Click Bait Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer was standing out front of the accommodation block holding onto her cell phone, her only remaining possession, when the black town car pulled up. She had run into nobody which she didn't think was a coincidence. The block was usually busy with agent trainees coming and going but Chase could easily manipulate the situation so that all the trainees were busy, organise a training exercise perhaps?

The driver welcomed her with a curt nod and put up the privacy screen. Soft music played through the speakers and the minibar rattled when the car bounced over the odd bump but once on the I-95 the ride was smooth but the traffic was heavy, almost stop start.

"Fuck it! He told me to enjoy my last day of freedom," Jennifer opened the minibar and poured a double measure of scotch into a crystal glass.

She opened her phone case. Everything she possessed was inside it: her Bureau ID, the black charge card, a faded photograph of her mother and two hundred and seventy dollars in cash. She downed the scotch and poured another then tapped on the glass dividing her from the driver because she couldn't be bothered trying to find the button to open it.

"Yes ma'am?" the driver lowered the glass and half-turned his head but kept his eyes on the road.

"Is there a half-decent shopping mall anywhere near where we're going?" she asked.

The driver said nothing and closed the partition but the car glided to a halt ten minutes later. The driver got out and opened the door for her. They were parked in a VIP spot under City Center DC. A flunky opened the door to the shopping mall for Jennifer and welcomed her.

Jennifer just nodded and entered the shopping centre and looked around.

"Ok baby, let's take you for a test drive," she took out the black charge card and hit the mall spending about an hour and a half shopping.

Jennifer returned to the same entrance, a shop assistant rolling a trolley filled with her purchases. The assistant and the chauffeur loaded her purchases into the town car. She tipped the assistant fifty dollars as he held the car door open for her. Jennifer had withdrawn two thousand dollars in cash on the card, half expecting that the withdrawal would not be approved but the machine had dutifully spat out the Benjamins.

"Any more stops Miss?" the driver said as he pulled back into the traffic.

"Nope, just take me to wherever we are going," Jennifer said smugly and resisted the temptation to pour herself another drink.

The car pulled up outside the Conrad Washington. The driver must have called ahead because a valet was waiting with a trolley and another opened the car door and greeted her.

"Welcome to the Conrad Washington Miz Edwards. You have been pre-checked in so no need for formalities; may I have your keycard?" the valet held out his hand and Jennifer dropped the keycard that Chase had given her into it.

Jennifer turned to the car and put her head through the window and smiled at the driver.

"Thank you very much," she held out a crisp one hundred dollar bill.

"I can't take that ma'am," the driver gave her a dour smile.

"Fuck you can," Jennifer dropped the note on the passenger seat; she was a little emboldened by the scotch.

The valet led Jennifer past a bank of elevators and took her to a VIP elevator and swiped her keycard. He studied his shoes as the elevator shot up to the VIP floor and then led her to a suite and opened the door for her. Jennifer only half listened as the valet demonstrated all of the amenities in the suite, she was busting for a leak.

"Just put them all on the bed," Jennifer pointed to the king-size bed made up with Egyptian-cotton sheets when the second valet arrived with her purchases.

She ushered them both out of the suite and crammed a hundred dollars into one of the valet's hands.

"Share that please," she closed the door and tapped the do-not-disturb button before she raced to the bathroom.

She just managed to pull down her jeans and practical cotton panties before she flooded the bowl with urine. Even though she had a penis she sat down to pee. She always had. When she'd finished her business she stripped off her clothes and pulled on a fleecy dressing gown. She looked around the suite and took it all in then she looked at the shopping bags, parcels and packages stacked on the bed.

"Fuck me!" she squealed and dived on the bed.

The buzz from the liquor had dissipated and she poured herself a drink at the minibar and unpacked her purchases and turned on the television. 'Welcome Jennifer Edwards' the television displayed the usual hotel greeting.

"Chase might at least have told me what name I was using," Jennifer grumbled.

As she did so her cell phone rang. It was a private number.

"Hope you're settling in well, you certainly took my advice regarding enjoying yourself. That card has taken a thrashing," Chase's voice sounded crisp and clear.

"You told me to enjoy my last night of freedom," Jennifer was a little miffed but she should have guessed that Chase had been tracking her.

"Good. Don't forget what I said about tomorrow. Dress pretty and dress young," Chase said.

