Clamped and Fucked

Story Info
Submissive allows her dom to clamp her pussy then fucks.
2.2k words
4.1
40.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first time I had ever allowed you to hurt me without first discussing exactly what it would be. I was nervous, but excited. My safe word was ready, but I was determined not to use it. I could take anything the other women could.

I lay on my back on your bed. My wrists are cuffed together and fastened to the top of your bed in the center, arms stretched above my head.

My ankles have cuffs buckled on, but they are roped and pulled to the top corners of the bed. This effectively pulls my legs up and back toward my head, and spreads them, exposing my most private areas for you to do with as you please. You haven't pulled them too tightly, so my knees are still bent, but I can't put my legs down and I am exposed.

Between my wrist restraints and the ankle cuffs tied back, I am restrained nicely in a humiliating position.

I don't like this. Not at all. I hate being forced to expose myself to you. Not only my pussy but my ass is exposed. There's nothing I can do about it. I feel the cool air blowing on my anus, something my body tells me isn't supposed to happen. I struggle to bring my feet down, but it's useless, all I can do is wave them back and forth which feels hollow and empty.

You are humming as you prepare something over to the side. I know whatever it is will hurt. My heart is beating in my chest.

"Dean, I don't like this. Let's not do this kind of play. OK? Maybe just... maybe use the nipple clamps again. Just for a bit. Or... maybe I will suck you. Just as long as you don't cum on me. Or in my mouth. OK?" My protests only serve to excite you, and I know this. It is one reason I protest, The other is that I am actually pretty nervous about this.

You act like you don't hear me. My heart is beating faster. I wonder what is going to happen next.

Clothespins. A whole pack of them. "Wait, wait, Dean. What are you going to do with those?"

They are new, guaranteed to be nice and stiff, to clamp down hard on whatever you put them on. I find myself terrified, thinking he is going to zipper me.

The first one goes on. You grab my left labia lip and pull on it. There's noting I can do to stop you; my legs are pulled up and to the side and my pussy lips are just there, available to you.

Then the clothespin clamps down. "Owww." It hurts a bit, not nearly as much as a nipple clamp, though. Mostly, I just hate the way you can just grab that extremely private area and do something to it.

The second one goes onto the corresponding right labia. "Owwwww." this one pinched a bit harder. It still isn't bad, but I can feel the pressure sort of burning a bit.

But will you stop there? Nooooooo. Of course not. Another two pins go on, smashing my pussy lips. The discomfort is growing. The more you put on the more it hurts. It isn't horrible, but it doesn't feel good and I start to wriggle my legs around. "OK, Dean, please, that's enough. OK? Please?"

If I wriggle my legs just right I might be able to dislodge the pins.

Rather than remove the pins, you instead grab the rope that holds my left ankle back and pull on it. My ankle goes back further, straightening my bent knee more and lifting my hips a bit. The right leg is next. My hips are fully rotated, legs spread a bit more tightly, and my face is looking out at you from between my knees. My back is bent, curved because my hips are being pulled up and back. Any more and my hips will actually get lifted off the bed.

"Fuck, that... that's..." I don't want to admit it to you. It doesn't hurt so much as just being humiliating. It's uncomfortable, that's for sure. The actual pain is located in my pussy. A dull pain from the clothespins. Six of them, three on each side, pinching me. The initial pinch pain wasn't bad but the constant pressure is aching, hurting now.

"Dean. OK, so this hurts. Please don't do any... more..."

You are calmly, slowly, putting another clothespin on me. I wonder just how much pussy lip I have down there that you can clamp. "Fuck..." I swear again because this one pinches a smaller bit of flesh. And... another one on the matching side. I have eight clothespins clamping me now. I feel ... well, it hurts and it feels so completely humiliating and helpless that all I can do is sit and watch as you put more of these things on my genitals.

And the pinching really is hurting now. Worse than nipple clamps.

How on earth did I ever agree to let you have your way with me???

My heart is pounding and I notice I am breathing a lot faster.

You take a time to run your hands over my naked body, the calloused fingers sliding along my smooth flesh. You take a bit of extra time with my breasts and nipples, but making sure to stroke my sides, my legs, my ass, my stomach. Your fingers find your way to my face and work their way into my mouth. I suck them. First two fingers, then three, then four, shoved in my mouth.

When you remove them I say, "OK, please Dean, can you please take off the clamps and just fuck me now??? Fuck.. this is beginning to really hurt..."

I'm not crying yet but I can feel tears in my eyes.

Your response? You place a pillow under my head. How nice of you. NOT. It pushes my head up a bit so my face is between my legs and I can look down my body and see my poor pussy and the forest of clothespins sticking up. You want me to see what you are doing to me.

At least there's no more pussy to clamp. You've put pins on every bit of each lip, and they are hurting.

"Wait... no, wait, what are you doing? Dean, please... just take them off and fuck me. Fuck me in the ass if you want. It's right there. Please take them off."

I don't like the way I am begging now, the whine in my voice, but it comes out anyway. Just a tinge of desperation.

You pull my legs back a bit further. Another few inches. My hips are rotated so my anus is facing the ceiling now and the clothespins are pointing back toward my face. I'm going to turn into the letter O pretty soon.

