Claire's True Colors

Story Info
Co-workers explore an interesting subject; 3700 words.
3.7k words
4.7
10.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I work in an office with a girl, Claire, who has fueled many of my sexual fantasies. I have known Claire for more than two years, and we're very close in some ways, though we never socialize outside of work. We're both married, and Claire has always seemed incredibly straight, refusing to flirt or take part in any office banter that might be the least bit sexually suggestive. In fact, if you saw Claire on the street, you probably wouldn't notice her. She usually dresses to downplay her very sexy figure. I first noticed how desirable she was during the summertime, when she sometimes wears revealing sundresses on hot and steamy summer days. Claire is petite and very slender. She has short blonde hair and brown eyes and a beautiful smile. Her tiny body is well proportioned, and her breasts are definitely big for a girl of her size. I guess I've had a crush on her for a long time, but I've never let on that I am attracted to her.

A month ago our company sent a small team out of state for a 3 day training session. Claire and I were both on the team, along with four other co-workers, two males and two females. Our training was going well and our group was really pulling together as a team. At the end of the second day we went to a Mexican restaurant to have dinner. Spirits were high, and we all sat at a round table, lingering over drinks after dinner. Claire sat next to me, and I watched her usually prim attitude dissolve after two drinks. One of the other women suggested that we go around the table and each confess something personal to the whole group as an exercise in team building. We all liked the idea, and agreed that the confessions would never leave our group. We went around the table in such a way that Claire would go last and I would go second to last.

Jane, the mastermind of the confession game, went first. She started by telling us that she was a "closet exhibitionist." Indeed, I have had the opportunity to sneak a peek at Jane's gorgeous bosoms more than once. She went on to tell us that she never does anything totally obvious, but that she likes to create opportunities for people to see her. The group asked for examples, enjoying this unexpected tease of a confession. "Well," Jane said, "sometimes at work I'll take off my panties and arrange a little flashing, pretending that I don't know that someone can see me. I get so excited that I have to go to the restroom and jiggle myself off before I can concentrate on work again."

The table was silent for a moment as the team absorbed Jane's very racy confession. It made sense that the exhibitionist would share a provocative story. I wondered if Claire would be offended by the turn of events, but she smiled slyly when I looked at her. Then she spoke up. "You're next Bill. Do you have any confessions that are as horny as Jane's?"

The stage was set for more sex talk. Bill thought for a minute and asked us if we remembered a certain client who had been doing business with us for a year. Of course we did, and John and I particularly remembered the beautiful redhead on the client's project team. Bill announced that he had been sleeping with the redhead for two years, and that his cocksmanship was partly responsible for our winning the business. We all laughed, and Jane asked him why he thought so much of his affair. "Look, I've been shagging her regularly, but she is a wild woman, and at her request I have slept with six other women in her office. If this isn't customer service, I don't know what is!"

The drinks kept flowing. The group seemed to be getting excited by all of the sex talk. Claire was flushed and didn't seem like her usual self; she was taking such a keen interest in our naughty exercise. It was John's turn to confess and Claire urged him on. John told us about picking up a beautiful girl on a business trip to New York. He could hardly believe his luck when she instantly agreed to come back to his hotel with him. Within minutes his pants were down and she was sucking him like crazy. Almost as an afterthought, John reached up under her sexy skirt to discover that she was a he. Too close to coming for rational thought, he ejaculate in her mouth with "her" hard pecker in his hand. As soon as he calmed down, John said "I think you'd better go now." The lovely young thing picked up her coat, pouted, and walked out of the room without a word, swinging her pretty ass. "She was so sexy and so feminine that to this day I am truly wondering whether I imagined the cock under her skirt."

The girls appreciated John's story and his courage in admitting that he had sex with another man, even if he hadn't known it at the time.

