Cleo's Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take off your panties," he growled hoarsely, licking his thick lips.

The ownership in his tone made her cringe, but for the first time it also forced her to lock eyes with him. His little pig-like eyes were thin slits - hungry, demanding. She quickly closed her eyes again. Frightened, repulsed, but more excited than at any point in her young life, Cleo quickly slipped off her thin blue panties, leaving her skirt rumpled above her waist. Her legs were wantonly spread, but she didn't move to close them. She felt like the whore Ralph had called her earlier, completely caught-up in this drama and knowing she couldn't fight it.

Ralph dropped his pants around his spindly ankles, lowered himself to his knees, and crawled between her wide-spread legs. His unbelievably bloated cock bobbed between his hairy thighs, instantly banging against her swollen vagina lips. With little regard for her comfort, he pushed it roughly against her opening, grinding ruthlessly against her. As wet as she was, the grotesquely fat head at the end of his cock, was far too thick to enter anyplace that small. Cleo groaned in frustration, lifting upward, trying to help him. She felt empty. She needed something inside her. Grunting, he repositioned himself between her splayed legs and viciously grinded his cock against her wet opening again, unrelenting as he tried to force himself inside her pulsing lips. The intense burning from friction of their bodies rubbing together, threatened to overwhelm her, and she groaned again. She wanted to beg . . . wanted to . . . what? Make him quit? Help him? Even though he was painfully persistent, he still couldn't enter more than half-inch of the fat head inside her moist opening.

God, I have to have it in me now, her mind screamed. Ignoring the burning pain, she grunted obscenely, pushing upward with unbridled desperation.

"Help me, you horny little bitch!" he grunted.

"I'm trying!" she gasped through clinched teeth, her pretty face now strained with pain and an animal-like desire to mate. She didn't understand how her cunt could be painfully burning from friction but still throbbing with an ever-increasing lust. She whimpered like a small hurt animal, lifting her knees to her chest, opening herself further to his terrible assault. That was all it took. Instantly, he sank to the hilt, taking her breath. Ralph paused, savoring his entry for a moment, and then he lowered his face, his hungry mouth seeking hers. They groaned into each other's open mouths, overcome by total ecstasy as their tongues fought. She'd never felt anything so intense in her entire life!

As though with a will of their own, Cleo felt her pussy walls clinching around the huge fleshy pole inside her, milking it, urging it deeper inside her. She tossed her head from side-to-side, crying out in delirium, moaning, tears flooding her sightless sky-blue eyes. Instinctively opening her parted lips, she sucked Ralph's thick tongue deep into her mouth as she had done with his cock only moments before. She pushed her hips upward, using her slender thighs to grasp his large buttocks, attempting to pull even more of the fat cock inside her. Ralph grunted and settled in now, pounding savagely into her hot sloppy pussy, rushing to fill this prim little bitch with hot sperm. He longed to use her, impregnate her, to completely own her. She may not know it yet but she was his now.

His long, insistent strokes were taking their toll. "Oh god, yes, yes, yes, agggg!" Cleo screamed, thrashing wildly beneath him. Ralph covered her mouth with his thick wet lips, in an effort to keep her quiet. "Aggggh . . . ggggod . . . .!" The last was muffled due to Ralph's thick tongue, but still sounded loud in the quiet room. She sucked mindlessly on his tongue, whimpering softly as she heaved against his thrusts.

Ralph may have looked out of shape but he was strong, relentlessly pounding his thick cock into her willing pussy, their excitement climbing with each stroke. He looked down, watching as his over-sized cock pulled the lining of her vagina outward, and then pushed it back inside as he pounded into her again. Moist rippling layers were forced aside to make way the unrelenting over-sized crown hammering away at her tender core, tearing a wider path than any before it, to make way for its unnatural thickness. Her clit looked painfully red and swollen as it was battered mercilessly. As for Cleo, she felt it happening, every ridge and every vein, each time it slammed against her tender core. She didn't care. Completely gone now was the image of Mike, their life together – all of Cleo's clean, orderly little world, gone. The world she'd known previously was totally erased from her consciousness now, as Cleo stuck her tongue between Ralph's wet lips, moaning into his open mouth, straining to find the release she so desperately needed. All that mattered at this moment was the hot driving cock between her trembling thighs.

