Cleaning Duty Ch. 02 - Rainy Campus Night

Story Info
Abandoning church, Adam reignites sparks on campus.
6.7k words
4.46
3.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first Saturday back at work after my family's trip to Hilton Head, neither Meghan nor David's cars were sitting in the parking lot. In the church lounge, I found only Jeff, the head custodian. If he'd brought breakfast, he'd already finished it. He seemed to be operating under the assumption that I'd eaten before coming.

"So, just us today?" I asked.

"It's just us, period. David and Meghan handed in their keys on me."

My words caught in my throat. "They handed in their keys?"

"That's what I said. It was just me all week last week! Let's come on and get started or it'll be Sunday services before we get out of here."

Jeff was neither rude nor condescending. With him, it was all business all the time, no feelings one way or the other about it. Before lunch, I found myself missing David's barking of orders. Not to mention the feeling of his cock exploding inside me while his cousin watched and had a little explosion of her own.

Before the next Sunday shift, I had handed in my keys, as well. I dropped them through the front office's mail slot in an envelope with a handwritten note, and I never stepped foot in the church again.

The end of August saw me mowing lawns for cash and moved into the Vol Hall dorms on the University of Tennessee campus.

My parents helped with the heavy lifting and with tracking down all my books. After that, they left me to my own devices. I only saw them a few more times that semester, usually during a family birthday or a quick trip home to mow the yard for some extra cash.

Mom told me that she was available whenever I wanted help studying. Dad said to call him if I needed advice with the girls. He never mentioned anything about the boys.

I shared a room with a second-generation Chinese student named Jeremy. He got the bedroom, I got the futon. He was the ideal dormmate. He smiled when you spoke to him, kept his music at a reasonable volume, and cleaned up any messes he made in the kitchenette. I found him all around forgettable.

He knew how to handle personal space. I never walked in on him masturbating. Only once did I find myself locked out with a sock on the door. I didn't catch a glimpse of whoever was in there with him, but the walls were thin enough for me to hear the pounding bedsprings and feverish rutting.

Jeremy often walked around shirtless. A respectable six-pack and pigeon-tits, not a bad skin complexion. But even as a man who had recently lost his virginity by anally swallowing the semen of another guy, Jeremy did nothing for me. If anything, he made masturbation more difficult. I'd be clawing at my dick in the shower, and the mere thought of him watching TV in the other room would ensure that I never got it up.

The first month in the dorms became a series of blue-balled evenings and hollow prayers for wet dreams.

The scenery only worsened the swelling in my undrained testicles. Joggers of both sexes, either shirtless or with bare midriffs. Sunbathers in the grass, catching the last few rays of summer heat. Everywhere, skin, skin, sumptuous skin, begging for my touch.

I'd hope for crowds during my excursions across campus. Keeping my hands at waist level and playing clumsy, I coped copious feels of whatever they had available. I devoted entire afternoons to aimless wondering and the grazing of strangers' flesh. A delicious torture of my scrotum which only nocturnal emissions could relieve.

I lucked out on easy classes, something I'd pay for tenfold in semesters yet to come. I filled out my schedule with intro courses, the type where semi-regular attendance ensured a passing grade. The only one that gave me real trouble was Astronomy 101. Even then, some last minute extra credit and a laughable grading curve pulled my ass out of the fire.

Until that academic deus ex machina, I was convinced that I'd spend the spring semester gazing at the stars all over again. Walking back to the University Center after an emasculating midterm, I had already resigned myself to that fate. I blasted Nine Inch Nails on my iPod and tried hard not to think about the dark times ahead. I zombie-walked to the cafeteria and staggered into Chick-fil-A. Half-blind, I grabbed a spicy sandwich and fries and headed to the checkout.

I awoke to a curtain of blue hair draped over the cash register. Beneath it, a pair of green eyes squinted, and a mouth formed silent words.

I ripped the live iPod buds from my ears. "Meghan?"

She grimaced beneath her neon mop. I could already see hints of her natural chestnut brown sneaking its way up her blue roots. "I was wondering when you'd notice," she said.

"Oh my God!" Chuckling, I slapped my cheek. "You caught me on a rough day. I swear college hasn't really made me this clueless."

"It's cool. I was the only one around to see it happen."

That slip of her tongue froze us both in place. The smiles crumbled from our faces, and we found ourselves staring at the same floor tile. Suddenly, we were both back in the church choir room, Meghan stroking her clitoris while David pumped his seed against my throbbing prostate. And afterwards, Meghan weeping in shameful solitude as she cleaned all three of our messes.

