Clare's Story Ch. 01

Story Info
Clare enjoys being bummed.
4.1k words
4.48
21.1k
24
2

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been an uncomfortable afternoon. I had to go to the toilet cubicle at work during my lunch break and force the butt plug into me. I then sent a group WhatsApp to Kate and Becky to say it's in.

I was in the loo so long my colleagues asked if everything was alright. I tried not to laugh when I said I was fine.

I sit at my desk, willing the time to pass quickly. Practically wishing my life away.

My phone pings. 'Turn your fucking bluetooth on.' I grab my phone. I go to settings and see it's off and flick it on. The round circle spins, I look for the device name and it says connected.

I put my phone down. As I do, my fucking arse starts vibrating. A shiver shoots up. "Oh!" I exclaim rather loudly. People in the office turn to look. "Is your phone vibrating?" Someone asks. Another comments "That's loud."

I turn ruby red and face my computer screen ignoring them. The vibrations in my pooper are too much. They finally cease and I pick up my phone and text 'FFS!!!! Not so hard. People can hear it....' I drop my phone on the desk.

My phone pings 'LOL'.

"Bitches" I mutter under my breath. I attempt to concentrate on my work. The vibrations are not so harsh this time, but they are long and continuous.

My friends obviously think this is funny. My arse is enjoying this, and my pussy too. It's hot and wet down there.

I shift and fidget in my seat. I cross and uncross my legs. The vibrations are not stopping, they are no longer so hard and noisy but still long and continuous.

Occasionally there is an intense moment or two when the vibrations increase, and all I can do is clench my fist. I dig my strong fake nails into my palm to concentrate on the pain of them, and try to ignore my butt.

I can't concentrate. I'm pleased that there won't be a connection for most of my tube journey back to Kate's. Becky is going to come over as well to have a fiddle and admire the purchase they made me buy.

All afternoon little complaints and moans escape me. I try to stifle them and act as though its a poor data report I'm reading, and interpreting.

I pretend to use my calculator, my long finger nails tap random numbers into it, I immaturely type 5318008, turn it upside down and giggle.

The clock watching has made the day go slowly, but, eventually I get to the end of the working day. I put my black leather jacket on over my loose black silky vest top. I realise my nipples are fully extended and do my jacket up.

My fake boobs are so fake that I don't need a bra. They are lifted and locked into place. I take the hair band out of my brunette hair and let it hang loose over my shoulders.

My nude high heels are a different colour to my fake tanned skin. The contrast is evident from my bare ankles. My supertight black jeans don't meet my shoes. The gold ankle chain shimmers on my left ankle, their lesbian charm symbols dangle matching the silver double venus earrings I'm sporting. A thin gold chain hangs round my neck has 'lesbian' emblazoned through it, it sits above my fake cleavage so oglers are under no illusion.

I get my compact out, replace my lipstick on my full, fake, lips, a soft natural gloss is applied. I pout easily, I love the fakeness that I display. I check my eye liner, and my baby blues look big and round. I think my natural blue eyes stand out against my tan and brunette hair. It is because of my eyes I decide not go blonde.

My eyes are the only natural feature that I love about myself, their broad, tattooed eyebrows require little to no maintenance.

I get up from my desk and move my Gal Gadot Wonder Woman mug onto its 'lickalottapus' dinosaur coaster. I spray a mist of Dior Sauvage and walk through it.

"Thank you everyone, have a great evening." I shout, wave and smile at my colleagues.

They reply or smile. We wave at each other and I'm off like a whippet released from it's trap.

I bump into Jo from accounts. She's a short older woman, who presides over LGBT activities for work socials. I occasionally drink with her after work. Sometimes we might head off to a gay bar, or back to one of our flats for a fingering if we're both desperate enough. That's a rarity for me as I usually have more than my share of suitors. I'm also a complete, broad minded, fuck slut.

"Not out tonight love?" She follows me up the stairs.

"Not tonight. I'm off to meet a girl about a cat." I reply rushing up the stairs. My shoes are noisy as I almost fall up them.

I stop and brace the wall for a second. "FUCK." I exclaim. Jo stops. "You OK petal?"

I wait for the vibrating rush to stop. I hope it doesn't take too long.

"I'll give you the App details another time, or at least, I'll show you another day." I whisper into her "My poor, poor shitter. I'm being buggered as we speak."

She laughs, "Fucking dirty cow! See you tomorrow?"

"Yeah!" I muster.

