Click Bait Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dmitriy turned her to face him and she didn't struggle when he put his lips on hers.

He wrapped her in his arms and kissed her.

She tasted exactly as he thought she would: sweet but exotic, soft but resilient. Jennifer didn't struggle, she seemed resigned to her fate and he marvelled at how her body seemed to meld to his like it was meant to be. He kissed her, eager to explore her body but making himself take his time. There was no rush.

Jennifer tried her best to be non-responsive but Dmitriy was an excellent kisser and the feel of hard body and his manhood pressing into her body was incredibly exciting. Besides; wasn't it her implied duty to seduce this man so she could elicit confessions of his criminal liability? Wasn't spending time in his bed the best opportunity to do so?

Jennifer knew that she was vindicating her actions; justifying taking pleasure from this evil man because she had to admit that she was intrigued by him: seduced by his handsomeness, excited by his power... and yes... enticed by his evil.

There was something so incredibly bewitching and compelling about being on a bed with a man so powerful that he ruled a criminal enterprise that spanned the globe and could have her torn apart at a whim.

Jennifer put her hand to his face returned his kisses, adjusting herself on the bed so she could feel every muscle of his torso and his rampant penis on her body.

They both gasped, surprised at the emotions that were stirring inside themselves. Jennifer was supposed to allow herself to be ravaged but not to enjoy the ravaging and Dmitriy, intrigued as he was by Jennifer, was not supposed to feel empathy and affection for her.

Dmitriy slid his tongue into Jennifer's mouth and wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to closer to him, if that was possible; enclosing her in his arms, feeling her breasts pressed into his chest and her heart beating through her dress.

Jennifer's head was spinning; she felt so womanly and cherished. Dmitriy whispered in her ear, telling her that she was adorable and beautiful. She felt his erection throbbing against her body; her own penis uncomfortably tucked under her groin was distended. She responded to Dmitriy's kisses and they continued to embrace and kiss whilst enfolded in each other's arms.

Dmitriy guided Jennifer's hand down to his groin; impatient now, and she found his manhood hard and hot to her touch. Jennifer ran her fingers lightly up and down Dmitriy's shaft, gently brushing his fraenulum with a long manicured fingernail. Dmitriy gasped and pushed against her, encouraging her to tighten her grip on his phallus and stroke it. Jennifer wrapped her fingers around Dmitriy's engorged member and squeezed a droplet of pre-ejaculate, which she massaged into his glans. Dmitriy groaned into her mouth.

He eased himself away from her a little and reached onto the bedside table. Jennifer shuddered as he held up the stiletto, the blade glittering wickedly in the dull light. He put the knife to Jennifer's throat and she didn't breathe. She looked into his icy-blue eyes with adoration. He slowly cut Jennifer out of her dress, slicing through the fabric that joined her bar cups, marvelling at her creamy white skin, her pretty face, her pert breasts with berry-like nipples already erect in anticipation, her flat belly and those long, long legs.

"Magnificent," he whispered and dropped the knife on the nightstand and lowered himself to her breasts.

Jennifer gasped and cradled his head while Dmitriy suckled at her teats. He sucked and nibbled her nipples and Jennifer felt wavelets of pleasure burst forth from her bosom. She stoked his leonine head; his long black hair tickled her belly.

Dmitriy's lips slid along her décolletage, along her neck and he found her mouth again. Jennifer kissed him passionately, wrapping her leg over his and caressing his cock with her nylon-clad thigh, using the fingers of her free hand to stroke his glans.

Jennifer was delightfully surprised when Dmitriy slid his hand inside her tight satin panties and freed her erect penis. He had told her that he had never been with transgender woman and his audacity and boldness impressed her. She gasped and kissed him deeply and gripped his manhood; caressing and stroking it as she felt the pulse of his heartbeat in her hand.

Dmitriy rolled on top of her and lay between her legs and instinctively Jennifer opened them wide and then lifted them up and wrapped them around his torso, raising her buttocks so that their cocks pressed together, delighting in the feel of their throbbing penises rubbing on her panties and pantyhose. They ground against each other, pre-seminal fluid beginning to flow freely, saturating Jennifer's panties as Dmitriy suckled on Jennifer's bosom. They writhed together on the big bed, steadily building their pleasure and lust.

"Am I doing it right?" Dmitriy chuckled.

"Oh yes, you are doing it perfectly?" Jennifer moaned.

