Cleaning House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the body had been found, he sent Sharon outside so he could return the dresser to its rightful place against the wall and the extension cord to his junk drawer. He then flipped the light switch off and on before stepping outside to report to his mother what he had discerned, which he knew whomever arrived on the scene would substantiate.

Jim had told his mother that he would always be there to rescue her. He had told her that he was her lifesaver, that he would protect her from all the little harms of the world, and that he would allow nothing to come between them and their love. She would never know the lengths he had gone through to ensure this. As he gently placed a palm on her warm belly, he knew that what he did, he did for himself, just as much as he did it for her, but even more importantly than that, he did it for the life she carried inside her: Their baby; and nothing was more sacred than that.