Clara's Offering Ch. 03

Story Info
The night of the solstice brings both lust and danger.
6.1k words
4.82
13.4k
37

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feather quilt was soft and light against Clara's bare body, its warmth rousing her from her sleep. The summer sun had risen, bringing with it the heat of the solstice. Not yet willing to fully wake, Clara buried her nose under the quilt. It smelled of the forest, and of Torbin. She let her dark eyes fall on his sleeping form beside her. He laid on his stomach with his head turned from her, his back rising and falling with slow breaths.

He had thrown back the quilt in the night, his upper body exposed. His skin was smooth, marked by scars both faint and pronounced, and Clara knew if she ran her hand over it it would be scorching hot. She almost reached out to trace her finger down the most prominent scar, a long white mark that crossed from his shoulder to the dip of his spine, but pulled her hand back.

She had been here for a week now, and despite the moments of intense intimacy they had shared, she found Torbin to be scarce. The morning after she had shown him the depths of her desire, she woke to find the cabin empty, and it stayed empty for the next two days. On his return he barely spoke to her.

Making up her mind, Clara slid from the bedding. She stepped quietly through the cabin to the door, her footfalls soft in an effort to let Torbin rest.

Outside, the morning sun shone hotly. The sheen of sweat across her skin reflected it, and she was grateful for the cool breeze that brushed against her as she made her way around the cabin to the spring pool.

Clara felt a small smile break across her face as she stepped across the soft grass to the pool. Her gait was confident; upright. In her past life, fearing a slap from her aunt at the slightest sign of disobedience, she had kept her head down and stepped cautiously. Here, she felt herself blossoming in her freedom.

Clara pulled her beige cotton nightgown off over her head, mirroring the confidence she had seen in Sarina when she did the same. Clara's smile grew, bursting into a giggle as she remembered their encounter. A heat flushed through her at the memory of the encounter, the image of Theon's wolfen form taking Sarina from above filling her mind.

Trying to push the image away, Clara plunged into the pool, gasping at the shock of the chill. Her pink nipples hardened at the change in temperature and gooseflesh pimpled her body.

Each morning after Sarina had bathed her here the first time, Clara had come herself, revelling in the shock sensation of plunging into the chilled mountain waters. Whether it was the newness of the experience, or the way her senses seemed to slowly be shifting and heightening since her Offering, Clara felt each touch to her skin with a focused pleasure.

The sound of the cabin door closing made Clara turn. The sight of the valley forest ahead made her pause, her breath catching for a moment at the way the dawn light fell across the carpet of green.

Torbin's figure appeared around the side of the cabin, stepping lazily toward the pool. He had pulled on his trousers but remained shirtless, and Clara couldn't help but let her eyes roam over the lean muscles of his chest and arms.

She smiled shyly as Torbin reached the edge of the pool. He did not return the smile, but instead ran a hand through his hair, his grey eyes locked to hers.

"You know that today is the summer solstice," he spoke.

Clara made no reply, feeling her earlier boldness shrink in her chest under his dominating gaze.

"It means I can't guarantee your safety. You have seen that I don't always have control over my changes. Sometimes the wolf is... stronger. The night of the solstice brings it out."

Clara nodded and looked down, thinking back with a shiver to the transformation Torbin had undergone as he had taken her against the wall of the cabin.

"What do you need me to do?" She asked, trying to summon back the confidence that had fled her.

Torbin's intense gaze moved off her as he considered the question.

"You'll stay in the house. I'll take myself off hunting stag, that'll keep me busy til dawn."

"Will you go with Theon?"

At the mention of his brother's name, a smile crept across Torbin's lips.

"No, that bastard is no longer chained to the will of the moon and the seasons. He likes to call me a late bloomer in that regard."

He chuckled dryly and met Clara's eyes once more. This time, she felt he was really seeing her. His gaze pierced her.

Crossing her arms across her exposed chest, she watched as his eyes slowly moved down her form, the clear water of the spring providing no coverage. As if absentmindedly, and without looking away from her, Torbin undid the buckle of his trousers and let them fall, stepping out of them unhurriedly.