She flies off through reception and off out the sliding doors to the street. It's getting busier. I grab my phone and enter the group chat for Becky and Kate. "FCKING STP IT. I wnt 2 gt hm xx."

I put my phone back and continue my journey. They still play with me virtually, and I have to stand on the stinking hot jubilee line to Kates.

My ring aches, the plug is not allowing my ring any comfort. I'm finding the stretching is uncomfortable and painful. I enjoy it though.

Eventually I'm in the Dogs and walk to the council estate to the flat where Kate lives. I get looks from the kids and grown men hanging around. I ignore their harrassment of me. I dont mind it, it makes me feel attractive and beautiful, adding to my confidence.

I yank the heavy door to the council block. The smell of bleach and piss hits me. I try not to breathe through my nose. I decide that I won't risk getting trapped in the lift. Imagine standing in there for hours with your ring snapping.

Running up the stairs with my arse hole pounding with the external perimeter of the plug in between my buttocks is not comfortable to say the least. I want to see what Kate and Becky have in store for me.

I get to the 5th floor, I'm a little hot from the exercise, but it's nothing to me really. I get to the red door of her flat. A rainbow flag is in her bedroom window upstairs. I bang my fist on the door. "Kate, open the fucking door!" I yell. I hammer the door again.

I see Kates silhouette through the frosted window. The anal vibrator is dying, it needs charging.

The door opens.

"Bitch!" I say as I barge through the door.

She laughs. "Too much for you?"

"Fuck off." I riposte.

"You need to blame Becky. She was controlling it mostly." Kate firmly puts the blame on her.

"Where is she?" I look around and drop my handbag down.

"Held up at work. She text me earlier." Kate replied.

"Fuck, can't we just start without her?" I plead.

"No, she'll be here in a bit." Kate closes the door.

The 18 year old is looking hot, bare feet, bare legs, short leather skirt and and a black 'Dip me in chocolate and throw me to the lesbians' T. Her long blonde hair is straight, and mid back length. She has a permanent sullen look about her, but her high round cheek bones give away her dimples and show she should smile more.

Kate asks, "Cuppa tea while we wait?"

"Tah" I respond. "Is she deliberately being late? I need you to fuck me." I'm cross. "She works shifts, stacking shelves." I add.

"You won't get fucked at all if you carry on." Kate shoots back putting the kettle on.

"Fuck it!" I lean onto to the kitchen counter and fidget, kicking my legs. Kate pats my arse, sending shivers through me. The huge butt plug is aching me. I turn to face her. "Come on baby, just a quick wank here and now!" I pout at her, my thick lips offer a kiss. She turns away from me, gets a box of PG tips and drops a bag into each of the three mugs.

The kettle boils and she fills the mugs. Two teaspoons of sugar are dropped into two of the mugs, a splash of milk in all three. She takes a teaspoon sitting on the side and plops the old that's sitting upon it onto the draining board. I watch as she squeezes the last drop of tea from my bag between the spoon and mugs edge, she drops it into the second, fishes around for the two bags and squeezes again. She does the same in last mug then drops all three teebags and spoon into the metal sink with a clatter.

She hands me a hot tea and I sip it. I look out the window at the city skyline. A council flat with this view.

London is beautiful, I want to work in one if those glass blocks. At 30, I think my time is running out. My degree has helped me get a decent job, I need to work harder, I'm intelligent and ambitious but let down by my commitment. I spend too much time thinking about sex. If only I spent the time thinking about work and not tits and arse.

I go to the kitchen door to stand on the balcony. "It's locked, I can't find the key, sorry." Kate says.

"Come into the lounge." She's hugging her tea. I follow her and she sits in a little worn sofa. She pats the cushion next to her. "I can't sit with this monstrosity in my arse." I complain. "Come on." She begs.

I tentatively sit, my knees crack a little. She puts her mug on the table, "put your feet up." I swing my high heeled feet onto her lap. Kate takes my shoes off and drops them unceremoniously onto the floor. I don't like my size seven feet. My toes are too long, I wear rings on them to detract from this. My nails are short, clean and buffed.

Kate takes a foot to her mouth and licks between my toes, she sucks at them. "So fucking hot" she says.

"So fucking sweaty, they've been in those shoes all day." I add. "You are beautiful, from the hair on your head, to the tips of your toes." She says between licks. I stick my fingers in mouth and pretend to vomit. "I'm far from beautiful." I say, and drink my tea. "If only you saw it in yourself." Kate adds.