"Fuuuuccckkk... " I swear. The curved back, raised hips, it doesn't hurt but it doesn't feel good. You've taken control of my body and are slowly making it hurt and making me watch the process.

Wait. You have another clothespin.

"No, Dean, please don't!! Plleeeaassseee what do you want me to do? You can cum on my face. I will swallow. You can butt fuck me. No lube. Just don't ... ooooooooohhhhhh goddammmmm fuck!!"

You've spread my little, sensitive clitoral hood and exposed my clit, then gently, oh so gently, placed the last clothespin right on my clit. I want to scream, it hurts. This really hurts. As bad... no, worse than my nipples.

"Oh fucking hell, Neal, what... oh god get that off! My clit! It's getting crushed! Get it off!!" I am really unhappy now.

My safe word starts floating up in my brain. Should I use it? I think about it, seriously. I committed to myself that I was going to go the distance, be a good sub, and prove I can take anything the other girls do. But this???

I swallow the safe word. I am NOT going to use it. I can do anything, take anything he dishes out.

You take a little time to insert a finger into my vagina. It's no big deal. I just wish you'd take off the clothespins. You finger fuck me a bit. Fine. Whatever.

I lay there staring at my pussy. I try bouncing my hips a bit, struggling a little to see if I can dislodge any of the clothespins, especially the one on my clit. My legs are pulled too far back, I can't move enough and they just bounce around.

Then I see you are prepared to remove them, but not the way I had suspected. You have a flogger in your hand. There's a glint of cruelty in your eye.

It's OK. If this means the clips come off, then flog my pussy.

"Do it!" I say.

"Beg for it," you say.

"Please, Dean, flog my pussy. Flog my pussy hard. Please Dean! For god's sake, flog me!"

You do. Surprisingly, the flogger doesn't hurt that bad, What hurts is when it hits the clamps and pulls on them. But they aren't coming off.

"Hit me harder, Dean. Please, flog me harder!" I beg. I hate the sound of me begging for you to hit me, but I am doing it.

You do. You pick up the pace. The flogger slaps between my legs hard, and one of the clothespins comes off. I jerk, partly because of the sting of the flogger, partly because of the sudden pain of the clip coming off.

Two more strokes and the clothespin on my clit comes off. It was really the most precariously placed as well as being the most painful. I yelp and jerk but accept the pain because I know it means my clit is beginning to recover.

"More, Dean. Please flog my cunt!"

I don't like that word. But I use it because I know you like it and it might make you hit me harder, faster.

The flogger continues to slap again and again. The clips come off. This doesn't hurt as bad. though it certainly isn't pleasant. I've never had my pussy whipped before, this whole experience is completely new to me.

The last clip comes off. You give me a couple of strokes just for good measure. My entire pussy, inner, outer labia, clit, thighs, even inside my vagina, is burning from the whipping and clothespin treatment. Even so, I am so fucking relieved it's over. "Thank you sir. Thank you."

Weird. I didn't need to do that. I didn't need to thank you or call you sir. It just seemed.. .appropriate and came out.

Eeewwww... something weird is happening down there. Something cold and sticky on my anus. I look. You are pouring lube on my asshole. Oh.

"Wait... can't you just-"

"You said you wanted me to fuck you in the ass. That was the deal," you say with a smile. Fuck. I did, in fact, offer up letting you fuck my ass in exchange for taking the clamps off. Plus, there is nothing I can do about it anyway. I am tied with my ass sticking up in the air, just begging to be penetrated.

Your cock is hard. I notice it for the first time since I was tied in place. It's sticking out and looks like you took an extra Viagra, though I don't think you did. I think it's just seeing me naked, exposed, unable to stop you from doing whatever you want to my body, that's enough. It feels oddly satisfying to know that I was able to do that to your body, simply by being here.

You press against my anus. The lube helps a lot. I push out, relaxing, so it won't hurt. You push. I push. You suddenly pop in, past my sphincter and I feel the stretching, the fullness of you inside me.

You thrust in and out. I can't really help. I am just laying here. Once you get inside, I am tied in place and just take it. You get deeper with each thrust. I wish I could rub my clit. That's what I would normally do during anal, but I can't because my wrists are pulled tightly above my head.

"Rub my clit," I pant. Your thrusts are actually making me grunt a bit, pushing my body to expel air. "Please rub my clit. Make me cum."

You do. You are kind. I'm still burning down there and my clit is super sensitive from the clamp, but it feels good to be rubbed.

"Harder. Fuck me harder. Rub me harder," I beg. Begging you for things has become easier.

I can feel it coming. The sensation of warmth. The sensation of pleasure. The sensation of orgasm. It's coming. Feeling you inside me, filling me, together with you masturbating me, it's enough.

I cum. I shudder and shake and swear and pant.

It takes you longer, and when you are ready you pull out and rush over to my face. Nothing I can do about it, so I just turn to your cock and close my eyes.

I feel the liquid spurting over me, bits of body fluid dropping on my cheek, across my nose, across my lips.

You finish up and I lay there, curled with my hips pulled back in that terrible awkward position, and wonder if you will untie me now. There's cum on my eyelids and I don't want to open them to see.