Someone cleared their throat behind me, snapping us both back to the present. Meghan rattled off the price tag. I paid up and grabbed my food. Then, I stopped and spun back upon her, nearly knocking the tray out of the hands of next guy in line. "Hey, Meghan?"

"Yeah?"

"When are you getting off next?" I blushed at my own Freudian slip and said, "I mean, when does your shift end?"

"I go to lunch at two."

"Oh. I'll be in Intro to Business."

"Shoot! It's all afternoon classes for me after that."

I smiled my apology at the guy waiting to pay up. He didn't return it. "Well," I said to Meghan, "do you still eat breakfast?"

"Only on days I can, like, wake up for it."

"Do you think you could roll out of bed and meet up here around eight tomorrow?"

"I'll set the alarm!"

"Great! It's a date then."

She bit her lip. "I'd prefer you didn't call it that."

"Well, it's a meal, at least."

* * *

I shaved my face and put extra product in my ponytail before heading to the UC for breakfast. If I had thought slightly further ahead, I would have performed a few dozen pushups to give me temporary pecs and biceps.

I found Meghan waiting for me in a cafeteria booth. Dressed again in her Chick-fi-La uniform, she had touched up the neon blue dye in her hair and trimmed the whole thing into a pixie cut. She stood and smiled at my approach. She even opened a hug to me, though she broke it after only two seconds.

We loaded our trays at the breakfast counter. I wanted to handle the payment, but Meghan insisted upon going Dutch. Since I was a few mowed lawns shy of a full wallet, I didn't argue too hard for chivalry.

We bullshitted for a while. Meghan had joined a Christian sorority on campus. She liked the activities but wasn't fond of sharing a living space. Her job was okay except that she had to wear a suffocating hairnet while on kitchen duty. As for classes, she was thinking ahead and getting some of the more difficult requirements like Calculus and Microbiology out of the way. She was considering Pre-Nursing but wanted to look around a bit more before committing to a major.

Eventually, we got down to what was really on our minds.

"I wasn't expecting you two to quit like that," I said. "Though, after that day, I guess I can't really blame you."

Her eyes twitched as they fell to the table. "It wasn't something David and I talked about. We, like, made mutually exclusive decisions. And after we each found out that the other had quit, we still never brought it up."

I licked my lips. "Where's David these days, anyway?"

She shrugged. "No one really knows. After...the thing happened and we both quit, he left town without warning anyone."

"For real?"

"It's not really something I'd joke about. My aunt - his mom - thinks maybe he's travelling. He always wanted to, like, go all Kerouac out west. But who knows for sure?" She worked a nervous jaw. "You really hurt me that day."

I nearly told her that she should have felt what David had done to my ass. "I wasn't trying to fuck you up at all," I said. "Even fucking your cousin - or I guess, being fucked by him - wasn't intentional. It's just how things wound up happening." I didn't mention that David's jizzing inside me had started with me cumming on his back which in turn had begun with her stoking my fire.

Over the low table, I could just barely see Meghan folding her hands in her lap. I tore my eyes away when I realized that I was staring at what lay beneath. "I just couldn't believe you two were having sex!" she whispered. "And in a church?"

"It was pretty shocking for us, too. Wherever it happened."

"And not just that, I...Adam, I always thought you kinda sorta liked me."

"What? I did like you!"

"You seemed a little more sweet on him at the time. I could see the love in your eyes when you looked back at me while he was...sexing you. And he was a guy you claimed you didn't even like!"

"Meghan, I'm sorry! It was all really confusing. You've got to believe me, it had nothing to do with how I felt about you."

"That's not what I took from it." In a close facsimile to my own voice, she said, "'Touch my tummy! Touch my tummy like I touched your cousin's!' I mean, oh my Gosh, Adam! I couldn't believe what I was witnessing!"

Though blushing in my guilt, I fought not to smirk. "I seem to recall you doing a little more than just witnessing."

The smile that I had denied seemed to tug at the corner of her mouth. "Yeah, okay, I'd be lying if I said I didn't. Still, though...It really messed me up. For a while."

"Meghan, I really, really am sorry. Maybe not so much for what happened between David and I, but absolutely for hurting you like I did. Like I said, it was confusing. For all of us."

Her eyes softened beneath her furrowed brow. "It still hurt."

