Climate Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we were both lying there, half-comatose, she maneuvered her lithe body so that she could fondle my testicles while I stroked the sides of her tits. After a few minutes of this bliss she quietly moaned "I can't believe that you fucking raped me again. Don't you have a conscience? What would your wife say? Does anyone know that you're a rapist?"

"Only you," I moaned, "only you because you're the only one I've ravaged."

"Now that you've had your way with me the least you can do is to wash me off in the shower; I want to get your stink off of me," she groaned.

I pinched both of her tits, sat up, then stood up and carried her like she was a monkey with her head on my chest, her arms around my neck, and her legs around my torso. "Whish way to the shower?" I asked.

"Left out the door then the first door on the right," she mumbled, obviously not completely with it – as if I was.

When I got to the shower I put her down on her feet and supported here while I warmed up the water. After we were under the warm water for a minute or so and I had soaped her up somewhat she mumbled "Don't you dare try to fuck me in the shower; my pussy is still sore."

I was starting to believe that her mind lived in "Opposite Land" where she actually wanted exactly what she said she didn't because within seconds of saying that she stroked my cock. My cock immediately responded; after it did she bent over pushing her ass toward it. It wasn't the most comfortable shower stall, but my cock didn't care. It penetrated her pussy and within a few minutes she was screaming in orgasm again, and I was grunting as I ejaculated.

We eventually got clean and dried off. As I got dressed in her guest bedroom she stood naked staring at me. I stared back. I had to admit that she had the best body I had ever seen in my life – and fucking her was – well it was other-worldly it was so awesome.

As she stood there naked she moaned "I'll bet that you think that you can just show up anytime you want to and take advantage of me, don't you asshole. Let me set you straight. My husband will be here about 6:00 p. m. tomorrow and if you show up when he's around he'll kick your ass. And don't think that you can show up early afternoon and rape me again. Got it?"

As she said "Got it?" she approached me and poked her finger into my chest again.

"Got it," I said in a serious voice, and then started leaving. As I passed her cum-soaked panties from the day before lying on the living room floor she snarled "Pick up those panties – they have more of you on them than me. I sure don't want them anymore."

So I picked them up and put them in my pocket.

The next day, early afternoon, at the time she demanded that I not come back, I arrived at her house, didn't even knock but walked through the closed but unlocked door, and meandered through her house until I found her in her basement workout room just finishing up with a client. Once the client left I popped out from my hiding place and said "You should lock your front door if you don't want to get fucked."

She beat on me with her fists and kicked at me, all surprisingly inept for someone who I had just seen bench press forty pounds more than she weighed while demonstrating technique to her client. Despite her feeble efforts within minutes my cock was again reciprocating in her consummate pussy and shortly thereafter she was screaming in orgasm as she milked another large load out of my rock hard cock.

My mind was so full of endorphins that I could barely function as I got dressed. "You bastard," she mumbled as she lay on an exercise mat with her legs spread and my cum running out of her pussy like an unattended water faucet. As I left, still with shaky knees so intense was my climax, I turned to look at her. She had her eyes closed, an evil smile on her face, and she had just run her finger over the cum on her sculptured thigh and was licking it off.

That night I again fucked Mabel more vigorously than I could remember. The poor woman didn't know what hit her. She was almost passed out by the time that I got done with her. The unsettling thing, however, was that I was thinking of Kelley the entire time that I was laying pipe in Mabel.

*************

Monday at work my mind would be sharp as ever for fifteen or twenty minutes, then suddenly I would have a flashback to Kelley's pussy and asshole, or the look on her face when she climaxed, or when she called me a pervert while squeezing her thighs around my torso. Fortunately the flashbacks only lasted a few seconds, so I was actually quite efficient at work. About 4:30 that afternoon, just after a meeting with my tree staff, my cell buzzed. I didn't look at caller ID.

"Jeff Masterson here," I answered.

"Jeff, this is Kelley Braxton. I'd like to meet about 9:30 tomorrow morning before our Environmental Class at 11:00; at the coffee shop on First and Pine."

