Class Disruptions

Story Info
Boyfriend toys with girlfriend during her Zoom lectures.
3.9k words
4.5
25.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another day another dozen meetings and lectures via my stupid laptop. Taking my college courses online was nearly insufferable, but no matter the medium I still needed to make the grades. Paying attention and taking worthwhile notes was a challenge, to say the least.

One thing I had going in my favor was my living situation. Just over a year ago, my boyfriend, Weston, and I moved in together. We met online. He is a real pretty boy, with a name to match, and I find him adorable. He treats me so well, communicates honestly, listens patiently- he's the sexiest man I have ever met.

Have you ever had one of those relationships where your significant other is just so kind, so caring, you just HAVE to have the dirtiest and hottest sex imaginable? My past year, outside of our apartment, has been bland and redundant. In the bedroom, though? Like nothing I've ever experienced.

I've always had a submissive side- plenty of dirty kinks- but never felt comfortable or like my boyfriends deserved that kind of trust to try anything out of the box.

Today, Wes just about broke my brain.

This morning was the usual. Got up, completed a very mild workout, took a shower, and got dressed. I've never been a very casual person, but I knew my schedule only consisted of classes, so I just wore a simple thin strapped dress.

Approaching my usual spot in the armchair opposite our mock-fireplace, I sat down with my breakfast smoothie and logged on. In a giant lecture, as I had today, we weren't required to have our cameras on, but I liked to show the professor that people were listening. I would be bummed to teach to a blank screen. Our microphones were muted by our professor, so as not to have accidental background noise. Class began promptly at 10am, and by 10:15 I was over it.

I heard Wes come through the kitchen, and shut my video off so I could talk to him without feeling like anyone was watching. I looked over the back of the chair. Ugh. Shirtless boyfriend with bedhead? Talk about distracting. I twisted around so I was kneeling on the seat, facing the kitchen. Time to cause problems!

"Hi Wes," I said, smiling.

"Hi. Aren't you in class?" he asked, opening the fridge.

"Yes, but I'm bored. What are you doing?" I sat up higher so I could rest my head on my hand. Wes looked over, amused.

"Don't worry about it. Pay attention," he teased, shooing me with his free hand, pouring coffee with the other.

"Come on, Wes. You know I already know this stuff. Distract me!"

He sighed, actually looking kind of annoyed, and set his cup down. Maybe he didn't sleep well. Though, with the pounding he gave me last night I don't see how he could have been anything but exhausted. I felt my heart jump with nerves and arousal.

"What?" I asked. He turned to look at me. I put on my best innocent, "I never do anything wrong but please fuck my face about it" look. He pressed his lips together and shook his head.

"School is important. You need to listen to your teachers and pay better attention."

Now that was just an invitation to be a brat. I rolled my eyes and rolled back into my seat to sit properly facing my laptop. My professor was screen sharing a diagram about ozone. How thrilling.

The lecture carried on while I heard Wes go about his morning business. Every once in a while, he would walk toward the front room, where I was, and chastise whatever I was doing. "Sit up straight," or "Are you taking notes?" or when I would look back at him, well, more of look back at his sweatpants hanging off his hip bones, he sternly, and probably sincerely told me, "Eyes on the screen."

I knew he was toying with me, and he knew I was being annoying because of that. In all honesty, at this point, I was ready to become a star student out of spite. He popped in the room every two minutes. Don't tell me to focus and bother me all the while.

So, I decided, it was time for academics. No boyfriend interference. He had his chance for sweet and horny me this morning. With another 52 minutes left in class, I had plenty of time to engage.

Wes came into the room again, but I didn't turn around. I only knew he was there from his footsteps and a glance into the mirror on the mantle across from me. I went back to note taking, as my prof pulled up a video to share.

Wes cleared his throat. Just to make sure I knew he was there, I guess. I ignored. I have things to do. His presence and the tension was starting to both irritate me and turn me on. I wanted to change how I was sitting, or bite my pen, or really do anything to release some of the energy I had inside, but doing any of that would show him he was getting to me. Being all authoritative. Give me a break. I looked up to the mantle again, and, to my own irritation, saw Wes looking right back at me in the reflection. He simply nodded his head to my laptop, telling me, once again, to pay attention. I made a snarky face and looked to my screen.