"I know it did, Meghan. And I'm sorry that I just abandoned you like that, afterwards, without saying anything. That was absolutely shitty of me. I should have stuck around so we could've maybe talked about it. You know, try to make it a little less confusing and...traumatic. Or so I could've at least helped you clean up the mess."

She groaned at the memory. "Oh my Gosh, that took forever! It kept drying and getting all crusty. I had to, like, break it up on the carpet and spray it down again before it re-hardened, over and over and over!"

"Yeah, I've learned the hard way that you've got to wipe that shit up right away."

"And the stuff that was still kinda wet had this just weird consistency!"

"You mean from where you were wiping it up?"

"Well..." She bit her lip. "I might have kinda sorta...dipped my finger into it? I don't know, I just got curious. Like, I'm already there, so why not?"

I cleared my throat. "Did you happen to, uh...taste any of it?"

"What? Ew, no!"

I shrugged. "It's not as ew as you'd think."

"Yuck! I don't wanna know." She lowered her voice. "Like...does this mean you and David are...gay?"

How many times had I already asked myself that question over the past few months? How many times had I intentionally run my hands against exposed male flesh across campus, as well as female? How many times had I imagined three-ways with a representative of each gender, me smackdab in the middle?

"I can't speak for David," I said, "but I can tell you that I'm not entirely straight. I don't think I'm exactly gay, though. So...bi? I guess?"

"That makes me the boring heterosexual of the bunch."

"Please. You're far from boring."

"Thanks for that."

I sipped some cold coffee and listened to Meghan twiddling her sneakers beneath the table. "So, uh, I've got to ask..."

"Yeah?"

I concentrated on keeping my wording clean and respectful, while my mental descriptions were just the opposite.

"That day?" I said. "When you caught David and I -" (Fucking doggystyle on the carpet.) "- in the act? And I looked back -" (As his warm erection tore open my eager hole.) "- while it was happening, and I saw you -" (Lifting your shirt to expose your sweet flesh to me.) "- standing there -" (As blood jolted back into my cum-sodden cock.) "- watching us..."

Her face turned crimson, but she started to smile. "Yes...?"

"And then you -" (Touched your cunt.) "- joined in?"

"I remember the details, Adam. I was there."

"Was that the first time you'd ever...done it to yourself?"

She pinched her lips together in a sheepish smirk, and she shook her head.

"For real?" I started to grin myself. "Well, was it the first time you'd ever done it to me?"

Another zipped-lip shake of her head.

I yelped, "Holy shit!" I slapped a hand over my mouth to make sure that no one had heard. Meghan giggled at my expense, even as some blood crept south of my beltline. I leaned across the table and lowered my voice. "I would not have expected that!"

"It's not exactly something I talk to people about. Not even to Pastor John."

"I'd guess especially not with him."

"Point. I just feel so awful after every time I do it."

"Hey, man, I don't mind if the thought of me helps you get there."

"Not just because of you. Or, like, the other things I think about when all that's going on. I just feel so...nasty! Like I'm all filthy and need a shower."

"Some would call that a plus."

"I don't. It's more of a guilty dirty than, like, a sexy one."

I scoffed. "Nothing to feel dirty about."

"For me, there's plenty. I still go to church, you know?"

I lacked the temperament to crack the lid on that can of worms. Instead, I stuck with, "You know, I don't mean to creep you out, but...I used to do it a lot, thinking about you."

She half-shrugged, half-nodded. "I assumed so."

My pulse stopped. "What? You knew?"

She giggled. "Well, yeah...You were always, like, trying to get your hands up my shirt whenever David wasn't around. I figured something like that was going down."

"Well, shit." I couldn't help but chuckle, too. "I always thought I was being really clever about it. You know, slick and cunning, sneaking in beneath your radar, unnoticed."

"Yeah...not really, Adam." She bit her lip. "But...I'd be lying if I said that all that didn't come in handy when I was thinking about you, later on."

* * *

We started meeting for breakfast a couple times a week. We soon added dinner to our roster, usually at one of the fast food places on the Cumberland Strip. Chipotle became a favorite. Chicken biscuits in the morning, chicken fajitas in the evening. Then, we were looking for things to do during free time, before and after meals.

She introduced me to the recreational basement of the University Center. I kicked her ass in bowling, even if I never broke a score of one-eighty. But when we tried the pool tables, Meghan revealed herself as a shark. She performed trick-shots all around me, once sinking two balls into separate pockets with the cue stick twisted behind her back. I struggled not to scratch on my every other turn.

