Client Entertainment

Story Info
To secure a deal, Veronique has to entertain the client.
3.9k words
4.34
22.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Veronique. I'm a 35-year-old girl from Los Angeles, currently working in the Netherlands as a management assistant. I have a boyfriend from Sweden, who I met during one of the many ex-pat meetups we have here in Amsterdam.

My boyfriend and I get along very well. That goes for all parts of our relationship, but for one thing in particular: I'm quite the slut, and he embraces and even encourages that side of me. I am a very sexual, high energy creature with a short attention span. My boyfriend is much more balanced.

Another aspect of our dynamic is that I am very submissive and that he is a natural dominant. That being the case, he is not at all possessive. He likes to give, and more often than not, what is offered is moi. As I mentioned, we get along very well.

This story, however, is not about my Viking and me. I'll save that for another time. This is about something that happened at work.

The company that I work for does ship repair work. Business comes our way from all over the world, and the contracts represent a whole lot of money. Think of millions. My boss Pieter is the sales manager, and one of the things he is responsible for is the huge contracts. Pieter and I regularly work until late, and we even have hooked up once or twice, so he knows about my vices.

We are in the race to get a contract from a Nigerian shipping company to do maintenance on five of their larger ships. It is a potential contract for tens of millions of Euros. Getting it would seriously increase my boss's chances for promotion (and mine as well), so he is serious about getting it. The delegation from Nigeria would stay over the weekend, and it is the company's responsibility to find them a decent hotel and provide them with some entertainment. Usually, this means arranging some blow, weed and hookers. This time it turned out a little different.

See, the lead Nigerian negotiator Nigel has seen me a couple of times taking notes during one of the video calls, and he requested for me to be the one to show them around town over the weekend. Of course, Pieter passed the request on to me to see if I would be game. I told him I was, but I joked that I doubted HR would approve.

Anyway, Friday arrived. I, my boss and our intern Sarah agreed to pick the five men up from their hotel. Before we continue with the story: My boss always wears a suit and tonight was no exception. Sarah is only 22, has a killer body and likes to show it off too. She wore a black miniskirt, a white blouse and killer heels. She looked like dynamite but still professional. Then there was me.

I asked my boyfriend to pick out the outfit (I do that often). He sends me to the taxi, wearing a backless silver sequin dress1 that was so short I was going to have a hard time sitting without exposing myself. On top of that, he sends me out without a bra and panties. "You are going to lose track of them anyway," he said. He knows me so well.

"Holy shit," my boss whispered when I entered that taxi.

"How far are you willing to go to secure this contract," Sarah asked.

"We'll have to wait and see," I replied with a devious smile.

We arrived at the restaurant, and our client was already there with the five members of his project team. We had a great time at the restaurant. Good food, friendly company and lots of wine. What more could a girl ask for? Our intern Sarah offered to take the youngest of the team to a club so that we could discuss business. Nigel thought it a great idea and suggested that we would go to a bar to "discuss and seal the deal," as he said it. Pieter nodded in agreement.

It was only a short walk to the bar, but it seemed like it took forever. The wine was probably to blame.

We sat down, and Nigel ordered two pitchers of beers and a couple of rounds of tequila shots. Even though I had way too much to drink I was not oblivious to the fact that all the men present were flirting with me. I tried to be modest, but after my third tequila shot, I didn't even bother anymore. I must have exposed my bare naked ass more often than I can remember. The guys didn't mind. If anything, it encouraged them. Hands were riding up my legs, some even squeezed my boobs and slapped my ass. I just giggled like a stupid drunk 15-year-old.

Just before midnight, Nigel turned his attention to Pieter (They both looked very serious), and I saw them discussing something. After ten minutes, I saw them shake hands, and Pieter was smiling when he walked up to me.

"We have Nigel's business, but he wants to make it official," Pieter whispered".

"What does he have in mind?" I asked.

"Well, he asked me if you are an as big a slut as he thinks you are. And I told him yes. He asked me if he could be a bit rough with you. And again I told him, yes. So Veronique, have I been lying our client?"

I replied, "No, I expect a bonus, though".

Pieter gave Nigel the thumbs up, picked up his jacket and left. "I've told Nigel I expect a call from you every hour. If he does not comply, I will inform the police. Have fun Veronique, see you in the office on Monday".

I kissed him on the cheek and turned my attention to Nigel.