Without any coaxing, Stephanie volunteered her story next. Stephanie is a buxom blond with a very voluptuous body. She told us that before she was married, she once walked in on her boyfriend while he was with another woman. They didn't notice her because they were fucking vigorously when she came in. Stephanie was shocked, but also mesmerized by the sight of her boyfriend's big dick pounding into the beautiful stranger, bent over and taking it from behind. "You know, I've never had anal sex but I've always been curious about it. When Bobby slowed his pace and stuck his thumb up this girl's ass, I just melted." Before she could react with anger, she found herself so aroused that she undressed and announced her presence. The surprised couple stopped screwing and Stephanie grabbed her boyfriend's cock, sucking him to instant orgasm. "I never tasted another girl's pussy cream until that day, and all I'll say now is that that isn't the last time I've tasted a girl."

Things were heating up around our table now. Everyone was shifting in their seats and breathing a little heavy. I myself was sporting quite a boner, and since it was my turn to confess, I told the group about the time I was caught masturbating by my beautiful neighbor. She watched me through the window, took off all of her clothes, and masturbated with me. I described how good it felt and how I still masturbate regularly even though I am married. When I looked around the table, I had the distinct impression that Jane was masturbating as she listened. Bill was sitting next to her and his gaze was fixed on her crotch. Things were really hot.

Finally it was Claire's turn. Innocent Claire. She told us about how she once fought with her boyfriend in his frat house. He got so angry that he stormed out, and Claire burst into tears. A frat brother comforted her, and before she knew what she was doing, she was in bed with him. Apparently another brother heard the bed banging and came into the room to investigate. "To make a long story short," said Claire, five of the brothers were brothers in more ways than one by the end of that night."

The table cleared quickly, probably so everyone could go back to their rooms and jerk off to relieve the incredible sexual tension we had generated. That was exactly what I had planned to do, but Claire and I stayed behind to finish our drinks. Claire said

"You know Ted, it's not like me to talk this way. I just want you to know that I confessed the only wild thing I have ever done. I'm not a slut or anything." I reassured her that it was OK, and that the team would keep her secrets. She was quiet for a minute as she sipped her drink, the she said "It was kind of fun talking about my wild night and hearing everyone else's stories. You would never imagine that the people you work with have done all of these things. Ted, when you, you know, played with yourself in front of that girl, weren't you embarrassed?" I told her that I was more turned on than embarrassed, and that masturbation seemed natural to me. "Ted, I don't know how to ask you this so I'll just do it. I've never seen a guy jerk off before. I don't think my husband does it. Do you think I could watch you do it sometime?"

I looked at Claire silently for a moment while her face turned red. She looked away and said "God I'm sorry Ted, I don't know what I'm doing. I can't believe I just asked you to jerk off for me." I was so surprised by Claire that I didn't know what to say, but my throbbing penis suggested the answer.

"Claire, its OK. I'll do it. Frankly, our conversation here got so exciting, I was going to go back to my room and jerk off anyway. Why don't you come with me and we'll just do this. I'll pretend you're not even in the room."

Claire looked up at me again, still embarrassed but unmistakably excited. She nodded, finished her drink, and stood up to go. I followed her out of the bar, watching her beautiful ass under her sexy, stretchy pants, and wondered where this thing would go. I decided I'd take the lead to keep things rolling without letting anything get out of hand. As we rode in the elevator to my floor, we joked nervously about what our teammates must be doing. Wow, this was happening fast!

We entered my room and shut the door. I kicked off my shoes and suggested that Claire get comfortable in a chair. "Just sit back and watch, you don't have to do a thing," I assured her. I started to unbutton my shirt, nervous, but aware that I was already enjoying this. I'm 12 years older than Claire, but I've kept myself in excellent shape, so I was confident as I undressed. Claire's eyes were riveted on my hands as I unbuckled my belt and opened my pants. I let them drop to the floor, stepped out of them, and then bent to remove my socks. I was now naked in front of Claire except for my snug fitting white briefs. My semi-rigid cock lay sideways, prominently stretching the material. I put one thumb under the waistband of the briefs and pulled down in the center. My semi rolled out and pointed right at Claire. I heard a sharp intake of breath. Claire leaned forward, as if to see my cock better.

"Its bigger than my husband's." She looked up at me and smiled. I dropped my briefs to the floor. With my right hand, I captured my balls and lifted them, while I gently grasped the base of my shaft with the left hand. I stroked the dry shaft lightly several times and then let go. My semi was rapidly becoming fully hard and beginning to point toward the ceiling instead of the floor.

