All Comments on 'Clarence and MIllie'

by hilarynhugo

Sort by:
  • 219 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a complete and utter load of shit.

Stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a piece of SHIT

You know nothing of love, marriage and its vows. Stop writting and go away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
STOP WRITTING!

bYou know nothing of love. Nothing of fidelity and honor. Totally unrealistic. If there was a lower vote then 1 you would have gotten it from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Degenerate .Do not write anymore you old leathery cunt and cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A story with pure hatred of marriage and men

The guy had a brain and self respect in the beginning, but he turned into a complete idiot loser in the end.

One of the worst stories I've read on literotica.

Orionman17Orionman17about 13 years ago
Rated this high for wiriting skill, but I really don't like . . .

... this kind of story. Am sure real life cases are aplenty, but I would not have even started reading if I knew the ending. It was short enough that I at least finished it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
any dumber

and you would be a monad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Just another story trying to make white men look inferior to blackmen. It's a wonder Marcus did not have the slut working as a crack whore for him as that is what blackmen do to white women they fuck, so they can sit around on thier wellfare asses. This woman the author must have no respect for white men or her wimpy husbaand to write crap like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Easy to understand why these sicko authors didn't write again.

Pure trash, garbage. Written by a couple whose husband likes cream pies (watch out for STD or aids you stupid person). You both are pathetically sick. Run, don't walk, to see a doctor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
As others have said, glad this puke author quit writing because this really stinks!

The alternate version is just as bad if not worst. As per wimps-ville, the main character is one pathetic loser, the slut equals the Debbie from DQS's epic tale, the daughter is a copy cat of the slut mother with no brains whatsoever and then we have the nigger who can't be faulted for taking advantage of the situation. Geez, this effort is amongst the famous "bottom 5" grievous efforts on this site. Hey MattM - you get to share honors with this idiot for the worst stories on this site. Puke!

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
Interesting, but

None of the characters were likable or sympathetic...and the transparent effort by the author to try and make any or all of them likable or sympathetic was laughable. I suppose that perceived arrogance or pathetic trickery of the author trying to paint sympathetic characters and failing, ultimately left me feeling used and bored. Good effort though!

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
fuck interesting, this was bullshit

You should have you man card pulled and shoved up your ass. This bitch is a slut and so was their daughter. The man was a pussy and your one for writing this bullshit. And not every black guy has a fetish of wanting to fuck some used up white slut.

Fighting41Fighting41about 13 years ago
What's that Smell

Oh it's coming from this steaming pile of el toro poo poo. Clarence should look into some nice frilly panties as that is the next step his wife has lined up for him bending over taking Maurices lump of coal up his blurter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
All of that bullshit for what?

The reader wades through a long, bullshit story about a separation because the husband would not tolerated being a cuckold, only to read that the solution to the crisis was that the husband became a willing cuckold. Wha...?

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
He must be,,,,,

loving those creampies from his slut wife, because only a cum sucking wimp would stand for something like that. What a looser of a story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good Story

I think the other commenters did not take into account that the hero had cuckold fantasies and thats what the story was about not whether it is right for other people. I thought it was well written and entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
OMG

I LOVE cuckold stories, and even wimp stories. They turn me on. Maybe because I am one. Love seeing my wife getting soundly fucked by a stranger. And even her belittling me in front of him. Delicious.

But this story sucked. Big time. It was shitty and stupid and boring there was just too much trying a little too much.

Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sick

A realy sjck story!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well

Speaking for the sane, I'd have to say I'd die first. Not sure which'd be the stumbling block, my silly old pride, dignity, self worth, honor...or maybe just the fact there's some things in life that aren't meant to be shared. Somehow it seems to me that if it's a choice between keeping my self respect and sucking dick by proxy, I'm going for self respect. There are too many good women out there to put up with a faithless whore, and I never considered my nuts to be optional equipment, both literally and figuratively. If there's some spineless fuck out there that values a nut and humilliation more than a wife to be proud of, great, good for him, but life is too short for someone like me to put up with such bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bullshit

This is only bullshit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Colt 1911A

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Despicable

Total bullshit. Clarence had it right the first time. For some insane reason he went from a man to a cuckold wimp. Allowed his cheating slut wife to have the best of both worlds in the end. Terrible.

