Clara's Offering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't take her eyes off his cock as he wrapped one hand firmly around it, lifting it to her lips. Still holding her chin, he pressed the head of his cock to her lips, his precum smearing across them.

Clara's lips trembled as she tried to keep them together, but an aching feeling of emptiness grew in her until she could not resist parting them. As soon as she did, he pushed forward, filling her mouth with his growing cock in one movement. Panic fluttered in her stomach as she felt his head push against the back of her throat, but the moment passed as he slowly withdrew until only the tip remained between her lips.

A familiar taste had touched her tongue, and Clara realised with a start that it was the same musky yet sweet taste as the vial she had been forced to drink. She turned her eyes up to Torbin's face, finding him staring down at her hungrily. When he pushed back into her mouth, his cock was much bigger, having finally filled and hardened. Her jaw stretched around him and she whimpered with a mixture of discomfort and delight as she tasted more and more of his hot flesh.

The taste of his precum was amplifying the effect of the liquid, and she found herself sucking greedily at his cock as he slid in and out again at an agonisingly slow pace. Responding to her need, Torbin gripped the back of her head and began fucking her mouth faster, revelling in the sensation of her lips and tongue tightly sucking on his member.

Clara felt the thoughts empty from her mind and her worry melt away, her breasts bouncing as Torbin fucked her mouth, precum steadily leaking onto her tongue. She pulled at the arm restraints, wishing she could use her hands to cup and massage his balls and milk out more. Torbin saw her straining and slowed his pace, chuckling as he pulled his dick from her mouth. She panted in his wake, tongue lolling as she tried to taste him again.

She yelped as Torbin pulled her head back, gripping her hair. "I'm hungry too," he growled, releasing her and walking back behind her, his thick cock standing at attention before him.

Able to breathe freely, Clara looked around her, realising again the situation she was in with a cold shudder. How had she become so distracted, so hungry for the taste of his cock?

The thought of escape flitted across her mind and she began to fight against her restraints anew, but the tight burn on her wrists and ankles told her it was hopeless -- and not only that. Clara swallowed noisily at the realisation that, deep down, she didn't want to escape. The feeling of his fullness in her mouth had met some of the primal longing she felt in the pit of her stomach, that she felt so often in her dreams and in her early morning sessions of desperate self-pleasure.

Once again, Clara's mind went blank as the hot sensation of his tongue on her pussy shot through her. This time he focused on her core, his lips pressing against her labia as his tongue pushed into her pussy, lapping up the wetness that she couldn't control. A moan escaped her involuntarily as his tongue moved to her sensitive clit. He flicked his tongue back and forth over her bundle of nerves, grinning as it engorged beneath his mouth. A warm feeling of pleasure began to build in the pit of Clara's stomach, and she no longer tried to hold back the whimpers and moans that crept out of her now-puffy lips.

Torbin increased the pace of his tongue movements, closing his lips over her clit and sucking intently at it. Clara let her head fall forward, her hair covering her face as she panted and screwed her eyes shut. The feeling of his warm, wet mouth sucking on and flicking her clit was overwhelming, like electricity radiating out from her pussy to the tips of her toes as her core muscles tensed. She felt her nipples harden further, the walls of her pussy clenching as the waves of pleasure grew stronger and closer together.

Suddenly, the cool air of the night moved across her exposed vulva, her clit throbbing in the night air. She whimpered at the sudden loss of his warmth, unable to form the words she needed to be able to ask for it back.

She didn't have to wait long. Clara shuddered again as one thick, clawed finger trailed slowly down her vulva.

"I know what you need," Torbin spoke, his voice huskier. "You need me to claim you. To breed you." As he spoke, Clara felt him stand up behind her and her breath hitched. Something firm and broad pressed against her wet opening, but did not push into it.

Silence reigned for a moment, Clara's heartbeat pounding in her ears. She squirmed against him, trying to rub herself against the warm head of his cock.

"For the Offering to be complete, for me to claim you, you must ask for it," Torbin spoke in a restrained voice, not shifting his cock despite her wiggling ass.

"I- I want it," Clara exhaled, panting.

"What do you want?"

"I want you," she pleaded, exasperated at the fact that he still wasn't moving, he still wasn't filling her up like she so desperately needed. Trying to clear her mind, she realised that it wasn't just the influence of the liquid, or the intoxicating taste of his precum that she had greedily swallowed. She truly did want him to claim her, whatever that meant. The deep need she felt could finally be satisfied, and the one who could satisfy it was asking for permission - permission that she was desperate to grant.

"I want you to claim me," Clara declared firmly, "I need you to claim me, Torbin."

She gasped as she felt him began to move behind her, pressing slowly against her slick opening. Her labia parted, granting him entrance. The sensation of his broad head pushing slowly at her pussy sent yet another fiery wave of pleasure through her body, the aching emptiness bringing her desire to a peak.

Clara heard Torbin pant behind her as he placed both hands on her ass, and she realised that he was trying to control himself. Indignation and impatience welled up in her. Did he think she couldn't take it? Wiggling her ass against him, she coated the head of his cock in her wetness. Torbin groaned and started to push further into her, his control wavering.

As he began to move into her in earnest, her indignation was snuffed out like a flame. The head alone was huge - it somehow felt even bigger than when it had been in her mouth. Panic again reared inside her, dousing the flames of desire that had been burning in her core a moment before.

