Class Bs

Story Info
Army woman in uniform.
3.3k words
3.67
10k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You look amazing in your Class Bs. Nobody looks good in this uniform but on you, it makes me wild with lust. You do this to me, and you know you do... you tease me with your body... you tease me with every word that you say and every movement that you make. I will be sure to return the favor, later. I'm not going to let this go and I hope to make it as painfully pleasurable as you're making today for me. I cannot hide the fact that I've been hard all morning. These pants don't leave me much room, and when I'm around you I have a whole lot less.

Your boots shine as you walk, the blue pants hug your legs and you hips ending at your small waist. I can't help but stare at how those pants are tight on your beautiful butt. I lick my lips in anticipation, I've been dreaming about having you for days, now. Ever since the mention of coming to work in dress uniform, I have been fantasizing about you. These days are generally horrible. Forced to wear a tight, hot, uncomfortable uniform is not a fun day, but this one is different. You are making that boring non-sexual uniform affect me like it was lingerie.

The contrast of your white shirt on your darker greek skin is hot. Like the pants, the shirt fits you great; it hugs your sexy breasts. I can see the faint outline of your bra, and imagine stripping you out of that shirt, and tearing the rest of your clothes off. I'm struggling between wanting to make love to you and taking you, using you to satisfy my lust. I'm pretty sure that I know which one is going to win tonight. My eyes are secretly glued to every curve on your body. I try not to be too obvious, but I have lost all control of myself. I know you notice, I know you like it, and I know you're doing things intentionally to make my pants tight and my heart skip.

I'm head over heels in love with you, you know that. I could never love anybody else, your body and soul seem to be perfectly in tune with mine. But that is not what this is about. When you get home, you will be punished for teasing me today. You will be disciplined, and you will love it.

On your way to the apartment, I call you. "Take your bra off, leave your uniform on. Wait for me in the kitchen and don't move. When I get home, I will deal with you."

As I walk through the door, there you are. Absolutely the most gorgeous woman I have ever laid eyes on... and you're in trouble.

"Get at attention, damn it, I'm not fucking around with you!"

You jump to attention, legs and back straight, arms to your side, ass pushed out and braless chest presenting itself to me. It's almost too much for me but I have to stay in character, this is half the fun.

"Do you remember the safe word? (Asfalis, greek for safe). Good!"

"What the hell did you think you were doing today? Did you enjoy teasing me?"

"But I wasn't," you start to say until I slap your right tit. You shutter, I know how much you like that.

"Shut up, don't lie to me, and you'll address me as Sir, don't forget it" I slap your left now. I can only imagine how turned on you are, I want to find out for myself but it's not the time, yet.

I'm slowly circling around you, my 6'4 frame towering over your 5'6 body. I can't wait to have you.

"Put your hands on the counter and bend over," I whisper into your ear. Almost, just an angry grunt, but you get the point. "Do not move them, unless I tell you to."

I walk up behind you, I put my cock right up against your sexy ass, and reach around you body to grab your breasts with both my hands. I pull you up to me so my mouth is right in your ear. Your body is pressed against mine and my hands are gripping you tits holding you close to me.

"I'm going to make this painful for you, you will do everything I say or I will punish you more. Don't mess with me; I'm not in the mood."

You nod in understanding; I let you put your hands back on the countertops, to steady yourself. You know what's coming, I have spanked you before.

"You don't nod when I talk you, you speak!"

"I'm sorry, I meant..."

Whack...Whack...my hand lands squarely on your right ass cheek, then your left, moments apart. You gasp. Your breathing is heavy, I think you like giving yourself to me. You need more.

Whack...back to the right. "Do you know what that was for?" You nod.

"What?"

"Teasing you all day."

"Address me correctly!" Whack... to the left side, "So you admit it..."

Whack...my hand is big enough to cover your entire ass with one square hit.

You jump at that one.

"Turn around...Keep your hands on the counter!"

"Yes, Sir." She does.

I grab her shirt and tear it open; buttons fly ($30 shirt). Her sexy breasts pop out through her ½ ripped shirt.

I whip her belt off and tie her hands behind her back with it. Her pants button ripped easily, her zipper, also, broke as I tore her pants and pulled them down to her calves ($15 button/zipper fix).

She has two handprints, one on each butt cheek, and her thong is soaked. She is very turned on. (Priceless)

I stare at her wet thong. I grab the bun in her hair, and pull her head back. My other hand reaches down into her panties; I slide one finger into her. I pull it out, it's thick and sticky. I love how wet she gets.

"Purse your lips" I tell her. I wipe her wetness on her lips. Then I kiss her hard; tasting her lips and her pussy all at once.

Now, it's time to make her work for it. She's going to be begging me to cum, soon. I'm teasing myself as much as I'm teasing her. I need a taste of that tight, smooth pussy.

I spin her around, grab her dark hair and push her head and upper body to the counter top. Her naked breasts pressed against the cold granite. With one hand holding her down, I undo the belt, button and zipper of my pants. My cock springs out ready, precum has already started to flow. She always has me like this.

