Cleansing Rosa Ch. 03

Story Info
Rosa is tested at home.
6.6k words
4.52
73.3k
147

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bliss2Kiss
Bliss2Kiss
233 Followers

Father Delaney further trains his slut. An account of what happens to Rosa in the first of 2 short days where he is absent but his teachings must guide her.

All characters are above 18.

Contains elements of non-consensual sex, incest and, of course, blasphemy.

Rosa lay in bed, her hands by her side, clenched, gripping the sheets. She was trying not to move, but she couldn't help her thighs from clenching for a second, squeezing her swollen pussy and sending the first wave of orgasm through her.

Father Delaney had told her he would not see her for two days in which she had to obey the following rules: no underwear, no masturbating, no orgasms, show Julius how much you love him, show your teachers how much you admire them, show your father how wholesome you are.

It was only the first day without seeing Father Delaney, only the first day without his cleansing rituals, and she had just come home from school, her pussy on fire and when she caught site of her brother Julius, she knew she had to go to her room before he looked at her. She was on the verge of cumming and the lust in his eyes would have pushed her over the edge. Just like the lust in her teachers' eyes had almost undone her throughout her day at school.

She had sat in her seat, class after class, feeling the smooth wood of the chair on her pussy as she tried not to squirm. At one point, she had looked up and seen Mr Fenton, her maths teacher, staring at her. Or rather, staring at her under her desk, and she had realised that her thighs had spread in an effort to hold back her rising tide of pleasure. She had manoeuvred herself so that her pussy would no longer be in direct contact with the chair. This meant, however, that her legs had parted, her hips were tilted and her skirt was no longer hiding her naked pussy. Mr Fenton was looking right at her swollen labia, seeing how they glistened and how her cunt had blossomed open with desire. He was sitting behind his own desk, and she was sure his hand was on his cock, but she couldn't see as his desk was solid at the front, shielding his lower half from her view. Just like Father Delaney's desk.

Just thinking about his desk made her even wetter. It was over that desk that Father Delaney had first cleansed her, had first pushed himself into her, had first set her skin on fire with his hands and under which she had taken him in her mouth as her mother sat mere feet away from her, unaware that her daughter was swallowing her priest's cock.

She wrapped her fingers around the edge of her desk and closed her eyes as a surge of electricity shot through her. Her pussy throbbed. She was on fire and it was torture. There was to be no release. No salvation for two days. She tried to steady her breathing and opened her eyes. Mr Fenton was looking right at her. At her face, this time. She blushed as she saw the heat in his eyes.

He was in his late thirties, but he looked like he was nearing fifty. Or at least, he dressed and behaved as if he was older. He had a quiet demeanour, but Rosa had always been a little wary of him. Possibly because he had never looked at her without a hidden darkness, a repressed hunger.

She blushed as their gazes locked. A chill passed through her, leaving her skin cold. She turned her head down, brought her thighs together, and tried to concentrate on the paper in front of her.

At the end of the class, she had got up, ignoring the wet patch she had left on the chair, and hurried out of the room, careful to disappear into the crowd of chattering students.

And now, here she was, lying down in her bed, not touching herself, but she had allowed her thighs to clench. Her inner thighs were slick from her pussy juice, and as they slid over each other, her pussy lips were pressed together and her swollen clit was massaged and that was it. She started cumming.

She bit her lips as her body convulsed and she was flooded with guilt. She had disobeyed her priest. She would have to be punished. She deserved to be punished. In that moment, she had turned away from God and she would need her Father to help her turn back towards grace.

Once the orgasm had passed through her, she sat up, a sheen of sweat covering her skin, and she told herself: you must be dedicated; just because you have fallen this once, does not mean you should give up; it is all the more reason to be more dedicated to Father's mission.

She stripped, making sure not to touch herself, or look at herself in a mirror, and went to take a shower.

As she came out of the shower, her father was coming up the stairs. Rosa didn't have much of a relationship with her father. He worked away from home a lot and when he was home, he spent most of his time in his office. Once Rosa had started going through puberty, he had let her mother take full responsibility for their daughter.