Her toe sucking and licking is nice, it takes away from ringing in my arse. I sip my tea and enjoy watching her pleasure my feet.

We're disturbed by a sudden bang on the front door. It sounds as though its going to come off its hinges.

Kate jumps up. "Put your shoes back on." I do so as she gets the door. "Hiya!" I hear, "Nice day?" It's Becky. I sit up as she comes into the room. I hear Kate slam the door and come in behind her. "Tea, Becky?" She says offering the mug from the kitchen. "Thanks." Becky replies taking it.

She stands there with a natural authority. I'm not frightened of her. I get on with her. But, I do what she says. I enjoy her fucking me. If I don't comply she'll just fuck Kate or someone else, by and large, I do my best to please her.

Becky is a little shorter than me. She is quite feminine, all three of us are, but there are subtleties that give our gayness away. We don't hide our sexualities. We don't flaunt it, not much anyway.

Becky stands there drinking her tea. Her legs are in tight black shiny jeans, her legs long and slim. She's wearing a leather jacket her red hair is down.

"How's your arse?" She asks me sternly. "Stretched and achey." I reply.

"Can you fuck me?" I ask her, I pout my gel injected lips and flash my bright blue eyes. I drop my jacket off my shoulders and push out my fake tits.

"No." She turns to Kate, "Has she been pestering you?" Kate, as quick as a flash lies "No. She's been very patient." I flick my eyes at Kate who looks from me to Becky. "Fucking liars" Becky retorts.

"Kate, strip her. I want to see her arse cunt" Becky orders.

I stand, dropping my jacket onto the couch. Kate crouches and delicately takes my shoes from my feet one at a time and places them both tidily beside her.

On her knees she undoes my belt buckle and then the buttons down the flies. She carefully and slowly peels them off my pert arse and down my legs. I step out of them. My pussy has stubble, I'm going to book a waxing soon. It's bubbling and drooling everwhere from the activities taking place in my arse.

Becky pulls my top off over my head, so I am completely stark bollock naked. She feels my firm fake breasts. I started enhancing my body, but ran out of my savings. I'm trying to work hard to earn more to modify myself further.

I've spent a small fortune on my body for women to objectify. I have some scarring from surgeries to my breasts, but to be honest, I like them.

Becky gets behind me, she forces me to kneel on the couch exposing the black plastic protrusion from my anus.

She taps it, and it's thrilling. She smacks my arse cheeks. She ties my long hair around her fist and pulls me up. She pulls my head and nods to Kate, "Eat!"

She turns me to face Kate, spreading my feet apart with her leather ankle boots. Kate kneels in and licks my cunt. "Urgh, it's stubbly, I'll get beard rash." She grumbles. "Fucking eat it." I demand.

Her face gets back in. She grips a slightly coarse thigh in either hand and licks. She licks and sucks every crevice. My wet, sweaty snatch has been awake all afternoon, it must wreak. She's not perturbed and continues cleaning my honey pot with her willing tongue. Becky behind me is rubbing and massaging my tits. She tells me what a plastic wretch I am. She asks if I want more silicone in me, and I tell her I do.

I glance down at the girl pentrating me with her tongue. She's going at it like a pro. I want to come on her, in fact I'm starting too. The pent up lust from my afternoons torture is going to be released. I relieve myself loudly, a small stream of piss covers her face and hair.

Kate complains and Becky laughs throwing me face first onto the couch, my arse in the air. "Jeez, just fuck me." I plead.

Becky undoes her leather jacket, and tosses it to the back of the couch. She stands undoing her jeans watching me and throwing glances at Kate who's wiping my piss from her eyes and hair.

She kicks her black ankle boots off, and takes her trousers off. She's in her blue work polo and black cotton pants. Her legs are bare but for her white socks.

She kneels behind me now and shoves two of her fingers into me. She fucks me hard and fast with one hand whilst pressing the plug further into my arse. I'm moaning loudly, "Fuck me harder."

A group of people walk past the window, they can't see in because the curtains are drawn but shout "Fuck her harder." and "Fucking lezzers."

Becky and Kate laugh, and I'm being forced head first into the seat of the sofa whilst Becky continues finger fucking me. Kate joins me on the couch and starts twisting my nipples. "You fucking pissed on me!" She flicks one hard and it hurts.

Continuing her finger frigging of me she orders Kate to get the bag. Kate leaves the room, and I hear her running up the uncarpeted wooden staircase opposite the lounge door. A minute later she's back down.