As he hammered his fat cock into her softness Ralph watched the cold, distant beauty he'd hired only weeks earlier, squirming franticly beneath him, mindlessly fucking him back like a bitch dog in heat. He'd coveted her silently for weeks since she'd first come to his office, feeling her rejection, seeing distain in her soft green eyes each time she'd looked his way. Grinning maliciously at the memory now, he grinded his groin viciously against her swollen clit, rewarded instantly by a low pitiful whimper. He vowed he'd destroy this snooty bitch! Shortening his stroke, he silently observed her slack mouth, sightless eyes and relished her excited grunts as he brutally rode her. He suddenly realized he was probably the only man other than her husband who'd ever been inside her. He felt ten-feet tall.

"You really are a . . . slut, aren't . . . you?" Ralph said breathlessly between thrusts. "Women like you . . . think your shit don't stink . . . treating men like scum. But inside . . . you're just like all the others . . . ain't you? Whores . . . sluts . . . cunts," Ralph forced the words out between gasps, punctuating each word with a savage thrust of his hips.

Cleo knew he was right, of course. She was a slut - a whore. She'd even felt like one, kneeling before this repulsive little man, willingly sucking his nasty cock. She knew what sluts and maybe slaves must feel like, as he pounded that same fat cock she'd so willingly swallowed, into her greedy cunt over-and-over. Hating herself for her weakness but unable to do anything about it, she moaned between clenched teeth and searched for his tongue again, straining upward to capture more of his hard pleasure. The feeling of being dominated was somehow feeding her libido, something she'd never before encountered, and she knew she would climax like she'd never before in her life. That was all that mattered right now.

Ralph jarring thrusts suddenly stopped and he slowly pulled out. She felt the ridges and veins sliding from between her hungrily clasping vagina lips as each one dragged past her most tender body parts. She moaned in frustration. Just before he completely left her wet opening, he paused, leaving only the flared ridge of his huge cock head to lock him inside - just the crown of his bloated cock now rested between her swollen pussy lips, throbbing with promise. Locking his elbows, he clinically observed her tightly clinched eyes, her frustrated features as she strained upward to recapture what she'd lost, automatically reaching for his fat ass cheeks to pull him deeper again. She moaned in desperation, and he only smiled.

"Well? Are you a selfish slut?"

"H . . . huh?" she muttered, her eyes glazed and confused.

"Tell me right now, or I wipe off my cock and leave."

She knew then that he would leave nothing of her self-respect intact – knew that now she was indeed his plaything, his whore. She couldn't help herself. Somewhere deep inside she didn't want him to leave her with self-respect, she deserved his contempt, and she certainly didn't want his cock to leave her unsatisfied like this. Not like this. Not before he quelled this raging fire between her legs and released her mind so she could think.

"Yes," she finally muttered. "I'm your slut . . . your whore. Satisfied now? Just finish me off damn you! Just do me!"

Ralph laughed, and then redoubled his vicious pounding. "It's a start, sweetheart," he panted. "There'll be more."

She didn't like the sound of that, but her mind quickly returned to the overwhelming sensation captured in that dark wet spot between her legs, where all conscious thought was now centered. She was so close . . . so very close. Gasping with effort, Cleo strained upward even more, increasing her efforts, raising her hips to meet Ralph's thrusts. Digging her nails into his soft ass-cheeks, she urged him deeper as he stretched and tore her pussy channel as no man had done before; making it so few men would ever be able to satisfy her again.

She didn't care. It was wonderful! Just this once, that's all. Then she would walk away, never be alone with the little fat bastard again. Suddenly, she had a fleeing, but terrifying thought. Had she taken her birth control pill? With this fire raging in her belly, she couldn't remember, couldn't even think. What if she became pregnant with Ralph's ugly little baby. Oh god!

Sensing her hesitation, Ralph redoubled his effort, slamming his entire length into her, sending little skyrockets soaring into her brain. Her train of thought wavered, and then disappeared completely. She didn't care. She'd face that if it happened. She was too close to the end now to worry about babies. She clutched his ass-cheeks tighter, scratching them with her long nails, rushing toward what she needed so desperately.

"Ahhhhh, God! Do it! Do it . . . do . . . it."