He was carrying a stack of letters, which he dropped as he almost bumped into his daughter. She was naked, except for the small towel wrapped around her. Her skin was hot and glistening, her face rosy and open as she smiled at him.

"Don't worry, I'll pick them up, daddy."

He was frozen to the spot as he watched her bend down and begin gathering up the fallen letters. Her towel had opened to show one of her sides, including one buttock. He stepped back without thinking, and then realised he had done so to get a better look at her ass. He flushed with shame. But his cock was getting hard. There was something about his daughter that, for the first time, he was noticing.

Rosa moved on her hands and knees, picking up the letters, and her towel came loose. It slipped off her and fell to the floor.

"Oh," she said and scrambled to grab it and cover herself. All the while, her father was watching her from behind, his eyes glued to the pussy that revealed itself. He watched the wet little curls, droplets of water (was it water?) clinging to them. He saw the pussy lips that seemed open and swollen and suddenly all he wanted was to put his dick in there.

She jumped up, the letters and her towel all in a heap in her arms, barely covering her tits. She was not fully aware of how much her father had seen or could see and she tried to hand him the letters, but he ended up taking everything out of her hands, leaving her completely naked in front of her father.

"Daddy, my towel."

But he didn't move. Suddenly he seemed very tall and almost like a stranger. There was a heat coming from him.

Show your father how wholesome you are, she heard Father Delaney's voice in her head. But hearing his voice in her head made her pussy wetter.

Rosa stood still, waiting to see what would happen next. Her father was staring at her, holding her towel and letting the letters fall to the floor again. She saw his eyes travel over her body, roaming to her pert little tits, down her taut stomach and then staying fixed on her dripping pussy.

"You're wet. I can smell you," he said, hoarsely.

"I'm sorry, daddy."

And then he smiled. He looked back into her face. "Maybe daddy needs to punish you."

What Rosa didn't know was that her father was obsessed with BDSM porn. And most of his time in his office at home, he was jacking off to women who looked like girls being brutally fucked by men who looked like him.

Rosa tried to work out if this was in accordance with Father Delaney's rules. All he had said was to show her daddy how wholesome she was. So, whatever he would do to her, she would show him how innocent she was.

"I'm sorry, daddy," she said again.

He stepped towards her, the towel falling to the floor beside the letters.

"In my office, now."

Goosebumps covered her skin as she backed into his office. His voice was terrifying. She had never heard this tone in his voice before. He wasn't angry. It was a dark arousal that she was unfamiliar with.

Once they were in the office, he locked the door and watched his scared baby girl standing in the middle of the room, naked and shivering. He could smell her cunt and it was driving him crazy.

"Over to the desk," he said. His voice was quiet and strained.

She turned her back to him and walked slowly to the desk. This was reminding her so much of her first punishment from Father Delaney. She felt juice ooze out of her naked pussy. But her heart was beating out of fear as well. She didn't trust her father the way she did Father Delaney. In the priest she had complete unquestioning faith. Her father was merely a man and his actions were not in the name of God. But mine are. Because she was under Father Delaney's wing, her desire and body were an offering to God. She had to be brave. And continue to show her father how wholesome she was. Perhaps then he would also be saved.

"Bend over the desk."

She did as he ordered, automatically going into the position Father Delaney had put her in. She placed her hands by her head, pressed her tits against the desk-surface, spread her legs a little and let her back arch, allowed her ass to push up and her open pussy to be on full view from behind.

She heard a small sound escape from her father. And then his slow heavy footsteps as he approached her.

He stood right behind her, his cock rock-hard in his trousers, took his time looking at his naked daughter, bent over and open in front of him.

"What made you so wet, Rosa?" he asked hoarsely.

"I don't know daddy."

He spanked her suddenly, hard on the right cheek. She was jolted forward, the desk scraping past her hard little nipples.

"Don't lie to me. What were you thinking of?"

"I wasn't thinking of anything daddy. Sometimes my body just feels like this."

He spanked her again, on exactly the same place. He was incredibly horny and watching the redness spread on her ass-cheek was fuelling the fire in him.

"It's sinful, Rosa." Spank. "It's lustful." Spank. "It's what sluts do." Spank.