"I've always been pretty decent at geometry," she said. "As long as it doesn't also involve, like, rolling an eight-pound ball down a lane."

On lazier afternoons, we'd grab some chairs in the Hodge's Library and watch anime on her iPad. Side by side, sharing a pair of headphones, we'd giggle at the banter on Cowboy Bebop and quietly woot during epic Dragon Ball Z showdowns. I'd help her hold the tablet steady. She'd let me rest my head on her shoulder.

We attended each other's first trip to the TRECS, the campus's gym and fitness center. I bought a pair of jogging shorts to go with my Vols Basketball tee, and I waited on a bench outside Meghan's Christian, No Boys Allowed sorority. She emerged through the glass doors, decked out in sweat clothes. They were thick and warm and brand new with UT logos across the chest and leggings.

I blinked and found myself back at the church lounge, slack-jawed and jittery after ejaculating against her sweatpants. The memory of what I'd done to her and had later seen her do to herself while she had sported such regalia drew blood into my penis. The fact that she had apparently been aware of my machinations made me feel a bit more exposed but no less aroused.

Oh, to grab her about the waist and lift her into the air...Hands on her skin, under the sweatshirt...my face in her tits...my knees clamped to her thighs...bucking against her and repeating what we had once carried out in the church foyer...

I gulped and told her that she looked great. We walked to the TRECS with my warm erection flipped beneath my belt and my shaky hands stuffed into my pockets. Just like old times. From the way Meghan occasionally glanced at the seat of my pants, I wondered if she could see through the camouflage or if she just knew on instinct what was going on down there.

We learned to chat while running on the treadmills and working the spin-cycles. We spotted each other while lifting weights. When I bit off fifty pounds more than I could chew on the bench-press, Meghan laughed and pretended not to hear my wheezing cries for help. She only showed me mercy and grabbed the bar when I started to turn purple.

One Friday in October, we tried the TRECS's pool. I swallowed my disappointment when Meghan brought a one-piece to the event, her midriff and her camel-toe well hidden.

"I thought you were all excited to show off your summer bod?"

"I was," she said, "but this is autumn."

We swam laps for half an hour, taking breaks every few minutes. She practiced better form than I, mostly because I couldn't stop watching hers. Her pale legs and arms pumped in beautiful fluidity, every muscle tight. If we had been in an official race, I would have lost on purpose, just to watch the gorgeous locomotion of her ass.

I fought off the hard-on for as long as I could swim, but I lost the battle. And my breath. I sputtered to the edge of the pool and clung to the rim for dear life. My heart pounded in my chest and in my swim trunks. I pressed my groin against the concrete to hide its growing protrusion.

Meghan paddled up next to me. "Worn out already, Adam?"

I heaved air in and out of my lungs. "Sorry, Meghan, you're just too damn tough me for."

She reached over the pool's lane divider and slapped my back. I got a further rush of excitement, feeling her palm against the bare skin of my spine. "Don't worry about it," she said. "Want me to buy you some dinner?"

"I'm not opposed to the idea."

"Cool! I don't know about you, but I would love some Mexican." She climbed from the pool and shook herself off, wringing the water from her dripping hair. She raised an eyebrow when I didn't follow. "You okay?"

"Yeah. I just need a minute."

"Here, I'll give you a hand -"

"No, no, it's..." I glanced down at myself. "You're going to need to give me a few."

Meghan watched me with a furrowed brow. When the realization hit her, it made a perfect "O" of her mouth. The type of "O" I could imagine swallowing my shaft.

My mind flashed to sudden blowjobs in cars, in stadium restrooms, in the back of lectures halls and right there on the poolside. Meghan accepting me all the way down her esophagus as I blasted my load into her bowels before falling to my knees to return the oral favor...

Jesus Fucking Christ. I shook that train of thought from my head. At least for the moment.

Giggling, Meghan tutted her lips at me. "Uh-oh, Adam..."

"Yeah. Woops, right?"

"Has anyone ever told you you're kinda, like, accident prone?"

"Don't worry, I haven't had one of those in months." I thought it best not to remind her that the last one had occurred against her cousin's clothed back.

* * *

We cleaned up and redressed and chowed down at Chipotle. Not ninety seconds after we'd paid up and hit the sidewalk, the floodgates opened. It wasn't a mild sprinkle that met us but an impromptu monsoon. Meghan yelped and dived against me. On instinct, I threw an arm around her. I nearly uttered a prayer of genuine thanks when she whipped an umbrella from her purse.

12