Clara and the Nutcracker Prince Ch. 02

Story Info
Retelling of the Christmas Favorite "The Nutcracker!" Part 2
5.9k words
5
1.1k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 12/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clara and her Nutcracker Prince - Part I, Chapter 2

LadyKaren50

Chapter 2 - The Revenge of the Myce

Interlude: Tchaikovsky Symphony #5, Movt. 3-Waltz

Allow me, dear reader, to take a pause from the narrative of Clara's adventure to tell you about the mice - or rather the Myce. Undoubtably, you have in mind those little rodent-like creatures which often live behind walls, and who come out in the night to scavenge for food, and who often are chased and killed for breakfast by the family's cat. And you would not be wrong, on one level. For certainly, the Stahlbaum's had a perennial problem with these kinds of creatures, as did almost every homeowner living in their town at this time. And Clara would have encountered these mice from time to time over the years. Unlike many girls, however, Clara was never repulsed or frightened by these little creatures. She was rather oblivious to them, if you want to know the truth.

But the creatures confronting Clara in our story are not those kinds of "mice." Oh no, Clara now found herself in an intense conflict with a much different kind of adversary; a more intransigent and seemingly dangerous adversary that we will call "Myce!"

The story of the Myce actually extends several generations before Clara's birth and didn't involve the Stahlbaum's at all, at first. But it probably won't surprise you to discover that it was none other than Christian Elias Drösselmeyer who first became involved with this community of unusual beings and brought them into contact with Clara Stahlbaum.

For these Myce were residents of the Land of Sweets, which is an invisible and fantastical land and which exists among, above, under, around and besides human dwellings. The Land of Sweets is the home of many different kinds of creatures who live in a peaceful community with one another. Usually there is no contact between the human world and the creatures of the Land of Sweets, but every so often someone finds a way to break through. And it was Uncle Drösselmeyer, of course, who had first discovered this secret and had shared it with none other than Clara Stahlbaum.

There is much history and many stories that could be related about Drösselmeyer's experiences with the Myce, but suffice it to say that while things started off on a positive foot, it soon became apparent that these Myce were rather intrigued and attracted by the human world. And despite the deep struggles and conflicts they perceived as overwhelming the human world, they nevertheless, perhaps naively, thought that they could bring healing and wholeness to the fractured world of humans. Thus, they got it into their minds that they could use Clara, in particular, to achieve this goal. And so, one Christmas Eve, 20 years before when Clara was 18, after the events of the party just described, these Myce made the effort to breach the divide between their world and the human world by attempting to abduct Clara. But quite unexpectedly and surprisingly, they had been beaten back by an army of tin soldiers led by none other than Clara's magical Nutcracker Prince. Clara had even participated herself in the victory herself by throwing her slipper at the multiple heads of the doddering Myce King, which then caused him to stumble and fall from the window sill, where he was perched in order to observe the fight and to give orders. It was this battle which had inspired Clara's deep affection and connection with the Nutcracker Prince, who had then taken her in a beautiful carriage drawn by a group of magnificent magical reindeer on a whirlwind trip throughout the Land of the Sweets in celebration of their victory. And during this trip she had met so many wonderful and remarkable creatures and seen so many wondrous sights before being delivered safely back to the security of her home.

But unbeknownst to Clara, the Myce had suffered not only the loss of the battle, but they had lost their King in the melee when he had fallen from the window sill as the result of being hit by Clara's slipper. This loss had prompted them to give up any hopes of gaining a foothold in the human world, but they were intensely angered and determined to find a way to get revenge upon Clara, the Prince and anyone else whom they perceived to be allies of their now enemy. After all, despite their efforts to contact her through the years she had never once offered any kind of apology.

Now, Clara's Godfather, Uncle Drösselmeyer, had apologized for his part in facilitating the contacts of the two disparate realms. And while his apology had been accepted (after all, the Myce were always willing to accept a sincere apology) as far as they were concerned his apology did not count for Clara or for the Nutcracker Prince. And so, without her even knowing, Clara's image soon appeared on "Wanted" posters which were plastered all over the "Land of the Sweets." And they resolved to pursue this until they had their apology! No matter how long it took.