Clara swallowed at the unexpected sight and couldn't help her gaze from falling to the swelling cock before her. When he left her alone at the cabin, her mind wandered perpetually to the way he had fucked her and how constantly she craved him. But when he was before her, she became acutely aware of her own inexperience. How little she knew of who he truly was.

Torbin stepped down into the pool, the water only reaching his mid chest, and moved to her. Clara moved backward until her she was pressed against the cold stone of the far side, her body buzzing with nervous energy.

Her mind went blank as he reached her, the heat of his skin slicing through the chill of the water like a blaze. He batted her arms away from her chest effortlessly and pressed himself against her, connecting their bodies. Clara could feel his cock pressing into her hip, hardening.

One broad hand cupped her under her chin and tilted her head up, closing the space between them swiftly as Torbin softly pressed his lips against hers. Clara responded to the kiss, unable to resist, parting her lips and moving into the embrace. Her breasts pressed against the rough hairs of his chest and she moaned as she felt his cock twitch against her.

Suddenly the heat was gone, chilled water swirling around her as Torbin pulled back and moved away.

Blinking in surprise, her wide eyes met his.

"I can't," he said, regret and mirth mingling in the expression on his face.

"What happened last time was... manageable," he continued, "but today... I don't know what could happen."

Frustration washed over her like waves, imagining the myriad ways he could take her in the spring pool. She nodded stiffly to acknowledge him, her arms returning to their place across her chest.

The two bathed in strained silence, Torbin facing away from her. He dunked his head underwater, his sandy hair matting to a chestnut brown as he emerged, water streaming from him. Declaring himself clean enough, Torbin left the pool, not looking back at Clara.

Alone, Clara sighed. The feel of his hardening cock touching the flesh of her hip had set off a chain reaction of sensations through her body. She thought briefly of pleasuring herself, but after having him so near to her, the thought of her own hand was not enough.

When she finally pulled herself from the pool, dressed, and returned to the cabin, Torbin was gone. The silent, empty day stretched ahead of her.

She busied herself with summer chores, airing and beating the feather quilt and the straw tick they slept on. She threw open the doors and windows with a little too much vigour, dust motes sparkling in the heavy sun of midday.

Clara was no stranger from hard work, and found herself falling into a familiar rhythm, her day eerily similar to one that she would have spent while in her aunt's home. Beads of sweat fell from her forehead and ran down the dip of her back as she scrubbed and swept the floors until they shone.

Her frustration was only eased temporarily by her efforts. When she flopped down on the wooden steps to the door to catch her breath, the heat of the sun seemed to make its way inside her, a gnawing pit of warmth spreading through her chest.

She hauled herself up and stepped quickly to the spring, gulping down a handful of water taken from its source in the rock face. The coolness of the water spread through her body, but the persistent heat inside her remained.

Thinking again of Sarina, Clara quickly de-robed and once again plunged into the spring pool. Even the chill of the melt from the mountain snow was lessened by the sun's oppressive rays, the water around her tepid and doing nothing to cool the unnatural heat in her core.

Sarina had told her that she would begin to change, and though Clara had been sceptical, she now believed her. When Clara inhaled the air of the forest, she could smell the rich, earthy scent of the life around her. When she touched the mossy grass that carpeted the ground outside the cabin, she could feel acutely each soft blade bending under her hand.

But the most noticeable change had been within. She had always felt a pulsing core of desire within her, but it had stayed muted in her past life, suppressed and pushed away, only embraced in the brief moments of dawn when she lingered between dreams and wakefulness.

Now, she couldn't imagine pushing it away. Even if she wanted to, she didn't have the strength. She understood now the dark hunger she had seen in Sarina's eyes as she had stalked over her.

Trying to push the alluring image from her mind, Clara hauled herself from the pool and clothed herself, hastily inventing more chores to keep her body and mind occupied.

When the sun finally dipped below the horizon that evening, Clara shut the door to the cabin tight and settled herself next to the hearth to wait out the night.

Her only companion a lone candle on the small wooden table next to her, Clara laid down on the newly-cleaned floor. She had exchanged her creamy, flower-sprigged gown for her light cotton nightdress once more, unable to bear the thought of being fully dressed, the heat from both within and without simply too much. Her dark tresses splayed behind her on the floor, no longer tied up in a practical bun, but instead loose and tangling.