She knew he was wrong, but also understood why he thought what he thought. Let him do what he needs to do and offer your cunt up to God, she heard Father Delaney say as if he were there.

"I'm sorry, daddy. I don't want to be a slut."

He groaned. Something imploded in his head. This was like all his fantasies come true, and that made it seem unreal. This couldn't really be happening, right? Surely he wasn't here in his office at home with his naked daughter bent over his desk, dripping her cum on his shoes as he spanked her? And if it was happening, then there were no rules anymore.

He spanked her pussy. She was sopping wet.

"You are a slut, Rosa. You're so wet."

He spanked her pussy again, aiming for her clit. His hand was covered in her cum.

"I'm so sorry daddy. Please help me."

His handed landed in between her legs once more and then stayed there. He squeezed her swollen mound, her juice running between his fingers, like squeezing an overripe peach. He pushed one finger into her slick cunt. It went in easily. He added another. She moaned.

"Fuck," he breathed.

He pulled his fingers out, and wiped them on her red ass cheek. He wanted to take his pleasure from her. There were no rules. She was a slut, he was her father, there were no rules. "On your knees, little girl."

Show him how wholesome you are.

"No daddy."

"On your knees! Now!" he barked.

She straightened up and turned around. The man in front of her was not her father. It was a wolf. She sank down to the ground and looked up at him with wide frightened eyes. Wholesome.

"That's it. You do what I say."

She nodded and watched him open his trousers and pull out his thick cock. It wasn't as large as Father Delaney's but it was thicker. She knew it would hurt her.

"Now open your whore mouth and suck daddy's cock."

Something had snapped in his brain. The naked girl in front of him was both his virginal daughter and the sluts he masturbated over. She was both the forbidden fruit and his property. This push and pull between what was his right and what was sinful made his dick even harder. Rosa wasn't an individual, a subject in her own right; she was his object, an object of his making and object of his desire. Either way, she was his and he was going to claim her fully.

"Do it. Suck daddy's cock."

She was surprised by the sudden brutality in his tone, but the words he used, but she suddenly realised that he was playing a part. This was a role he wanted to play, he enjoyed playing. And she would never want to take that away from him.

So she opened her mouth and let him force his meaty cock into it. It stretched her lips, pulling at the corners of mouth and she fought hard to breath. She didn't move, she just looked up at him, tears springing into her eyes. He looked down at her. He grinned.

"You look so beautiful with your daddy's dick stuffed in your mouth."

And then he began to fuck her mouth, rocking his hips back and forth, as he watched his baby girl trying not to choke.

"I had no idea you were such a sexy little whore, Rosa. Daddy's going to fuck your little virgin pussy and make it his. And it's going to be our little secret. You're going to be my little secret slut and I'm going to fuck that mouth and that pussy whenever I want."

His words were turning him on and he was fucking her face harder and faster. He grabbed onto the back of her head and thundered into her mouth. With his other hand, he held onto her throat.

The look of fear in her eyes drove him on. Wholesome, she thought, fighting the urge to touch her throbbing clit.

"Yes, Rosa, take daddy's cock in your slutty little mouth. Showing daddy your sexy little tits and your wet little pussy, you slut. You're daddy's slut now, daddy's little cocksucking whore...Fuck, your little mouth is so hot..."

His thick cock hit the back of her throat every time he thrust forward, and she could feel his balls slapping her neck and the hand that was holding onto her throat. That hand squeezed a little and it became even harder to breathe. Her father was claiming her mouth and she wanted so badly to cum. She could feel the wetness flow out of her exposed pussy.

"Oh yes, you little slut, daddy's going to ruin you. You're daddy's whore now, every little hole of yours is mine. Daddy's going to fill you with his cum, fuck you raw and no one can do anything about it because you're my fucking whore."

She couldn't breathe and he held onto her tightly, pushing his cock deep into her throat and then he came, flooding her throat with his cum. Spurt after spurt of bitter liquid filled the back of her mouth as he ground his pelvic bone into her face. She tried to swallow in the hopes she would be allowed to breath if she did. She was right.

"Swallow it all, slut. Take all of daddy's cum."

She gulped, finally managing to swallow and he began to pull out of her mouth, allowing her to gasp for air around his shrinking cock.

