Clans of Luteri Ch. 07-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shai, Corsaire, don't do that right now," he said, his voice strained.

"I want you to do it," she said softly, doing it again. "Please, Kane."

"Not yet you don't," he said, and she heard the rustling of cloth.

He was removing his pants. She got herself ready, her heart pounding. He pulled her from the wall a bit and suddenly kneed her legs apart. His hands came around and dragged up her belly to her breasts and there wasn't anything gentle in them this time. He tugged and twisted her nipples, pain and pleasure shooting through her. It felt so good. She took a shuddering breath and cried out, arching her bottom. One of his hands left her breasts and went between her legs, his voice in her ear.

"You're so slippery, Corsaire. I can smell your heat. Open your legs for me."

She did. His fingertips ran delicately up her swollen sex and down again, touching. His fingers found her passage and he slipped one finger into her, achingly slow. She could hear herself panting, and then he put another in. He withdrew his fingers and dragged across her sex, wet, and pushed them in again. She spread her legs more under the assault, arching and jutting, the sensations hot and urgent, the need to move her hips, to press back against him as he pinched her nipples with his other hand.

Her whole body was shuddering with pleasure. She felt the waves coming stronger, vaguely aware of her voice, the shameful neediness of it, the helpless sounds. Suddenly it was even more intense and she went silent, all her attention on what was rising in her. She strained and his hands left her.

Her hands were braced against the wall. She was panting, confused, the sensations just gone. Then he turned her, surprising her, lifting her. He took a few steps and went down on his knee, still holding her, and lay her on the carpet on her back.

"I cannot make it to the bed, Corsaire," he said, his naked body coming over hers.

He kneed her legs apart and brought himself down. She felt him against her, felt his sex at her entrance. She closed her eyes, tensing in anticipation.

"Open your eyes, Aslin," he said.

She opened them. His face was very close, on his elbows, the warmth of his body, his eyes that color that shifted with the light, now almost a dark gold, his hair falling across his cheek. He was staring at her face intently as he began to push into her slowly. He held her eyes, seeming to hold his breath and then he exhaled raggedly, pulling back a little and pushing in.

"Try to relax, Corsaire," he said, his voice full of tension. "Shai, you're so tight."

She tried, she did, waiting for the pain to come. But it didn't come, just a feeling of fullness, pressure, stretching. It burned a little when he drew back and pushed in more, so slowly, but the burning was replaced with a curling of pleasure. She drew her knees up on either side of him, surprised, relaxing a little, encouraging him.

He stopped, watching her face, and then his eyes went between them, watching himself push into her. He did it again. He began to pump his hips gently, moving inside her, withdrawing and pressing. Her hand went to his chest as she heard herself make a low noise, her knees coming higher. He looked back at her face. She met his eyes, the sensations growing. She winced when he thrust deeper and then followed him, wanting it.

Then she was meeting his thrusts and the feelings that had stopped came back. He felt good inside her. It hurt as he went deeper but she didn't care. He was touching places in her. She raised her knees around his hips, raised them high, meeting him faster, wanting more.

"Corsaire, I need to—," he said, his voice tight.

He began thrusting into her much harder, bringing the sensations, burning and sharp pleasure. His eyes were on her face but she didn't care about that anymore. She needed it as badly, the sensations building. His voice was fierce, full of need.

"You feel so good on my cock, Corsaire."

It was washing over her, spreading herself under him, her knees coming high, arching as she cried out. Every thrust he made brought the pleasure higher as he went deep and fast into her, so deep, making it stronger, taking her. It was a straining that went on and on until she whined with it. It stayed there, her breath gone, rising to a sharpness that lengthened, an intense aching sweet wave. Then she felt herself pulsing on him, the pleasure releasing.

Kane went rigid, hissing, and then thrust very hard over and over. He cried out. He ground himself deep in her, the pleasure still on her, and inside her he swelled and moved, a strong pulse, a sensation of warmth, and again.

He pulled out a little and buried his sex in her again, more warmth, shuddering, his breath escaping him in bursts as her own pulsing slowed. She felt one more pulse come and couldn't tell if it was her or him, and then it stopped, her heart pounding.

Kane was panting over her, her own breathing very fast. He laughed softly around his rough breathing, leaning down to kiss her, coming up.