With the door and windows closed, the cabin was stifling.

But more than that, in her inactivity Clara felt the frustration within her building once more. She felt it like a bubbling heat building throughout her body. It curled in her lower belly, making her press her thighs together. It built in her chest, her breasts, traveling to her fingertips and toes.

She brought her hand to her lips, running a finger across her mouth where Torbin had kissed her that morning. He was impossible to decipher. Through her Offering he had unlocked the cage holding her true self in, awoken a deep need that she could not sate herself.

But then he withdrew. She knew he felt guilt for the way he had claimed her. She knew there were secrets he withheld from her. Clara balled the hand at her lips into a fist, longing for a way to show him that she could take all he had.

Her mind wandered back to their encounter that morning. More than once that day she had played through how it could have gone. Slipping a finger into her mouth, Clara imagined a world where she had been bold enough to approach him as he sat at the edge of the pool before plunging in, and take his cock in her mouth.

The fantasy grew in her mind and she wrapped her tongue around her finger. In her mind's eye she elicited growls of pleasure from him as she drew her tongue in lazy circles across the head of his cock, tasting the intoxicating musk of his pre-cum.

Popping the finger free of her mouth, she drew the wetness down her throat, now imagining that their embrace in the pool had continued, that Torbin had planted wet kisses down her neck, that she had wrapped one leg around his hips and guided him into her.

The fire inside her was throbbing now, incensed and persistent.

A bead of sweat rolled down between her breasts, and Clara decided that she could no longer tolerate the stifling warmth of the cabin.

Torbin's words of caution echoed in her mind as she got to her feet. She would not disobey him, but she would allow herself the small luxury of opening the door and taking in the cooling night air. Clara's bare feet padded quietly across the floor as she moved toward the door, her hair cascading over her shoulders in a dark veil.

As she swung the door open, she felt two very different emotions at once.

The first was relief as the cool night breeze rolled into the room, caressing her sticky flesh. The second was regret. The half moon hung low in the sky, a heavy force that sent an unbidden chill through her. She felt it beckon and knew that she would have no choice but to follow.

Her legs seemed to move of their own accord, carrying her forward toward the forest as the warmth she had stoked within her coursed through her body. She pulsed with need.

Clara walked down the path toward the forest before her, the trees looming dark and ominous as she grew closer. She felt the soil beneath her feet change from the hard-packed dirt of the path to the soft loam of the forest floor. Alarm beat dimly at the edges of her mind as she moved further into the maw of the forest, entranced.

Gnarled trees loomed around her in the dark, slivers of moonlight lighting the mossy roots that built tangled paths in front of her.

As Clara moved slowly onward, the moonlight lessened, now only a dim glow. She felt her mind right itself, and felt the panic rise in her chest.

Clara turned and started back toward the cabin, but quickly realised that the knotted masses of roots she stepped over revealed nothing to her. She was lost.

Over the sounds of the night a faint pounding reached her ears, growing louder by the minute. With panicked speed Clara pressed herself against the trunk of the closest tree, its rough bark pressing into her flesh through the thin nightgown.

A moment later, the pounding reached a crescendo as a herd of deer rushed past her, parting around the thick tree she pressed herself against. In a moment they were gone, their slender legs moving fast and strong.

Clara felt a shaking begin in her legs as she pressed herself hard into the trunk of the tree, trying to take shallow breaths to calm her wildly beating heart. If Torbin was hunting here, she was not safe.

What felt like an age passed before her heart slowed. She let out a long breath. The sounds of the fleeing deer had faded into the distance, and the sounds of the night had resumed around her.

Clara stepped shakily from the tree, intent to redouble her efforts to find a way back to the cabin. As she moved quietly through the forest, she realised that greater patches of moonlight were now breaking through the foliage above, the trees thinner and younger here. She had to be close to the tree line, now.

Clara had stepped confidently forward onto the vague outline of a path when she heard twig snap somewhere close behind. Fear flew through her and she broke into a run, now sure that her feet had found the path.