I was a little taken aback by her politeness. "Uh, sure Kelley; could we make it quarter to ten, though, since I have a meeting that may not finish until 9:30 and I don't want to leave you hanging," I responded with equal politeness trying the best that I could to get the image of my cum leaking out of her pussy out of my mind.

"Great Jeff; see you then," she cheerily replied then terminated the call.

My mind was in turmoil the entire evening wondering what was going to happen. My thoughts ranged all the way from her telling me that she had reported me to law enforcement for rape to asking me to run off with her despite the fact that we had never even kissed facial lip to facial lip. Poor Mabel got another pounding that night in anticipation of my meeting.

When I arrived at the coffee shop I could see that Kelley had just gotten a table and had two drinks in her hand. I started with a simple "Hi Kelley."

"Hi Jeff," she replied with a smile. "I hope that I remembered correctly that you like a soy vanilla latte because that's what I got you."

I was flabbergasted; I didn't remember ever telling her that, but she may have overheard me tell someone else. "Exactly right," I smiled, taking the offered cup from her hand.

We sat at the table – which unfortunately was clear glass so that I could see her killer thighs and could imagine the bit of heaven between them – and just chatted for a few minutes almost like we were friends.

Then she surprised me again by saying "I think that maybe we should cool the repartee in the class a little since it might be interfering with learning. My suggestion is that for the Thursday classes that you take the first 20 minutes for the areas you are the strongest in and I take the next 20 for areas of my strength, and then we synthesize them the last ten minutes. For Tuesday classes we'll do the reverse."

I tried not to act shocked. "That sounds like a really good idea," I replied after a slight pause. "What do you have in mind for today's class?"

For the next forty five minutes we went over the materials we each wanted to present that day, and ended up with what I considered a very workable and informative curriculum.

After our discussion about the class Kelley made a point of demonstrably closing her notebook. Then she looked at me with a look I suspect Jezebel often had and said "I think that it would be good if we met at my house 9:30 on Tuesday and Thursday mornings to make sure we are on the same page for the class. I'm alone then so no one will disturb us."

"Uh...OK..." was my weak response. Then she continued.

"Don't view that as an opportunity to rape me again, however, you pervert. I know that you think that you're a super stud just because your cock stretches my pussy in a way that makes me orgasm, but I'm tired of you forcing yourself on me. Eventually, including if you knock me up, I'm going to have to get law enforcement involved even if the procedure will be very troubling to me." Her statement was concluded by moving her legs apart and licking her lips.

"I...I...understand," I mumbled. "Maybe we should go to class now."

"OK," she sneered, and as she walked past me she ran her hand over my crotch and then said "Sorry; but is that thing always hard?" and then walked in front of me out of the door wiggling her bubble butt. In fact that bitch had tented my pants with her "stretches my pussy" statement.

The class Tuesday went off very well. Our meeting Thursday morning included sixty minutes of me fucking her twice in positions I had never heard of before – The Wheelbarrow and The Mermaid – which she expertly finagled me into by protesting and wiggling out of other positions until we were positioned to her liking. Only fifteen minutes was spent on talking about the class while we were showering together and getting re-dressed before leaving for the class in separate vehicles. Just before I got in my pickup truck she snarled "Don't rape me again after Club tomorrow or on Tuesday, you bastard."

Of course I did "rape" her again (her words, I considered it simply "servicing" her) in the classroom with the door locked and her sitting on a desk and me in front of her after Club on Friday. I continued "raping" her every Tuesday and Thursday morning and most Friday afternoons.

On the few times that my mind wasn't clouded by a rush of endorphins I wondered what had become of me, and how I could have become addicted to her pussy and cock-sucking, and wondered how I could eventually go "back to the farm"(Mabel) now that I'd seen "Paree" (Kelley). I figured that I would eventually figure it out, and in the meantime simply pictured Kelley when I fucked Mabel – which happened just as regularly as before Kelley.

***************

Kelley and I continued with her charging me with rape three sessions a week and me stumbling along trying not to think about "leaving the farm" to go to "Paree" on a permanent basis when another fly flew into the ointment. The principal asked that Kelley and I take all sixteen class members on a field trip to see a coal burning power plant, wind farm, natural prairie, old growth forest, and offices of the Environmental Defense Fund. We would leave Friday morning and return Sunday afternoon, staying overnight in motels on Friday and Saturday.

