even more at the same time, but to look at them she could barely do. However, when she looked at their handsome faces, she didn't know which one she wanted to be her mystery man.

Opposite her sat her two brothers, on each side of their mother who had on a black sports bra that showcased her ample chest and her twin brother, Vincenzo, seemed completely ignorant of anything else but their mother. Although he occasionally gave Claire a long look.

Her big brother, Vincent, however, his eyes remained glued on her no matter what and nothing but her as if she was the single source of light in this world.

Claire chuckled at how taken her twin-brother was with their mother and she also felt a relief over finally not being the object of his attention since it only resulted in him playing pranks on her. However, Vincent's eyes she held and there was a raw love in them and it made her feel so astonishingly special, but she also questioned if it was his cock that had pleasured her beyond what she believed possible.

Her nineteen-year-old little sister, Cynthia, looked smoking hot in her black tank top that matched her black leggings and her black thigh high boots. In this moment, the white-haired beauty was completely absorbed by her phone and it was going off like crazy with messages, but every now and then she would kiss Claire's cheek, play with Claire's blonde hair, be an amazing aunt by interacting with little Stephen and then she would slowly and strongly massage Claire's thighs. It wasn't unusual for her little sisters to touch her legs, nor her inner thighs, but the amount of touching surprised her.

Her daddy looked at her with fire in his eyes and for a moment she believed it to be him but then he looked at her little sisters with that exact same look of raw and untamed lust. It could still have been him, Claire reasoned, but he hadn't shown any clear signs and thus she stopped worrying so that she could eat her banana pancakes.

Once Claire had finished eating, she found herself alone at the table since the others had begun packing and loading things into the cars. But then she heard a voice behind her and it was her grandpa's voice.

"Lovely one" Claire's grandpa whispered lovingly before he hugged around her, grabbed both of her big tits in his hands and sucked on her neck. Claire loved him, she loved him so much and yet she had let another man fuck her like only her grandpa was allowed to do. It plagued her while he touched all over her toned body.

"I love you grandpa" Claire told him and she never could prevent herself from saying it over and over again, but this time she told it to herself more than him.

"I know lovely one, but how is the mother of my child doing today?" Her grandpa whispered in her ear while he fondled her tits like he owned them.

"I'll feel amazing when we reach our cabin" Claire told him before his hands left her tits to turn her head and then they shared a long and sensuous kiss that left her breathless.

When he stopped kissing her and caressing her like she was God's gift to him, he looked deeply into her blue eyes and told her the single truth that she had betrayed during the ravishment of last night: "You're mine lovely one, mine alone!"

When her grandpa left the kitchen, Claire's phone rang and she didn't recognize the number. Picking up her phone, Claire answered while playing with her hair.

"Hi!" Claire beamed so adorably and she always greeted people as if they had reached the gates of heaven when they called her and today was no exception.

"Is this Claire?" A familiar voice asked, but she couldn't quite place it.

"Yes!! It is Claire!! How can I help you?" Claire asked sweetly and she always turned into a cute mess when she was on the phone.

"Hey Sugar, want to save the town play and get your sweet ass down here and practice for your part?" The man asked and his nickname for her gave him away. It was the director of the town play who was calling her and she cursed herself for not recognizing him right away.

"Hi Mr. Director! Of course I want to help out!! When do you want me?" Claire asked while hearing luggage being dragged down the stairs.

"Right now sugar!" the director told her and she loved his husky voice.

"Oh, but I'm about to leave with my family for our cabin trip..." Claire revealed and instantly she felt herself a liability for the director.

"I'm sorry sugar, but we're all banking on you for the play and you can't let us down!" Claire listened to the director and she was beginning to feel her family's disappointment over her not going creep over her like a shade of evil.

"I'm that important?" Claire asked, nervously and she had stopped playing with her hair at this point.

"More than anything sugar! So important in fact, that I will personally instruct you on what I want from your character today. We need you sugar, don't let us down!" the director said convincingly and passionately and instantly Claire began to see the big problem.

"I'll be there!" Claire said with great determination and she couldn't hear it, but on the other side of the line, the director was fist bumping the thin air of the theatre and dancing a victorious celebration dance on the stage for the empty crowds.