He very slowly made his way behind my chair. I kept my eyes on my laptop, my legs in place, my pen writing. My skin felt like the slightest brush would set me on fire. I listened to the lecture, wrote down information, but honestly retained absolutely nothing. My mind was fixed on the image of Wes under me last night, holding my thighs around his head while I squirmed and whined on top of him. That was one of his favorite things to do- let me get myself in a position where I would typically have more power, then take it all away from me.

Now, behind me, Wes didn't move or talk or do anything. I wondered what he was thinking about. I hoped he would look down at my tits. I realized my mind started spiraling into horny oblivion, and took a deep breath. Show no signs. Watch your lecture. He's got nothing on you. Silently, a few more minutes passes.

I felt myself come back down as I began to tune back in to my professor. Then, Wes, from behind my chair, dropped his hands down to gently pull my hair from in front of my face behind my ears. Oh, no. He returned his hands to the top of my chair, like it was nothing. At this point, my head was foggy. He knows what he is doing, and he knows I am trying to ignore him. He knows my pussy is drenched by now, and he knows I'm mad about it. Half of me is ready to throw my laptop off the coffee table and beg him to fuck me over it, and the other half is ready to decide he can't touch me for a week so I can ruminate in my rage.

While I was busy contemplating, Wes' hands drifted down the chair back to my shoulders, where he gingerly moved all the hair in front of my shoulders behind them.

"Stop touching me," I said flatly.

"I want you to look professional. Nobody respects a woman that looks discheveled." I would have taken this personally, but I knew he was just being an ass. He makes it very well known to me he loves my wild curls.

"Don't be rude," I said, feigning offense.

"Don't be a brat," he retorted. He's so hot and mean. Makes a girl's heart and her pussy throb.

"My camera isn't even on, dumbass," I said, looking down.

"Show me," he said coldly. I leaned forward and moved my cursor around, so I could point out the icon showing my camera feed was cut. Wes leaned over too, presumably to double check.

"You don't have to check I know when my own ca-" Suddenly, Wes' hands were twisting in my hair so he had my head by the fist. "Wes, stop touching me! I'm busy!"

On my last syllable, he stood up and yanked me by the hair straight back into my chair. When my back hit the chair, his hands dropped over my shoulders to grab my tits.

"Ow, Wes," I muttered, trying to keep my voice as unbothered and annoyed as possible. Toying with me right now was going to get this man his dick wet, despite my best efforts to cast him away. I squirmed in my seat. My hands met his, and I lifted my chin to look at him above me. He looked down at me, oh so stoically.

"Eyes on the screen," he said slowly, squeezing.

"Wes, relax," I began, trying to get his hands off of my tits. I hated how easily he could make me melt.

"Shh," he whispered, "you're in class. Behave."

I rolled my eyes. "You know I'm not into the schoolgirl stuff, would you stop it?" I began to lean forward to pick my notebook back up, but his big hands kept me in place. In response to my word "stop" he asked me if I remembered our systems of key words to communicate genuine discomfort, overwhelming feelings, etc. I nodded, grudingly. I didn't really want him to stop, I just wanted to stop feeling like putty in his hands. I whispered to him that he could keep going.

"I'm not going to tell you again," he responded. "You need to pay attention to your class." He leaned farther over the back of my chair and placed his hands, barely touching, on the tops of my thighs. I squeezed my legs together.

"If you want me to pay attention, stop touching me! I am busy!" I protested.

"Don't speak until spoken to, slut." His words instantly made my skin hot. Like, burning. My cheeks flushed and I knew my pussy must be so red. As I felt the shock of his authority run through me, Wes flipped his hands to the underside of my legs and pulled them up. My knees met my chest, facing my underskirt toward my laptop and pulling my ass toward the edge of the seat. I grabbed onto the arm rests to steady myself, smiling.

"Are you kidding me? There is a live lecture-" He cut me off with a loud smack on the underside of my thighs.

"No sound no camera, remember?" he replied. "See?" he asked, wiggling my legs from side to side, "Nobody can see you. We would know. Right? Unless they just wanted to keep watching. Or maybe nobody is surprised to see you put your pussy on display like this anyways. I don't think anybody you've ever met would be surprised to learn you're a whore."

I bit my whole bottom lip to stop from saying some bratty shit back. I don't know what made me wetter- the idea anybody could, potentially, see me like this, or the idea that I'm such a commonplace slut my ass doesn't even have any shock value. Imagining myself as a public pet, exposed by Wes any time he felt like it, made me strain to close my legs.