"You look flushed and well fucked, Corsaire," he said, grinning down at her.

"What's fucked?'" she said.

She had heard that word more than once.

"It is an obscenity. In Alverian in means what we just did," he answered. "Sex is more polite, although nobody here likes to talk about it either way. In Luterian we say luvik when we are being coarse, viter when we are not."

She looked up at him, all her fears about the sex passed, all her curiosity crowding her.

"I have more questions," she said, resting her hands on his chest.

"I'll answer them."

"What would you have done if I refused to marry you?" she asked him.

"Tried to persuade you otherwise," he said, grinning.

"And if you couldn't change my mind?"

He shrugged.

"You're my oath, Aslin. If I could not persuade you to return to Luteri, I still would have stayed with you in Alveria and made sure you were safe."

"What if I had wanted to return to Corsaire in Luteri and not come to Tavishi clan?"

He wasn't smiling anymore.

"It would have caused a stir for you to renounce my oath, and probably caused worse between our clans, if that's possible, but nobody would have questioned your decision."

"Renounce your oath?"

"It's the man makes the oath, Corsaire, although a woman might make the offer to another woman, I suppose. I realize it's different in Alveria, a different promising, but we are Luterian and I wouldn't hold you to that. By Luterian customs, you can set me aside if you'd like, renounce my oath if I'm not what you want. You only need to give me the bracelet and say so and I won't trouble you anymore."

"But you can't set aside your oath?"

"It's an oath, of course I cannot set it aside. If you freed me of it, returning the bracelet, if that were your decision, I could take lovers. But it's not something to do lightly, you should know that, and it cannot be undone once the bracelet is returned."

Her eyes were searching his face.

"Would you like me to free you of it, Kane?"

He gave a laugh that was more of a choke.

"I'm sorry," he said, recovering. "I just did not imagine such a question on our wedding day when we've just—. No, Corsaire, I'm content to have you, very content, if you are content to have me."

She smiled at him, Kane smiling back at her slowly the way he did, leaning down to kiss her.

"But you would have let me return to Corsaire clan?" she continued when he drew back.

"Of course, Aslin. Why would you think otherwise? I think you are confusing prisoner with wife. That's my fault, I treated you poorly. You are free to do what you'd like. I hope you are pleased with my

oath, and I hope you will return to live in Tavishi lands, but I could not make you. Do you have more questions?"

"What's cock?"

He grinned again.

"It's rousing to me to hear that word from your mouth," he replied, pushing into her a little, and she felt him in her, felt him growing larger again. "My cock is very pleasantly between your thighs at this moment. It's also called a prick. Where did you hear the word?"

"You just said it a moment ago."

His eyes went up and he thought and then he nodded. He drew out of her slowly, her breath hitching a little.

"Now I remember," he said, settling over her, still taking his weight on his elbows, their faces close, one of her legs raised. He leaned and ran his hand from her knee and curved her hip. "I was not thinking clearly at the time. What else do you want to know?"

She thought for a moment.

"Will we have a child now?"

His eyebrows shot up.

"Once we do this, it's possible. But it's very unlikely it would be so soon, Aslin. Luterians don't conceive very often."

His mouth went to her nipple and sucked gently. She caught her breath at the sensation, part too sensitive, part pleasure.

"Do you think you could make it to the bed, Corsaire?" he asked her.

**********

Clans of Luteri

Chapter Nine

Aslin had the brief thought, as she woke on their last day here, Kane's hands and mouth on her nipples, that she didn't know how married couples got anything done and then that it was good they brought food to the room or she and Kane would starve. He had done sex with her on the floor, in the bath, in the bed, on the chair, and then on the balcony, Aslin protesting until she couldn't think anymore.

She was on her back and he was between her legs, thrusting into her.

"You've got the sweetest, tightest little cunt, Aslin," he said, his voice low with pleasure.

She held onto his shoulders as he put his arm around her waist and another under her bottom, pulling her upright and then leaning them back, on his knees now, thrusting from under her. She was holding on as he hit that spot in her. It felt so good. She felt herself relaxing in his arms, her own hips meeting him.

"You are so sexy," he panted. "There are things I want to show you, Corsaire, things I want to do with you and see if you like them."

