Clementine's Bloomers

Story Info
Her act is a big surprise at the Kitty Klub.
10.3k words
4.76
10.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trionyx
Trionyx
1,167 Followers

This story was submitted for the Nude Day Story Contest 2023. Please be aware there is little sexual activity depicted.

-----

"Well, it seems I've been invited to a strip club," answered Phil when his wife asked how his day had been.

"What? You're kidding!"

"Nope. And to cap it off, I got the idea I have to go."

"Why? They can't force you to go, can they?"

"No, but they could make life difficult for me, you know, being newly hired and all."

"Is this something they do a lot?"

"I don't know but it's Bill's bachelor party and even though I don't know him or the whole team very well, I got the idea I should go and celebrate with them."

"Let me get this straight. Someone you barely know at a new job in a new town expects you to go celebrate his bachelor party at a strip club?"

"Yeah, that's basically it."

"Gonna go?"

"Look, Hon, I know you hate the very idea of strip clubs and the objectivization of women. I get that. But I'm kinda in a bind. If I don't go, then things could get uncomfortable for me at the new job and we've just moved here. What would happen if I was shunned or lost the job? We'd be screwed."

"Yeah, you're right. My job search is pretty much at a standstill though I've turned in a few applications."

"Let's think about it and I can decide later. It's not for another five weeks or so."

"Have they told you where it is?"

"Apparently there's only one in the whole region. It's called the Kitty Klub."

"Oh, I've seen it out on Westhammer Road past the city limits. I thought it was just your ordinary dive bar."

"Nope. When I asked, they told me the cover is fifty bucks, drinks are atrociously expensive and you're expected to throw money at the dancers, as well."

"Uh, what about those private sessions I've heard about? Do they have those?"

"I dunno, but I would guess they do."

"Phil, Hon, you know how I hate the very thought of you going but in order to keep peace at work and keep your job, I guess you should go. But I'm gonna put my foot down. No private dances in the back room. You stay out front with the crowd, OK?"

"Absolutely. I'm fine with it. Shit, you're my wife, I love you and I would never do anything that calls my faithfulness into question. I'll stay up front."

"Even if some hot, big-boobed blonde tries to invite you in back?"

"Even then," he promised with a warm kiss.

-----

After the dishes were done and the two were sitting quietly reading and doing a little bit of computer work, Kate looked over at her husband. She was so in love with him and had been ever since their third or fourth date, even though it took him nearly a year to propose. He was a nice combination of nerd chic and muscles; he was slightly thin, wore trendy glasses and was smart as hell, yet he had a nice body with well-defined muscles from his years of swimming. She had considered herself the luckiest woman on the planet when he married her and had never regretted it for one second. And deep in her heart she knew he probably didn't want to go to the strip club. She had never seen him let his eyes linger as he looked at other women and the few occasions when women had flirted with him at parties or whatnot, he politely extricated himself from the situation without offending anyone. And he always came home to her without any weird or unexplained gaps in his day. Yes, she knew he was the real deal.

But, niggling in the back of her mind was the tiny worry he might find one of those dancers to be seriously attractive and be tempted to take things too far. On the other hand, she knew he wouldn't, would he? Or...maybe?

She always considered herself reasonably attractive and, as the old country-western song said, behind closed doors she could really 'let her hair down'. They both enjoyed sex whether it was slow lovemaking or spicier, even kinky, play. But those girls, those women at strip clubs were trained to separate men from their money by whatever method they could. And what guy, given enough alcohol and peer pressure, could turn down a stacked babe offering a private viewing in the back room?

That night in bed she found herself attacking him, first with a world-class blow job and then riding him cowgirl style, letting her breasts slide over his chest off and on, something she knew he absolutely loved. When he came, he seemed to groan louder than usual, something which triggered in her one of her best orgasms in over a year.

Once they snuggled together and after he fell asleep, her mind continued to race. Why had he been so vocal? That was unusual. Was he imagining himself with one of those girls at the club? Was he fantasizing the whole time? After several hours of worry, she finally fell asleep exhausted.

-----

They didn't discuss things any further for the next few days but on the following weekend the subject came up again, that is, she brought it up after another wild session of sex.

"You seem to be a little wilder in the sack lately, Honey."

"You think?"

"Yeah. Uh, why do you think that is?"