ALL WILLING CUCKS SHOULD DIE IN HORRIBLE PAIN

Fuck 'um

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
betrayer

he slurped hot jizz, cornhole took a reaming, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
No Respect for Any Cuckold

I know I don't and I don't know of any women who have any respect for Cuckolds they are sad lonely little men who are too scared to stand up for themsleves

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Seems the author apreciates cuckoldry himself...

...no way else to explain the dreadful and painful act of reading this submission.

Interesting theme, could have been turned around nicely, - the wimpy cuckold "killed" all good possibilities. What remains is junk - only readable if you are inspired being a cuck yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Puke!

Author - related to that retard MattM?

Ntropy586Ntropy586over 11 years ago
I try to make it a point to offer constructive criticism...

...but in this case, that's just not possible. The only words I can offer you are: Holy crap, that was monumentally lame. I actually feel embarrassed for having read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not A Chance

The man you described in the beginning, the man who said fantasies are just that...well, he would never lose his hurt, his anger and would never take her back.

He might try to be friends for the daughters sake, especially with the way they confronted him before the wedding and their explanation of events but - move back - NO.

Now, had she approached him in the begininng, it may have been interesting to see if he eventually agreed to try one time and see but - she had alreay took Marcus on and that betrayal and lack of respect for his feelings - NOT the women he thought he married so...

...................'No Chance....................!!!!

Good story tho - where the hell are you guys, you write well?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pitiful.

This story almost made me ashamed to have been born with testicles. The male (can't call the thing a man) acted like a human male when his wife told him he was gonna be second to her lovers. So, after years pass, he acts like he has zero will, zero standards, zero pride, and less than no manhood. The best thing possible for the "hubby" would be a quick painless death. What he turned himself into was worse than being dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Un believable!!! He deserves everything that he gets

I can't believe he went back to her and watched her being fucked by a nigger. God I wanted to shoot him in his head!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
she is a whore and he is an idiot

people like that dont need to reproduce they are fucking stupid.

hope they got aids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1*

There seem to be a group of writers that just relish making their males in these stories wimps. Do they hate men that much? Of course this is a female writer, but to be fair there are many male writers that are just as bad. For every one good writer there are dozens that one has to discard. Too bad, cuckolding holds such an attraction to these scum writers and their followers. 1* for effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nonsensical perversion.

When a perverted author(s) write about perverted characters, the result is totally inane.

HeavyHeartLamentsHeavyHeartLamentsover 11 years ago
And Again...

I am not sure. Why, or how.

I absolutely hate cuckold stories, where the husband becomes a candyass.

But... this one, 'somehow' worked for me.

I guess the balance was good in this one. Most importantly, no person was shortchanged.

Not something I'd like to read often, but when I read it, it was 'satisfying' in a different sort of way.

Very nice. Wish to see more of your work.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
Cukie crap

You start off like he is a man then you fuck it up.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
I read the comment by HeavyHeartLaments

And thought it might be okay. It wasn't. If anything, it was worse than the average cuck story because it suggested that even someone who hated the cuck style of relationship enough to dump his wife would eventually come round to accepting it. Even as fiction, that simply doesn't work.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
my ending

As I walk my daughter down this aisle and in front of all of you where I am to give her to her husband to be I want to tell you all something. A few years ago my wife told me that I had to make room for a big cock nigger in our relationship. He has been living with her and fucking her since I left and the slut loves it. My daughter said she agreed with what my slut wife wanted. So they get their wish. From this time on they are dead to me. Everyone who is friends with them is dead to me. Every relative of hers is dead to me. Every relative of mine who maintains any relationship with them is dead to me. If I had not been forced to be here I would never be in front of you now. Your grandchildren and not mine and they are dead to me unto the end of time.

Looking at the son in law to be I said – like mother like daughter and I turned and left.

As I reached the door I was pushed into the bride and grooms limo by the groom. “Thanks for the out” the groom to be said, and we drove off to the airport together.

