Client Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhondalee was reluctant to help me at first. However, after sufficient begging, the fact that eventually she could ask if the bullets had powder, and a promise to try to get my local bar association to have their next conference in Turks and Caicos, she agreed.

Amanda was arrested at the airport for bringing ammunition into the country. That usually carries a ridiculously long prison sentence of at least twelve years. Rhondalee arranged for her to serve only ten days in the best section of the women's prison (still definitely NOT the Ritz) causing Amanda to become frantic, before she had the bullets tested.

Of course I never went to Turks and Caicos but when Amanda was finally able to call me after three days in stir I let it be known that I had found out about her affair with Hugh.

Amanda begged and pleaded with me to forgive her and help her get out of jail since she had no idea how the clip of bullets could have gotten into her luggage. I told her that I'd get her out only if she agreed to an uncontested divorce with a split of community assets (not our personal ones) 70-30 in my favor and that she would exit our house within one month.

At first Amanda declined my offer. Two days later after she had been told that she would be transferred to general population, she agreed. I had the papers emailed to a law firm in Turks and Caicos and she signed. Several days later the head of the prison informed her that the bullets had been tested and had no powder in them, so they released her.

I stayed in a long-stay hotel the month that Amanda lived in our house before she got a condo near her school. I never saw her again, at least at the time of writing of this story, since we live in a big metropolitan area, she knew of my involvement in her predicament and was pissed at me, and I had no interest in seeing her.

***********

About six months after the trial ended and a couple weeks after my uncontested divorce came through, during a relatively low key week I was confused when my secretary kept inquiring about my plans for the weekend. "None," was my self-deprecating laugh of a reply. I had planned to take the next Monday off for a three day weekend and just work around the house and vegetate. I still hadn't gotten back into the dating game with any vigor although I did have a couple of sessions with high priced call girls just to retain my sanity.

Friday night after I had worked out and eaten a quick dinner I was about to vegetate in front of the boob tube when there was a knock on my door. I was surprised since I wasn't expecting anyone. I was shocked when I looked at my outdoor camera feed and saw that it was Melinda Jorgenson -- well actually Melinda Prentice since she had reverted to her maiden name after the divorce.

"Hello, Mrs. Jorgenson -- I mean Ms. Prentice -- I'm surprised to see you," I said as I opened the door. I was hoping that I hadn't either flushed or tented my pants because she looked just as hot as the last time that I saw her.

"Hi Brent -- you don't mind if I call you that do you, and please call me Melinda -- this is a social call not a business one."

I invited her in, got her some wine, and tried not to stare at her thighs or chest -- hard to do since her skirt was rising on her thighs and her blouse could not hide her Grand Tetons very well.

After about twenty minutes of pleasant chit-chat -- where I think I did disguise my appreciation for her assets -- and she was halfway through a second glass of wine she said "While I'm happy to just chat with you, Brent, I had a reason for coming here tonight."

"What's that?" I genuinely inquired.

"I wanted to thank you for being so kind and professional in the way that you treated me during the otherwise contentious lawsuit with my ex-husband; and even more importantly for getting me more than $25 million extra even though I was losing at trial," she grinned.

I gulped, regained my composure, and said "Why do you think that I had anything to do with you getting an extra $25 million."

"Because you called Betty and told her about my ex cheating with your ex, of course," she grinned even wider. "You didn't disguise your voice very well -- Betty is certain that it was you, especially when she found out that it was your wife who Hugh was cheating with," she chuckled.

"I...I...I don't know what you're talking about," I stammered, sure that my face was turning red.

She stood up, drained the rest of her glass, and then sashayed over to me and sat next to me on the couch. "That's OK; we don't have to talk about it. Let's just say that my upcoming offer is just because you were so nice and professional toward me during the trial."

"Uh...what...offer?" I stammered again, wondering how I could be a trial attorney and be so tongue-tied.

Melinda smiled some more. "My offer is that I want to give you $500,000 or, alternatively, a three day weekend with me and a possibility of a relationship. Which do you choose?"

I was gobsmacked.

I'm sure that I was opening and closing my mouth without words coming out; and I definitely had tented my pants. I don't know how long it was that I was virtually catatonic staring into Melinda's enormous azure eyes when she lightly kissed me on the lips and then with an even bigger smile said "Perhaps you need a sample before you make your decision."

It wasn't long after that comment that we were both stark naked on my couch and I was eating her pussy like I had been on a hunger strike for a month, and mauling her tits like I was milking a cow. After her first screaming orgasm I mounted her, she wrapped her legs around my torso, and as I pumped in-and-out I alternated between lightly twisting and sucking the nipples on her DD teardrop tits.

I didn't last long, but I didn't have to. As I started ejaculating into her tight pussy she shivered, her pc muscles clamped down on my cock, and I ejected spurt after spurt of seminal fluid into her vagina as she writhed and screamed.

When we were both spent, with a sheen of sweat covering our chests, I stared into her eyes. With more of a growl than words I said "I choose the weekend with you; and be prepared to have your ponderous tits fucked."

"Good choice," she grinned before she kissed me on the lips.

I stood, picked her up, and carried her to my bed to continue what was sure to be the best three days of my life.

************

It was not only the three best days of my life, the last two years have been the best two years of my life. They are all due to Melinda. We now live in her mini-mansion with her wayward niece and her niece's little boy for whom I am the male role model. We jet off to Paris, New Zealand, or Japan whenever we feel like it using the money Melinda got in the divorce. Also, we're getting married next month and I'm more excited about that than anything else in the world (except for fucking Melinda's DD tits, that is -- JBOL).

12