Class Wetness Check

Info
A Bondage University Story.
2k words
4.33
20.5k
11
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revanto
Revanto
259 Followers

All characters in sexual situations are fictional and 18 years of age and older.


[This story is for Kitten, who would ALWAYS pass her wetness checks.]


*Bell ringing*

Do not leave the classroom! That bell isn’t for the end of class. That bell is for the mandatory wetness check, and only happens once every few days.

Girls, line up along the wall on my right. Guys, just sit patiently for a few minutes and enjoy the show.

Now girls, each one of you, in order, is going to stand in front of my desk, face the class, and raise your skirt so I can perform the wetness check. You will remain there until I tell you to take your seat.

Tiffany, come here. Get into position. Face the class. Hold your skirt up. No, higher. HIGHER. Don’t be shy. Sluts like you have nothing to hide anyway. Spread your legs, girl! *Swat* there. Now let me slip my fingers into your pretty white panties and see how wet you are.

Not bad. That’s a B for wetness. You’re a good girl! I’ll write it on the whiteboard. *Sound of writing on whiteboard*

Did you let your skirt fall down without permission? I am so very disappointed in you, Tiffany. You’re getting a D for wetness now. Now get back to your seat.

Next! Fifi, get up here, get into - oh, very good! Good girl for keeping your skirt so high and your legs so far apart! You are not shy at all, are you? And no panties today! What happened to your panties? Oh, they’re in your mouth? Did someone order you to sit through Psychology 101 today with your panties in your mouth? Hah! You are such a pervert… and let’s see… oh, you are SOAKING wet! What an eager little slutty schoolgirl you are! I am very pleased. That’s an A for you for wetness! *Sound of writing on whiteboard*

Next! It’s Bonbon, right? Get into position. Lift that skirt higher! It doesn’t matter how much the guys ogle you. Show off what’s under that skirt! Oh, you have the cutest little blush, Bonbon. Now let’s see how your pussy feels… oh. Oh. Bonbon, I am so disappointed! While you are in my class, I expect you to be dripping wet. No, I don’t care that you didn’t sleep well last night. That’s a D for you. *Sound of writing on whiteboard* I expect more from you in the future, Bonbon. Now take your seat.

How many girls are left? Ten? Ok, let’s move this along. Next! Get up here, Jessica. *Fades out*

*Fade in* Very good, Satin! I especially like the way that you so eagerly rub against my hand, no matter how many people are watching. That’s an A for Satin on the whiteboard. *Sound of writing on whiteboard* and that’s all the girls!

Did I hear sighs of relief? Oh, you silly little girls. It’s not over yet. Time for rewards… and for punishments. Let’s look at the whiteboard and see who did poorly… Tiffany, Bonbon, Lollipop, come to the front.

Now I need three girls who were good little sluts and were nice and wet during class… hm… Fifi, Jessica, Satin, come to the front.

Now listen up, girls. Here at Bondage University, you’re expected to be wet and eager to please, all day, every day. You should be touching yourself, edging to keep yourself ready in case any student or faculty wants to use you, or even just to check your arousal. Those of you who failed your wetness check today have let the university and the class down.

But don’t worry; you can make it up to the class. You see those funny-looking chairs at the front of the room, the ones we haven’t been using? Now’s the time to make use of them. Where are my good, wet girls? Fifi, Jessica, Satin, each of you pick a bad girl. Take your girl to a special chair. Have her kneel on the cushion. That hole in the seat of the chair is for her neck. You’re going to lock her into it, like a pillory. And you see the cuffs dangling from the underside of each desk? Cuff her wrists behind her back. Now get your girl into position.

Naughty girls, cooperate. This is part of your discipline and will help you learn an important lesson. Oh, Fifi, let me show you… the seat locks around her neck like THIS. There we go, properly secured.

Are the naughty girls all securely locked in place and handcuffed? Good, good, good… ok. Good girls, you see that dial, button and clips on the top of the desk? Those are vibrating, electrocuting nipple clamps. Fasten them onto your naughty girl’s nipples. Unbutton her blouse, expose her tits and tighten them down.

Shhh Bonbon, shh. This is for your own good. I think you’ll even enjoy this last part. I suspect it will make you much more likely to be wet during my class in the future.

All the nipple clamps tightened? Excellent. Fifi, Jessica, Satin, now take your panties… oh, that’s right, yours are still in your mouth, right Fifi? Hmm… that’s a fun idea! Jessica, Satin, take off your panties and put them in your mouth.

Stop, stop, stop.

Let’s try that again. Face the front of the room, so the entire class has an excellent view of your tight little tushies. Put your thumbs in your panties. Bend down AT THE WAIST. Keep your legs straight… get them down to your ankles… that’s it, much better! Now remove your panties and stuff them into your mouths.

Now try to say something. Ahh yes, delightfully muffled. Doesn’t it feel good to be a silenced schoolgirl? I know you love it. I bet you’re wetter than ever.

Ok, good girls, now you’re going to love this next part. I’m sure you’ve noticed that each of those special chairs has a dildo mounted on it. Sit on the chair. Carefully lower yourself onto the dildo… do you hear that, class? They make the most delightful noises, even through their panty gags, don’t they?