Wes took one leg in each hand and spread them, so my knees were at shoulder width. He adjusted so one arm held my legs and the other reached between them. I thought of his cock and how good it tastes. Maybe it was just the type of slut I was programmed to be, or maybe Wes' manipulations made me like this, but the wetter my pussy, the more I want to please him. Of course I want his cock inside me, but first I want him to hold my chin against his balls so I can properly gag. It just feels appropriate for me to earn a fucking. Wes's hand gently rested on my mound.

"Please let go," I said, trying to get down, "I want to suck you off." A sharp slap on my panty covered cunt made me bite my lips again to stop from whining.

"I told you not to speak," he replied. That just seemed rude to me. Get me all wet and drooling and keep your cock away from me? Fuck you, man. I'm so wet I could cry. He looked down at me, raising his eyebrows to ask if I understand. In response, I pouted and gave him the finger.

My mind went blank as pain ran up from my pussy after Wes smacked me again and again. I wiggled hard to close my legs and get out of the chair, but I was pinned. Wes was a pretty and gentle man, but he was also a lot bigger than me and very strong and very bossy. How is that fair? He can just hold me open and hit me and I'm not even allowed to talk. I'm supposed to- hold on- I'm supposed to be in class! How come I am stuck here when I am supposed to be learning? Wes wanted me to be a good learner and I was trying and now he is feeling my pussy and I can't think about chemistry at all.

I looked up at Wes. He looked down at me. He smiled, sweetly, in such a condescending way it almost made me mad again. I raised an eyebrow, because I knew talking was bad. He replied, simply, "You're going to be a good girl now. I can tell. You remembered that I should make your decisions for you. You are too dumb to think for yourself. You've been in this lecture all morning, but I've seen the notes you've taken. They don't make much sense, baby. I don't know that you were really listening. Were you really listening?"

I nodded my head very fast. I was trying to listen really hard.

"Hmm," he said softly, looking to my laptop screen, "I don't think that's true. I think if I felt your pussy hole it would be sloppy. I don't think good students have wet pussies during class." My cheeks ran even redder, and I whimpered. I think Wes was right. I shouldn't have a wet pussy during class.

Wait a minute! I didn't even do that, though. Wes made my pussy wet. It was not my fault he acted like that. I tried very hard to listen and he was trying to make me ruin my panties.

"Wes, you made my pussy wet, not me," I said, quietly but angrily. I remembered not to talk, but he was being unfair. I got ready for my pussy to sting, but surprisingly, I felt fingers on my swollen clit instead.

"Shh," Wes laughed. "It's not your fault? Baby, you are a student. You should be focused on learning. The only reason you would have a wet pussy during class is if your brain wasn't made for school and was just made to be a slutty girl. Look-" Wes dropped his hands, my legs flopping down onto the chair seat I slouched in. He changed my computer screen to show the gallery of students rather than what my professor was showing us.

"Look at those students," he said, pulling me by the hair back up into my seat. "Do they look like messy whores to you? What would they think if they could see you?"

As I thought about all the eyes that could be looking at me, flushed and starting to sweat, all stupid in the face, Wes wrapped a hand around my neck. I didn't like choking, but he liked when I knew he could if he wanted to, so I liked it a lot when he just put his hand there. Both hands then went to my shoulders and pushed my dress straps down my arms. I looked up at him as his big hands pulled my tits out of my dress.

"Look," he said, pointing to the mirror on the mantle. "Look how pretty you are. See how hard your nipples are? I know its embarassing to be so stupid and slutty, but look how pretty."

I think I did look pretty. My tits popped out of my top. My hands were on the armrests, but I brought one up to my nipples and the other to my clit. My feet were on the ground, so I couldn't see my legs or my pussy, but I knew they would be red. Wes hit them, so they would be red. My face looked stupid. I think I'm too pretty to think when my pussy is wet. I looked at Wes in the reflection, and my cunt throbbed. He was looking at me in the mirror with love. Pure, soft love. It's okay if I am not very smart. Wes loves me even though I am too messy of a whore to even sit through class. I smiled.

"Aren't you happy when you feel like this, baby? Don't you like it better when I think for you?"

I nodded and looked up. Wes grabbed my legs again and pulled them up. "Good girls don't touch themselves. I can do that for you if you want your pussy touched. Is that what you want?" He asked.

For a minute, I almost got mad again. Of course I wanted my pussy touched. I wanted dick in my pussy, or fingers, or a tongue. I wanted Wes to suck on my tits. It was mean to act like I am so dirty when he is the one making me feel like this. I looked back at the faces of classmates on my screen. My pussy tightened and I nodded in response to Wes.

