Cleaning Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he felt his shaft starting to thicken, getting ready to spurt and paint her insides with what he knew would be the biggest load he might have ever shot, he warned her, "I'm coming. I'm coming so fucking hard." Then bending his knees, he changed the angle till he could tell from the way her mouth fell open and how she was starting to shudder and pant, that he was hitting her right where she needed him. As he clenched his jaw and felt his cock begin to pulse and fire off into the depths of her body, throwing back his head growling, he kept right on thrusting, just to be sure she got off as hard as he did.

"That feel good?" he asked her, as he watched her fall to pieces, twisting her big hard nipples between her fingers, moaning like crazy, and tossing her head from side to side on the bed. Utterly entranced, he stared spellbound as he watched her go into a full body shudder, looking so fucking sexy as she came harder than he'd ever seen a woman come.

"Oh, that was so good," she gasped as she felt her juices gushing over his cock. "I still can barely believe this is happening. No one has ever made me feel this good before. And it's just been so long for me. It feels like a miracle to have you walk in and share something this amazing with me. So, I want to thank you, Cade. And I know I'll never forget this."

He couldn't believe she was thanking him, when she just got him off harder than he'd ever got off in his entire freaking life. And seeing his cum dripping out of her pussy as he let his cock slide out of her, till he could see that her ass was just as wet as her cunt, since he hadn't quite gone down yet, he almost wanted to get her up on knees, and slide into and pound her just the way she liked it, all over again.

His chest heaving hard, he bent and cupped her pretty face in his hands and kissed her, loving the way she smiled against his mouth.

"I was going to order a pizza, if that's okay with you."

"Then I guess I should leave, if you're going to have dinner," she said, struggling to get off the bed with how ragged her breathing was after being worked over that hard.

"No, silly. I meant I was hoping to have dinner with you." He picked his phone up off the floor where he'd dropped it, and said, "So, tell me what you like on your pizza."

She smirked, playfully batting her eyelashes. "Like I said, I enjoy a little of everything."

Cade shook his head chuckling as he looked down at his cock already getting thick and hard, as he imagined the fun they'd have as soon as they'd finished dinner.

After he'd ordered a pizza with the works, along with some sodas and a mixed salad, he tossed his phone aside, and crawled onto the bed beside her. Slipping his arms around her, pulling her close, he kissed her again and whispered against her lips, "You know we've got about forty minutes till the pizza gets here."

Waggling her eyebrows, she slid her hand around him and began to stroke him up and down. "Well, I'd love to know what it would feel like to ride a guy as big as you are. And I could probably get us off before it gets here."

Thrilled to have found this delightful woman in his bed, Cade threw back his head and laughed. Then dropping kisses on both her breasts, he smiled into her pretty brown eyes. "You know, I really think we might just have a future together, because you're definitely my kind of woman, Carla."

12