"I like to use some kind of lubrication when I jerk off because, well, it feels more like a vagina that way." I walked to the bathroom and came back with some hand lotion. I went to the bed and propped up some pillows, laying down with my upper body propped up. I spread my knees and put the soles of my feet together, exposing the bottom of my boner, my balls, and my asshole. I squirted some lotion in my hand, wrapped my fingers around my cock, and gave it a few long slow strokes. It was sublime. I closed my eyes and very slowly stroked away. I was so aroused that I had to hold back the urge to come immediately. After a few strokes I had to let go of my cock to cool off for a minute. I opened my eyes to a big surprise. Claire had removed her clothes except for her matching bra and panties. She had also relocated herself and was sitting cross-legged on the bed right in front of me. She had one hand on her pussy mound and the other was cupping a breast through her bra. The bra was thin white cotton, and I could see a pointy nipple pushing against the material.

I smiled as my dick twitched, "Well," I said, "I guess this is as exciting for you as it is for me."

"I hope you don't mind," said Claire. "This is such a different experience for me, and I'm so turned on." Claire giggled, "Your cock seems to have a mind of its own," she said as she nodded at my twitching, throbbing boner. Indeed, I could not recall having ever been in such a state of arousal. Pre-come was oozing from the tip of my dick as it strained upwards.

"Claire, the reality of seeing you here is far better than any fantasies that I jerk off to. Even the ones with you in them." My dick twitched and oozed some more.

Claire looked up from my turgid rod, "You mean you've jerked off while thinking about me Ted?"I could only nod. Claire smiled and said, "This should fuel the fantasy then." She undid the center clasp of her bra and her tits sprang free. She shrugged the bra off of her shoulders and put her arms over head. Her breasts were fabulous, capped with pointy, dark red nipples. She brought her hands down to her breasts and rolled both nipples between thumb and forefinger until they were puffy. She closed her eyes and let her head fall back as she flattened her hands and just brushed the tips of the cones with her palms. I could smell her arousal. Her white underpants had a huge wet spot, and there was actually fluid dripping from them!

"Claire," I said, "I have to come." She raised her head and looked again at my erection. I grabbed it slowly at the base and stroked up to the super-sensitive rim, watching Claire the whole time. The head of my cock expanded as I touched the rim. I stroked downward and then back up. I knew I had maybe ten strokes like this before I blew up, so I started a slow rhythm. Claire dropped a hand to her crotch and rubbed the top of her mound. She began to rock with the rhythm of my strokes. I felt the lightning bolt of hot come forming deep in the root of my cock. I rubbed the rim and then the head, pushing myself over the limit. I exploded on the next upstroke, spraying come on my face and the pillows. It was exquisite. I continued to squeeze and stroke, pumping half a dozen more shots of come onto my chest, my belly, and finally dribbling out onto my pubes. Claire watched with rapt attention. I let go of my cock, and it relaxed into a pool of semen on my belly. Without a word, Claire reached out and scooped up some of the sticky fluid on her index finger. She looked at it, rubbed it with her thumb, sniffed it, and then tasted it. She reached forward again and very gently ran the same finger down the bottom of my cock. It jerked in response.

"Ted," she said, "I have to come too." Claire unfolded her legs and peeled off her panties. The sight of this naked beauty actually caused my relic to stir again, in spite of the recent action. Claire's pussy lips were totally distended, the inner and outer lips clearly visible. They were wet and shiny, and actually dripping with her honey. Most amazingly, Claire's pink clitoris peeked from the top of her slit. It was the largest I have ever seen, protruding about half an inch and the diameter of a pencil. "The problem," Claire said, "is that I don't want to come from masturbating." She again sat opposite me, in exactly the position I was in, spreading herself wide open. She dipped a finger in her vagina and brought it up to her clit, coating the sensitive organ and making herself shiver. "I want you to help me Ted. Will you help me get off?"