With her pants pulled down to her boots, I slide her thong aside. I slide my cock head up and down her pussy lips watching it get wetter and wetter, and then slide right in until I bottom out.

I'm in heaven, I tell her how tight and sexy her pussy is, she never believes me, but this is heaven. I slowly slide my cock out, watching her pussy lips grab my cock as I do. I have a thing, a slight fetish, for watching my cock pump in and out of her. The contrast of our skin colors, mine slightly pale to her much darker Armenian skin tone, turns me on, as well.

"Who does this pussy belong to?" I ask her, as I forcefully thrust into her once.

"You, Sir," she barely gets the words out over her moan.

"I didn't hear you!" I grab the belt wrapped around her arms and her dark black hair with my other hand. And slam my cock into her. She screams in pleasure.

She's always been a loud one, and it's almost a game for me to see how loud I can make her scream, while having sex with her. I'm pretty sure the neighbors are jealous.

"Yours, Sir, my pussy is yours!"

I'm done with her for the moment. My cock pops out and I undo her belt from her wrists. I've pulled her hair enough that it has come out of the bun, and lays down her back to the top of her ass.

"Follow me." I say and start walking towards the kitchen chair across the room.

She begins, to pull up her pants to walk. I turn around and stop her.

"No! On your hands and knees! Bring your ass over here, I have plans for you."

"Yes, Sir," She sounds unsure, but she will do it, and I know she's loving it. I can see it in her eyes how turned on she is. By the time I'm done with her, she's going to want to fuck me so hard, neither of us will walk right tomorrow.

I'm sitting in the armless kitchen chair as I watch her come to me on her hands and knees, like a good little girl.

Her dark brown eyes stare into mine. She breathes heavy, her lips waiting to wrap around my cock. Her long black hair hangs down over her left shoulder. Her arms, still in her half ripped button down shirt, are toned. I can see the soft and sexy muscles moving all over her body as she comes toward me. Her legs move in short strides because the pants are still around her boots, which shine as they cross the floor. This woman is a goddess, brought to her knees in front of me.

She gets to my feet.

"Take my boots off." She does without a word.

"Take my pants and socks off."

I'm sitting in the chair naked from the waist down, now. My cock is hard and throbbing.

"Do you want my cock?"

"Yes, Sir," you say as you try to take my cock in your mouth. I push you away.

"Not yet! You'll beg for it first."

You're on your knees between my legs. I lean over and rip the rest of your shirt off. Then pull it off of your arms and throw it across the room. Your breasts stick out inches from my cock. Your nipples are hard and waiting to be played with. I slap your right breast, lean down and put your nipple in my mouth and give it a gentle bite.

"Beg for me to do it again!" I say.

"Please, Sir, do it again. I want it." I slap your left, and suck on your nipple.

"What do you want, now? Tell me."

"I want to suck your dick. I need it."

"Good, then suck my cock!"

You start, you have amazing lips and I love how you stare into my eyes when you do. I see you reaching down to play with your clit. I grab your arm to stop you. Push you off my cock and punish you. I slap each of your breasts hard.

"Did I say you could play with yourself?"

"Please let me!" you plead but I'm not about to let it happen, yet. You're still being punished for teasing me all day. It's not going to end so easily for you.

"Spit on my cock and use your hands." You lean over my hard cock, still wet with your saliva and spit onto my head. You then start working your hands up and down my shaft. Your hands slide up and down on my cock slowly twisting in opposite directions giving me the most incredible feeling. I never like hand jobs before, until you. I slide down in the chair, getting comfortable.

My eyes roll up in the back of my head, as I let out a moan. "Oh God!"

"Lick my balls and ass." There's no verbal response, just immediate action. She knows how to make me feel good, she always has. She licks and sucks my balls, one at a time. Alternating back and forth, then she starts licking my ass. Yet another thing this wonderful woman introduced me to.

I look down at her, my cock and balls resting on her face as she licks my ass. She looks up at me, our eyes lock and she seems to try even harder to please me.

"Don't say a word, keep looking into my eyes, and suck my cock." She does, she swirls her tongue around the tip, as she bobs her head up, then down, all the way down. She starts to choke a little, then up, and back down, staring at me the entire time.

I reach my hands out and grab her hair, making two ponytails on the sides of her head. I start slowly guiding her head back and forth on my cock; I'm progressively getting more aggressive until I'm fucking her face.

After a minute or two, I stop. She releases my cock, and looks up at me, waiting for my next command.

I tap my inner thigh with my index finger, she kisses it.

I tap my hip bone. She kisses and sucks and licks it, this sends lightning bolts through me. I stop her.

I tap my stomach. She kisses it.

"Take my shirt off"

"Yes, sir." She's breathing heavy; her voice is sexy and soft.

Her hands shake as she unbuttons it. I pull it off and throw it on the floor.

Back to tapping, a game we started long ago in a far off land.

My abs.

My left nipple.