"I get it," Jennifer eyed her purchases.

"Ok. Goodnight Jennifer Edwards. Have a blast but make sure that you're on the ball at noon tomorrow," Chase ended the call.

Jennifer thought long and hard about what Chase had said and a cheeky smile crossed her face. She worked her phone until she found what she was looking for and then she made a call. She provided her charge card details, her hotel room number and completed the transaction.

Jennifer used the commode and then took a long bath and enjoyed the luxury of the warm soapy water on her body. She sponged herself and incited an erection which poked above the foamy loam on top of the bathwater. She stroked it lazily and took her hand away when it started to throb.

"Don't waste it," she admonished herself and climbed out of the bath and put on the robe.

She arranged the cosmetics that she had purchased on the vanity and went to work on her face. For the last eighteen weeks of her life Jennifer had lived at the academy and had remained celibate with no need to make herself particularly attractive. She'd had a couple of offers from male agents who she knew were just tranny-chasers: men who had watched 'chicks with dicks' porn on the internet and wanted to try it themselves. Jennifer had declined their gracious offers and kept to herself and concentrated on her studies.

It was exhilarating to put on a face. Not just put on face but to apply the makeup skills she had learned growing up and make herself look beautiful. Jennifer's mother loved to dress up and put on a face and Jennifer believed she had inherited her mother's genes when it came to presenting enfemme. She had always loved being a 'girly-girl'. She enjoyed wearing makeup and dressing in lingerie, nylons, skirts, dresses and heels as much as her mother did.

Jennifer always dressed femme right up until she entered the academy and for the last eighteen weeks had endured wearing khaki pants, polo shirts, cotton underwear and sensible shoes. She'd always imagined that when she graduated she would dress like Agent Dana Scully: black power suits, coiffed red hair, black high-heels and perfect makeup but with a kick-ass attitude; cold and calculating with expert street fighting skills.

She certainly had the red hair and cold and calculating disposition but being just five feet tall and with a school-girl body shape with narrow shoulders and hips, weighing in at just over ninety pounds, she certainly didn't have the physique. When she arrived at the academy her instructors had thought she would be an early dropout even though she had easily passed the entrance fitness exam. They had been instructed to be extra-hard on her but Jennifer had surprised them with her strength and agility.

She completed her makeup: heavy on the eyeliner and mascara and ruby-red lips. She brushed out her hair. The highlights were starting to fade and she needed to visit a hairdresser but how she looked had been her least concern these last eighteen weeks. She padded over to the bed naked and stepped into the lingerie she had only just purchased: black satin bikini panties and matching bra to support her size 28 B-cup breasts.

When she'd had her breast augmentation surgery she had her choice of breast sizes and she had made the sensible choice and selected breast implants proportional to her frame. At that stage of her life she was dreaming of becoming a lawyer not a porn star so there was need for her to indulge in huge tits.

She slipped into a pair of fifteen denier hold-up stockings, high-gloss flesh-toned, the ones she preferred, then she slipped on her most outlandish purchase: a pair of Christian Louboutin black patent leather Sex Igalle pumps. The shop assistant had turned up her nose when Jennifer had asked her to find a pair that would fit her tiny feet until she had produced her American Express Centurion Card and then the shopgirl had turned the store upside down to find the $2000 pair of shoes.

She checked out her silhouette in the mirror and recalled the comment Chase had made about her passing for nineteen. If she took off the heels and makeup she could probably get away with it but the last thing on her mind right now was passing for a schoolgirl.

She doused herself in Chanel No. 5 and poured herself a glass of champagne and checked her phone. Her delivery should be entering the foyer just about now.

On cue, the hotel handset buzzed and she picked it up and spoke briefly into it. She hadn't had a cigarette for nearly a year but she was jonesing for one right now. She unlocked the hotel room door and left it ajar, dimmed the house lights, put her champagne on the nightstand and turned down the covers of the king size bed.

She lay on the bed in what she hoped was a provocative pose.

The door opened and a handsome man wearing an expensive suit entered. Even in the darkened room Jennifer could tell he had a sunbed tan. His dark hair was perfectly styled and when he smiled at her Jennifer caught her breath. He made his way over to the bed but was not presumptuous enough to sit on it; instead he looked down at Jennifer and studied her.

