Clara Teaches Her Younger Brother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I climbed up onto him, pushing the exposed top of my breasts against him and kissed him deeply and sexily. I guess I really wanted him. My legs were barely covered by my grey cotton shorts, and i straddled him with a grinding motion to keep the excitement up.

I think I forgot who he was and noticed myself slipping into my sexy persona. The naughty, filthy girl who gets off on being in control. I thrust my cleavage in his face, daring him to want them.

I reached my hand behind me and found the base of his dick, warm and stiff. My hands were soft and delicate to entice him. I leaned over to his left ear and whispered, "I'm going to make you cum In my mouth. Then I'm going to swallow every last drop."

I felt him exhale from his nose, the air cool on my neck. I knew that would excite him.

I lowered myself catlike down his body as he sank into the couch, thrusting forward into a deep recline. My knees reached the floor and I positioned myself centered between his legs, readying myself to blow my brother.

I tasted him with my outstretched tongue, which I let loosely hang out of my open mouth. It flopped onto his shaft and I licked upward like I was enjoying a sundae. He stared down at me, drinking in the view. A hot bitch giving him head, that's what I imagined he was thinking.

I paused my tongue when I got to the underside of his head, making it firmer and going over this area again and again. His hips buckled and tightened. Men always love it when I do this.

I pulled away to admire my saliva on his cock, glistening and dripping down. That was why my blowjobs were so good; I really soaked the cock to make my mouth like a wet pussy. I read about that in a magazine once.

I lifted my head up and met his gaze while my spit dribbled out of my mouth, landing in a drip onto his dick below. While this happened I started to play with his balls, tugging on the center and running my fingers around them.

I pulled his super-hard cock towards me and started pumping before sucking on his head. I then gave him his first ever deep throat, surprising even myself as I forced in as much as I could take. He was too big to take the whole thing but I felt him far in the back of my throat. After holding this for a few seconds my eyes watered and I came up for air.

He was silent still apart from loud breaths and sighs.

I started jacking him off faster. My head bobbed up and down smoothly. Wet gurgle sounds drowned out his breathing noises. I added a second hand to the pumping and doubled the speed, making sexy "mm" sounds. Suddenly without warning, forceful spurts of cum hit my tongue and mouth, and finally he moaned loudly. I felt his shaft throb and convulse violently with each stream, expelling semen into me.

I pumped even faster and gripped him tighter. Still more of his jizz spewed out. I'm not kidding, this was the biggest load I think I've ever taken.

After maybe 7 or 8 ejaculations it stopped and I rose up to mount him again, his full cum blast still sloshing in my mouth. I wanted to show him what I had. I carefully lowered my jaw to show him my reward. He was wide-eyed at seeing his load in a woman's mouth; in his sister's mouth. With a heavy gulp I drank his cum. It went down salty and warm. My throat burned a bit.

He looked at me, speechless. I kept following my instinct and kissed him forcefully, my sperm-slicked tongue swirling around his. I wanted him to taste his seed. I always found that so hot, though most guys were just too insecure to try it. To Wyatt's credit, he didn't stop kissing me.

I realized in that moment that I wasn't done; I wanted more. My brother wanted to learn things and I could teach him anything I wanted. Maybe there was something more in it for me after all. Most guys I was with, maybe you could get a decent fuck out of them. They usually didn't eat me out though and if they did they acted like a cat drinking water. My brother was willing and had a perfect penis.

I stopped kissing him. "I changed my mind."

He furrowed his eyebrow. "Yeah...?"

"I'm going to teach you some things." I grabbed his hand and pulled him up, leading into the bedroom.

12