My neck. She kisses, licks, and sucks the spot between my collarbone and neck. I squirm in pleasure. Not enough to leave a mark but she's having fun.

My lips. She's standing, pants around her ankles still. She kisses me deep, hard and long. I can feel the sexual tension building up in her. Her hair falls down around our faces as we kiss. Her smell is wonderful. It's a mixture of perfume, sweat, and sex.

I pull away, and have her stand up. "Attention!"

She is back at attention, heels together, back straight, beautiful body displayed for me. Her thighs glisten with her juices; I kiss each as I sit in my chair. She tastes so good.

I lean down and undo the laces on her boots, then take one of her hands to steady her as I pull them and her socks off.

Lastly, I gently slide her pants and thong off; she steadies herself on my shoulder as she steps out of them.

Back to attention she goes. I stand and begin walking around her again. When I'm behind her, I whisper in her ear, "Do you want my cock? Do you want me to let you cum?"

"Yes, sir."

"Then beg for it."

"Please, sir, I want to cum so bad."

"Not good enough, try harder." I emphasize the statement with a hard smack on the ass.

"I need your cock so bad, sir, I need to cum, I want to cum. Please!"

I move her forward facing the kitchen table, and bend her at the waist. Her breasts, sexy shoulders, head and one arm rest on the table. I take in the view of her lean torso and well formed back. Feminine tattoos run up each of her sides and on the back of her left arm. I'm staring at a work of art, and she's mine.

Her face lies on the table to one side. I'll see every expression she makes as she cums. I guide her left hand down to her clit, and she begins to furiously rub it.

The moans begin, increasing in volume and rate as she continues.

I watch for a little, I love to watch her.

I get on my knees, and kiss her ass. I've spent nights worshipping this ass but tonight isn't one of those. I stick my tongue out licking her finger as she ravages her clit. Next, I move to her pussy, swirling my tongue around her entrance, then in and out. Finally, I kiss and lick her asshole. Another time.

It's time for us to cum. My cock slides right in right to the hilt. She's screams from my sudden penetration.

I'm not playing nice, I'm pounding away. My abdominal, legs, and ass muscles start burning.

She's getting louder, I'm getting louder. Moaning, grunting, and screaming.

I have one hand pulling her hair, one hand on her hip guiding my thrusts. She's matching my rhythm, pushing back at me, forcing me deeper into her tiny pussy. I feel her wetness dripping down my balls and legs. Sweat is dripping off my chin onto the curve of her back making a small pool.

Her face is a mixture of pleasure and pain. I know she's close.

"Don't cum until I say to!" I tell her.

"Oh, God, please let me cum, god damn, please." I can't tell if she's begging right now or yelling at me.

"Wait, don't cum!"

30 more seconds of thrusting into her and I can feel her ready to explode. She's held off as long as she can"

"CUM, NOW!" I slow my thrusts, grab her hips with both my hands and pull myself hard into her, deep into her. The third time sends her over the edge.

I pull myself into her and hold on tight. I feel her pussy spasm around my dick, every sexy muscle on her body is tense, and her eyes slammed shut, mouth slightly open with a look of sheer ecstasy on her face. I'm so focused on every sensation, every sight, that I don't even hear her when she starts talking to me.

"Give me your cum," She says, "cum on, baby, cum."

Her orgasm has finally subsided and I'm on the edge of my own. An orgasm that has been building since I saw her at work this morning. I slowly start moving inside of her again. She's sensitive, and lets me know it. I'm ready.

"On your knees, face me!" I can barely get it out

She slides down of the table to her knees. I'm not sure if she could even hold herself up without the table to support her. She faces me and leans back against the table.

"Give it all to me, sir." With her last bit of energy she is somehow defiant.

My legs are shaking as I stroke my cock in her face. She runs a finger down her lips to her tits and them squeezes them together. I continue to jerk myself off, she knows I'm there and licks my tip tasting the precum mixed with her juices.

I moan loudly...very loudly as I start to explode. The first shot hits her in the lower lip and chin, the next at the base of her neck. She grabs my cock pushing my hands out of the way and begins milking every lat drop out of me. I steady myself on her shoulders as she aims the next three spurts all over her tits, and keeps going until every last drop is gone.

She then takes me in her mouth to make sure.

"Oh damn, clean my cock like a good girl!"

My legs are done; I have to sit on the floor. No, I'm going to lay down, the cold tile feels good on my hot body. She's staring at me from a few feet away covered in my cum, not making any attempt to stop it from dripping down between her breasts to her flat stomach. I motion for her to come closer, and then pull her on top of me.

Her body relaxes on mine, her head on my chest, listening to my pounding heartbeat.

"Asfalis," I whisper in her ear. She looks up at me smiling, probably would have laughed if she had the strength. She thinks she won. I put her head in my hand, wiping my cum off her chin with my thumb and kiss her. I lay my head back down; so does she.

Naked, laying on the kitchen floor, a black haired, brown eyed, exotic beauty laying on me, each of us covered in each other sweat and cum. I can't wait until she pisses me off again.