"I didn't honestly think I was."

"Well, look at you. You moaned like crazy and usually you're pretty quiet. Were you, uh, were you thinking of something else, someone else?"

"Uh, Kate, I'm sure you fantasize about others now and then, like I do. It doesn't mean I don't love you, it's just a head game."

"Well, who was she?"

"Who was who?"

"The gal you were fantasizing about."

"No one in particular. Look, let's please drop this. I've never inquired about your fantasy guys and I don't think this is something we need to divulge to each other."

"OK, you're right. I guess I'm feeling slightly vulnerable right now."

"Vulnerable? Why?"

"Oh, the whole strip club thing."

"Hon, you're kidding. Right?"

"No, not really. I'm afraid you'll see some hot babe and forget about me."

He rolled over to her and looked at her directly in the eye. "You have absolutely nothing to worry about. I'm sure while those gals may be superficially attractive, they can't hold a candle to you where it counts."

"Oh, Sweetie, that's so nice of you. But I'm a girl and we've been raised in our society to worship looks and we compare ourselves..."

"And you're unbelievably beautiful and I love you and no one else. I'll probably go to this thing, have a drink or two, toss some bills at the feet of the dancers and leave as soon as socially appropriate."

"Still, they're probably gorgeous."

"I wouldn't be surprised if some weren't a bit hard around the edges. The life of a stripper can be pretty tough. And even if they're pretty, I'm still coming home to you, I promise. And I promise no backroom stuff."

"OK," she answered meekly.

"I love you and don't you ever forget it. OK?"

"OK."

-----

Kate was surprised at herself and how worried she was about the whole thing. She had never doubted her husband's love for her or his fidelity. But there was just something about the idea of a strip club which bugged her. Off and on over the next several days her mind kept going back to the same old topic and try as she might, it bothered her. There was one good thing that came out of her anxiety, however. Sex with Phil was the best she'd had in months.

One day she got a call from a potential job site to come in for an interview. The caller was the owner of a wholesale nursery outside of town who needed someone to work in the propagation center. Kate was excited to think her degree in botany could actually be put to use in a new job. The interview went well and since the owner hinted she wanted to have Kate come onboard, she was on cloud nine on her way home.

Since it was such a nice day, Kate decided to drive around and explore the countryside. Instead of returning on the interstate, she eventually found herself on Westhammer Road. As the Kitty Klub appeared ahead on the right, she realized her car was slowing and stopping at the parking lot without her even consciously thinking about it. The building looked freshly painted and the parking lot had apparently been recently asphalted and striped. There were nearly twenty cars parked in front and more could be seen down a narrow driveway towards the back. She realized they must be doing pretty well.

Suddenly, she found herself out of the car and walking up to the front door, as if driven by an unseen force. Upon entering, she heard a sultry tune playing on the sound system and behind a rather large, tattooed bald-headed man, she could tell the room was dimly lit.

"May I help you?"

"Uh, I was, uh, passing by and thought I'd check it out."

"Not looking for a job, then?"

"No! No," she laughed nervously. "What's the cover?"

"For ladies, it's free. Gents cost fifty."

"Mind if I peek in and maybe get a drink?"

"Be my guest. Bar's on the left."

As she headed to the bar, she saw the stage to her right. A fairly young appearing woman, probably in her mid-twenties, was in the beginning of her apparent routine. She wore a long, shimmering gown and had a feather boa looped around her neck. Once at the bar, Kate ordered an unbelievably expensive rum and coke before turning around to watch the stripper. She gyrated and strutted across the stage in time with the music as she slowly pulled down the zipper in front, inch by inch. Once the zipper was open to her pelvis, the dancer slowly teased the gown off her shoulders and shimmied it to her waist. A few customers in front of her hooted and tossed some bills on the stage floor which brought a coy smile to her face. Next the dress was slowly pushed over her hips and dropped to the floor. She stood up and thrust her chest to the audience. After several trips across the stage, she reached up and opened the front of her sequined bra, teasingly holding it over her nipples until the men threw more cash at her. Smiling again, she tossed the bra but kept her hands covering her nipples. She looked down at the men and once a few more bills were tossed her way, she dropped her hands. All that remained was the world's tiniest G-string. Whistling and calls to 'take it off' erupted as she shyly shook her head from side to side as she danced and swayed to the music, thrusting her chest towards the crowd.

