Clark's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,344 Followers

I got my bag and got into the truck with Bart. As Bart backed out of the driveway, I was crying.

"Don't start with that fucking crying shit," he growled. "You hear me? Act like a man."

I wiped my face and sniffled and tried to 'man up'.

"Fucking cry baby," he muttered.

I turned my head and looked out the window as we drove away from home.

***

I returned to school with Bart. It was nice living with Bart most of the time. The rent he charged me was really cheap. To make up for it, I did most of the chores: the laundry, cooking, cleaning.

Since we were now living together, we had sex a lot more often, almost every night. He was usually very rough and in charge, but sometimes, he would show me such love and tenderness. Those were the moments I craved.

After I left home, Dad and Mom called me repeatedly and I ignored their calls. They would leave voice mails for me to leave Bart or beg me call them. Dad continued to pay for school and send me checks, but the phone calls eventually stopped.

I got a birthday card from them in July. It had a check in it and they wrote "We miss you. We love you. Mom + Dad" I locked myself in the bathroom and held the card to my chest and bawled. Later that afternoon, Bart saw the card. He looked at me and knew I was upset. He held me and kissed me tenderly.

Bart stroked my face and gently kissed my cheeks, nose and lips. "I love you, Clark. You know that, right?"

That was the first time he told me he loved me.

"I love you, too, Bart."

He took me out for a nice dinner. When we got home, he gave me my birthday gift: a very nice watch. I knew it was expensive. I thanked him and kissed him and he took me to the bedroom.

Bart started out on top of me, slow and gentle, and when I was so aroused I was about to burst, he pulled out of me and flipped me over on to my stomach. He grabbed my hips and pulled me up to my hands and knees. He gripped my hips tightly and pounded me relentlessly. I whimpered as he grunted and growled obscenities. The head of his cock jabbed repeated against my prostate and I finally had to grab my dick and come. My back arched and I threw my head back and cried out his name as I spurt onto the sheets below me. By the time Bart pushed into me and came, my arms were so wobbly I was on the verge of collapsing.

Bart finally collapsed onto my back and pushed me flat onto the bed, grinding me into the wet sheets.

"Good boy" he whispered into my ear as we were overcome with sleep.

***

That next spring, Bart and I went on vacation for spring break. He took me to New York City. The first night in the hotel was amazing. The room was very nice, with a big soft bed. The bathroom was like a spa with a huge tub and tiled shower.

We went out to a nice dinner and then returned to the hotel. Bart and I kissed and made out while we stripped each others' clothes off.

Bart stroked my face and gently kissed my cheeks, nose and lips. "I love you, boy."

"I love you, Bart."

Bart pulled a bottle of lube and some condoms out of his bag. He laid me down onto the bed and climbed on top of me. He kissed me passionately. He rolled the condom onto his cock and lubed both my hole and his cock. He slowly pushed into me and held it so I could get used to it.

When he started moving, it was slow and steady with strong hard thrusts. My legs were wrapped around his waist and I tightened them and gripped his shoulders.

"Oh god, Bart, yes," I moaned.

"Yeah, boy, you love that cock, don't you?"

"Yeah, Bart, it feels so good."

Bart and I made slow, passionate love. I reached between our bodies and stroked myself. He held back until I came. Bart soon after unloaded into the condom and collapsed on top of me. He led me by the hand to the bathroom and we relaxed in a warm bath. I sat between his legs with my back against his chest. He was being so nice and so sweet and I felt content and happy. I relaxed back into him and fell asleep for a few minutes while he held me.

We spent the next three days sightseeing. We hit most of the tourist areas. I was wide-eyed and amazed the whole time. We walked around in the gay neighborhoods holding hands. We were both having a really great time.