"You are ready?" he smiled down at her.

Jennifer nodded and eased the gusset of her panties aside and guided Dmitriy's manhood to her puckered sphincter, only the gossamer of her pantyhose preventing him from entering her. Jennifer relaxed. Dmitriy's cock was enormous; she had lubricated herself in the bathroom fully expecting to be fucked today by this evil crime lord. Why else would the lubricant have been provided?

But Jennifer was excited rather than dreading being defiled by the handsome tattooed gangster. She lifted her torso and pressed herself against Dmitriy who pushed forward and his cock split open her pantyhose and his glans slid inside her. Jennifer wrapped her arms around Dmitriy's neck and kissed him with fervour as she lifted herself up and pressed harder so that Dmitriy's long thick cock slid all the way inside her.

"Wonderful!" Dmitriy gasped as he felt his erection fill her back passage.

The tiny nerves at the entrance to Jennifer's anus were tingling with excitement and the head of Dmitriy's phallus pressed on her prostate.

"Now fuck me Dmitriy," she looked up longingly into Dmitriy's handsome face.

Dmitriy obliged and began to thrust his penis in and out of Jennifer's anus, extracting the tip of his glans to the very entrance of her channel and then burying it deep inside her, grinding his pubis into hers as his scrotum slapped against valley between her buttocks. His hard belly rubbed against her penis as he fucked her, stimulating her delightfully.

Jennifer locked her legs around Dmitriy; her silken-sheathed thighs stimulating his sensitive flesh. The two lovers clung to each other, rutting, gasping and growling; their mouths locked as they kissed, nipped and fondled each other, building their passion to its peak.

Dmitriy gripped Jennifer by the hips and drove himself deep inside her as he climaxed; Jennifer strove to meet him and cinched her heels behind his lower back, straining to hold him close as her anus spasmed and milked him. Her own member ejaculated hot semen onto her abdomen and Dmitriy's belly smeared the viscous fluid across her belly as he continued to erupt inside her. He began to thrust again and his spend seeped from her sphincter and ran between her buttocks.

Jennifer sobbed as intense feelings of lust and gratification washed over her and she had to admit that she also felt some self-loathing. How could she give herself away so easily to this man? Dmitriy kissed her and held her tight as they both rode their climaxes to fulfilment and Jennifer's self-doubt dissipated.

They stayed in bed kissing and caressing each other; Jennifer naked except for her pantyhose and when Dmitriy's short refractory period expired, Jennifer took him in her mouth and made him hard again.

Dmitriy threw Jennifer on her hands and knees and buggered her until she screamed with passion and ejaculated on his satin sheets and Dmitriy pulled her back against him as his huge throbbing penis ejaculated deep in her anus.

They rested for a while and did it again. This time slowly and intimately and almost lovingly.

"You are indeed an amazing and beguiling creature. I'm not sure I'm going to let go. I'm sure Katya can find another one similar to you. Not another like you because I believe you are unique," Dmitriy said as he put on his robe.

"Yes you are indeed unique and I might just keep you for myself," Dmitriy helped Jennifer up off the bed.

He helped her into her tattered dress which she had to hold closed around her waist. There wasn't much she could do about her ruined makeup, her frazzled hair, and the dribble of semen leaking into her panties when he showed her to the door and told her to go back to her room while he considered her future.

When Jennifer returned to her bedroom she was relieved to see that her suitcase was sitting on a luggage stand set against the wall.

"You are to unpack and put your clothes in the armoire. Dmitriy says you're staying for a while," Tiffany Crouch had crept up behind Jennifer and was glaring at her.

"He only likes you because you are different. He'll play with you for a while and sell you on. You'll be buggered daily by a bunch of swarthy Arabs in some shithole in the Middle East, or be forced to dress as a schoolgirl and poked in the poo-chute every day by some Japanese businessman and his cronies or worse... held in one of those bordellos that Vlad operates, servicing a continual line-up of losers," Tiffany hissed.

"Why do you hate me?" Jennifer asked.

"I don't hate you; I pity you," Tiffany slammed the door on her way out.

Jennifer strode over to her suitcase and took everything out and put it away in the armoire. She looked around the room to see if there were any cameras. There was nothing obvious but with technology today she could be being watched and would never know about it.

She put her back to the room trying to shield the suitcase as much as possible and opened the secret compartment at the bottom of case.