The uncontrollable urge to cum is hitting me full force. Becky leans in and eats my nectar, she reaches to my clit and pinches it and I fall swearing loudly.

Becky gets up to go to the bag. She pulls out hand cuffs, and puts them on me behind my back. A leather collar is placed around my neck. It has three metal rings on it. Its wide and uncomfortable. A spreader bar is placed between my legs attached to my ankles. She covers my eyes with a blindfold.

Fingers pry at the black butt plug. Becky is trying to pull it out, it strains at my ring as she tries to get a grip of it. It starts to find its way out, the bulbed middle is forcing itself through. Loudly, I moan out a long "Fuck."

It feels as though my sphincter is loose like an over stretched elastic band. It's probably ruined now, I mean, it's never going to be as strong as it once was.

It's not a moment before a large dildo is inserted into my aching butt. It's girthy and wide. "Hold it there." Becky demands. It's in place, and I'm waiting, anticipating the next move. I hear some shuffling about.

Eventually the dildo is withdrawn from my back passage. A larger object is soon delicately moved into place. A pair of hands spread my tight arse cheeks further apart. "Ugh." I complain.

"You think your arse is ruined, wait 'til I've finished with this." Becky tells me matter of factly.

The shaft is greasily moving into my poop chute. I try to move away from it, but I can't. I'm pushed forward into the couch. My legs are trapped in place, my hands cuffed behind my back. The fucking action begins, it feels sore and burns. "More lube, please?" I request. The motions stop with a huff. I feel it drizzle into my arse and massaged around my crevice.

The shaft restarts its journey into me with a thrill and satisfaction. Kate whips my arse cheeks with a flogger. Becky is shafting my hole, very slowly, but accurately and divinely.

My arse is scorching from the gentle flogger, my arse hole is spreading beyond a comfortable limit. I bite my tongue and try to relax. It won't be long until my ring starts to accept it.

Becky starts to pick up the pace a little more, and the real fucking begins. The flogging stops. Once again I'm moaning into the cushions.

"Your rear cunt is going to be fucking sore when I'm finished. You're one dirty bitch. You should be ashamed of this slack bucket hole. Fuck me, you fucking pig. If you want your pussy fucked, I'm not going to give that any attention, it's too pathetic." Becky unleashes her contempt for me. The battering of my bumhole is all she cares for. To be honest I really enjoy it too.

Her pace begins to pick up. I feel the bashing of my inner walls. "Come on cunt. You want to be fucked, fuck this." Becky is verbally abusing me, and physically abusing my shitter.

The shafting gathers more pace and, the sloshing in my bowels is like a compactor. The walls within me stretching and giving. The slapping of her against me is hot. I feel myself cum, and I let them know.

I scream like a whore as her actions bring me off. She withdraws and I fart as she exits. "Vile cunt." She calls me.

Within seconds a hand is playing with my pussy, it's Kate prepping me. She pulls me back slightly and steps into the triangularspace within my legs and the spreader bar. "The real fun's about to start. My turn whore." I'm excited to be used so quickly by a different woman. Her hand fiddles with my arse. "Fuck, it's not going to touch the sides" Kate sighs.

"I suppose you can use her other hole." Becky shouts.

Kates hand moves from my pussy and I feel the head hit my slick beaver. The dome moves straight in. It's fucking big, and she said it wouldn't touch the sides of my arse. I feel it snake through me. It's squeezing and I feel myself squashing it. It's hitting the right spot.

It's travelling into me generously. I feel Kate behind me lean into me, I feel her fake dong completely in, only knows how long it is, but I feel satisfyingly full.

She starts the withdrawal as the giant schlong snakes back out, then back in. I can't breathe, it's literally taken my breath away.

Becky is standing next to me now exploring my arse, another dildo is inserted into my jacksy. She holds it in place again.

Kate continues fucking me. She's now going hammer and tongs. There can't be any available space inside me at all. The pummeling is long and hard, I involuntarily sound my appreciation for the attention they're showing. My head is now firmly between the two seat cushions. I'm being well and truly fucked.

The feel trickles of my lady dribble run down my thigh, is cool and slow. There are little contractions starting as the tingles in my pussy begin. A pleasurable warmth is eminating from my stomach and sending waves throughout my body. I soon cum with my cunt muscles clamping the strapon.

I've got no where to go, my moans muffled and I kneel there panting. My skin feels hot and sweaty. I want some respite, but none is afforded to me.

Kate steps away from the fucking, I can hear them talking but I can't hear them well enough. I can't move, I'm stuck in place.

12