The Friday excursion was perfect for learning, and I managed to be on my game in imparting information to the students on site without staring at Kelley's ass. Friday dinner was good too, as was our time playing games with the students until curfew at 10:30 where we sent the students to their rooms. I was wondering what would happen with Kelley when as the last students were walking to their rooms she poked her finger into my chest and snickered "Don't think that just because the lock to my room, 330, isn't working well that you have an invitation to visit me. Keep your hog in your pants," and then walked away.

Despite how over-the-top awesome my sex life with Kelley had been before that night I really had no idea what heaven on earth was until I snuck into room 330 about 11:15. Kelley was in bed naked, pretending to be asleep. I quickly shed my clothes, pulled the covers off of her, and started eating and fingering up a storm as her pussy leaked like a sieve and she almost pulled my hair out as she moaned and groaned through two hellacious orgasms.

When I finally stopped sucking her clit and fingering her pussy and asshole and moved up into missionary position – one that we rarely fucked in – as I inserted my angry cock into her expectant pussy she did something she had never done before. She pulled my face down to hers and gave me a kiss as smoking hot as a volcano. That first kiss did something to me. While every intercourse with Kelley was better than any other experience of my life this was on a new level.

I barely stroked a half dozen times in Kelley's pussy before I came like a B-52 taking off, and despite just having two other orgasms her entire body spasmed and she moaned into my mouth while still passionately kissing me. I know that I blacked out for at least a few seconds, but fortunately didn't lay on her and crush her.

When we recovered we continued kissing until she started stroking my cock. Soon we had a doggy fuck just as powerful as the missionary fuck. Then we fell asleep in a spoon position with my right hand on her right tit.

In the middle of the morning – it was probably around 3 a. m. – I had a warm wet feeling at my crotch. When I opened my eyes Kelley was sucking my cock and fondling my balls. Once she knew that I was ready she mounted me reverse cowgirl and bounced up and down on my cock while continuing to massage my balls. I fingered her asshole.

She must have inspired my seminal vesicles with her fondling because despite having cum twice earlier I probably shot the largest load of my life into her pussy. She had to stop fondling and bouncing when I ejaculated into her and instead just lay on my legs whimpering.

After several aftershocks as powerful as any orgasm that I ever had pre-Kelley I pulled her off my cock, moved her face next to mine. We kissed while I gently twisted her nipples until fatigue overcame us and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

We awoke late, and I couldn't have the kids see me coming out of Kelley's room. Therefore I acted like Spiderman when I awoke about 7 a. m., climbed onto her balcony, ultimately dropped down to the ground floor without startling any other guests, went into the lobby, and then up to my room – 220 – with a coffee in hand in case any of the students (the boys were on the second floor, the girls on the third) saw me.

Kelley was in a fabulous mood Saturday. All of the kids remarked about it, and her joy was infectious. About the only one not acting completely happy was me – not because I wasn't joyful, but because I was still in a daze from the other-worldly sex the night before.

Saturday night was a virtual repeat of Friday night, only this time I left her room by more conventional means about 6 a. m. Sunday Kelley was again in a jubilant mood that infected everyone else on the trip.

There was no fake talk by Kelley after Friday night of "rape;" not during the trip or any time thereafter.

When we arrived home Sunday the kids were effusive in their praise about what a wonderful experience the field trip had been, making Kelley and I both very happy.

As I drove home I was at the point that I felt that I couldn't "go back to the farm" since "Paree" was so spectacular. I didn't know exactly what to do. I resolved to put off a decision as long as possible and to try and maintain the status quo – the status quo being fucking Kelley Tuesday and Thursday mornings and Friday afternoons, and picturing Kelley in my mind when fucking Mabel.

In addition to Kelley no longer playing the "rape game" when we got together three times a week for almost every week for the rest of the school year, we kissed whenever we fucked. It was starting to feel more like making love than fucking ever since the Field Trip even if the intensity was just as great as before.

