Claudia's Second Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It takes quite a determined fellatrix to swallow my load as I tend to have a serious volume of cum and the spurting can go on for more than twenty seconds. Claudia proved more than up to the task and just carried on swallowing and sucking me dry. Eventually I stopped jerking into her mouth and I told her to turn, face me, and kiss me. I have always had a strange compulsion to immediately French kiss any woman who has just let me cum in her mouth. The taste of my own spunk is oddly attractive to me, but the bottom line is that I cannot expect a woman to have my taste in her mouth unless I am prepared to do likewise. Our tongues fought and wrestled over the last drops of my metallic, bleachy spunk.

When we broke apart, Claudia told me that she certainly did not expect that turn of events and that she found it incredibly intimate as was her own smell and taste in my moustache and beard hair. We talked about how I have always felt that sex should be an earthy, base, animal experience. The dynamics of control ought to ebb and flow between the parties if interest is to be maintained over the years. Sex needs to be at times tender and romantic, and at others it should be forceful and frantic with nails dragged down backs, and nipples pulled and bitten.

We lay together for some time with me giving feedback on what she did well and her reflecting on her lesson, what she had learned about sex and what she had learned about her own sexuality. Although our pillow talk was enjoyable, we both knew that it must soon come to an end. If the other girls downstairs stirred and did not find Claudia in their midst, there could be awkward questions posed. We broke off by discussing whether there could be another lesson before she disappeared off to university, and if so what might its content be.

Claudia told me that the remark made about her being restrained had struck a chord deep within her, and if possible she would like to feel what it was like to be helplessly restrained. I told her that we could easily explore that side of her sexuality as I owned all the equipment and had plenty of experience in that department. Our final kiss was passionate and lingering; neither of us wished to pull away, but eventually Claudia stepped into her panties and pyjamas, winked at me, and softly left my room to creep downstairs to her sleepy friends.

The account of her next lesson will have to wait a while, but in the meantime I may post the tale of another relationship that I was in many years ago.




12