"You are exquisite if I may say so," he gave Jennifer that heartbreak smile again.

"You may say so Jorge. Now get out of that suit and join me on the bed, we ain't going out for dinner," Jennifer said curtly but her smile was infectious and Jorge took no time getting naked.

She was right about the tan which was too even and covered every inch of his body and could only have been obtained on a tanning bed. When he approached the bed he was already erect, a solid seven inches.

"You ordered the deluxe package ma'am, is there anything specific and am I topping or bottoming?" Jorge climbed onto the bed.

"Let's just go with the flow shall we?" Jennifer opened her arms and Jorge lay down on top of her.

Jorge smelled of expensive bodywash and aftershave, very masculine; his body was well-toned but athletic not body-builder beefy. He kissed her and Jennifer put her arms around his neck, she could feel his cock pressing into her belly. Her own cock was hard and dripping in anticipation.

Jennifer let Jorge kiss her languidly, enjoying the feel of a man's body on hers. Jorge was careful not to crush her, taking his weight on his elbows and knees but making sure she felt his cock on her. He manipulated it so that his cock was pressing on hers through the layer of panty satin and rubbed it in time with his tongue thrusting in her mouth.

Jorge was good. He should be for what she was paying the agency that had provided him.

Jorge kissed Jennifer and rubbed his cock on hers until her panties were soaked with precum and then he moved his lips to her ear and kissed and nuzzled her earlobe, then her delicate neck and then he moved down to her breasts where he took his time suckling her nipples, expertly using his lips, tongue and teeth until Jennifer's heels were skittering on the bed.

Jennifer eased his head from nipple to nipple as each became overly sensitive. She was so excited that she thought she would come if Jorge even touched her cock; he was using his hands to stroke and caress every inch of her body except her genitals, while his face worked her breasts.

Jennifer eased his face from her bosom; she wanted to kiss him again and he obliged, kissing her deeply and passionately and her fingers sought and found his manhood. It was rock hard and dripping, she could feel the veins pulsing. She loved the very manliness of his engorged appendage.

Jorge went exploring again, this time he bypassed her breasts and circled her flat belly with the tip of his tongue and slowly worked his way down to her groin. He teased her: licking the crease where her legs joined her hips, kissing her thighs above the welts of her stockings while his fingers gently stroked her nylon-sheathed legs, tickling the little creases at the back of her knees. Jennifer writhed on the bed as what felt like a thousand butterflies caressed her spirit.

When she couldn't take the anticipation any longer she entwined her fingers in Jorge's thick hair and tried to push his face down on her cock which was now proudly poking out the top of her panties. Jorge resisted until Jennifer screamed.

"Do it, damn you... do it!"

Jorge was a professional. He worked his mouth expertly on Jennifer's long thick cock, bringing her close to climax and then backing off before she came. Her precum tasted sweet and he lapped at it as copious amounts of the clear nectar that flowed from the eye of Jennifer's throbbing organ.

Jennifer pushed his face from her groin and picked up her champagne and took a sip.

"I need a rest," she gasped.

"Plenty of time to rest later my little flower," Jorge snatched away her glass and pulled Jennifer back down on the bed.

He struggled to pull down her panties as Jennifer tried to fight him off. She was pretending she wasn't ready to be fucked but she was begging for it. She wanted to feel that long thick appendage deep in her ass.

Jorge pinned Jennifer to the bed and kissed her as she writhed beneath him. He was careful not to hurt her but her body was toned and he sensed this little chickita could take care of herself.

"Get off me you lummox," Jennifer struggled beneath his muscled body but all that did was light up her pleasure centres as his cock pressed on hers, his tongue invaded her mouth and his hands mauled her breasts.

Jennifer reached out and opened the top drawer of the bedside table and her fingers scrambled around until she found the tube of lubricant she had placed there. Jorge snatched the lubricant from her and straddled Jennifer's body; holding her down with his weight.

He went about the business of lubricating the full seven inches of his phallus while Jennifer who had stopped struggling lay there and watched, fascinated by his beautiful organ. Jorge snatched two pillows and put them under the small of Jennifer's back and opened her legs and massaged a gobbet of lubricant into her anus.

"Ok. Do it. I want it now!" Jennifer reached for him and positioned his glans in her pink glistening sphincter.

