Cleaner Close Pt. 06a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uuuuh, fuck me Mistress Maya!" she implored, "pound me with it. I'm a filthy slut. It's what I deserve. I like it dirty."

So Maya did! She drew the dildo back and rammed it home again and again, deeper each time, eliciting grunts of pleasure and pain from Josie, who could barely keep still with the effort of riding the big black phallus. She felt so violated and plundered, dignity was discarded as the audience watched her crying and begging, grunting and cumming. Her mascara had tracked down her face in streaks, her cum squirted around the girth of the silicone penis and she could feel her anal ring throbbing and tightening as she came, the pulsing and panting made involuntary spasms which wracked her body.

Josie was oblivious, in her orgasmic release, to the sexual tension in the room. Many party-goers were so inspired by the show they witnessed that they began to stroke and frig each other. Hands and tongues got busy providing pleasure, while erections stiffened and swelled, precum oozing from many a yearning penis which would not long be idle.

The Master observed his party becoming an orgy, and felt a swell of pleasure to have orchestrated it. Maya leaned over Josie and locked lips with her, plundering the prone girl's mouth with her tongue and laying over her body, their wax-coated breasts rubbing together, which caused clumps of the black substance to crack and peel away, leaving the skin pink and very sensitive. Josie kissed back as if her life depended on it, and truly she felt she'd do anything Maya asked of her, so deeply had she embraced her submissive persona.

The girls continued their show, mirroring one another's movements as the orgy carried on around them. They slid into a 69 position and ate each other out, when Maya cupped Josie's striped, tender buttocks with her hands to delve deeper inside her pussy with a probing tongue, Josie found herself cumming again, her pleasure/pain receptors working overtime. She nuzzled at Maya, licking and sucking at her clitoris through the wide mesh of her underwear, unable (because she still had her hands cuffed) to hold her in the same way, but Maya's orgasm went off like a rocket, Josie's mouth and chin became soaked with her juices.

Maya moved and turned to face Josie again, she snaked her slim arms around Josie's body and held her close and they gloried in the frisson, tender flesh rubbed, harsh studs and clasps dug in and the cooled wax tightened and flaked off. The girls cuddled and stroked each other, enjoying a brief respite while all around them threesomes and foursomes were under way. The grunts and moans of pleasure and pain drowned out the soft sexy instrumental music, but the slave girls closed their eyes, taking a well earned rest before 'chapter 2' of the evening's events began.

12