And that leads us to yet another admirable trait of the Myce: their amazing patience. They were prepared to wait for years in order to receive either a sincere apology or to dole out some kind of punishment upon anyone who wronged them. They had in fact been pursuing Clara for almost 20 years. By the time of our story Clara was the 38 year old spinster librarian of the town. But more than that, Clara was a lonely woman. She had no husband, no children, no real family and perhaps most importantly, she had no friends. In fact, she regularly chased people away with her rude and reclusive behavior. Consequently, she lived alone, locked up in the family house that sat sadly on the edge of a small struggling town in a neighborhood that had become rundown over time and where many of the houses were abandoned. And there in this house, alone, Clara remained locked in her sexually obsessive relationship with her Nutcracker as she continually relived her initial series of experiences even as those experiences in her mind had begun to darken in such a way that her recollection of them brought to her mind a series of new wild and orgiastic fantasies.

But before I conclude this brief aside, allow me to describe the Myce in just a little more detail. They were slightly shorter and a bit stouter than humans. They were not however "obese." Rather, they were round and muscular and bore a fine layer of hair over most of their bodies. The only part of their bodies which were devoid of hair were their fronts from their groin up to their chests, above the breasts to the shoulders. This fine and thin layer of hair came in a variety of light colors - white, black, grey, blue, red, pink, green, yellow. And make no mistake for despite the rainbow of colors they were all one people, for the colors mattered not at all. Physically their bodies were formed like humans - they had two arms, two hands, two legs, two feet, a torso, internal organs and so forth. But they wore no clothes at all so that their bodies were always fully visible. In fact, they found the practice of wearing clothing to be rather peculiar, and considered that those who wore clothes had more to hide then just their bodies.

Now some of these Myce were what we would consider to be male and sported very, very tiny penises and testicles like human men. But unlike human men their genitals were so tiny when they were not aroused that they were almost imperceptible. However, when aroused, their cocks would grow shockingly large. Others of the Myce could be considered female with a pair of plump breasts and a complete set of female genitals, including an obviously open and welcoming vagina that was ready to be penetrated at any time, in any place. For one of the most peculiar things for humans to comprehend was that sexual activity never resulted in pregnancy for any of the Myce, except for the Queen. Consequently, the birth of new Myce, usually a small litter actually, occurred only about once every 4 months when the Queen would deliver them and there would be a festival. Of course, this meant that the population never really grew very quickly, since adult Myce could live for a very, very long time.

So, what is the point of sexual organs if not for procreation then, you might wonder. The answer is simple: Joy! Coupling was an act of complete joy for the Myce.

As a result, the Myce were very promiscuous with each other and with the small number of guests and visitors they received. For they could couple with almost anyone, especially humans (hence their interest in humans). And the act always brought them great joy. This is one of the reasons they were keen on receiving apologies, completing appropriate punishment and offering forgiveness: they desired that nothing would interfere with the opportunity to experience total and complete sexual joy with anyone and everyone they encountered! The climax of this joyous experience would be that their play and enjoyment would always lead to very intense orgasms! Orgasms that would rip through their bodies, causing them to cry out in bliss, followed by instantly falling asleep for anywhere from 10 to 15 minutes. When they awoke from their orgasmically induced sleep, they would be totally refreshed, happy and ready to go again. As you can imagine, this could create problems if they maintained conflict and had collected any enemies. For certainly any foes could simply arrange their tactics in such a way as to take advantage of this peculiar weakness. And in fact, Clara's Godfather had learned this secret, of course, as he became their intimate friend, and had passed the information on to Clara, just in case she might ever need to use this information in the future.

