Clarissa's New Job Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn and sit." Dominic ordered. I did as he asked me and sat on the corner of the bed with my legs open, still catching my breath after the orgasm. Dominic pushed me back and I lifted my knees to give him access to my pussy.

I couldn't believe that I'd forgotten but the next thing I felt was Dominic rubbing his cock around my ass. This was it, I was gonna get ass-fucked whether I liked it or not. I had only one choice, and that was to cooperate and relax as best I could and so I reached down and held my ass cheeks apart.

"Yeah, I fuck you in the ass now!" Dominic said as he gently pushed his cock. It didn't really hurt but I could feel my tight little ass stretching around the head of his cock. I was panting and gasping, but then, I felt his swollen cock head, push past my hole and I squealed out as he slid the rest of his slippery shaft into my ass. I'd done it!

Dominic didn't waste any time and started fucking me steadily. "Ohh, you're ass is tight!" He noted as I let him take me.

It was actually starting to feel good and I could even feel the pressure in my pussy as he filled up my ass.

"God yes, you feel so good in my ass." I said as he sped up.

I reached down and rubbed my clit as he fucked me, I fully intended to cum again, but my ass was just too tight for Dominic. He started grunting and I knew he was close. Suddenly he pulled his cock out of my ass and grabbed my arm, pulling me to the floor. I knelt, looking up at him wanking his dick inches from my face. He yelled out as a thick jet of his hot cum hot my face, followed my another and another. I could feel his sperm running down my chin and onto my titties.

When he was done, he reached out his hand to help me up. I stood up next to him and smiled but he just bent down, picked up my G string and handed it to me. Then he nodded to the door and just said "You go now"

I simply said yes and left the room. Once outside, I tried to take all that in, but Katie was waiting for me. She looked at me and grinned. "Looks like you did well, did he fuck your ass?"

"Yes, and it was OK actually." I replied, trying my best to sound professional as I stood there with cum dripping from my face.

"Let's get you to the bathroom." Katie said as she took my hand and led me along the mezzanine floor. Pretty soon I was cleaning myself up in a very well-appointed bathroom and within a few minutes, I was clean, and my hair was sorted. I could feel that my ass had been fucked but it didn't hurt.

Once I was out of the bathroom, Katie took me back downstairs to the little office and gave me the money that was agreed. "Ramon wants you as a regular girl, you up for that?"

I thought for a second. "Yes, I'd love that, thanks." I said. In truth, I'd been pretty scared at times, but I had a great orgasm and it was kinky as hell. Plus, I had more cash than I would have earnt in the week so there was nothing to complain about.

I got dressed again and very soon the same driver took me home. After a long bath I climbed into bed with my phone and dialled Emma's number...we had a long chat before I finally fell asleep.

-

To be Continued...

12