Clearwater Creek Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy moaned into appreciation. "That feels good."

David smiled. Her skin was soft and smooth against his worn and wrinkled hands. He was also pleasantly surprised to find her legs hairless. David thought that when women were too hairy, it was gross. A woman should be smooth and soft, not covered in hair. He couldn't help but wonder if she shaved her pussy.

Trying to keep his thoughts clean and his cock from hardening under Lucy's legs, he tried to focus on the cricket game.

Lucy nudged his arm with her hand. "You never answered me."

David said, "I suppose it's because you look like your mother."

She smiled. "Yeah, but that isn't new."

He nodded. "It's been so long since I've seen you that I suppose I forgot how similar you both are."

Lucy smirked. "Yeah. Mum used to say Matlida got her mind, and I got her ass and boobs." She giggled.

David agreed, but he didn't voice that.

"Have you been lonely?" she asked.

"A little. Richard and Matlida visit me often with their kids."

"What about friends your age?"

"Your mother was the social butterfly; I preferred my privacy."

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean you can't go and make friends. Maybe you should see if you could find yourself a lady friend." Lucy winked at him.

David frowned. "A lady friend?"

She nodded. "Someone to spend time with, do the nasty. You know."

"Do the nasty? How old are you?"

Lucy laughed and pulled her legs off his lap. She slid against his side and pressed her head to his shoulder.

With her being so close, David wrapped his arm around her. She felt nice pressed against him, and he was also able to glance down her tank top. The person he wanted to do the nasty with was her just so he could finally squeeze that butt.

"I just worry about you. Rich said you spend a lot of time at home."

David frowned. "Since when do you talk about me behind my back? I left that to Richard and Matilda."

Lucy stood up suddenly and placed her hands on her hips. She faced him and said, "Don't get defensive. Besides, you are what we have in common. And since Mum is gone, we are all concerned about you."

"I am your father; I am the one who should be concerned."

Lucy pouted. "What does that mean?"

"You live out here all on your own. What if something happened to you? No one for miles to help you."

Lucy gave him an understanding smile. She reached forward and grabbed his hands. "Dad, I am fine out here. My neighbours come round all the time. I'm not your little girl anymore; you don't need to worry."

David wanted to disagree, but he also agreed. She would always be his little girl; she was the youngest. But she was also a woman, a beautiful curvy assed woman.

With the grip on her hands, David pulled Lucy forward. She fell into her father's lap with a small 'omph'. Her butt was now sitting directly on his crotch. David placed one hand on the top of her thigh and the other around her hip, just above the curve of her butt cheek.

"I will always worry."

Lucy smiled widely and wrapped her arms around his neck. She hugged him and shifted slightly on his lap.

David bit down a groan as her butt moved against his cock. He wanted to grab her hips and thrust up against her ass but forced himself not to.

When Lucy pulled back, she said, "I love you, Dad."

David said, "I love you too."

Lucy ended up staying on David's lap. She turned slightly to watch the T.V., but David kept one hand on her thigh and the other on her waist. Occasionally she would move, and every movement just got David more and more excited. He hadn't been able to stop his cock from getting hard and couldn't believe that Lucy hadn't noticed it. She should have easily been able to feel his hard length poking her ass.

It was almost nine when Lucy called it time for bed. She pressed a kiss to David's cheek before heading off to bed. David sat on the couch, the cricket still on, and looked at his hard cock. If Lucy had been Addison perched in his lap and given him a hard-on, he would have fucked her right on the couch. He had wanted to do the same to Lucy, grab her and just take what he wanted. But could he? After all, she had sat there, wiggling her butt against his crotch. She might not have done it on purpose, but she had to have noticed what she had caused.

For thirty minutes, David contemplated his choice. At nine-thirty, he turned the T.V. off and went to his room. He stripped down to his skin and laid everything on the chair; he had always slept naked. David pulled back the sheets and climbed in; he tried to ignore his hard cock and just go to sleep. He could think about it more the next day.

But he couldn't stop thinking. His cock throbbed at him, begging for relief. The voice in his head cheered him on to just do what he wanted. There was no angel on his shoulder trying to tell him to not do it, only the devil.

David caved at ten o'clock. He threw his covers off and left his room. The house was dead silent; the only noises that could be heard were the crickets outside. He walked down the hall and found Lucy's door sitting open. He leant forward and looked through the gap to see Lucy facing away from the door; she was definitely asleep. David pushed the door open and was grateful that it didn't squeak. He walked up beside Lucy's bed and looked down at her sleeping face. She shifted and turned, her body turning onto her back. David took in the lack of strap on her shoulder and noticed by his feet were the tank top and shorts she had worn while sitting with him. Lucy was sleeping naked. There was no way she did that too.

With boldness he was glad he had, David pulled back the covers that covered Lucy and felt his cock throb violently at the sight. Lucy was completely naked. The small perky breasts were pointing to the ceiling; small brown nipples were begging to be pinched and sucked. Her stomach was smooth and flat, and the mound of her pussy was bare; not a single hair to be seen.