"Gentlemen," came a voice over the loud speaker, "Ginger is a shy one. If you want to see more, you'll need to convince her."

Kate could easily figure out the whole process. The dancer danced and teased until more money came her way and then an item of clothing would fall. But she was surprised there were calls for the G-string to come off. Wasn't it against the law to be completely naked in a strip club? At least it had been in her home state, she thought. As she watched the little drama about the G-string unfold, she looked critically at the dancer.

She was surprisingly average looking. Her boobs were decent but not huge. The dancer's waist was slightly thick as were her upper thighs. Her hair was a mousy blonde cut in a pageboy style surrounding a cute but not gorgeous face.

'She looks pretty normal, if you ask me,' thought Kate, 'Hell, I think I look better than she does.'

After another shower of cash, Ginger bent at the waist with her ass facing the crowd and slowly peeled the G-string over her ass and down her legs. Kate couldn't believe Ginger was showing everything to the crowd! Upon turning around and facing the crowd, she knelt with her legs spread apart and slowly bent backwards as she allowed her knees to widen even more, giving the audience an amazing view of her shaved crotch! After pretending to masturbate, she hopped up and continued to dance sensuously for another thirty seconds or so before the music wrapped up. Ginger stood at the front of the crowd, bowed to the audience with a huge smile, scooped up her clothes and the bills on the floor before skipping off stage.

"Give a big hand for Ginger," called the announcer, "We're going to take a few minutes break and next up will be Sexy Shannon!"

As the lights dimmed on the stage, Kate realized her drink was completely gone. She sat there and chewed on the ice as her mind raced about what she had seen. She couldn't believe the dancer was totally nude at the end, without even a stitch. How could a girl, how could a woman do it? How could she debase herself in front of a crowd of raucous and leering men? Yet Kate found herself oddly stimulated by what she had seen and suddenly wondered for a brief second what it must be like to be up on the stage.

As her mind raced, Kate did not see Ginger come up beside her again wearing the long gown but without the boa.

"Hi. Like my dance?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess."

"Great! Uh, do you dance?"

"Well, yeah, but not stripping."

"I see. What are you doing here? Looking for a job?"

"No! No, I just dropped by for a drink."

"Let me get another one for you."

"Uh, no thanks. Close to dinner and I'd get pretty tipsy if I had a second one."

"Oh, sure. You see," she whispered as she leaned towards Kate, "I'm expected to sell more drinks after I've been on stage."

"Uh-huh."

"I also use the opportunity to try and get someone to go for a private show in back."

"Ah, I see. Well, don't let me keep you from your rounds."

"Ever seen a private show?"

"No, this is the first time I've ever even been in a strip club."

"Oh, wow. Are you, uh, do you like women?"

"You mean am I a lesbian? No, totally straight and married to a great guy."

"Then why are you here?"

"Seems he's been invited to a bachelor party here in a several weeks and he doesn't wanna go. I was driving by, my car seemed to stop on its own," she chuckled, "I got curious and thought I'd check things out."

"Cool. You see, actually it's fairly tame, at least out front. We strip and all but there's nothing more."

"What about in back?"

"Things are racier there. The rules are the guys can't touch the girls at all but we can touch them, at least through their clothes."

"Oh."

"Say, would you like to come back and watch me if I get a private dance set up?"

"I don't think so, I mean it'd be kind of weird being in the room with you. Wouldn't he think I should join in?"

"No, Silly. You'd watch through the two-way mirror. It's a safety feature but it's kinda fun to see what the other girls are doing."

"Oh, OK, I guess I could."

"If I get a guy, wait a few seconds, go through that curtain over there and once you get to the blue door, find Freddy and tell him you're my friend."

"OK, and thanks, Ginger."

"Susan."

"Susan?"

"Yeah. Ginger's my stage name."

"Oh, got it. I'm Kate."

"Nice meeting you, Kate."

She turned away and strutted over to the tables with men impatiently waiting for the next dancer. Kate watched her talk to the men and was impressed at how smooth she appeared. Ginger/Susan would lay a hand on a man's shoulder, lean over allowing her breasts to be easily seen and whisper in his ear. After several such visits she returned to the bar and gave drink orders to the barkeeper.