I went back to my original place of employment and told the man I would stay here but at the increased wages as compensation for the injury he did to me and if he did not like it we could always negotiate in court. I got the raise, I got the new position, he paid for my divorce, and I was finally free of the cheating whore and her cunt daughter. I made them give up my name as part of the divorce.

user110user110over 11 years ago
look below

ya i like that ending better

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I wonder

I wonder if people like he is are actually poofs, who should really not get married just hire a prostitute every so often to watch getting fucked, then lapping up the sperm. I just wonder what exactly are authors of this garbage like? Poofs and prostitutes?

I was thinking that maybe he was growing a spine towards the end, but no they remained in character.

monkcalmmonkcalmabout 11 years ago
This is why some Women are 2nd class

Take a decent male character throw in some raciest black hate(because she gotta fuck the darkey) and a white whore mother and daughter and you have the 21st century woman author.I hope her and her cuck husband pay a step price for there kind of life style. The raciest hate she wants to get from white normal(gay/straight) men should destroy her, and i hope they didn't breed it would be a shame to waste a torch.The black man in the story is a white feminist dream fucks her and threatens the decent white guy because she cant and all he wants to do is please his master/mistress, so what does this show kids if wife has a boy child he is a goner because she will drive it into the ground because that's the way the character is written by a author who hates men white or black.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OH HELL NO!

Lets see - #1 - Way too big a coincidence to meet the wife on the plane - alarm bells would have been going off in his head. #2 - The minute they left him alone in the vestibule, he would have turned and walked/ran out the door. By the time they caught him the wedding would have been over. #3 - When he was invited over for dinner? The answer was OH HELL NO!. #4 - When the wife started to talk about his fantasies, his ego and who was right or wrong? Once again he would have walked/ran

out the door. #5 - And at the end? Turn the whole mess over to an attorney, get his fair share, go back to the coast and be happy to have left the slut behind. No way he moves back in with her. OH HELL NO!

gyjunkiegyjunkieabout 11 years ago
Cantbuymy

Your ending was much better than this piece of s**t. They really need to allow us to give negitive numbers for stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Shit

You don't deserve to live, you wimp-assed faggot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

you need a head shrink very bad

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 11 years ago
Is everyone on this site a fucking Wimp??

All that is here is cuckold and cuck stories anymore!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Chagrined is right

Everyone reading and commenting on this site is a fucking wimp.

Period.

Thank the guppies bleating and squealing moronic denials of their cuck fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I wonder what's in the head of a sick person like you.

I hate to think that someone is bad how are you.

I hope you have someone close to you to take care of you, do you really need.

I hope you can heal one day and that you can appreciate what the world has to offer.

Even a sick mind like yours would be entitled to a bit of peace

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pretty sick

Author, you gotta be one of the sickest bastard on the face of the Earth. Take a bottle of sleeping pills and get a good nights sleep.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
What fun for the fetish group

Very cuckold story. Please put a notice upfront in the beginning that your story is a cuck tale. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I wonder...

....if anyone has ever died from projectile vomiting. Hmmm. Besides that, I think I missed a few things in reading this story. I thought I read how the bitch "outed" him to his daughter. Thought I read how the bitch dictated to him how it was going to be. Thought I read he then stayed faithful to the whore in question for five years, and in the end, caved to what she wanted anyways...going so far as to suck dick by proxy. Maybe someone could explain, since the author wasn't so inclined, how any of that bullshit could possibly be erotic in this or any alternate universe.

As for fantasies actually being the "wishes" of a person, I have a fantasy that whores like that might have their cunts superglued shut, after first inserting the cut off cock of the person they cheated with.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 9 years ago
Reads like a Matt Moreau story...

which is good or bad, depending on how you like Matt Moreau stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
154 comments...

and most of them recognize the unmitigated sickness reflected in the story. Is this really written by two idiots, or by MM?

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
The strory is condenced in...

The story is condenced in: The wife saying: "I have been punishing myself ever since because I forgot that little rule,"...Her punishment was to live and fuck every single day her lover!!!! As soon as she said that he should be out of the door fast and never come back...1*

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
Clarence is a non-entity

Millie is narcisistic sociopath.