The last few weeks of the school year Kelley begged off our morning sessions three times because she was throwing up. She swore that she didn't have a virus or bacteria, and there was certainly no problem on Friday afternoons. Then after the last class session – which was just a party since all learning had already been accomplished and four of the students were going to college to major in some form of Environmental Studies – Kelley grabbed my hand and said "We need to talk."

"OK..." I apprehensively replied. "When and where?"

"My last client leaves at 4:00 p. m. tomorrow and my husband is coming home then to watch the kids for a few hours after that. Why don't we meet in Memorial Park behind the bandstand at 4:30; OK?"

"Uh...sure..." I stammered not knowing what to expect.

Kelley squeezed my hand – we NEVER had PDA – smiled and said "You deserve an explanation," whatever that meant.

************

Kelley looked great when she arrived at 4:28 – I was already there sitting on a bench remote from anyone else in the park – the next day. She sat down, held my hands, and said "I'm really a strange fucked-up woman, Jeff; I always have been. I have an over-active sexual imagination and fantasies, am addicted to exercise, and have a motherhood fixation that is more intense than it should be. This causes me to do strange things."

She stopped for a few seconds, sighed, and then continued. "As a late teen some of the things that I did would curl your hair. I thought that I had settled down when I married my husband Stan six years ago. However, the sex that we had before marriage was much wilder and more intense than after we got married. It wasn't the normal thing where after a period of years we just got mellower; it was almost instantaneous after the honeymoon. While I still loved Stan I longed for what I would call 'rage sex,' which is what really turned me on."

Another pause, another sigh, this time with a small tear in her eye.

"When I birthed the twins things got brighter for a while. I loved motherhood and I threw myself whole-heartedly into it. However, about the last eighteen months my "rage sex" desires came back with a vengeance, undoubtedly exacerbated by the twins going to nursery school and me starting my fitness training business during which I worked out with most clients and was active many hours virtually every day. Then came my 'apparition,' as I call it. I wanted to goad some upstanding seemingly incorruptible guy into 'rage sex.' That's where you came in."

"What?" was my weak response.

"Let me finish," she said, wiping several tears from her eyes. After a deep breath she continued.

"I picked you as the candidate both because of your reputation for being a straight-arrow salt-of-the-earth guy, big and good looking, and someone that I could have an excellent pretext to interact with. Things worked out as I hoped except for one aspect. I didn't count on the sex with you being the best of my life; I didn't count on your cock stretching my pussy in exactly the way to make me have life-changing orgasms; I did expect you to learn to eat pussy so expertly. I didn't expect to more-or-less fall for you."

She put her head down, sniffled for a minute or two, then without looking me in the eye said "I didn't count on this overwhelming desire to get you to knock me up. I'm 10 weeks pregnant with your son."

I stupidly jumped to my feet when she said that and cried "What?"

Fortunately when I collapsed she was strong enough to push me back down onto the bench, and the bench had a back and arms, so I didn't fall and hit my head on the ground. She apparently pulled smelling salts out of her purse – I guess that she came prepared – and put them under my nose. I was almost back to normal in a few minutes.

"Sorry to lay it on you like that," were her first words after I regained complete awareness. "I'm a really shitty person, but I'm hoping that this child will cure me of my sexual proclivities and I will become a perfect wife and mother."

"Not likely," I thought to myself, but I said nothing.

"Now I have some other news," she continued in a monotone. "Saturday my family and I are moving to Washington State, two thousand miles away, and it is unlikely that we ever will be back. No one – and I mean no one – will know that the baby is yours. Although you are much bigger and stronger than my husband your hair and eye color are virtually identical, and even many of your facial features are similar."

I was too stunned to move or reply. We sat there quiet, primarily staring into space although sometimes making fleeting eye contact, for the longest time. Finally Kelley stood up, kissed me on the forehead, and said "If you would like one last session together Friday at noon at the Holiday Inn in Springfield – far enough away so that no one will recognize us – by early Friday morning at the latest send me a text that simply says 'Have a nice and successful trip.' I'll then call you with the room number after I check in."