David took a shaky breath. It was like seeing Addison as a young woman; the only difference was the small tattoo on Lucy's ribs. Addison had hated tattoos, as did he, but he knew the dates very well that were drawn in a pretty font. It was Addison birthday and the date of her death. It was a tribute to her mother; it was sweet. David's hand seemed to move on its own, and his fingers were suddenly brushing over the tattoo. Just like her leg, Lucy's skin was soft underneath David's fingers. It felt good to touch her.

There was no going back now; David knew it. He had come to a point where he knew he couldn't stop. Lucy was lying before him, naked and waiting. He could touch her skin, her breasts and finally cup that ass. He wanted to lay his body across hers and slide his cock into her young pussy and abuse it until so much of his cum was inside her that it would squirt out with every thrust.

He climbed onto the bed and moved one of Lucy's legs to the side. He knelt between her knees and couldn't stop his smile. Her pussy was bare before him, and it was beautiful.

David started his exploration of Lucy but touching her skin even more. His hands caressed her calves and her thighs; he rubbed her stomach and her hips. David then moved to tasting her. He leant over her body and pressed his mouth to her stomach, and pressed a line of kisses up to the valley between her breasts. They were perky and round; he brought one hand up to cup the left breast; he ran his thumb over the nipple and smirked as Lucy's body shivered at the touch. He did the same with the other breast, touching, caressing the nipple before leaning down to suck it into his mouth. A moan came out of Lucy, and it pushed David forward. He sucked and sucked on the nipple, ran his tongue over the bump and applied firm pressure to the other breast.

The more Lucy's body responded to David's touch, the more excited he got. He started to press his hips down, his stomach pressing against her lower half and his hard cock pressed against her thigh. He shifted his hips and started to hump Lucy's firm thigh. He groaned against the nipple in his mouth as the much-needed friction on his cock.

David pinched Lucy's nipple and felt the shift behind him. Lucy's body tensed, and a hand suddenly grasped at his arms.

"What! D-d-dad?"

David released Lucy's nipple and looked up at her. He pinched her nipple again.

"W-what are you doing? Get off me," Lucy cried.

He thrust his hips forward, humping her legs again. "No, I don't think I will."

Lucy pressed her hand against his shoulder, trying to push him away, but David used his weight to keep himself down.

"This is w-wrong," she said. "I'm your d-daugh-ter."

David smirked. "Yes. My sexy daughter with a perky ass that I have wanted to fondle for too long." He slid his hands down her sides and, for the first time, found his hands cupping the mountain of flesh that had teased him for too long. Her cheeks were firm in his hands, not flabby but defined with muscle. They were perfect.

"Dad...stop." Lucy tried to push him away again.

"I have dreamt so long about touching you like this." He squeezed her cheeks and pushed his hips down against her again.

Lucy whimpered.

He looked up at her and noticed a mix of emotions on her face. He pressed a kiss in the valley between her breasts before releasing her butt and lifting himself higher up. David stopped as he was eye level with his daughter and used one hand to hold himself up; the other he stroked Lucy's cheek.

He said, "I am going to treat you the way a woman deserves to be treated. I am going to worship every inch of you, especially your perfect breasts and ass. My cock is going to fuck your pussy and make you cum until you can't cum anymore."

Lucy squeezed her eyes shut at his words, and her body trembled beneath him. "Dad...please."

"Please what?" he asked.

"We can't."

"Can't what?"

"I am your daughter. You aren't supposed to have sex with me."

David chuckled. "Why not?"

"Because it's wrong."

"So says society. I couldn't care less what society says. I know what my body wants, what my head wants and what my heart wants, and it's you, baby girl." David pressed a kiss to Lucy's cheek. "I have craved you for so long but did nothing because your mother was still alive. But now, it's just you and me. I need to have you, Lucy."

Lucy opened her eyes and looked back at him. She clenched her fingers together and pressed them against his arms.

"When you sat on my lap tonight, you could feel my hard cock beneath you? Couldn't you?" David asked.

It took a moment, but Lucy nodded.

"And you liked feeling it beneath you? Didn't you?" he asked. He had no idea what Lucy had been thinking, but he could hope.

Again she nodded.

"Have you ever thought about me like this? Have you dreamt about my cock inside you?"

Lucy's face went pink, and she nodded. "Yes," she gasped.

"Tell me," he whispered. He pressed his lips to Lucy's cheek again.

"I heard you and Mum when I came back for Christmas. You were having sex not long after I got there. It turned me on."

David smiled. "And?"

"I fingered myself that night and pictured you."

Moving his hands, David moved his fingers across her chest, over her nipple and down her stomach. "Like this?" His finger reached her pussy, and he moved his finger across the folds of her lips.

Lucy whimpered. "Yes."

"What did I did to you?"

"You pushed them inside," she said.

David dipped a single finger between her folds and felt her wet channel. She was dripping. He wanted to forget these words and shove his cock in her, but he also wanted to hear more.

"Two fingers," Lucy said.

David smirked and added another finger. He slowly moved his fingers in and out, bending the tips to rub her walls and pull small moans out of Lucy's mouth.

"Dad!" Lucy gasped, and her legs clenched and tightened against David's thighs.