+++

Nutcracker, Act 1 - The Myce Attack: Battle and Victory

Since Clara was not forthcoming with her apology for the harm she had caused, the Myce had devised a plan to hound her until she did. The one major disconnect in the plan, however, was that it never occurred to the Myce to actually ask Clara for an apology. Consequently, poor Clara, who didn't even realize she was blamed for causing the death of the Myce King, was clueless about why she was being stalked. It all seemed to obvious and logical to the Myce that she since was guilty and owed them a debt, that she would be naturally aware of her guilt as well. But they did not understand that humans tend not to be so aware of themselves, and Clara remained blissfully unaware of her culpability. So, the plan went forward, and the longer Clara seemed oblivious to her responsibility and no apology was forthcoming, the more determined the Myce became. And so, the Queen had assembled the best strategic minds in her Queendom who came together and carefully devised an extensive plan to harass Clara over a long period of time, until finally, if that failed to produce results, the climax of the plan would be to capture Clara and bring her before the Queen to be punished.

But this time they would not fight in the parlor, rather they would use their magic to transport Clara and the Prince to a neutral location where the attack and arrest could be accomplished outside of the house and town. The memory of the debacle in the parlor the first time they moved against Clara had prompted this alternative plan. For despite Clara's obvious human advantages, the Myce had certain magical powers that they could utilize to bring about the result they desired. And among these magical powers was the ability to become invisible. This meant that they could follow her as she went about her life, to her work and even to church. They were able then to take note of every dimension of her life, especially her strained relationship with her sister, her tortured love affair with Martha and her withdrawal from all other forms of human interaction. They found all of this rather perplexing, as community life was foundational for the Myce. At times they felt pity for her when they caught a glimpse of how deeply unhappy she was with her life. But nevertheless, they continued to stalk her, even at times alerting Clara to their presence. They found it terribly amusing to see how flustered she became and they enjoyed immensely watching her struggle with unlocking and locking the various doors in her home, as locks simply had no power over them.

And so, on this Christmas Eve some number of years since their first unsuccessful encounter, they readied themselves for the final stage of their plan as they carefully watched Clara walk through her home after returning from church. They used their magic to conjure up memories and fantasies they knew would unsettle her. They watched her undress, put on a robe and don her hated slippers before coming into the parlor completely oblivious to what was waiting for her. They fully expected that her first action would be to go to her precious cabinet and retrieve her great love and protector, the Nutcracker Prince, who the Myce also intended to capture. And true to form this is exactly what transpired: Clara carefully and tenderly went to the cabinet and retrieved her Nutcracker. She kissed him on his wooden lips, cradling him in her arms as she carefully closed the cabinet door and settled into the empty dark room, save for only a few candles and the dancing light from the fire. There she curled up on the divan, wrapped herself in a blanket and drifted off into her memories and fantasies while caressing and loving her Prince. Soon half asleep and half awake, she began to relive her last Christmas party with Fritz, Louise and their friends. But, was this a memory, or fantasy? It seemed so real... It must be a memory... but...

All the while, she had no idea that she was being surrounded and watched by a hoard of magical creatures who were simply waiting for a signal.

Finally, the time came! The signal given! The spell was cast! All Clara's memories and dreams began to mix with the present. The room of the party with her brother and his friends began to be transformed. The tree began to grow. The house disappeared and they were transported to a dark meadow in the Land of Sweets. It was there, in the center of this meadow where they also brought the clock with Drösselmeyer hovering above it. He had opened his cloak, exposed his large erect cock which caused Clara to gasp. But concurrently, at the sight of his beautiful penis she felt a wave of arousal course through her body and settle between her legs. She reached for her Prince, took him in her arms and began to kiss him passionately as the non-functioning clock began to strike twelve.

The sounds of the clock chimes startled her and she felt another wave, this time of fear and confusion. She held the Prince even closer to her breasts and put her moist lips on his mouth, which suddenly slipped open. She closed her eyes and began to kiss him passionately, and as she did, she felt the cold wood of the Nutcracker began to warm. And soon she felt his lips kissing her back, his hands pulled her tight in his arms. She opened her mouth and let her tongue begin to explore the mouth of her Prince, as her hand slipped down and took hold of his hard erect penis which now had transformed from cold wood to warm flesh. She moaned just as the clock came to the 12th strike. Quite oblivious by now to the clock she pulled her nightgown up to her waist, opened her legs and guided the Nutcracker Prince's cock to her womanhood, anxious for him to penetrate her, as he had done so often in the past.