"I think I may have a taker for a private dance. See the guy with the brown sweater? He's interested, I can tell."

"How?"

"He complimented me on my dance and slipped a bill into my cleavage. That frequently means they're ready to jump."

"How much, I mean, how much does a dance cost?"

"A basic dance, kinda like what you saw on the stage, is one-fifty, but the real money is in the touching. Like I said, we're allowed to touch them through their clothes and most guys get pretty excited from that. Some even come in their pants but the rest probably go home to shake hands with Yul Brynner," she giggled.

"But they can't touch you?"

"No! That's against the law. It's considered prostitution if we touch their bare cocks or if they touch us at all. They have to keep their hands to themselves. Anyway, a touch dance, as we call them, costs the guy three hundred."

"Wow. Kinda expensive. You must be doing pretty well."

"Yeah, it beats secretarial work and quite frankly, the tips can be fabulous. The house gets half of the dance fee but the tips are all ours. Look, the drinks are ready. Keep watching me and if I look right at you when I come back, that's your signal."

"Got it." Kate watched Susan carry the three drinks back to the tables before leaning over the brown sweater guy and whispering in his ear. A few seconds later he nodded his head, slipped her some money and stood up, drink in his one hand and holding her hand with his other. As they walked towards the back, she looked right at Kate and gave a tiny nod.

Kate waited about thirty seconds before making her way towards the back. When no one stopped her as she approached the curtain, she walked right through, down the hall and to the blue door. There, a short man with stringy black hair rose to greet her.

"This here's private, Ma'am."

"I know but Susan invited me back to watch. Is that OK?"

"She invited you?"

"Uh-huh."

"Hmm. Well, no harm in watching, I guess. She's there in the blue room so you go one door over. Pull the drapes back but keep the light off and you'll see everything just fine. If she looks to be havin' any trouble, let me know."

"Sure. Thanks, Freddy, right?"

"Yeah. Susan tell you my name?"

"Yeah, and I'm Kate."

Once the light was off, she pulled the drapes back and looked in the room. She could hear the music Susan had begun to dance to in front of Brown Sweater, as she called him. He was on a wide, semi-recumbent chair with his hands down by his side. Susan gyrated in front of him and went through a similar but perhaps faster striptease than she had done up front. However, she would break frequently and crawl over him, spreading her legs and pretending to ride him cowgirl style. Once Susan was nude, Kate could see she was lowering herself right over his crotch and it even looked like there was contact between her crotch and the obvious bulge in his pants. She gyrated forward and backwards over him until he closed his eyes, thrust his pelvis towards her and spasmed several times. Kate realized he had just come! Once he opened his eyes, he smiled at Susan and began to raise his arms as if to give her a hug. Susan smiled as she politely led his hands back down to his side. There was a bit of murmuring conversation before he stood up, opened his wallet and gave her several bills. Once Susan had dressed and escorted him from the room, Kate closed the drapes, turned on the lights and with her mind racing at what she had just seen, left to go back to the bar.

There Susan came up to Kate and asked what she had thought.

"It looked like he came. Does it happen often?"

"Occasionally. Those guys are usually so embarrassed that they tip pretty heavily."

"How much did you get from him?"

"One hundred tip on top of half the three hundred for the dance. Not bad, huh?"

"So, in addition to half the money you got from the dance up front, you picked up two fifty?"

"Yup."

"Wow. How often do you dance?"

"Three or four nights a week. I'm putting a lot into savings and once I have enough, I'm moving far, far away and starting my life over. I'm not a hooker but clearly, I can't meet a guy or stay here long term."

"How'd you get into this?"

"A girlfriend told me about it. I came out, did a little audition with Carlos, the owner, and he hired me. It took a few days until I was comfortable with the whole nudity thing but now it's just a job.

"Look," she went on, "I've got to get back to selling drinks. Nice meeting you."

"Yeah, you too. And thanks for showing me around."

Kate knew it was getting late and she had to hurry home but she spent a few more minutes watching the next dancer go through her routine. Certain features were similar to Susan's but this dancer was sultrier and less girl-next-door in her actions. She seemed to be doing quite well in the thrown money department so Kate turned to leave, dodging an obviously drunk patron on her way out the door.

Trionyx
Trionyx
1,167 Followers