"So gentlemen, what do you have in mind?" I asked.

Nigel sat beside me and put his hand on my thigh and began stroking towards my crotch. I spread my legs wide, so the other guys go to see too. My dress went all the way up to my waist, revealing my freshly shaved pussy.

"Look at this nasty slut boys," Nigel said as I felt two fingers enter my pussy.

The alcohol, fingers, and degrading comments made me losing control. That wonderful feeling that was starting to pulsate between my legs. I was going to be their whore for the night, and I already knew that they could do whatever they want. These were big rough men, and once you cross a line, there was no turning back. I knew I just crossed the line when I had my first orgasm on Nigel's fingers.

Nigel added two more fingers and started fucking me so hard that I got pushed back in my chair and I began to whimper. I could feel the other men in the bar looking at us. It made me feel so hot.

One of Nigel's colleagues put his hands in my dress and began rubbing my tits and started pinching my nipples hard. All I did was moan. I was now fully exposed in a - somewhat seedy - bar, nearly naked with a rising number of men around me.

I could feel them looking at me, and I heard them shouting degrading comments to me and suggestions of what they should do.

Then Nigel took command. "Let's fuck this slut in the men's room," he said.

Pulling me by my hair, they practically dragged me to the men's room and dropped me on the floor. Somewhere en route I lost my dress. The room was dirty. There was piss on the floor; the smell was gross and overwhelming. This got me even more turned on, because now I'm not just simply horny, but the added humiliation of the situation is making me feel like a dirty and cheap whore.

Around me stood about eight men staring at me, rubbing their crotches or even taking their cocks out. They looked so good, I crawled over to one of them and eagerly started sucking him off. They started calling me all those wonderful things that I like to be called: Filthy slut, nasty cunt, hoe. One of them even called me a fucking bitch in heat. All of it was true.

I got on all fours and spread my legs real wide, my ass was inviting to be fucked. "Please fuck this little slut," I whimpered. "All my holes are yours".

But Nigel didn't want to start just yet. He was looking to humiliate me a bit more. "Lick the floor first cunt," he ordered.

I looked at the filthy floor, and I knew I would do whatever he demanded of me. I put my mouth to the dirty piss-stained floor, and I started licking. The smell was terrible. The flickering of the fluorescent lights made me dizzy. My mind just went blank. In the background, I heard the guys commenting on my performance. I do so love the degradation and humiliation. My pussy started dripping, which did not go unnoticed.

One of the guys got behind me and slammed his big hard cock up my wet open pussy without warning. I yelped, but I continued licking the floor. It didn't take long for me to start cumming. The men noticed this too, and it riled them up. They got even more abusive and loud. The guy in my pussy came with a grunt and filled my womb with his hot sperm. He pulled his cock out and with it came an impressive amount of cum.

Almost immediately, my pussy was filled with another hard cock. I felt like I was in heaven.

After this second guy came in my pussy, another man took his (by now very sloppy) place. Almost by surprise, another man shoved his dick in my asshole at the same time. It was not my first DP, and I knew what was coming next. Nigel came up to me and started to push his big tool down my throat. I was airtight. God, how I love being right.

Most of the spectators were jerking their dicks, as they watched me being fucked by these three guys. Some of them reached in and pinched my tits but most just watched. The room was getting crowded, and new men entered regularly.

After an hour Nigel snapped a picture of me and send it to Pieter, with a message: "Sorry, Veronique cannot come to the phone right now. She is busy."

After a good while, just about every part of my body was covered in semen, strings of cum and drool were dripping from my face.

"Time to get up slut and get back to the bar," Nigel ordered me.

Sticky and filthy, I walked up to the bar and emptied two bottles of Heineken. I was so thirsty.

So there I was, buck-naked, cum plastered all over my face, stomach and tits, and cum leaking from my pussy and ass. My knees chafed and dirty from the bathroom floor. Somehow, I managed to keep my shoes on. I must have looked like one classy slut.

After I finished my second beer, Nigel walked up to me, "Ready for round 2 slut?".

"Sure, thing," I answered. I scooped a large wad of cum of my tits and licked it off my fingers.