On Thursday, Bart took me to my first gay bar. He wore a white wife beater, leather pants and black boots. He had me put on a tight wife beater and a tight pair of jeans. The bar was not what I expected. It was dark and seedy and a little scary. Many of the guys there were wearing leather and they were all big and rough looking. I clung to Bart's side, though I didn't need to. He told me not to go off anywhere without him and he had his arm around my neck or shoulders most of the time. He got both of us drinks from the bar and we made our way to a back corner.

Bart took me to the dance floor and we danced very close, with Bart grinding into me and kissing me as we danced. After 20 minutes, he grabbed my hand and pulled me off the floor. He led me through the bar to a back room. It was dimly lit, but I could see that there were other guys in there. They were grunting, groaning, groping, kneeling, moving against each other. Someone brushed up against me and I grabbed onto Bart's arm.

He led me to a small table in the back corner and kissed me. When he started unbuckling my belt, I grabbed his hands and whispered "No, not here."

He grabbed my wrists and kissed me hard, pinning me against the wall. He turned me around and bent me over the table and pulled my pants down enough to expose my ass.

I looked back to see him pull a condom and a packet of lube out of his pockets. He tore open the lube and poured it into my crack. I tried to get up, but he pushed me back down. He held me down with his hand in the middle of my back while he unzipped his pants and pulled his dick out. It was hard and throbbing. He rolled the condom on and lubed it up. He kicked my legs apart and pushed me back down onto the table with his left hand as he guided his cock into me with his right.

He pushed in too fast and I cried out in pain. He held still for a few moments and then grabbed onto my shoulders and pounded in and out of me. I laid on the table and gripped the edge tightly and closed my eyes and whimpered, trying to relax and will the pain away.

Just when it was starting to feel good, I felt a presence near my head. I opened my eyes and a big guy in a leather pants wearing a leather harness on his bare chest moved in front of me. His jeans were unzipped and he was stroking a large cut cock. Bart grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back. The leather man moved closer and Bart pushed my head forward and the leather man's thick dick slid into my mouth. I put my hands on his thighs and tried to push him away, but he grabbed my head and held it in place. He fucked my mouth as Bart fucked my ass. I wanted him to finish quickly so I sucked and slurped on it and within a few minutes, he unloaded his seed into my mouth. He patted my head like a dog, then stepped back and buttoned up his jeans and left. Bart thrust into me one final time and with a loud grunt shot into the condom. He slowly pulled out of me and tied off the condom and dropped it onto the floor. He pulled me upright and hiked up my pants.

I turned around and grabbed onto him, wrapping my arms around his chest.

"I want to go, Bart," I cried. "I didn't want to do that. Please, let's just go back to the hotel."

"Stop fucking crying, boy. Don't be such a god damned pussy all the time."

I pulled myself together and buttoned up my jeans. Bart sighed and put his arm around my shoulders.

"I'm sorry for that, Clark," he said quietly. "I thought you'd be into it. Okay?"

I nodded. I was trembling as Bart led me to the bar and ordered us both another drink. By the time I finished the drink, I was much calmer. We stayed for a little while longer and then took a cab back to the hotel. I was exhausted and wanted to take a shower and go to bed. Bart and I went to the bathroom and got undressed to shower. While Bart warmed the water, I brushed my teeth.

Bart came up behind me and started kissing my neck and shoulders. I could feel his hard-on pressing into me. He pulled a condom out of his toilet kit and tore it open. I closed my eyes as he grabbed me and pulled me down onto my hands and knees onto the rug on the bathroom floor.

Bart was relentless. I whimpered and moaned from his pounding.

"So... fucking... tight...," he grunted.

It was uncomfortable on the floor and when he pulled out, I was relieved. He pulled me up to my feet and dragged me into the shower. He turned the shower head to the wall so that the water wasn't raining on us. He pushed me against the wall and entered me from behind. I closed my eyes and let him take me, hoping he would finish quickly.

He soon pulled out and turned me around and pushed me down to my knees. He pulled the condom off and furiously stroked his cock with his right hand. His left hand grabbed my hair and held my head in place. I watched as the first blast of ropey come flew out and splatter across my forehead and into my hair.

