Clara's Working Lunch

Story Info
Clara and her married boss have some fun over lunch.
3.3k words
4.46
15.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clara, can you make sure that Mr Walker gets these documents by 5pm?" a deep voice resonated above her, and Clara looked up at her boss.

Marcus Dean was in his mid-30s, married with a baby on the way and was also (typically) the most gorgeous man she had ever laid eyes on. Tall and broad-shouldered, with dark hair, warm brown eyes and a voice that could melt butter; she often felt her panties dampen when he spoke to her.

"Yes sir! I'll get them sent across right away!" she smiled up at him, straightening her back and instinctively pushing her breasts out. His eyes slipped down briefly before they moved back to her face - if she had blinked, she would have missed it. It sent a slight flutter of excitement to her stomach that he had glanced at her breasts.

"Thanks Clara. Don't forget to take your lunch break!" he replied, walking slowly towards his office door.

"Don't worry Mr Dean, I'll go as soon as I've sent this email!" she winked cheekily at him "You know me, I like to be thorough!"

He chuckled and waved his acknowledgement as he went into his office. Once the door closed behind him, she let herself relax again and shifted uncomfortably as she realised the effect he'd had on her again. 'I know what I'd like to eat for lunch...' she thought to herself, pressing her thighs together and biting her lip. Sighing heavily, she hit send on the email she had been sending and locked her computer.

She had been working as his personal assistant for 3 months now and she had fancied the pants off of him since the second she had walked into the interview! Still, he was happily married to his pregnant wife and she knew that nothing would ever happen between them. It was a hopeless crush that she sated with fantasies and her trusty vibrator.

Standing, she ran a hand through her long red hair exasperatedly. It wouldn't do for her to dwell on it - she would go to lunch like she did every day and try not to think about her sinfully sexy boss. As she reached for her bag, she heard her phone ding with a text message notification. Unlocking it, she spotted that her friend, Alexis in accounts, who she usually ate lunch with had been called into an urgent meeting and wouldn't be able to join her today. 'Guess I'll grab a sandwich and eat at my desk instead then!' she thought to herself.

---

The queue at the deli hadn't been too long, so she made it back to her desk pretty quickly. As she was about to sit down, she noticed that Mr Dean's door was now slightly ajar. Curiosity got the better of her and she set her things down quietly and approached the crack in the door. As she got closer, she could hear his slightly muffled voice and assumed he must be on the phone. She reached for the handle to pull the door closed, but as she did, she glanced up and found herself frozen in place by what she saw.

Mr Dean was indeed on the phone. However, it was what he was doing during the call that had caused her to freeze. He was sat in his office chair, angled slightly towards the door. His eyes were closed, his head was tilted back his trousers were on the floor and his hand was wrapped around his cock. He pumped it slowly as he spoke into the phone. Clara's eyes fixed on it and she couldn't help but imagine her own lips wrapped around it instead of his fingers. Her breathing got a little heavier and she subtly eased the door open a little more for a better look. As he continued, she figured that he must be on the phone to his wife and his previously muffled voice was now clear enough that she could make out what he was saying.

"I'd grab your hair and fuck my cock into your mouth slowly" he said quietly "then with my other hand, I'd reach down and play with your tits"

There was a pause as whoever was on the other end of the line responded and he let out a low moan of pleasure that sent an immediate wave of arousal to Clara's pussy. Feeling incredibly naughty, she hiked up her skirt a little and slipped her fingers underneath it to skim against her wet, lacy thong. She kept her eyes on him while she touched herself, watching his hand move up and down his shaft and imagining he was thinking of her. As his speed increased, she became more daring and pushed her thong aside to rub circles at her clit.

"Baby, you're going to make me cum right here in my office" he groaned lightly into the phone.

Clara almost moaned as she pretended he was saying it to her and her fingers moved a little faster.

There was a pause and his hand slowed "Wait, seriously? You're not going to finish this?" his frustration at the person on the other end of the phone was clear. There was a pause and he grunted a response before muttering "Yeah okay. Love you too, bye" and putting the phone down. He sighed heavily and it was at that moment that he looked up.

In her aroused state, Clara hadn't fully registered that his call had ended. It was only when his brown eyes met her green ones that it occurred to her that she was spying on her boss jerking off while she touched herself in the doorway. With a surprised squeak she pulled her hand out from under her skirt and rushed back to her desk, hoping that he hadn't spotted her - the last thing she needed was to lose her job because she was horny for her fucking boss!

Several minutes passed, and Clara began to relax - she had obviously gotten away with it. She breathed a sigh of relief and went to unlock her computer when the door to the office opened fully and Marcus Dean leaned against the open doorway.

"Clara, a word please?" he asked calmly, gesturing for her to follow him into his office. As he disappeared from the doorway, she felt herself start to shake 'Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck - this is it, this is how I get fired!'

Reluctantly she rose from her desk and slowly walked into the office, her eyes downcast.

"Close the door behind you. Fully." His deep voice directed firmly.