Nigel's huge grin didn't do a lot to hide the fact that he really appreciated Pieter's gift. "Good to hear," he said. "I'm taking you to our hotel. Before we go, I want you to understand something. Me and two of the boys intent to use you properly tonight. If you decide not to come with us, then that is perfectly OK. We already had a lot of fun. But if you do decide to come with us, you will be our slut for the night. Be warned though; we do like to push our girls to and over their limits. So, are you game?"

"Let's go," I said.

"Sweet," said Nigel as he slapped my ass, hard.

Nigel called an Uber, and when it arrived, we all got up and walked to the car. Me - still naked and basically just huge cum stain in heels - and three huge black guys. The driver said nothing; he just adjusted his rearview mirror for a better look.

It was not a long drive, but Nigel was playing with my pussy the entire time while the other two guys were chatting.

"You in for some XTC slut?" Nigel whispered in my ear.

I nodded. Nigel gave me the pill and some water.

I think I dozed off for a little while, but I was instantly awake when we arrived because someone pinched my nipples to indicate that we reached our destination.

The hotel lobby was nearly empty, so the chance of giving a poor old lady a heart attack or traumatizing a young family was zero to none. We took the elevator and Nigel hadn't even pushed the button, or he ordered me to get on my knees and start sucking dick. I happily obliged. Those were some huge dicks. They were not gentle; each time I switched from one dick to another, they grabbed the back of my head and shoved their monster tool in the back of my throat. I could see myself in the mirrored walls of the elevator. My body glistened with sweat; my lips stretched over that huge cock and my throat bulging obscenely. I think I looked glorious. I felt so horny, and that was not just the XTC taking effect.

When we got to the room, Nigel ordered me to stand and introduced his two colleagues Jamal and Bob.

"Your name is Bob?" I asked, barely able to contain my laughter.

Bob didn't think it was funny, because he grabbed me by my hair, dragged me over to the bed and pushed me on it, "Ass up, you skank!.

A little shook I got on all fours, arched my back and thrust my ass high in the air. It didn't take long before I heard Bob removing his belt. I knew what was coming.

"Last chance, slut. You wanna quit and go home?" asked Nigel.

"No chance," I replied.

I heard the belt hitting my ass, followed by that glorious stinging sensation. I thrust my ass up higher. I reached back with one hand, and I started rubbing my clit. Bob sees what I'm doing and immediately goes to town on my ass with his belt. I think he hit both cheeks fifteen or twenty times. Could be more could be less, honestly, the pain and orgasms made me lose count.

That's when Nigel decided to join the fun, "That's enough, Bob. We want to see how big of a slut she is. No good if she passes out before we are finished."

Nigel and Jamel were already naked, and I finally got a chance to admire their bodies and equipment. They both had huge glorious cocks.

I laid down on my back with a pillow under my head, and I beckoned Jamal to straddle my face. "Fuck my throat with that big thing," I ordered.

His massive tool parted my lips and pushed down, penetrating my throat as he sat on my face.

I tried to keep my mouth open as wide as possible, so he could fuck my face with the full length of his massive black dick. And he did. He began sliding his hard black tool slowly in and out of my throat. After a while, he starts to pick up the pace. He was fucking my throat like it was my cunt. I laid with my head tilted back allowing my gullet to be continually stuffed. Finally, he just buried it deep, all ten or so inches down my throat, and pumped his jizz directly into my belly.

When he finished and withdrew and I just licked my lips. I looked at Bob and Nigel, signalling them "Bring it on", with my hand. You know Neo / Morpheus style.

Bob replaced Jamal in my throat, but he pulled my legs up high, holding them so he could access my cunt and ass at the same time. He began fingering my pussy while he fucked my throat. He started with a couple of fingers. They quickly slipped in from all the sperm still inside me. Then he stuffed in four fingers, and they went in too, with no effort at all.

"Hey, little slut, I think you can take more. I gotta see you take me."

I was to busy swallowing his cock to reply, but it was fine by me. He pulled his fingers out and proceeded to shove his whole hand inside my sperm lubricated gash. My cunt stretched and opened for him as he pushed on my hole. I groaned with his cock deep in my throat as his big black hand slipped into my pussy. He was in.

"Fuck, man. The little slut did it. What a fuckin' hot cunt," Bob said clearly feeling very happy with himself and his new slutty sock puppet.

I felt him make a fist inside me and he started fucking my cunt. I gasped for air every time his cock slipped out of my throat, but me being a little trooper, I kept on sucking him while he fist fucked me.