Everyone situated? Yes? Good. Comfy? No? Ha! I think you’ll be much more relaxed in a moment.

Fifi, Jessica, Satin, I’m sure you’ve noticed that since your naughty girl’s neck is locked into the seat of the chair, her face is now right against your naked, wet pussy. I bet you can guess what happens next. The naughty girls are going to lick your pussies. You’re being rewarded for being such good, desperately horny, dripping wet girls in my class. Now look at the dial and button on the desk. Remember those nipple clamps? The dial controls the vibration. Turn it up when she’s doing a good job of eating you out. And the button? That gives her an electric shock. Press that as frequently as you want if she’s hesitating or isn’t licking your pussy energetically enough. You may begin now.

Oh, I heard a squeal! Was that Lollipop? Poor girl got shocked already. Oh, they’re all getting shocked! Better lick faster, naughty girls! You’ll learn your lesson about being wet and ready next time, I bet.

Tiffany, Bonbon, Lollipop, one more important note. Do NOT let your good girl cum. Keep her happy. Do not let her cum. I don’t want them being too distracted in my class. If she cums, she won’t be punished… but you will be. Did you naughty girls hear me? Eat your good girl’s pussy like your life depends on it, but do NOT let her cum!

Ahh, there we go. Just listen to those happy, muffled moans from the good girls, and those little squeals from the naughty girls every time they get an electric shock.

But it’s time to return to the lecture. We’ve lost enough time to the wetness check as is. Now let’s see, where was I… that’s right! The Skinner box. As I was saying, the Skinner box, also known as an operant conditioning chamber, was created by B.F. Skinner… *Fades out*

*Fades in* so bring your essay to the next class, and remember that Monday’s test will cover chapters 3, 4 and 5. Now I’ll return to our good girls and naughty girls from the wetness check, but everyone else may leave if they want…

Nobody wants to leave? Everyone wants to watch? Fine by me!

Fifi, Jessica, Satin, you may remove your panties from your mouths. Get up out of the chair. Remove your naughty girl’s nipple clamps and handcuffs and unlock her from the chairs.

As you know, you girls were rewarded for being extraordinarily aroused and wet at my slightest touch. The other girls were disciplined by having to spend the class on their knees, licking your soaking wet pussies.

But… it’s not over yet.

This IS a university, after all. I expect you all to be studious and disciplined.

So you WERE all paying attention, yes? Yes, all six of you, not just the naughty girls. Time for a little pop quiz.

Tiffany, define the law of operant learning.

Tsk tsk. That’s not quite right. That’s three hours of special tutoring for you.

Bonbon, what is the difference between Pavlovian conditioning and operant conditioning?

Were you even listening during my lecture? I’m hurt. What could possibly have been so important as to distract you from paying attention? No, don’t answer that. Three hours of special tutoring for you.

Lollipop, what’s the difference between a conditioned response and an unconditioned response?

That’s acceptable. However… you let Satin have an orgasm. She was screaming into her panty gag and almost fell out of her chair! I am disappointed in you.

As your punishment, you are going to be a pussy-licker for the next three times you are in my class. You will again be on your knees, locked into a chair, arms cuffed behind your back, nipple clamps vibrating and giving you electric shocks. For the entire class. And I expect you to pay attention to the lecture!

Whose pussy will you lick?

Oh, that depends. It will depend on who’s an exceptionally GOOD GIRL FOR ME that day… heh, I think I see some eager volunteers in the class. They’re all desperate to prove what a good girl they can be for me in order to assist with your discipline. It will be challenging to choose among them… but it’s a duty I’ll happily take on.

Now for the “good girls.” Fifi, define higher-order conditioning.

I expected better from you, Fifi. One hour of special tutoring for you.

Jessica, Pavlov’s famous classical conditioning experiments involved what animal?

Very good! You may leave if you like - oh, you want to stay and watch? Very well.

Satin, what makes variable ratio scheduling addicting?

No, that’s not the answer I was looking for. One hour of special tutoring for you.

Now, for you girls assigned to special tutoring, my secretary will contact you with office hours for me or another tutor. For each hour-long session, you are going to be strapped to a chair with a built-in vibrator resting against your pussy. Shock collars will be strapped around your tits. I, or your tutor, will go over the material from today’s lesson and will frequently quiz you on it. Whenever you get an answer correct, you will be told “good girl” and the vibrator will buzz for some seconds. Whenever you get an answer incorrect, you will be told “bad girl” and will receive a painful shock on your breasts.

I anticipate it won’t be long before hearing “good girl” will be enough to make you feel intense pleasure, and hearing “bad girl” will be enough to make you feel pain, even when you aren’t strapped to the chair. That should really help the lesson on classical conditioning sink in… and should ensure you are desperately aroused EVERY time you attend my class in the future.

Class dismissed!

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
Revanto
Revanto
259 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Long Night with My Pet 01: Arrival A very long, very kinky, evening with my pet begins.in Audio
The Breaking Ch. 01 A forceful woman, an even more forceful man, who will break?in BDSM
A Demon's Devotion Ch. 01 A popular mean girl becomes the school loner's slave.in Mind Control
Letter from Willesden Chasm The community helped the Rev find a dominant wife!in BDSM
College Daze Two guys, a floor of submissive girls. Who can ask for more.in BDSM
More Stories