He increased the speed of his fingers and then added a third finger.

Lucy breathing increased, her body continued to tremble and shift against David's fingers. He felt her insides start to clench as his fingers moved in and out of her, but before she could cum he stopped.

"No—" she whimpered.

David brought his wet fingers up and rubbed them across Lucy's lips. Her tongue darted out to lick up her juices before wrapping around his fingers.

He smiled and said, "I want my cock buried inside of you when you cum."

Lucy nodded and pushed her hips up. She wanted this as much as he did.

David pulled his fingers from her mouth and sat up slightly. He grabbed her thighs and lifted her hips up the line up his cock up with her hot centre. His cock throbbed, knowing it was about to get everything it ever wanted.

He looked down at Lucy's glistening pussy and pushed forward. The mushroom head of his cock pushed into her lips, and they spread open easily; her heat sucked David's cock in, clenching and trembling around his length.

Both David and Lucy groaned at the feeling.

It was the best sensation that David could remember. Never was Addison's pussy so hot, so tight. Never had it so desperately clung to his cock and sucked him in. Lucy's pussy was made for him to fuck, and he was going to destroy it. David pulled out and thrust back into his daughter. There was no gentleness, just brute force.

Lucy cried out and shuddered at the thrust.

David's hands dug into her thighs, and he moved back and forth. His cock forcing Lucy's channel open again and again as he slid in and out. Her pussy quivered around his length, her muscles clenching and rippling as he touched the deepest parts of her.

The walls of her pussy started to contract, tightening almost painfully around his throbbing cock. Lucy was going to cum and cum hard. David didn't stop his thrusts, his grip yanking Lucy's body down to meet his upward thrusts.

Lucy screamed as her orgasm hit her. Her hands grasped at the bedsheets beneath her, her thighs trembled. Her juices coated David's cock and slid down and squirted out as he continued to thrust into her. They sprayed up and splattered onto his crotch and stomach. Lucy's body went limp against the bed and continued to shake.

David slowed his thrusts and looked down at his daughter. Sweat covered her face and her chest. Her breath was uneven, and she looked dazed. He smiled down at the sight; he was far from finished with her.

"Dad," she mumbled.

"Yes?" he asked.

"I've never cummed so hard before."

David cock twitched inside her, wanting to continue what he had started.

"You're still hard," said Lucy.

David smirked. "I haven't cum yet."

He pulled his cock out of Lucy's pussy and enjoyed her whimpers. He pushed her hip until she turned and laid face down on the bed. Her beautiful ass stuck up at him. David placed a hand on either cheek and squeezed the flesh; the mounds were just perfect.

"Are you going to fuck my asshole?" Lucy asked.

David almost laughed. That was defiantly a great idea and something he would do. "Not tonight," he said, "I still have to finish with your hot cunt."

He moved his hands from her ass cheeks and gripped her hips. He pulled up her ass so that it stuck up for him. He caressed her cheeks for another minute before lining his cock back up with her pussy.

Lucy groaned from beneath him as he pushed his cock back into her. The new angle allowing his cock to touch even more. Her hips pushed back against David, encouraging him to continue his brutal pace from before. Lucy desperately tried to grip onto the bed below her, but the sheets were slipping through her fingers as David's thrust smacked into her. He was shifting so hard that his balls were flying forward and smacking her clit with every thrust. The sensation of the smack was sending sparks for jolting pleasure to Lucy's core; she cried out, chanting her father's name over and over.

David grasped at the flesh off her ass, pulling the cheeks apart and eyeing the small pink hole that he would one day bury his cock in. Just thinking about her ass cheeks swallowing his length made his cock throb even more. He shifted his angle slightly and groaned as Lucy's pussy clenched tighter around him. His orgasm was growing near, and he couldn't wait to flood his daughter; her hot centre was begging for his seed.

With a harsh snap of his hips, David sent Lucy's second orgasm crashing over her.

"Daddy!" she screamed.

Lucy's pussy clenched tightly around David's length as it coated him with more of her juices, juices that squirted out of her cunt as he thrust a few more times into her.

The coil inside David's stomach snapped, and his own end hit. "Fuck!" With a final thrust, David buried himself as deeply as he could, filling Lucy's centre with long streams of his cum.

The two of them were silent for a few moments. Lucy's face was still pressed into the mattress, her hands gripping the sheets. David was leaning against her back, his softened cock still buried inside her pussy. David found himself ready to finally go to sleep but also didn't want to remove his cock from Lucy's centre.

Lucy shifted beneath him and mumbled into the bed, "Dad, are you going to sleep there?"

David pressed a kiss to her back and squeezed her ass cheeks. "I wouldn't mind it."

Lucy let out a soft laugh. "You back would hate you."

David huffed. "Probably."

Pulling himself out of Lucy, her hips fell to the side, and she rolled over to look at him. Her face was flushed, and her hair was a mess.

David moved to lay down beside her. He said, "I'll sleep here if you don't mind."

Lucy shifted close to him, pressing their bodies together and rested her head beside his. "I wouldn't mind one bit."

12