The tone in his voice made pulse on him, a promise of dark things, dirty pleasurable things. Between her legs was suddenly very slippery. He laughed softly.

"I think you like the idea," he said.

His thrusts were rough, his arm tightening at her waist. She felt his other hand come around her back and move down under them and touch where they were meeting, swirling in the wetness there. Then it went higher, and higher, his finger exploring her bottom.

Aslin jerked, her eyes going wide as he touched her there, stroking, slippery, and then he was pressing.

"Kane!" she said, struggling.

"Relax, Aslin," he said, his breathing rough.

She squirmed and his other arm tightened, thrusting faster under her. He grunted. Her efforts to escape it only making it worse, his arm a band around her. His finger progressed and then he was was stabbing it into her bottom. She couldn't get away from it, feeling him everywhere, the pleasure so intense. She jutted, the sensations rising, his finger deep in her bottom. He was kissing her, his body everywhere. She began to come so hard, his finger and his sex in her, her cries sharp in the room.

"Do you like it so much?" he said as she shuddered against him.

"Yes, Kane," she choked out, the pleasure washing through her, trembling.

He withdrew his finger gently. He put her on her back, pushing into her deep. She winced, sensitive, and he stilled. His forehead dropped to hers.

"I thought I could slake my lust for you, Corsaire, but I just want you more every time I take you."

She could feel that he hadn't finished, could feel him hard and full between her legs. His breathing was ragged. He moved in her and she squirmed, her breath hitching.

"You're not helping, doing that," he said, his hand going to her hip to still her.

He pulled out of her and left her. She was still breathing fast, her hair a mess all around her. He looked at her all over and smiled slowly.

"You are beautiful in the mornings. Get out of bed before I can't help myself," he said, standing over her, his sex rigid.

Her eyes went to his sex and she caught her lower lip in her teeth, thinking about what he had said. He narrowed his eyes at her.

"You're going to regret that, Corsaire, when I have you under my hand."

"What?" she said, turning on her side.

He grinned.

"Go and do what you need to and then come get dressed, Aslin. We've been in this room for two days and nights. I need to walk, you do. It's not good for us to be shut in, no matter how I'd like to stay and continue to fuck you until I can't move anymore."

She rolled over, frowning at his crudeness. She looked around for her wrap. She'd stopped wearing the nightdress to bed since he'd destroyed it. She narrowed her eyes at him.

"You're getting me a new nightdress," she told him, rising, the wrap barely covering her bottom, her breasts showing through the thin fabric. "And if we're walking then you will have to play the maidservant and help me with my stays."

"That's the undergarment pushes your tits up under your chin?" he said, eyeing her lustfully as she left, coming back in a few minutes.

She sat, taking up her comb. He came and stood behind her.

"The—what did you call them? Stays? Why is it plural?—They're perverted, Corsaire."

She whirled around.

"It is not!" she said.

"Now it is singular," he said, gesturing as if at a loss.

Finished with her hair, she coiled it, long twists, bringing it up under her neck and beginning to pin it. She rose and went to her dresser, pulling out fresh undergarments. She put them on under his watchful gaze. She pulled out the stays, holding them to her front and looking at him. He came to her and she turned around. He laced them and then began to tighten them.

"I wouldn't put this on a horse," he muttered.

"More," she said.

"More?" he said. "I'm going to have to brace my foot on your bottom in a moment."

"Much more, Kane, or the dress won't fall correctly."

He tugged and pulled.

"More?" he said, and she nodded.

"More."

"It does redistribute you in interesting ways," he noted.

He gave a stronger tug and she gasped.

"That's good," she said.

#

They walked along the promenade, finding a small cafe, sitting outside under a colorful umbrella to have breakfast, a waiter bringing it, small brown birds hopping for crumbs. Then they walked more, and Aslin was struck how good it felt to be outside, the sun on her face. She breathed deeply, smiling when Kane grinned at her. She could walk forever.

"Are you happy, Aslin?" he asked her.

She nodded, suddenly shy of him. He had touched her so intimately for days. Just thinking about some of the things they had done, in the bath, rubbing soap all over her, on her breasts, his fingers tugging—."

"I can tell what you're thinking," he said low.