She made it only three paces when the sound of a pursuer's steps reached her. Within moments the figure was on her and she was knocked to the ground. The air left Clara's body in a rush, her head spinning from the collision and her gown now bunched up at the waist.

"Torbin-" Clara gasped out, rolling over and trying to sit up, pawing at her nightdress to pull it back down over her exposed body.

He was before her, his huge wolfen form looming in the darkness. He did not reply, instead reaching forward and wrapping his hand around her throat in a vice-like grip. He pushed her back to the ground and moved over her, ignoring the way Clara tugged at his arm, trying to pry each clawed finger back.

With relief, Clara realised that she could still breathe, now that she had recovered from the fall. Though his grip was bruising, she found that it awoke once more the aching heat that swirled inside her, and she found herself wishing that he would squeeze her all over and leave her marked. Branded.

Torbin's maw moved across her body as if assessing her; his hot, animalistic breath on her skin. She felt him move lower, across her belly, and then lower again.

Clara yelped as he pushed his face to her pussy, drawing in deep breaths of her scent in a way that made her blood rush to where he lingered.

With a low growl, Torbin pulled his face away from her and released her neck. A small voice in the depths of Clara's mind screamed at her to run, and without thinking she rolled over and pushed herself up, thrusting herself away from Torbin and back down the path at a run.

Clara tumbled down to the ground once more, Torbin's muscular wolfen form on her in a second. His weight on her back pinned her to the ground with what seemed like no effort at all, the soil of the forest pressing into her cheek. The soft, earthy smell of the ground close to her face mingled with what Clara realised was the metallic scent of blood from the hunt as Torbin's head moved close to her own.

His hot breath spilled across her face, and Clara realised that the werewolf within him had completely taken over. This was the beast within that he struggled with, and tonight it had complete power over him -- and over her.

Torbin stayed still above her, inhaling the scent of her. The weight of him immobilised Clara, pressing her face down into the ground in a way that sent heat pooling once more between her legs.

With a groan, Clara realised that the pit of fire within her that had been building all day was still burning, and she found herself longing for the feel of his thick wolf-form cock between her legs. Torbin shifted at her groan, and she found her desires answered as the broad crown of it pressed against her thigh.

She had already been wet when she stepped out of the cabin that night, and now her desire had grown so much that she felt a bead of her own moisture slide down her labia.

The swelling cock against her thigh twitched to life as Torbin thrust slowly against her thigh, leaving a streak of pre-cum on her skin.

With a growl of frustration, he pushed forward, forcing Clara's hips into the air with his own. She felt the breath leave her as the broad head of his cock found its mark. With shallow thrusts he pushed into her, and she found herself moaning at the longed-for sensation of being stretched to accommodate his size.

Torbin's thrusts quickly grew deeper as she relaxed around his girth, allowing him entrance. Clara soon found herself clutching at the dirt and leaves around her as he pushed into her mercilessly, rutting her without rhythm or care. Breeding her.

Clara's body responded greedily, heat exploding through her pussy as she bore his hard thrusts, guttural cries pouring from her throat every time he pushed into her. A heady, molten combination of pleasure and frustration coursed through her. She wanted more. She wanted as much as he could give her.

With a howl above her, Clara felt Torbin unload his seed deep inside her. Tears of frustration sprung to her eyes. Though pleasure coursed through her, she was nowhere near orgasm. She needed more.

Clara heard herself cry out "No!" as Torbin withdrew his cock from her pussy, a glistening string of cum connecting them. But the cry of frustration died on her lips, for she then felt his still-hard cock press against another part of her.

The molten sensation of need swirled through her again, her body crying out for her to push back onto his cock and to take him into the place that she had never explored. She hesitated, thinking back to the night of her Offering, when he first took her - her pussy had barely been able to take him that first time, how would her asshole be able to accommodate him?

The tight bud of her anus twitched under the hot pressure of his cock. Cum still oozed from his tip, coating her and allowing his broad tip to begin to move forward, penetrating her.

Clara panted beneath Torbin as he slowly pressed into her, the ring of her entrance stretching wide, sending pain dancing through her body.

12