"Good girl."

He stroked her head in a manner not dissimilar to his paternal caresses from about a decade ago. There was a tenderness in his touch that Rosa had not felt from him since she went through puberty. She looked up at her father with love in her eyes. Part of that love was for her other father, her priest. Thanks to his teachings, she was here, on her knees in front of her daddy, letting her daddy show him how much he loved her. She realised he didn't know how else to show it and she was grateful to Father Delaney for making this moment happen.

Her father saw the look in her eyes and thought the love was all for him.

"You love your daddy, don't you Rosa?"

She nodded as his soft cock slipped out of her mouth.

"You'll keep our little secret, won't you?"

"Yes, daddy." It's OK to lie if you're doing God's work, she thought, remembering Father Delaney's words.

"And you'll let daddy come to you whenever he wants, won't you?"

"Yes daddy."

He smiled and stroked her cheek. Then he let her go and tucked his dick away.

"Now, your mama will be home soon and she'll want your help in the kitchen, so you better get dressed."

"Yes, daddy."

Back in her room, she sat on her bed and prayed. She thanked God and she thanked Father Delaney and she asked them for the fortitude to continue on her righteous path. Her skin buzzed, and the heat inside her proved to her that she was full of the light of the lord. She had faltered earlier when she had allowed her orgasm to overcome her, but then God had sent her a message through her Father. She was back on the right track.

At dinner, Julius avoided eye-contact while her father caught her gaze whenever her mother was distracted. She beamed her wholesome love at him, her pussy leaking onto her dress.

After she had helped her mother clear the table and clean the kitchen she went to the toilet. On the way, she passed Julius in the hallway. He stopped in front of her, letting himself look at her for the first time that evening. She smiled at him encouragingly. Show Julius how much you love him.

"Rosa..." he began.

"Rosa!" her mother called. "Your father needs your help in the garage."

"Tell me later?" Rosa whispered to Julius.

And she leaned forward and kissed him on the lips before she turned and headed to the garage. She had forgotten that she needed to pee. All she knew was that her father needed her and she wanted to be the vessel for him to show his love.

Her father was standing in the corner of the dimly lit garage, a package on the floor in front of him.

Before she had a chance to speak, he said softly, but sternly: "On your knees."

She obeyed, her bare knees pressing into the cold cement floor. He kicked the package in front of him and it slid towards her.

"Open it. It's for you."

He'd bought it years ago. He knew his wife would never have wanted it. They hardly had sex nowadays anyway and she'd always been a prude. Where religion kept her sexual exploits and imagination pure, it had perverted his. He had bought the butt plug in case he found someone else, someone whom he could fuck and claim in the shadows of his life. The thought had never crossed his mind that that person would turn out to be his daughter, but he wasn't going to question fate. It all made so much sense to him now.

He watched her open the package and stare at the object.

"What is it daddy?" she asked after a while.

"It's to keep my cum inside your ass after I fuck it."

She stared at him and then looked back at the shiny black thing in the box.

"Like a plug?"

He laughed. "Yes, baby girl. Exactly like a plug. It's so that you will go to school tomorrow with my cum in your ass so you can't forget that you're mine."

If cum was what cleansed her, surely keeping her daddy's cum inside her would be the righteous thing to do? She hoped that Father Delaney would agree.

"But daddy, won't it hurt me?" It did look a bit big.

"Yes, it probably will. But sluts deserve pain."

"So it's a punishment?"

He looked surprised. Of course it was a punishment. He was taken aback by her thinking it might not be. That this could be something...permissible.

"Rosa, unbutton your dress and show me your tits."

She obeyed.

He picked something up from the workshop table along the wall. He came towards her and she saw it was a metal ruler. Without any warning, he smacked her right nipple with the ruler. She cried out and he grabbed her face by the chin.

"Shut up," he hissed. She bit her lip so as to better obey him.

"Now listen to me. You are mine." The ruler landed on the side of her tit this time, the smack of metal on flesh loud in the shadowy garage. "This plug is a reminder that your body exists for my pleasure alone, that you are a slut and that you deserve any pain I inflict on you."

Bliss2Kiss
Bliss2Kiss
233 Followers
12