I nodded, speechless and very excited. Claire rolled on her side and extended a pretty little foot up to my belly. She had a perfect pedicure, and her petite legs were flawless. She dipped her big toe into some of my come and moved it down over my cock, rubbing the come onto my cock with great delicacy. I began to harden immediately, but I didn't move. Claire dipped her toe into more come, swirling the toe and thoroughly covering it in sperm. This time the toe touched down on the sensitive skin between my asshole and my balls. The pressure was perfect, pressing my cock toward full erection. Claire slid her slippery toe slowly toward my asshole. Again my cock jumped. She slid the toe all around the puckered entrance, lubricating it thoroughly. When she began pressing insistently, I wanted to feel it. I arched my hips and pressed forward. Claire's toe slipped easily into my asshole, the tip of it pressing right at my sphincter. I opened my eyes to see my cock coming back to rock hardness. Claire started to move her foot, gently fucking my asshole with her toe. The friction and size of the thing felt wonderful. Claire's face showed a loving, lustful expression. She fucked me for a minute, then popped herself out of my ass, causing my dick to jump. "There," she said, "Doesn't that feel good?" It sure did. She had definitely resuscitated my 40 year old cock. I gently ran my hand down her shapely calf.

"I had no idea you were such a sexual creature. How do you want me to help you come?"

"Just get between my legs and push that beautiful cock into me, very slowly." So much for thinking I had taken control of the situation. What an idiot I am to think that I could have masturbated in front of this woman and called it a night. What really surprised me was that I had such a warm flow of affection for Claire. I immediately decided to do whatever she asked. Claire spread her legs as I approached her. I let the tip of my aching boner touch her very wet quim as I lowered my tongue to her pointy nipples. I flicked my tongue over the hard tip of one breast and then the other while I teased her with the tip of my cock. Her wetness was all over me, so I raised my hips and made my cockhead rub on her engorged clitoris. Claire threw her head back and moaned. She began to rock her hips up toward me, rubbing her clit on my cock with her eyes closed, biting her lower lip with a look of concentration on her face. I eased back and lowered myself so that my cock was right at her entrance. Claire's hand reached out and grabbed my shaft, pulling herself right onto my dick. She stopped when the head was inside. I pushed very slowly into her, then backed out again until just the head was inside. Each time I'd go a little further, but I still hadn't had more than half of my cock inside of her. "All the way Ted, please go all the way in." I obliged her, pushing my cock all the way in until our pubes met. Claire let out a moan as I ground my pubic bone against her. "Keep grinding me like that Ted. Oh it feels so good." Claire rubbed urgently against me. She began to arch her back and then her body went rigid. The veins in her neck stood out as she started to shake and sob. Her orgasm must have lasted a full two minutes before her body began to relax. Without missing a beat she said "Ted, please turn me around and put your cock in my ass. I want you to come in my ass while I get off again."

I withdrew from Claire and felt the cold air on my dick. She rolled over and got up on her knees. She was so incredibly gorgeous. Her asshole was just a dainty little pink thing. Her juices had run down her crack while we fucked, so it glistened wetly. I leaned forward, and for the first time in my life, I licked an asshole. "Oh my god Ted, uggh, uggh.." Claire began to shake as I pushed my tongue into her ass and reached around to squeeze her breast. My own needs now prevailed. I sucked Claire's asshole while I stroked my slippery shaft a couple of times, surprised at how badly I wanted to come again. I positioned my cock right at Claire's opening and began to push. She was very wet, and extremely tight. "Uh, oh, uh, ahh, uh, oohhhhhh!" Claire made incoherent noises. When I passed her sphincter, I felt it clamp down on my shaft. I was as hot as a jet engine, and the super pressure of Claire's ass already had me on the edge.

"Come in my ass Ted," Claire sobbed. She was rubbing her mound and beginning to shake again. She must have put a finger inside of herself because I felt it pressing on my cock as if she were massaging me. That did it. My come boiled up like lava just as Claire screamed. We twitched and jerked together, falling on our sides as the orgasms ripped through us.

I must have lost consciousness for a few seconds. My cock softened, but I still had to pull it out of Claire's tight ass. We both winced as the head passed her rear gate. Claire looked over her shoulder at me with a dreamy, sleepy expression and said "Ted? Will you be on my team next month when we finish our training?"