Cleo groaned, opening her bent legs as wide as they would go and pushing upward in an attempt to capture more of Ralph's hard cock deep inside where she needed it most. When it finally collided with her cervix, she clamped her thighs tightly around his driving ass and held him there as she squirmed around his hardness, crying out against his slack open mouth. Ralph smiled as he felt her quivering inter-thighs against his buttocks. He had her now. Before he was done he'd turn her into the nastiest little slut in the county.

Mindless with desire, eyes glassy, Cleo strained upward and groaned. She was nearly out of her head, moaning, "Agggoddddd! Don't stop! Please don't . . . stop! Do . . .me . . . do . . .me!"

Ralph suddenly stiffened, grunting loudly. Without warning, Cleo felt his spunk bouncing off the inside walls of her steaming pussy. That was the final straw. She screamed loudly into his open mouth, convulsing into the most powerful orgasm she'd ever felt, even thought possible, as she tried over-and-over to frantically climb his stubby body.

"Oh, God! Yes . . . more . . . agggh . . . please . . . oh mooo . .rr!" In desperation she clung to him like a life raft in stormy water, sucking his soul through her open mouth.

Time-after-time like it would never end, the climax racked her body as she held on for dear life, trying to hold him as deeply inside her throbbing pussy as possible. Fireworks flashed behind her eyelids, over and over again, making her cry out with unashamed lust. She briefly caught the glint of her wedding band, a sight that would later haunt her, but she would not remember until much later. It didn't mean anything right then. Nothing else did. All that mattered was the streams of hot cum running down her thighs into the crack of her butt, sending her into an even harder climax.

So nasty . . . oh so nasty . . ., kept running through her mind. This was so nasty!

Despite his earlier blowjob, Ralph's heavy balls unloaded an incredible steady stream of spunk into her quivering belly, causing her to tremble with lewd excitement, whimpering like a hurt puppy as she drained him. It was the first multiple orgasm she'd ever experienced, and when it was finally over she felt totally exhausted – a pile of sticky quivering, used human flesh. Totally drained, damp with their mutual sweat, they collapsed against each other, the only sounds in the room was the air conditioner and their loud gasps as they fought to suck air back into their tortured lungs.

They lay that way a long time and when Ralph eventually rolled his heavy weight to the side and propped himself on one elbow, he stared down at her as though studying a bug. She stared up at him expectantly, wanting to believe there was something more to this man, now that she'd given him her most treasured possession. That thought quickly vanished, as all she could see was his lewd wet smile and his cold little pig-like eyes. His first words destroyed any hope that she could turn this into something more than just two people rutting like wild dogs.

"Kinda like that fat dick, didn't ya?"

She didn't answer, her face flaming with embarrassment.

"That's okay, Sweetheart. You'll soon get to where you'll do anything just to be allowed to lick it – and you'll lick it anytime I want."

Angered, she pushed against him with her hands, trying to move away. He grasped her wrist painfully, snarling, "Don't fuck with me! Get your ass up on the bed and don't think about giving me any trouble! We ain't nearly through yet. Now move it!"

Cowing fearfully, she crawled past him and pulled her aching body onto the cool bedspread. Laying curled in the fetal position, she kept her eyes closed as before, feeling the dip of the king-sized bed as he followed behind her. A wet, sticky river of cum ran from between her legs and down her thighs. It felt cold and sticky under the air conditioner. It felt so . . . nasty. She hated her boss and she hated herself. All she felt now that her passion was spent was disgust for what they'd done, and total humiliation. She flinched as she felt his pudgy hand trace the line of her hip, slide across her flat belly, coming to rest between her wet thighs to cup her shaved pubic mound. Despite her revulsion, a thrill shot through her loins.

"I know just which of your buttons to push now, little girl. Believe what you want but you're mine now. From now on – anything I want you to do, anyway I want you to do it until I get tired of you – you'll do what I tell you."

His words terrified her, but even more terrifying was the tiny thrill they caused in her. He rested his back against the headboard and sit with sprayed legs, his tubby belly nearly hiding his fat flaccid cock.

"Crawl over here and wrap those pouty lips around this big wet sausage, sweetheart. I've been wanting to do this for months and I haven't had my fill yet." When she failed to respond, he snarled, "Get your ass over here!"