"Look at me!" he growled as he kept stroking.

I looked up at him as gripped my hair tighter. He let out a roar as he shot load after load of hot come onto my face. His cock finally softened and he held it in his hand panting. I closed my eyes and hung my head down in shame and exhaustion. Bart's left hand tightened its grip on my hair and I felt something warm running down my head. He jerked my head back and his dick was streaming clear warm piss onto my chest. I tried to move away, but he held me tight and pulled me closer.

"Take it!"

I violently shook my head 'no'. He aimed the stream onto my head again and I closed my eyes and mouth and tried to pull away again when I felt the warm smelly liquid hitting my face.

When Bart finished pissing he pulled me to my feet and switched places with me, then angled the shower head so that I was under the stream of water. Silent tears of humiliation fell down my cheeks as he washed my hair and scrubbed my body.

When we got out of the shower, Bart gently dried me off and I did the same for him. He led me to the bed and we cuddled up together, Bart spooned up against my back.

"You're such a good boy, my Clark," he whispered. "So obedient. I'm so lucky to have you."

I laid there as Bart gently stroked my chest. I was so exhausted, I couldn't keep my eyes open and I was asleep within seconds as Bart rolled over away from me.

***

A couple of weeks before graduation, Bart interviewed with a big corporation for a management job in Chicago. A week later, they offered him the job.

"We're moving to Chicago, baby!" he said.

He hugged me tight and picked me up off the floor and swung me around.

I kissed him and hugged him tight. "I'm so happy for you, Bart. I'm so proud of you."

Mom and Dad came down for our graduation. They were civil with Bart, but it was tense and uncomfortable. They invited us to dinner, but Bart declined to go.

We ate quietly and after dinner, I told them the news. Bart and I were moving to Chicago.

Mom started to weep. Dad shook his head.

"I thought you might come home and work with me, son," he said quietly.

"It's a really great opportunity for us," I said quietly.

Dad looked so disappointed and that hurt me more than anything. I couldn't bare to look him in the face.

***

Bart hired movers to move our things to our new home. Bart bought a condo townhouse downtown a couple of blocks from the El.

It took me a few weeks, but I found a job. It was just a junior accountant job at a medium sized business with an office downtown. I was more an assistant to the accountant, but it was work and I'd find something better after I got my CPA.

On Friday after my first week at work, I headed home tired. I had spent the day doing data entry and printing AP checks, plus my boss's coffee mug wasn't going to refill itself.

When I opened the door, a delicious smell surrounded me. I put down my messenger bag and kicked off my shoes. I found Bart in the kitchen.

"Hey you," I said. "This smells terrific."

"How was my boy's first week?"

"Tiring. How was your day?"

"It was good. I hired on a couple new guys, gave a killer presentation, wowed the bosses," he said with a chuckle.

"Oh, you didn't have to fetch coffee and lunch for them?" I joked.

Bart frowned. "Tell that fat fuck to piss off. You know I don't like that. You're there to be an accountant, not his office boy," he growled.

I shrugged and sighed.

Bart narrowed his eyes. "If he lays a hand on you or looks at you wrong, you tell me. You got that?"

"He's married and straight, Bart," I sighed.

"All right, all right," he said backing down. "Now come on. Dinner's ready. I want to celebrate."

"What are we celebrating?"

"Your new job, our new home, the beginning of our life together."

I got teary eyed and hugged Bart. I buried my face in his chest and sniffled.

"Don't start with all that crying shit," he whispered, his voice soft and calming. He kissed the top of my head and I knew it was okay for me to cry this time.

I wiped my face and we sat down in the dining room. He poured a glass of wine for each of us and raised his glass.

"To us," he said.

"To us."

We took a drink and he leaned in and kissed me.

"I love you, boy."

"I love you, Bart."

We toasted and drank to the beginning our lives together.

robcub32
robcub32
4,344 Followers
12