"Get down here as quick as you can sugar!" the call ended instantly after he had given the order and Claire felt slightly saddened over the fact that she didn't get to say goodbye like she loved to do over the phone.

Outside she found her daddy who stared holes into her luscious body.

"Daddy I can't come with you..." Claire said timidly while posing with her entire left side of her ass sticking out and she was looking so fine that her daddy drooled, but he quickly brushed it away with his sleeve.

"What do you mean baby girl?" Her daddy asked her with a husky and raspy voice.

"The town play, they just called me and they need me there now! I have to go daddy...I'm so sorry! Can you forgive me?" Claire knew how much their cabin trips meant to her family and she was well aware of how it was essentially only a good trip if Claire was with them.

"Baby girl, it's okay! Go and be the star I know you to be, but baby girl..." Victor's voice lowered itself when he got serious and his utterly outrageous beauty of a daughter tensed up instantly.

"Yes daddy?" Claire asked meekly.

"Do what the director tells you to do! He'll know best! Be obedient and good! No parties! No drugs! No sleepovers! Call a taxi to get back and forth and don't bother with cash since I'll give it back to you! And my beautiful baby girl, enjoy yourself! After all, you're such a good girl and it's been a long time since you've been home alone!" Victor gave her the rules, but he couldn't help but end on a sweet tone to see that beautiful smile light up for him and he couldn't even comprehend how hours ago he had been as deep as anyone could get within her sweet pussy and fucking her like no father should.

"Got it daddy!!" Claire beamed before she jumped up into his arms, but just like yesterday on the fundraiser she got it wrong and ended up with her massive cleavage mashing into his face.

Two greedy hands took a death grip on her amazing ass and his boldness shocked Claire, but she would've fallen down on her rear had it not been for his quick reflexes and thus, she welcomed his hands exploring her best asset.

When Victor allowed her divine beauty down, he couldn't wait to get the chance at fucking her again. His baby girl was the best pussy he had ever been in and her body was just too sublime not to fuck again, but too his disappointment, he would have to wait until he got back.

When Claire had said goodbye to everyone and especially her baby boy, she ran back into the house, called Vito instead of a taxi and undressed. Claire was stark naked and prancing around her room while inspecting her planned outfit when the doorbell rang.

"Already?" Claire voiced her annoyance.

Thinking quickly, she took the black mini-dress she loved so much that had slits here and there to showcase her tanned skin and hurriedly, Claire put it on before she slipped on her black high heels to make her already amazing ass and killer legs, that much sexier.

Claire had gotten the dress when she was sixteen since she had been blossoming into womanhood way earlier than the other girls, but despite the years, she still managed to fit into its tight fabric. Although, the hemline was now so short the underside of her ass looked slightly visible, which wasn't the only problem she had.

The torn patterns of slits revealed the underside of her toned and defined arms with an emphasis on her elbows, but when that same pattern of slits applied itself to her chest, the torn slits became bigger and revealed a whole lot of skin.

There were two wide slips beneath her collar bone and then there was a thin line of black fabric covering her nipples, which meant that her big tits looked nearly naked for everyone to see. The entire upper side of her perfect globes could be seen and the reality was the exact same for the underside and she might as well have been naked considering how slutty it was.

Those torn slit patterns continued down her stomach to reveal her flat and toned definition, but then her second largest problem met her eyes in the mirror.

It was her giant bubble butt. The dress, it was Vincent who had applied these new torn slits with a knife when he was angry at her once, but back then it had only revealed more of her upper thighs. However, now, those torn and wide slits revealed the soft flesh of her ass cheeks to such an extent that a third of her ass was visible to anyone who might look at it from behind her.

Claire hadn't even considered this when she put it on, but now she realized there was no way she would go down into town dressed like this and she hadn't even had the time to get her lingerie on, but then the doorbell began ringing in a pattern that reeked of annoyance.

"I look like a slut..." Claire acknowledged and her high heels didn't exactly help since it made her thunder thighs of perfection look even better and her ass stood out even more to the point where she might've tattooed 'built for sex' in her forehead, but she couldn't let uncle Vito wait as he was a very busy man.

Claire walked down the stairs as fast as she could and she realized her shaven pussy could be seen easily if she were to sit down in this slutty dress.