She flushed, glancing at him. She thought of denying it and then wondered how he knew. She gave a small sniff, her back straightening, facing forward and walking more briskly.

"I do love you desperately, Corsaire," he said, grinning, watching her, his long strides easily keeping up.

She looked at him, startled, and then looked down, smiling, pleased.

"I feel the same."

She said it so quietly she didn't know if he heard her, but he stopped her, pulling her to him, his arm coming around her waist. She braced her hands on his chest, glancing around.

"People will stare, Kane."

"Let them, they already do because I'm dressed Luterian. I'd like to hear it again if you mean it. You've yet to say it to me, Aslin."

She glanced around them again.

"I'm in love with you, Kane," she said shyly.

He tipped her chin, his eyes intense on hers, bending and kissing her. She closed her eyes and leaned into him. When he released her she glanced around again.

"Have you been on a boat?" he said to her as they resumed walking.

"A what?"

"It's a mode of going on the water—," he began.

"I know what it is," she interrupted, giving him a glance.

"I'll get us a carriage."

"I thought you wanted a boat," she said smartly.

#

Once Aslin knew what he meant, she was excited, and the lake was wide and clear, very blue, with little wind. The park was full of Alverians enjoying the day in that prissy way they had, no screaming or yelling or wrestling or running. Just picnics on the grass with colorful blankets and baskets and women in dresses as varied in hue as a field of wildflowers, all of them moving slowly.

None were as beautiful as the Corsaire in her ivory gown and dark hair, dark eyes, and as she stepped onto the boat, taking his hand, she got more than one glance.

She settled herself, perched, as he took up the oars and pulled, the boat moving easily through the water's glassy stillness. They gained speed and she laughed, holding on. He had a flash, the memory of her face when he pulled her off Shaol on the ride to waken her, the fierceness of her eyes that had drawn the heart from him.

He realized he was staring at her. Then he had the thought that it was good she was his oath because he was lost, and he'd been a fool to think he could ever stay away from her. She leaned forward, her chin on her hand, and put her hand in the water.

"It's so cold," she said.

"In Luteri in the mountains we have springs that come from deep in the earth, and in some places the water is like the warmest bath," he told her.

"Truly?" she said.

He shrugged and nodded.

"The baths are healthy, they say, and good for the constitution, but you must endure the smell of sulfur."

Kane let the oars rest in their holds and reached into his jacket pocket, searching, the Alverian clothes inconvenient, and pulled out a leather wrapped object, holding it out to her.

"I have got this for you."

"I didn't get you anything, Kane," she said in dismay, looking at it.

"It's not like that, Aslin. Take it."

She reached for it, unwrapping the trailing belt to find a battered leather sheath with gold Luterian lettering up the side.

"A Luterian woman would never be without a dagger," he said. "When we return to Tavishi Hold, I will have Sisal make one for you properly as my oath gift. This is mine. It's not pretty, but it will defend you, and I will show you how to use it."

She pulled it partly out, staring at the blade, more lettering. She replaced it without comment, placing the belt around her waist, buckling it and tightening. It fit snugly, not obstructing her movements. He knew it would be strange to her, raised among people who didn't usually arm themselves.

"What is Tavishi Hold like?" she asked. "Is it like Jaime's mansion?"

Kane shook his head, pulling.

"Everything is older there, much older. It endures. Tavishi Hold is set in the trees and surrounded by a huge iron gate. Inside is the village, and then a castle like in your storybooks of Luteri that Jaime showed me. On the outside are defensive structures, and inside are many private rooms for the families and the people who work there and their families, and common rooms for dining, for talking and a huge fireplace, and the High Lord's Hall, where we mostly eat, libraries and kitchens and rooms for music, like here. We have places where artisans and craftspeople work, and the healers, and there are always people."

"Do many Luterians travel like you do?"

Kane flashed her a smile.

"Definitely not. Luterians tend to stay in our mountains and in our clans. Many in my clan don't understand the impulse that sets my steps away from it ever. But there has always been the need to wander in me. Now I think maybe Shai put my restlessness there so I could find you."

She was gazing at him skeptically. He knew Aslin hadn't been raised with Luterian beliefs. But Shai didn't require belief like the Alverian sky god.

"Why would she do that?"