"Are you ready?" Jorge teased her, rubbing his glans on her puckered bud.

Jorge held Jennifer down by her hips and slowly impaled her on his huge cock. Jennifer lay still, concentrating on relaxing her anus so she could accommodate Jorge's monster cock. It wasn't that long but it was thick, just the way she liked them. When Jorge was buried to the hilt in her anus she wriggled a little to position him just right inside her and then nodded.

"Ok, fuck me Jorge," Jennifer commanded.

Jorge began to slowly fuck the gorgeous young woman lying beneath him. He bought his cock all the way out of her until her sphincter ringed his glans and then pushed his way slowly back into her.

"Yesss do that," Jennifer sighed.

She wrapped her arms and legs around him and pulled him close to her. She kissed him passionately and rose to meet his thrusts, encouraging him to fuck her harder and faster. Jorge loved the way she used her anus, squeezing his hard cock inside her. Jennifer began to moan and Jorge fucked her harder as she raked her nails across his back and her heels on his flanks, encouraging him.

Jorge's cock did all the things she liked, it stretched her sphincter and pressed on her prostate while his hard belly pressed and rubbed against her own cock which was leaking copious amounts of pre-ejaculate. She was close to coming and told him so.

"Now!" Jennifer gasped into his mouth and rose up and drove herself against Jorge's hard body.

Jennifer quivered and spasmed and Jorge felt her scalding issue against his belly as he fucked her vigorously and orgasmed with her. Jennifer clung to him, writhing, using her internal muscles to drain him. The two lovers gasped as they kissed, bit, and sucked on each other's mouths. Jorge broke the kiss and held Jennifer down on the bed and fucked her even harder as the last of his long intense orgasm began to subside. Jennifer had specifically asked that her escort be forceful with her and Jorge pinned Jennifer to the bed as the last of issue drained inside her.

When he was done Jorge lay on top of Jennifer exhausted. They were both panting. Jennifer pushed him off her and Jorge rolled onto his back. They lay like that, the sweat cooling on their bodies in the air conditioning.

After a beat Jorge got up and went to the bathroom and returned with a washcloth on which he'd applied some fragrant lotion. He wiped Jennifer's taut belly, her penis and her groin with the fragranced washcloth and then he cleaned himself.

Jennifer's penis was still semi-erect and he stroked it playfully and leaned down and kissed her softly.

"How did I do? Did you get what you paid for," he smiled down at her.

Jennifer waved her champagne flute at him and he found the champagne in the ice bucket and topped off her glass.

"May I?" he raised the bottle and Jennifer nodded.

He poured himself a glass and joined her on the bed.

"You were perfectly adequate," Jennifer teased him but she leaned over and kissed his lips.

"Let's get room service and fuck again for a while but I want you gone by midnight; I need a good night's sleep," Jennifer kissed the tip of his nose.

*****

"You certainly obeyed my instructions to the letter," Chase commented.

Jennifer was looking out the window watching the still grey waters of the Potomac as they crossed the Navy Yard Bridge heading south. She was dozing; her thoughts elsewhere.

"Sorry," Jennifer shook her head and sat up in the seat of the nondescript government sedan.

"Two thousand dollar shoes, La Perla lingerie, Chanel makeup and perfume, lobster dinners for two, Veuve Clicquot champagne and the pièce de résistance, a male prostitute," Chase made a list of Jennifer's transgressions.

"You told me to enjoy my last night of freedom," Jennifer gave him a wan smile.

"Well I hope it was worth it," Chase chuckled.

They followed the I-295 and turned into Bolling Air Force Base, Chase's ID securing them entry. Chase parked next to a nondescript building that looked like it had been built during the seventies. The interior of the building had been renovated and modernised and Chase entered a passcode and gained entry to a small conference room.

Jennifer had considered what Donald Chase had told her yesterday: dress pretty and young and she had tried her best. She wasn't stupid, she had a good idea why he wanted her dressed that way but she knew better than to keep asking him questions that would only piss him off. Chase would tell her what she needed to know, all in good time.

She still had that Clarice Starling feel about her: plucked early from basic training and sent into the field on a dangerous mission. Isn't that why she had joined the Bureau in the first place, to see some action? To evade a life of drudgery working as a flunky for a law firm or as a public defender?