Vito rang the doorbell yet again and then the door burst open to reveal a dream, a fantasy, a sexbomb not meant for mortals with a honey blonde hair cascading down in long waves of perfection and he nearly went down on one knee and proposed at the single glimpse of her.

"Fucking hell babe!!" Vito exclaimed in pure shock of just how sexy his best friend's eldest daughter was and he had no words to describe her slutty dress or the body it struggled to contain.

Vito silently cursed himself for not having prepared better for this outcome in the summer heat. Long time ago he had told all of his best friend's stunning daughters that if they ever needed him, all they had to do was to call and he never once took advantage of it when they were teens, but now that they were the babes of the town, his mind was already racing with ideas on what he would do to get intimate with the woman that had always been his dream.

Vito had taken a lot of conquests before in his life, but never in his wildest dreams could he have dreamed of such a sexy woman, let alone making her one of his conquests. In fact, Vito wasn't sure if he could've drawn her if someone held a gun to his head since Claire was that breath-taking and she was so similar to his high-school sweetheart, Cecilia, that it was impossible to not dream of Claire and him as a couple.

"I know uncle Vito! I'm sorry! I didn't think you'd be here so soon, but can I ask you to wait a few more minutes so that I can get ready?" Claire asked the man who was in all practicality her uncle. Vito had always been flirty with her and always teasing her, but he was always there for here like a true uncle would be; hence he was family in her eyes.

"I've already waited enough babe and you look like sex on legs to me! So, get your sexy ass in my old mustang and tell me where I'm driving you!" Vito told the sexiest woman he had ever laid eyes on without a care for how she might take the objectification and it wasn't unusual for him to objectify her like this, but Claire never corrected him or took offence by it.

Claire couldn't believe he still talked to her like this, but despite his words which she secretly loved hearing, she tried to turn around to try and fetch her purse in the living room, but a strong hand seizing her arm stopped her from doing so.

"We leave now babe!" Vito told her strictly since he had no time to waste in getting Claire's sexy body inside his car so that he could continue working on a few freelance contracts.

"But I need to lock the door!" Claire protested when he began dragging her curvaceous dream towards his old mustang and her tits looked spectacular the way they jiggled as she struggled.

Instantly Vito's muscular frame turned, spun her around so that her magical ass faced him and slammed her against the front door. It took Claire's breath away and his cock felt huge as it pressed between her rounded ass cheeks that pressed back against his huge cock.

"I have a spare key babe" Vito told her while grinding his cock into the object of his fantasies. Their position reminded him of the fundraiser last night when Claire's youngest sister had been bent over the pool table while he fucked that tight pussy with nothing held back and now that he grinded into Claire's ass, there was no question. Cynthia's ass was round, toned and tight, but Claire's was unbeatable.

That ass had been the object of his fantasies since she began building it in her teens and already back then it was better than the ass he had pounded yesterday, but this finished product was so enormous, so round, so shapely, so soft and so sexy it had already killed over twenty people — this year — in traffic accidents caused by her displaying it's perfection in her skin-tight dresses, leggings, booty shorts and her bikinis.

Claire was that hot in both Vito's eyes and the horny men of the little town. Whenever Vito or his fellow dirty men saw her prancing down the streets, every driver slowed down the speed of their cars because it was common knowledge that someone drove off the road or on a red light because their eyes had been staring holes into Claire's outrageous ass.

In his twisted and sick dreams, he fucked his babe in every way a man can enjoy a woman, but whenever he awoke from those dreams, it left a bittersweet taste in his mouth.

Vito knew it was betrayal of the friendship he had with Victor to lust so heavily for his best friend's sexy daughter and especially when the blonde bombshell regarded him as her uncle, but he couldn't help himself from lusting after her.

In fact, there was also something personal when it came to him lusting for Claire as well as her beautiful little sisters. Victor had started it when he stole Cecilia from him and ever since his friend's daughters began blossoming into women way before they should've, Vito had been obsessed with their curves and their pretty faces.

They were the daughters he should've had and not Victor, but if he couldn't get Cecilia that still looked the same, he was going to fuck her daughters and although it was Claire he dreamt of the most, with Cassidy taking a close second with her supermodel looking beauty that always rendered him weak in the knees and a body of a fitness model that always made him rock-hard, it was Cynthia he had conquered first with her girl next-door look and her fit and sexy body.