She obeyed without question and moved to the other side of his desk, too embarrassed and anxious to meet his gaze.

"Were you watching?" he asked calmly, leaning forward in his chair. All she could do was be honest now - he had caught her after all! She nodded slowly, swallowing hard.

She heard him breathe in suddenly, as though he had been expecting her to lie about it and she raised her eyes to look at him finally. His eyes were wide with surprise, but there was definitely something else there. Slowly, he let his eyes wander down her body. She felt the wetness between her legs intensify and bit her lip to try to repress the sudden wave of lust she felt for him. He swallowed hard as he tried to find the words for his next question.

"Were you...touching yourself?" he finally asked, his voice deep and steady. His eyes were fixed on hers and his hands had balled into fists as he awaited her response.

She hesitated - admitting to watching was one thing, but to admit to touching herself at the same time would be an admission she could never take back. Taking a deep breath, she figured that there was no point in lying to him now.

"Yes" she whispered, her tongue darting out to wet her lips.

Silently, he stood. She prepared herself to be fired, but instead he walked over to the door and twisted the lock. As he walked back to his desk, she let her mind run wild as to where this was going to go. She was so wet now that she was sure it was going to start soaking through her skirt and her nipples had hardened in anticipation of what was going to happen next. They rubbed against the lace of her bra torturously.

"Would you like to touch it?" he asked, reaching for his belt buckle. As her eyes followed his hands, she noticed the sizeable tent he was sporting and had to remind herself to breathe as she nodded eagerly. His fingers undid the buckle, and the button and zip followed soon after that. He slipped his trousers down his legs, leaving him in just dark grey boxers and he held out his hand for her to come closer. Shaking, she took his hand and let him pull her towards him. He took both of her hands in his and hooked her thumbs into the waistband of his boxers before removing his own hands.

"Take them off then" he whispered; his voice gravelly with lust.

She paused for a moment as her brain tried to catch up with current events and the warmth of his skin against her fingers made her shiver with pleasure. 'Oh my god, this is really happening - you're not dreaming' she thought to herself, as she dragged the boxers down. His cock sprang up to greet her and she licked her lips at the sight. She looked up at him enquiringly and he nodded his assent. With eagerness, she took him in her hand and gave him a gentle stroke. He let out a shuddering breath and leaned back against his desk with his eyes closed.

Without waiting for further permission, she dropped to her knees in front of him and took his head into her mouth. He grunted with surprise as he felt her lips wrap around him but he didn't try to stop her. Experimentally, she swirled her tongue around the tip of his erection and tasted the precum that leaked from it. Moaning with pleasure at the taste, she took more of him into her mouth and he gripped the edge of his desk so hard that his knuckles turned white. Slowly she began to bob her head up and down his cock, taking a little more inside each time.

"Oh fuck... yes!" he whispered needily.

His breathing got heavier and heavier as she sucked his cock and when she had finally reached the base of it he looked down at her. Her green eyes were wide with lust as she looked straight up at him and he groaned at the sigh of her with his cock buried in her throat. Unable to resist, he tangled his fingers in her red locks and started to slowly fuck her mouth with his cock. She moaned through her mouthful of him and the vibrations made him fuck her a little quicker.

"Uh... Fuck yes... your mouth feels amazing" he groaned.

He watched as her hands moved down to her skirt and tugged the hem up to her waist impatiently. She pushed aside her thong urgently and began to rub circles with her fingers on her clit as he continued to fuck her mouth. The sight of his sexy PA on her knees with his cock in her mouth and her fingers on her cunt was enough to make his balls clench and he let out a groan as he released wave after wave of cum into her mouth.

"Oh shit - yes Clara!"

She moaned as she felt him start to cum in her mouth and she greedily swallowed every last drop that he gave her. When he stopped spasming, she licked him clean and then released his cock from her mouth and licked her lips. Without warning, he grabbed her and yanked her to her feet. He spun them so that her ass was against the desk and lifted her to sit on top of it. With eager hands, he pushed her legs apart and dropped into his office chair. His fingers pushed her thong to the side and found her pussy. His eyes widened as he realised how wet she was.

"Damn, you're so fucking wet for me" he murmured, rubbing her juices up and down her slit. Her breathing quickened as she felt his warm fingers find her clit and press down gently. He stopped moving and she almost cried out in desperation.

"Please... please" she moaned, bucking her hips to move herself against his hand.

He let out a low moan and started to rub her clit with his thumb. With his other hand, he slipped a long finger inside her and she almost screamed with pleasure as he started to fuck her with his fingers.

"Tell me how you want it" he asked, pumping his fingers slowly

"Oh god... harder... faster... please!" she begged.

He obliged and began to finger fuck her faster. As she gasped, he slipped a second finger into her and she squirmed against him. He continued to pump her with his fingers as his other hand lazily circled her clit. Watching her fuck herself on his fingers had made him rock hard again and he knew that before the day was over he would be burying his cock deep in this hot pussy.