"Torbin, wait, I - It's too big," Clara stammered out, but Torbin showed no signs of hearing. Spreading her ass cheeks and labia with his hands, he continued to push slowly into Clara in one long, determined stroke. A different kind of heat was stabbing at her, now, and she tried to buck away from the stretch she felt, but he held her in place. She tried to strain away from each inch that entered her, but the metal rings she was tied tightly to did their job. Clara couldn't move an inch away from the werewolf who was claiming her cunt, and with the help of the cum she had swallowed her body began to betray her. Clara's pussy was so wet that Torbin's cock slid smoothly into her against her will, his girth eliciting moans of both pleasure and pain from her throat.

Finally, Clara felt Torbin's torso press up against her ass. She had managed to take his whole cock. She panted, a hot sheen of sweat breaking out over her body as she felt his cock twitch inside her. He let out an animalistic groan, holding himself deep inside her.

Before she could adjust to the sensation of fullness, Torbin slowly withdrew until he was once again at her entrance. The empty feeling he left behind overwhelmed her, and she found herself straining desperately at the ropes tied to her legs as she had a few moments before, this time trying to lift her hips up to meet him. Torbin responded to her body, pushing back into her slick pussy. The sheer size of his cock again overwhelmed her, but the feeling of being immensely filled coaxed another moan from her.

'This is even better than I dreamt,' Clara thought, panting softly as Torbin began to thrust slowly.

Torbin growled, his claws digging into the flesh of her ass and thighs as he groped her sweaty body. The position that the stone platform held her in presented her ass and pussy to him at the perfect angle, his thick cock rubbing rhythmically against the right place inside her, as well as pressing against the sensitive nerves of her asshole.

'It's not a sacrificial altar,' Clara thought dimly, mixed sensations of pleasure and gratifying pain swirling through her body, 'it's a breeding altar...'

The realisation made Clara even more desperate to be filled. In a husky voice Clara found herself begging for more, the pleasure of his slow thrusts no longer enough.

"I need you to fuck me harder," she said, her voice shaking. "Please, I need it."

Torbin granted her wish without hesitation, pulling out to the tip once more before plunging deep inside her, setting a steady pace as he began to fuck her in earnest.

"Yes," Clara cried, "yes, please, oh!"

Clara moaned loudly as Torbin leant forward to mount her fully from behind, pressing his body flush against her back. His bulky muscles tensed against her skin, barely disguised by the hair that covered his body. His face was beside hers now as he fucked her hard, his breath coming in short pants and grunts that made the sensations in her pussy build.

Pushing his face into her neck, he inhaled her scent deeply before opening his mouth to clamp his teeth down onto her, slamming his cock into her slick, hot pussy unrelentingly. He brought his hands forward and grabbed her breasts hard, swirling his claws over her nipples before pinching and teasing each of them. The sensation made Clara gasp and mewl, electricity coursing through her as the waves of pleasure coursing from her pussy began to build. Clara began to pant, moans spilling from her as the sensations from her pussy, ass and nipples overwhelmed her. She cried out as she came, begging Torbin to claim her, to fill her up, to cum deep inside her.

Torbin tightened his grip on her breasts and neck and growled into her, pushed on by the pulsing muscles of her pussy as she came on his cock. Wave after wave washed over her as she bucked beneath his dominating form.

Finally, she felt his cock spasm within her and felt the hot sensation of his seed spilling out into her fertile core. He released his grip on her neck and grunted, gasping as Clara moved her hips to greedily milk his cock. He continued to empty himself into her, kneading her breasts as his thrusts became erratic.

Finally, he stopped, resting himself on top of her as they both caught their breath. Dizzy with the afterglow, Clara moaned as Torbin moved against her to lean forward. She blinked as she realised that he was slicing through the ropes that bound her wrists to the platform with one claw. She rubbed her wrists and flexed her hands, but didn't try to move from her position on the platform, still underneath Torbin's huge form and still filled with his slowly softening cock.

Torbin peeled himself off her, their bodies sweaty in the warm night air, and slowly withdrew his cock. Clara felt his cum start to run down her pussy, dripping from it. Curious, she reached behind herself and dipped a finger into the moisture, bringing it to her lips. Torbin broke into a deep laugh as she popped the finger in her mouth and sucked it clean, intoxicated by her lust.

"Don't worry," he growled as he cut her ankle bindings, "you're so full of my seed you will be able to taste it for days."

Cautiously, Clara stood up, her head spinning and her legs weak from the fucking she had gratefully received. The top of her head barely reached Torbin's chest, and she revelled in the sight of his powerful form.

He steadied her, wrapping one large hand around hers and leading her over to a patch of soft grass, where he pulled her down to the ground. She complied and smiled as he pulled her against him, his softening cock pressing against her thigh as more cum dripped from her filled pussy. Whether from satisfaction or exhaustion Clara didn't know, but she quickly slipped into a deep sleep, wrapped in Torbin's protective embrace.

----

A familiar chorus of birds awoke Clara, but when she opened her eyes she was not in the attic of her aunt's home. She was under the blue summer sky, lying in a clearing. Rolling over, she saw a man lying next to her, watching her with deep grey eyes.

The traveller.

"So," Clara said with a giggle, "you brought your own request to the brethren? Are you even a real god?"

Torbin grinned, his teeth no longer pointed. "It's nice to let them think I am. That wine is pretty good, you know."

He ran a finger down her cheek, his skin soft and warm, so different to the form she had experienced last night. He glanced down at her neck, unharmed despite the strength of his bite. He brought his hand to the red ribbon around her neck and undid the knot, pulling it free of her neck and placing it in her hand.

"Let's go home," he said, standing and setting off into the woods. With a smile, Clara stood and followed him, wondering whether his human cock tasted just as good.

12