But just then, the Myce with a squeal poured out of hiding. They grabbed the Prince and roughly pulled him away from her. She screamed, clutching at the empty air, but there was no one to help her. She tried to fight but found herself quickly restrained and held by a dozen hands that instantly divested her of her robe and slippers, taking particular care to toss the slippers as far away as possible. Quickly her arms were tied behind her, immobilizing her as the Myce guards of indeterminate gender - male, female, or a combination, or a new gender (Clara wasn't sure which) - proceeded to take liberties with her body. She was being explored: fingered, prodded, pinched, penetrated. This was the first human that many of these Myce had encountered and they were fascinated by her. The ones with cocks became erect, the ones with vaginas began to drip as small hands with long fingers squeezed her breasts, pinched her nipples, opened her labia, pushed inside her vagina and played with her clitoris and her ass. They were amazingly gentle and it was not altogether unpleasant, but nevertheless she tried, unsuccessfully, to suppress any reaction that would indicate she was enjoying the attention. Instead, she looked over to see that her Prince had returned to his wooden Nutcracker form and his guards found themselves exploring what was essentially a wooden doll, with a large penis in the front, which acted as a lever that opened and closed his mouth. The guards were greatly amused by this odd creature, but bound him nevertheless, just in case.

In an instant it was over. There were no tin soldiers this time for they were locked away, abandoned in Fritz's bedroom and couldn't respond even if they had wanted to. Clara and her Prince alone were simply no match for either the numbers or the organized strategy of the Myce. Poor Clara, now having lost her nightgown and slippers, held tight by a group of her captors who continued fondling her as she began to kick and yell, demanding to be let go.

But at that moment a hush fell over the assembled army of Myce. One guard pushed Clara to her knees as all of the Myce guards took a step backwards and bowed as the victorious Queen of the Myce slowly walked towards them. The Queen, like all the other Myce, was naked except that she wore a deep purple cape that was fastened at the neck and which she dragged behind her. This cloak contrasted nicely with her body's light layer of lavender hair which, also like the other Myce, covered her arms, hands, legs and feet while leaving her face and torso hairless. She was short and a bit round and waddled a bit as she walked with her large breasts bouncing and swaying with each step.

Clara was speechless and felt fear course through her body as she watched the Queen coming towards her, staring directly into her eyes. She marched slowly through the army of bowing Myce and finally came face to face with her captive, holding her hands behind her. For a moment it felt as though time had stopped as Clara stared back nervously at the oddly beautiful creature before her when suddenly the Queen pulled a hand from behind her back and slapped Clara in the face with one of the slippers that had been taken from her earlier.

"Hey! What was that for?" She demanded, "Let me go!"

"We have been looking forward to arresting you for a long time, Clara Stahlbaum! You who fight with shoes!" She giggled and the army of Myce around them joined in.

Clara was perplexed, "Shoes? What shoes? Do you mean my slippers?"

"You will stand trial before me and you will be punished!"

The Queen, who had all the sexual attributes of a fertile woman (that is: two large breasts, and a very pronounced vaginal slit) dropped the slipper and then reached inside her cape and produced a long, oblong, cock-like object which she pushed it into Clara's mouth. A Myce guard immediately grabbed the strap which dangled from the object and fastened it behind Clara's head pulling it tight. This made it impossible for the captive, naked librarian to speak, though she could certainly make noise, which she did. Other guards grabbed her by the arms and pulled her to her feet, forcing her legs open. The Queen then took another long cock-like object that was attached by a wire to the first one now embedded in Clara's mouth, and pushed it into Clara's vagina. Immediately the straps for the 2nd object were fastened by tying them behind her waist and pulled tight. This was done in order to make sure that the cock shaped objects would remain embedded in Clara's body. At the same time another of the Myce tied a rope to the Prince's cock which was then tied around Clara's neck. Since the Nutcracker had returned to his original immobile wooden shape this meant that Clara would now be dragging her Prince behind her as she walked with a rope attached to his wooden cock.

12