The tracking device was gone.

Jennifer thought she was going to faint. She could feel her heart pounding and the blood rushing in her ears. She couldn't breathe. She madly pulled at the lining of the case hoping forlornly that the device was still there but it wasn't.

The door opened and Tiffany popped her head inside the room.

"Dinner in one hour. Dress appropriately," she said dryly and shut the door.

Jennifer was terrified but her FBI training kicked in. She kept calm and began to get ready for dinner. If Dmitriy's men had found the tracking device he surely knew about it but she was still alive. She was still about to have dinner with him. He could easily have had her taken away and killed but for some reason he hadn't done that.

Dmitriy held all the cards. She needed to know what exactly he was up to so she dressed for dinner as directed.

She stripped and took a long shower, did her makeup and hair and dressed.

She wore a bright-red floor-length Saint Laurent slinky satin sheath detailed with spaghetti straps, a ruched waist and dramatic low back; it was split to the waist.

Underneath she was wearing flesh-toned Wolford Fatal 15-denier seamless pantyhose and had forgone panties to eliminate any lines or creases in her dress. A red Vassarette push-up bra with a deep centre plunge accentuated her meagre cleavage; she had selected a pair of red Christian Louboutin Alminette suede pumps. She'd accessorised with the silver necklace, drop earrings and a bracelet all set with emerald stones that Katya had given her.

Jennifer fussed with her hair and swept bangs in the mirror while she waited. Her fiery red locks, smoky eye makeup, emerald jewellery and bright-red lipstick complemented her luminous porcelain skin superbly.

Tiffany opened the door exactly one hour after she had last shown her face and beckoned Jennifer to follow her.

"He wants to see you in his office first; then we will dine," the resentment in her voice obvious.

"Why does he want to see me in his office?" Jennifer asked but Tiffany just gave her a blank stare.

Jennifer had never been so scared in her life. She half expected Dmitriy to greet her with a gun or a knife or for the floor to be lined with plastic with a body bag on hand. She was worried that no one knew where she was and that no one was coming to rescue her.

Dmitriy was dressed in a midnight blue two-piece evening suit distinguished by grosgrain jacket lapels and similar stripes along the outseam of his trousers. He had never looked so handsome. His dark skin and long coiffed hair manifested his power and eloquence; the only detraction on his features were the tattoos visible on the backs of his hands and on his neck.

He stood up as Jennifer entered and he smiled at her and indicated the leather chair in front of the desk.

"You look ravishing my dear. Every time I see you I am surprised by your beauty," he rested his hands on the desk and sat when Jennifer did.

Tiffany left the room, closing the door silently behind her.

Jennifer wondered if Dmitriy was going to kill her himself or have one his henchman do it. Would she be tortured? Most likely she thought.

Dmitriy opened a desk drawer and set the little back box down on the desk between them. Then he laid out Jennifer Edwards' social security card, driver's licence, student ID and credit card. He tapped the cards one at a time.

"You have three hundred and twenty seven dollars in your bank account and you are enrolled at the University of Maryland and work at the Market and Deli," Dmitriy smiled at her.

"It must keep you very busy because at the same time you are in your nineteenth week of training at the FBI Academy at Quantico Virginia," Dmitriy's smile became a smirk.

"What did you think was going to happen when you pressed the button?" Dmitriy tapped the little black box.

Jennifer knew that the question was rhetorical.

"Did you expect the FBI SWAT and Hostage Rescue Teams to rappel down from stealth-modified Black Hawk helicopters and arrest me and rescue you?" Dmitriy continued to tap the little black box.

Jennifer was rooted to the chair, frozen with fear.

Dmitriy pressed the button on the GPS tracking device and a little red LED began to flash.

They waited in silence for what seemed like an eternity but nothing happened.

"Oops," Dmitriy pursed his lips and made a two-handed 'awkward turtle' gesture silently marking the situation as awkward.

He reached into the same desk drawer and pulled out a small recording device. He tapped the play button:

'If her cover gets blown there is no way out. She's buckwheats. The upside is we have plausible deniability. Not that she would ever be found, but in any event we will expunge her Bureau records as soon as she is assigned to the case, she has no real family and very few close friends. She'll be a Jane Doe,' Mike Cole's voice could be heard pain and clear.

"Do you know what buckwheats is Jennifer?" Dmitriy asked.