"Use your words, baby" he cooed, fingers tracing up and down my slit.

"Yes, please. I want you to touch my pussy, please." I said softly.

"Aw," he sighed, "such good manners." He pulled my panties, now sopping, up to my knees and brought his hand back down to the very hot and slippery place between my thighs. One thick finger slipped inside me. "Look at yourself, baby," he instructed, as he fingered me slowly.

For a while I just watched. I squirmed and whined and sighed a few pleas for more, but all Wes did was shush me. He told me to be good and stay quiet. "Don't move," he said, and I grabbed my thighs to hold them up. Wes moved to my laptop again, this time changing the screen to show my professor's camera feed. Wes looked back at me. My professor looked at his camera, seemingly also at me. Wes knelt next to the chair and started to rub my clit again.

"Do you ever think about him? What's his name?" Wes asked.

I looked at him confused. I was thinking about my pussy and sucking Wes' cock. "I think about you, Wes. That's Mr. Dein, he's my teacher."

"How old do you think he is?" Wes asked, pushing harder on my swollen nerves.

"Maybe 60. Wes I want to think about you, stop talking about Mr. Dein," I whined.

Wes smacked my cunt, ignoring my resistance. "Look at him. He looks like someone you'd fuck. Right?"

"No!" I replied. But Wes looked at me, and looked at my cunt, and looked at Mr. Dein, and then I thought about if there were two cocks for me to suck. I have two holes between my legs and a dick could fit in both. I would be very full, though. I shook my head and again, more weakly, said, "No."

"You would, too. You would fuck your professor. I know you would. You don't ever sit in class with your stupid dripping pussy and think about his old cock inside you?" My cunt started gushing, and I knew I would cum soon.

"No, Wes," I squirmed furiously, "that's dirty! Please, please tell me to think about you and let me cum."

"Tsk tsk," Wes replied, and took his fingers off my clit and shoved them unceremoniously inside me. "Touch your pussy and think about Mr. Dein. Ask HIM if you can cum. Tell him how pretty your pussy is."

"You told me good girls don't touch themselves," I said, feeling shocks of confusion, arousal, and shame shove me closer and closer to the edge.

"You're not a good girl. You're a pathetic whore who wants to fuck her professor. Touch your pussy," Wes said.

I couldn't take it anymore. My fingers went to my clit, and I rubbed back and forth. "Mr. Dein, I'm sorry I'm such a bad student, my pussy just gets so wet." I looked to Wes, and he nodded, fucking me faster with his fingers. "I want your big old man dick in my mouth. I want- I want to feel you bend me over and fuck balls deep into me and make me take your cock so good. Cum inside me, please. Oh fuck, please, oh," I cried. Wes looked at me sweetly. "Oh, fuck. Please can I cum? Please? Fuck, please I need to cum so badly, I'm so horny and stupid and all I can think about is cumming, please!"

Wes stood up and curled his fingers inside me. Faster and faster he pumped my cunt.

"Cum, fucking pathetic little whore. Cum for me. Cum in front of your classmates and your teacher. You're so fucking dirty. Cum."

My hips bucked wildly. My asshole pressed out as every muscle in my cunt pulled tight. I knew what was coming.

"Oh, fuck, Wes, I'm gonna-"

"Shh, shut up my sloppy girl, go ahead, make a mess. Cum so hard."

With his permission, I screamed in humiliation and pure pleasure as my legs shook. Wes pulled his hand out of my cunt as pussy juice flew out all over the floor. I couldn't stop. I came so hard. Wes likes it when I look at him until my eyes roll back and I tried so hard to keep them open. The feeling was so much. I felt it in every inch of my body, my pussy weeping and weeping so gently as I came furiously.

"Wes, I can't- holy fuck- I can't-"

His big fingers took the place of mine and he rubbed hard and fast over my clit. "Cum."

My pussy squirted again as I kept cumming, rolling my hips as waves of my orgasm rocked me. Wes smacked my pussy lips. He rubbed over them, a squishy, wet sound made me close my eyes in shame. "Listen to that. You hear that? You're so fucking sloppy," he said.

I came again, grabbing his hands to take them off my sensitive pussy.

"Let go. Just cum."

I couldn't even respond except to scream. White hot pleasure or pain, who knows, ran through my veins as I came again. Wes took his hands off. He pointed to the mirror again.

12