Classical Music - Opus 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I know what's in my jeans Mum, trust me."

"Silly bugger. So do I, but now you understand why neither your Dad nor I stopped you taking your girlfriends up to your room to make them squeal with delight. We both did the same, well I took boys up, obviously."

"I've got to be honest, I did wonder about that. So did the girls, their parents wouldn't have dreamed of letting them take a boy up into their room, even if they left the door open."

"Your Dad and I were on the same wavelength in so many ways, right to the end. Remember we got to the hospital in time to spend a few minutes with him. He asked you to give us a couple of minutes? Well, he told me not to be alone when he'd gone. He said you would be the man of the house and would look after me and everything. I liked that, I've missed him as much as you have but I've never felt alone. Pity I didn't know how you felt back then, we could have been together. I suspect your Dad would have liked that."

"But Dad knew how I felt about you Mum. Remember when he took me climbing in the Peak District? We had lots of Dad and Son time together and talked about all sorts. Dad asked what kind of girl I was looking for. I told him one like you. He laughed, said 'your Mum's one in a million you'll have to wait until I've gone. In the meantime, keep looking'.

At the hospital you went out of the room for a few moments to dry your eyes and he reminded me of our chat. Said he'd tell you but I was to wait until you were ready. So I've waited."

Things got a bit tearful for a while after that. We sat on the sofa in the lounge and cuddled for a long time. Mum dried her eyes, looked at me and smiled.

"That was a long time ago, Darling. We've past that stage and now have a future ahead, together, like your Dad wanted. When does morning start?" she asked mischievously.

"One minute past midnight."

"Good, we've still got some fucking time left."

Without another word she slid down and buried her head in my lap. When my cock was hard she looked up, smiled wickedly, stood, straddled my hips and lowered herself onto my pulsing cock. She bounced energetically and I thrust my hips up encouragingly. She came, a couple of times and again as I started to pulse inside her. She milked my cock then rested contentedly on my lap. My cock still buried to the hilt. She leaned forward once we'd both recovered a little and kissed me on the tip of my nose.

"I love you Son and I'm looking forward to tomorrow," she said quietly, "nobody's ever made love to me before...

That brought me up short! Very short indeed. Nobody had ever made love to her? OK, I can see the guys, before Dad, just fucking her senseless. No love just a lustful need to match her own but DAD!? If that stunned me the next thought hit me right between the eyes. The realisation that I had done exactly the same. Fucked her! Fucked my Mother! Admittedly that is what she'd asked for and that is what I gave her. A good hard fucking. Other than her squeals of pleasure had I actually considered how much pleasure I was giving her? Could I make it even better? No, not in the least.

Had I kissed her, cuddled her and told her how much I loved her, while we engaged in the act of loving? I had no memory of doing so.

I'd fucked her wherever she suggested. The conservatory, on the kitchen table, against the kitchen sink. In the door frame. I'd even carried her, naked, down to the garden shed where I was informed that 'Dad has made a worktop at the perfect height for a damn good fuck'. I laid her on it and, surrounded by garden tools, the lawnmower and wheelbarrow I fucked her, hard!

Dad had made a worktop at the perfect height for a 'damn good fuck'? Not to make love to or with her? I dragged my memory back to when I'd first seen Mum conducting her orchestra. Had she mentioned 'making love' even once? 'Your Dad used to love fucking me here or like that or on there'. Did she ever say 'Dad and I made love on that rug or ... wherever,... whenever?

Now she was sitting on my lap, having taken my cock yet again, and telling me nobody had ever made love to her. That included ME! Fuck I felt like the world's biggest bastard!

Pulling her tight into my body I covered her face with tender, loving kisses. Fortunately she returned them. I eased my lips away a little so that I could gaze into her loving eyes.

"I'm so sorry Mum, my brain was in my cock. I wasn't thinking. Forgive me?"

I didn't wait for an answer, in case it was 'no'. Leaning forward I kissed her tenderly on the tip of her nose.

"I love you Mum," I told her sincerely, "I'll make it up to you. Our future is full to the brim with tomorrows. As each tomorrow becomes our today I'll make love to you, promise."

The End

12