I saw Nigel come up to my wide open legs to get a better look at this delicious white slut getting fisted. Nigel started playing and fingering my asshole. He first poked one or two fingers in my butt, and I think he found it slippery and juicy from earlier from all the loads that were dumped in me. Frankly, I didn't even realize the entry in my ass as I was on the verge of cumming again from the pussy fisting.

I swallowed the cock in my mouth and tightened my cunt on Bob's fist. I was going into a shuddering orgasm. Before my climax ended, I received a mouthful of Bob's sperm. Bob pulled from his cock from my mouth and backed his fist from my sloppy cunt. That left just Nigel working on my asshole.

Bob and Jamal now joined in holding my legs apart, watching my asshole get fingered. "Hey man, think she can take a fist in her ass?" Jamel asked Nigel.

My asshole was certainly slimy enough from all the sperm, so Nigel's hand began pushing on my anal hole. I felt it stretch. I moaned, it widened more, and I could feel all fingers were in up to his knuckles. Nigel pushed harder, and I started whining. Nigel pushed still harder, my ass stretched, and he was in. My asshole wrapped around his wrist as he implanted his fist in my rectum.

"This is one motherfuckin' skank," Nigel commented to Bob and Jamal. He began working his hand inside me, moving it, twisting it, pulling and pushing.

I just lay there, moaning and groaning, nearly ready to have another orgasm. Then Nigel backed his fist out until it was positioned right in front of my anal entrance, stretching my hole wide open. He twisted his fist back and forth, rimming my anal ring.

I grunted as he kept my hole stretched, causing me to feel waves of pain mixed with intense pleasure. Then Nigel sunk his fist back in. I heard Bob and Jamal cheering him on, wanking their dicks.

I could feel Nigel trying to push deeper into me, and with each push, his wrist went in further. How deep into my ass does he want to go and how much could I handle? It didn't want him to stop; in fact, I wanted more. Nigel pushed in deeper, inserting more until half of his foreman disappeared into my stretched asshole. Nigel was getting more and more excited, commenting that he could feel the bottom of my rectum with his fingers. I was going insane, and I remember myself moaning "oh God... oh, God...yes...yes, fuck my ass!"

I could feel Nigel closing his hand, making a fist inside me, giving him a little more room to make an even deeper entry. Again he pushed, and another 5 cm of his arm entered my ass. I looked up, and it almost looked like he had his whole arm inside me. My asshole had to be stretched to the size of a soda can across, to accommodate that thick fleshy part of his arm right below his elbow.

Then that bastard Jamal started to flick my clit a couple of times, and I went wild into an earthshattering orgasm that nearly ripped my body apart. I screamed at Nigel to fuck my asshole harder while my body twitched and rocked impaled on his arm. "Fuck my ass!"... "Ram it in my ass, deeper... harder."

Nigel pulled back out of my ass a little and rammed it home up my anal chute until he hit bottom again. Then again he pumped his arm up my butt bottoming out deep in my ass. He repeated his anal fist fuck into my ass over and over, slamming his fist as far as it would go, forcing it until he hit the soft flesh in the deepest part of my rectum. Ramming my asshole like this was so arousing for him that he too was ready to cum. He ripped his arm out of my ass, and I screamed from the instant surge of pain as his fist passed through my sphincter so abruptly. Nigel grabbed his cock, quickly moving to my head and dumping his load all over my face. And what a load it was. I was drenched in thick globs of sperm.

My asshole was still wide open, and it must have looked really inviting to Bob and Jamal. It must have looked so inviting that they both shoved their ten-inch cocks in me simultaneously. I was getting double-teamed. Two black cocks fucking my ass at the same time.

Bob and Jamal fucked me as best and as long as they could, but in the end, it only took seconds before they began shooting their hot loads inside my asshole. When they finished and pulled their dicks out of my ass, Jamal stuffed his fingers in and scooped out a few globs of cum, which he offered to me.

"Like to have a taste of us, honey?" he asked, extending his fingers dripping with cum.

Like a good slut, I opened my mouth and accepted his offering of several sperm varieties enhanced with the taste of my ass.

Not soon after that, we all fell asleep. I must have been four in the morning when I woke up. I looked for my purse and my phone, and when I found them, I saw I that Nigel kept Pieter in the loop the entire evening. He did send a couple of pictures as well.

12