The savage tone of his voice instantly galvanized her into action. Frightened of him once more, she hastily crawled into position to do his bidding. She paused slightly at the sight of the fat slimy cock resting snugly between his hairy thighs. It was still wet and sticky from both their juices, the hair around it matted with their combined cum and sweat. Although his cock was soft now, she could see no appreciable difference in its girth or its length. The fat knob was easily as big as her tiny fist, and the rest as thick as her forearm. She shivered uncontrollably as she stared at it, remembering how it'd felt pounding between her legs – and into her mouth – shooting its load into places none had ever gone before. She remembered the debasement, and how defiled she'd felt. In spite of herself the thought made her pause quicken and her mouth began to water again. She drew closer, smelling their scent.

His chubby hands wrapped painfully in her hair and she opened her mouth to gasp. The next thing she knew her mouth was once again full of Ralph's slimy, stiffening cock. Without encouragement or threats this time, she began her task. Ralph's hands dropped away. She wasn't going anywhere. He knew he had her. She could have retreated, but she didn't. She hated what she was doing, yet couldn't seem to stop – licking the thick cock from its slimy slit at the tip, down to the matted hair at the bottom, back up the other side, and then starting all over. As she did it she tasted their combined juices . . . and it reminded her of what they'd done only moments earlier, somehow exciting her more than ever.

Nasty. Yes. So nasty. She reached the thick base a second time and continued on to his scrotum, this time, voluntarily taking each of his large hairy balls into her mouth, sucking gently, nibbling.

Oh god, how nasty this is.

"You hungry little cunt," Ralph was panting. "I'm gonna love turning you into the biggest slut in the whole fucking county."

Ralph grasped his knees and pulled them against his flabby belly, leaving his fat butt-hole open and exposed. Bracing his right knee again his thick forearm, he used his hand to push her face downward towards his puckered, pulsating anus. Instantly she realized what he wanted her to do, pushing back, resisting, but his brute strength was overpowering, and finally sighing in resignation, she simply lowered her face into his steamy crevice and did what he wanted.

Nasty. So nasty.

She felt her pussy gush. It suddenly felt empty, lacking something essential. Her nostrils were immediately assaulted by the mustiness of his sweaty crack, and once again, she tried to draw back, but pressure on the back of her head held her motionless. It was the nastiest thing anyone had ever made her do. That thought alone, took her over the edge.

Yes, nasty. So nasty.

Suddenly she was kissing and licking her way toward the puckered ring that was his asshole. When he felt her tongue press against his nether lips, his tangy taste assaulting her tongue, he grunted with joy, hissing loudly as air escaped like from a deflating tire. Knowing that she was in control at this very moment, she worked her hot moist tongue lower and lower, feeling him lift against her assault, grinding his hairy ass against her pretty, tear-streaked face. She finally tasted the acrid rubber rings of his inter-nether hole.

Far from disgusting her, she was trembling uncontrollably, excited beyond belief. One of her hands found his throbbing cock, gripping it hard. Imagining her tongue as a small cock, she fucked Ralph with it as he wiggled with glee against her face – both of them now moaning with abandonment. Her rigid tongue probed deeper and deeper until it finally popped through the tight sphincter muscle, wiggling freely into the musty depths of his bowels. Ralph was beside himself with pleasure, grunting and groaning from pure joy. His pre-cum ran freely down her working hand, and suddenly, she was afraid he would cum. She wanted him to wait. She wanted it in her mouth. All of it.

After another moment of her tender administrations, she withdrew from her task and engulfed his rock-hard cock inside her wet mouth – all the way to its base. He groaned loudly before roughly pushing her head away.

"Jeeze, baby," he grunted. "Take it easy. You almost made me shoot my load."

She made a small sound of frustration as she pushed against his protective hands, trying to get back at the fat jerking cock just inches from her hungry mouth. That's exactly what she wanted, she admitted to herself fiercely – to taste his hot thick cum once more. Why didn't he let her finish him off? She groaned in frustration, then felt him lift her bodily, turning her around to face away from him, leaving her on her knees. The bed sagged as he knelt behind her body, her puckered asshole and wet open pussy exposed to him. She was his to do whatever he wanted. Accepting it, she didn't care anymore. Just do it! She felt his breath against her ass cheeks. Then he ran his tongue the length of her exposed crack - and it nearly sent her over the edge.