Jennifer said nothing. She just stared at the digital recorder sitting on the desk.

"It means to be assassinated in a slow, gruesome and painful manner, Jennifer" Dmitriy grinned.

"This is what the Director of the 'eff bee eye' and his cronies think of you. There is no record of you ever having been a member of the FBI," Dmitriy steepled his fingers.

"There are no stealth helicopters coming, no SWAT teams. Mike Cole has retired to Switzerland where he is living comfortably off the very generous stipend I provide for him. Did you know he has a thing for latex bodysuits, whips and young men with big cocks? He was my best informant ever and I have many. Did you ever meet him?" Dmitriy pursed his lips.

"Of course not; you never met him did you? He was one of the faceless men in the ivory towers who send little darlings like to do their dirty work."

"You knew Donald Chase of course. He died in a car accident on the I-95 only yesterday; very sad."

"Uri Orlov's car exploded this morning. Nothing to hide there. I was sending a message."

"Katya Kuznetsova. Katya, Katya, Katya... I always had a soft spot for Katya; call it a weakness."

"Do you know she was here? Right here in this office yesterday evening, right after she dropped you off to Vlad. She was sitting right where you you're sitting now. I threw her a sympathy fuck. Well it was a sympathy fuck for me, she didn't really like it but it's amazing what a woman will do with a gun to her head."

"Vlad has her now. He's always had a thing for her. When he's finished with her he'll put her to work in one of his whorehouses. For her it will be worse than dying. Buckwheats right?"

"I wonder how long she will tolerate it before she takes her own life? But Katya is nothing if not resilient. Maybe she'll get used to being fucked by fat old men every day for the rest of her life, who knows?"

"Now you Miss Jennifer Jones... what am I to do with you?" Dmitriy smiled at her like the proverbial Cheshire cat.

*****

"There. That one," the man sitting beside Jennifer Jones pointed to a pretty young blonde girl who was looking around the mall expectantly.

Jennifer got up from the bench and walked over to the girl.

"Are you here to meet Stephan for the photo-shoot?" Jennifer gave the young woman her most dazzling smile.

"Yes I am. Are you one his models?" the girl beamed a brilliant smile in return.

"Yes. Pleased to meet you I'm Jennifer," Jennifer started walking towards the side entrance to the mall and girl followed.

"It's so exciting. How long have you been modelling for Stephan?" the girl beamed.

Jennifer wondered how the girl could be so stupid and naïve but who was she to take anybody else's inventory?

"Oh, there he is," Jennifer pointed to a handsome man in a dark suit standing beside a black BMW M4.

As they started walking towards the BMW a black Transit Van pulled up beside the two women and the young blonde was unceremoniously hauled into the back of the van which then sped off.

Jennifer kept walking towards the BMW.

The next day the driver of the BMW was parked in the Union Station multi-tiered parking garage and he exited the vehicle and popped the trunk and took out a leather valise. He opened it and had Jennifer check the contents: 10 one kilo bags of cocaine, double-wrapped in plastic.

The man handed the valise to Jennifer who was wearing a black Alexander McQueen pantsuit and camelhair topcoat. He just nodded; Jennifer knew what to do. Jennifer took the escalators to the mezzanine shopping level which was packed with commuters, tourists and shoppers.

She spotted the man sitting outside a Starbucks at a plastic table for two sipping a café Americano. He had an identical valise at his feet. Jennifer sat opposite him and put her valise on the ground next to his. She looked around and saw that no one was interested in them and opened the man's valise and peered inside to see bundles of US currency of the same denomination in equal straps of 100 notes each. All the strap edges were vertically aligned into a single organized stack and oriented in the same direction.

Wordlessly she stood, picked up the man's valise and made her way back to the parking garage and dropped the valise on the back seat and climbed in the car. The driver took the exit ramp. They had been in Union Station less than ten minutes.

Two days later Jennifer sat in the passenger seat of the same BMW M4.

"The man in the trench coat," the driver pointed to a middle-aged man wearing a fawn mackintosh and a trilby hat.

Jennifer got out of the car and walked towards the man who was sitting on a park bench feeding the birds at his feet.

He looked up at Jennifer and smiled. The diminutive young woman with the red hair wearing the navy-blue short-skirted suit under the $3500 red Dolce and Gabbana tailor-cut two-button blazer was stunning. Her face was pretty and her legs were incredible.