Hated the story. The writing was flat and the characters had no character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Strange but intriguing little story

Congrats. A well written, strange intriguing little story. Five out of five. It didn't go where i thought it was going and i like a story like that. Cheers Steve

BloodLSDBloodLSDover 8 years ago
i hate !!!

spineless husband - whore wife :-(

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
SPIN IT LIKE AN AMISH WHEEL

they all know whats what. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WACC

Total shit! Hey should have slap his daughter and walked out. Or at the toast let everyone know his wife was a whore. And the daughter would probably be one too. He sure as hell should have been fucking other women... No point be faithful to a cheating cunt.

wylie236wylie236about 8 years ago
Just Stupid

This has to be the most ridiculous thing I have read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No Way!

No real man would have done anything like that after he walked out.

That thing where he was told he WOULD walk his daughter? He may have but there would have blood on the tux. Of course he shouldn't have gone at all.

Fortunately I didn't vomit.

Rocco1960Rocco1960almost 8 years ago
Way over the deep end

No man would ever put up with this without getting any on the side also, that would make the swingers. And having the daughter involved, that would drive a man to take extreme drastic actions!!!

You do have a very perverted fantasy!! Be careful it does not come true!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
All that and it turns out to be cuckold story?

Puke. 1 star for wasting my time with 2 1/2 pages before turning into a willing cuckold BS.

krnchrmankrnchrmanover 7 years ago
Awful, just awful

It just makes me sick. Wish I could vote 0

YouamiYouamiover 7 years ago
Youami Speaks

I tried to maintain an open mind reading this tale...I could sympathize with Clarence and his dilemma as a cuckold...however I thought that the ultimate collapse of his one-woman man moral stand was a literary vehicle for the author's obvious belief that its basically OK for a supposed equal partner in a relationship to use emotional blackmail in order to coerce that other partner to "accept" the role of cuckold...that was where you lost this guy. That probably says a fair bit about my own moral viewpoint...that if the partners in a relationship begin committed to an exclusive pact if you will but that foundation changes or shifts then the relationship need reevaluating by each party as to whether each is willing to agree on their "new" roles

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just be castrated and be done with it!!!!

So disappointing! One more guy ashamed to be a man. I'm glad I won't be around to see the total collapse of our civilization. Or maybe the Muslim takeover will do it. Adultery? Stone the bitch.

You liberal types who think we can all get along and the other guys are just like us, will have a rude awakening. They have a sharply defined moral code and it doesn't change with the popular culture. You break the rules, you pay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yuck

Her "little man" truly is pathetic. He deserves whatever disrespect his family shows him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CRAP

I read pages one and two, and half of three. Could not bring myself to read any further..

The author must be female and/or a cuckold or faggot. NO self respecting man would or could put up with such shit..

No stars for this CRAP...

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
End of page one

He might as well to his knees and suck Camby's dick.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Page 3

If he's such a huge cuck pussy, why did he leave in the first place. And his boss who set him up has to pay.

I guess the author is too busy being a pin cushion to write anymore?

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Well

Gave it a go but this was pretty bad on most levels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1*

Total fucking bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
There needs to be an inverse "favorite story" button..

This piece of literary shit is the worse I have read on this site. And that is saying a lot.

I have spittle on my screen from yelling at this garbage.

Should have read the comments first.

It truly sucks. No redeeming characters, insipid protagonist, ludicrous plot. Yes it does suck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
fucking seriously

lame ass mudshark slutwife wants to fuck around expects him to take it. He leaves and she and her spawn think he should suck it up, this author is fucking delusional and probably a sissy or a man hating cunt, He had his spine till he took her back, then he became a gutless wimp who should be shot along with the slut and the spook. 1 star since negatives aren't allowed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What are you? A cock sucking faggot?