"Fuck, I have to taste you" he groaned. She whimpered desperately at his words and he quickly removed his fingers and replaced them with his tongue.

She could feel his stubble against her pussy and felt another wave of wetness hit at the sensation. He moaned into her as he buried his face between her legs and ate her cunt like a starving man devoured a meal. Panting with need, she put her hand on the back of his head and began to fuck herself on his face. He sucked at her clit as he felt her grinding against his mouth and with a shudder and a loud moan she came. Her body trembled and he felt her pussy clench around his tongue as her juices flooded his mouth.

He stood suddenly, taking his hard-again cock into his hand and wiping his mouth on his sleeve.

"Take your clothes off" he demanded urgently. She obeyed, slipping her thong down her legs, followed by her skirt. He unbuttoned his shirt as she tugged her blouse over her head and reached behind her to unfasten her bra. As she removed it, her breasts sprang free and she reached out to tug his shirt off his arms. Once they were both naked, he greedily cupped her tits in his palms and bent to swirl his tongue around her nipples and suck on the soft peaks. She shuddered at how sensitive they had become after her orgasm.

"Come with me" he murmured as he released her nipple from his mouth with a pop.

Shaking, she followed him as he led her over to the full-length glass windows that lined his 5th floor office and faced out onto the street. He turned her to face them and moved to stand behind her, one hand cupping her breast and the other reaching down between her thighs to rub at the wetness that was building there again. She felt his cock press against her ass as he touched her.

"I'm going to fuck you against these windows where anyone could see if they just looked up" he whispered in her ear, bucking his hips slightly so that his cock rested between her ass cheeks "If anyone looks up here, they're going to see you naked and impaled on your boss's cock"

She moaned desperately as she trembled with lust at his words. The idea that anyone could see them fucking had soaked her again and she was desperate to have him fill her with his cock. She could almost feel him smirk as he tweaked her nipple.

"Fuck, you want someone to see don't you? You're dripping wet!" he groaned into her ear "I never knew you were such a kinky slut or I'd have fucked you sooner"

She gasped with pleasure as his words sent shockwaves through her body and she felt herself buck against his hand.

"Stop talking and fuck me... sir" she purred, pushing his hand away and leaning forward to press her tits against the glass of the window. She felt his cock twitch against her ass at his words, and he moved his hand to her ass where he delivered a quick, sharp spank which made her moan.

"You're a very bad girl Clara" he whispered, lining his cock up so that his head rubbed against her opening "So I'm going to punish you by fucking you so hard that you scream my name as you cum" he grabbed her hips roughly in his hands and rammed his dick deep inside her cunt.

She yelped in surprise and braced herself against the window with her hands. She could see cars, buses and pedestrians on the busy street outside and marvelled at how they were all completely clueless about her being fucked against a window 4 storeys above them. He pulled almost all the way out and thrust into her again, his balls slapping against her ass at the force. He could feel every inch of her tight pussy around his cock and it felt fucking amazing.

She began to move against him, pushing back as he thrust forward so that his cock would go deeper inside her. She could feel her walls stretching around his hardness as he moved inside her, the friction building into almost unbearable pleasure. He fucked her hard, and as he felt her move against him, he gripped her hips tighter and began to pound her against the window. The force of his thrusts pressed her tits harder against the window and the sensation of the cool glass against her nipples made her moan with desperation.

"You're fucking loving this aren't you?" he panted as he fucked her "Fucking your boss in his office after you caught him having phone sex with his wife - tell me how much you're loving this!"

"Oh god!" she moaned, feeling her orgasm approaching as he spoke "Fuck, yes I'm loving this!"

He grunted as he began to fuck her faster, his hips snapping against hers as her words spurred him on. He could tell she was getting close and he needed to feel her cum on his cock before he could cum again. He reached one hand back round to her clit and began rubbing it furiously to get her off before him.

"Oh fuck, yes right there!" she gasped.

His cock was hitting the right spot inside her while his fingers stimulated her clit on the outside and the pleasure was becoming unbearable.

"Cum for me!" he cried out loudly, desperate for her to come apart on his cock. He felt her began to tense at his words and the walls of her cunt began to flutter around his cock.

"OH FUCK MARCUS!" she screamed as her orgasm took over, her body twitching and spasming as she came on his cock. He groaned as he continued to fuck her, chasing his own end now.

"Cum inside me Marcus" she whispered urgently "Fill me with your cum - I want to be full of it when your wife comes to meet you later!"

With a shout he pounded into her furiously, feeling his balls begin to tense up and at the thought of her being full of his cum when his wife turned up he released his load deep inside her. She felt his hot seed explode inside of her and fill her up, which was enough to trigger another mini-orgasm. Wave after wave kept on coming, until eventually he was spent and he slid his cock out of her. He stood back and watched as she stood there, naked against the window with his cum dripping out of her pussy. She panted as she turned around to face him, her red hair damp with sweat and her cunt thoroughly well-fucked.

He smirked sexily and said "How about lunch again tomorrow?"