A story written with all his heart's blood by a real cuckold/wimp!!! It have to be stunning to clean the cunt of the slut wife after another buddy has filled her with his spunk!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Gave it a 2

Deserves a 0 but unfortunately can't do that and I've heard they throw out the 1's. Total bile!

calflashcalflashalmost 6 years ago
new record

for no-nos if she wanted to make up with him. The wedding conspiracy, having Marcus around while they were trying to reconcile, calling him "little man", and her fantasy of giving him sloppy seconds. Doesn't sound like much of a loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Absolutely ridiculous....I mean, WOW. I wouldn't use this to clean up shit.

meganann10meganann10over 5 years ago
No

Oh HELLNO!!! Why would any man touch her after that she was going to screw Marcus no matter what This is one messed up story not worth the time to read it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sad

Such a waste of everything.

Just sick and sad piece of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I thought he might actually grow a pair.

Obviously, I was wrong.

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 5 years ago
Crap

Another cuckold husband...Please get off the drugs and realize that the vast majority of men will NOT put up with this crap. Under certain circumstances reconciliation is possible, but continued sharing?! - BULLSHIT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Millie won't be

At the graduation though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
An average story...

...but totally unsupported by any kind of reasonable premise. In a slimy pond of characters, only Marcus' character bobs to the top.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
This is not a story about reconciliation.

It is about a woman who requires dominance of two men through her sexuality instead of the shared sexuality between two loving people. It is about domination, not love. I really do hate stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
glad you never wrote again

I personally hope you both are sterile and dead from aids

WakeupnowWakeupnowover 4 years ago
One star for a reason

I saw that this was your one and only story. There is a reason for that. The story was all over the place. The story seemed to go in a hundred different directions and at times the number of characters was confusing. Some reviewers took exception to the subject and substance of the story; I personally find the theme stupid. This type of story needs to be written perfect because of the offensive story line. Hopefully your next try will be more thought out.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 4 years ago

Millie and Denise were both wrong. Fantasies are not unfulfilled wishes. They are fantasies.

Clarence 's answer to yes Mr Curtis set him up should have been he will have my resignation letter tomorrow.

It is apparent she actually had intimate conversations with Marcus. She wasn't just having sex with him.

Clarence should never have allowed her to have sex with him. He should also have gotten a divorce to shore up this weakness.

Denise should have been clear about her answer to her mother plus consulted with her father. She was acting like a therapist when she had only three years of education and no training or experience.

Frankly, going to a therapist in the beginning would have benefited both of them. Clarence could have learned what he needed to know that way. Millie needs therapy worst of all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Gag

Kinda shit makes you want to vomit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
hmmm

she called him her little man.

She was and is a cheater.

She wants hm for something, money?, but certainlly its not love.

And the daughter, no that relationship is history.

And if the daughters new husband ever hears this story, and how could he not knows her mother had a life in boyfriend while being married, he will leave her. wouldnt you?

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

I agree with LilacQueen15 in that fantasies are simply that, fantasies and not unfulfilled wishes. I thought this was going OK until he became a total wimp. Who in their right mind would want her back? That killed the story for me.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
What a piece of crap

How many real men would put up with this shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Worse

One of the worse stories I have read in lw and fantasies are just fantasies something to talk about to lite the fuse not to be folliwed though on. The husband is a big wimp the way he ran off and left her everything she had no respect for him and the arrogant black guy telling him he should do pure garbage but then it is only a story its a shame the husband didn't take the garbage out.

mark73107mark73107over 3 years ago

Should have left the bitch in the dust. What a fucking pussy.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
As soon as he realized he’d been manipulated he should have left.

Lie after lie after lie.

And he was a dispatcher, working middle class house. Marcus was going to stay there for 5 yesrs? When he should haves a multimillion dollar house or condo? Right. eF that. Right up there with Clarence being an ex-SEAL.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

I think my dislike of this rotten crap is not a minority opinion here. This one sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When he agreed to have sex with her I stopped reading

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another cuckold bullshit story. Not enough pride or guts to put them in their places, which should be the hospital. They Need a cuck category because these are NOT loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

They would all get AIDS and die

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

Reason I read this one is because I came across a story titled "Clarence and Millie - Alternate Version". The alternate story was a much, much better story than this one. In both the MC starts of sympathetic, but the alternative version the MC stays sympathetic and stays true ti himself. Here he does not.

=

Pasqual

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous