Climbing the Shamelessness Ladder Pt. 03

Story Info
Part 3 – Exposed and the centre of the party.
10.1k words
4.53
8.3k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Climbing the ladder of shamelessness

Part 3 -- Exposed and the centre of the party

INTRODUCTION

Here you find Part 3 of the story about the journey eighteen-year-old Joanna undertakes to get to know and conquer shame and embarrassment. So far, it consists of three parts. In the first, you will have read how she took her first nude baby steps at home and then a giant step when she exposed herself to her best friend Louise and her boyfriend Robert. In Part 2, you will have seen how she took another big step, but in a different direction, when she claimed the right to be naked at home, amongst her mum and dad and two brothers. Part 3, finally, for now, will see her meet her elder brother as her new self and, what's more, be exposed and be inspected at a party, under the guidance of that elder brother.

I hope you found Part 2 and 3 exciting stories. If you did, you will not be disappointed by Part 3 -- definitively a highpoint. Generally, I have tried to paint a picture of how things look, sound and smell and how the protagonists feel. It may not be for everyone, however. In this story, there is no penetration, for example. Or fucking, if that is your word -- fine by me, of course. But I know there is a category of readers that like my kind of story, with details of things, sensations and feelings.

NOTE: As in the earlier Parts, the main narrative passes twice. The first time, where we have a narrator, who talks of Joanna in the third person and we see the proceedings from an external perspective. The second time, IN ITALICS, where Joanna describes it herself, obviously along with her feelings. If you are in a hurry, you could skip the second version of the narrative, but to my mind it adds a lot of colour and detail. You will see how Joanna felt and what she thought.

STEP 4 -- NAKED IN PUBLIC, AT A PARTY WITH JULIAN AND FRIENDS

Julian arrives on Friday evening, unsuspecting of the recent developments at home. He will be home for a long week, that is, a week with a second weekend. All family members have had contact with him prior to his arrival, about how they look forward to seeing him come home, about things they want to do and mundane matters such as when to pick him up. No one has seen fit, surprisingly, to tell him of the transformation of Joanna. Surprisingly? Diane would not have done it, given pedagogical considerations. Her daughter must down the beaker she has poured. Richard didn't, rather because he feels it was not on his way to do so. It should be on Joanna's herself, or on Diane's perhaps. Ben? On the one hand, he was inclined to tell Julian, just to spoil Joanna's game a bit. On the other, doing that would have been a bit childish and, on top of that, he looks forward to the looks of surprise and embarrassment on the faces of both Julian and Joanna.

All family members are sitting together in the lounge when he is due -- save Richard, of course, who has volunteered to pick Julian up. The ears of Joanna, Diane and Ben prick up when they hear the car arrive in the drive and be switched off. Ben can't help himself. 'There's Julian. Time for a shock, Joanna.' Diane admonishes him. 'Show some respect, Ben.' 'What, for a naked sister? She's the one crying for attention.' 'She is not, Ben. She is just naked. You should apologise!' Ben pretends to sulk, but then smiles and says, 'Sorry, Joanna. I didn't mean it. I was just teasing.' He slaps his sister on the thigh. If anything, Joanna's tense mood is lightened by his silly action. 'Well, how can you help it? You're just a boy.'

Then they hear the men enter the hallway and Richard saying, 'Jules, you are in for a surprise. Brace yourself.' He sounds goodhearted and laughs. And there, they enter the lounge. Joanna shoots up and goes and stands in front of her brother. Julian can clearly not believe his eyes. He raises his arms and cries out, 'Joanna! Wow!' She says, rather: declares, 'I am naked.' He smiles and replies, 'So I see!... Are you gonna tell me why? But first, can I hug you like this?' She practically throws herself into his embrace, apparently greatly relieved by his implicit approval. Though she expected nothing else. Her bare skin is extra sensitive against his sweatshirt and jeans.

Then they all sit down again, Joanna naked for the first time in the bosom of her complete family. She sits alone in an easy chair, half-opposite the sofa to the left, on which Richard, Ben and Diane are seated. Julian sits in the easy chair opposite the sofa on the right. Joanna's legs are open. If we observe her well, we see her make a conscious effort to keep them that way.

'Phew, Jo,' sighs Julian, 'You have changed! My little sister no more! If you're gonna live like this, you better bring security. With us, your family, you should be OK. Do you want me to get used to it? Have you got used to it, mum, dad, Ben?'

Ben hurries to say, 'I haven't, but I like it. I have to be honest. It is kinda sexy. Look at her tits... sorry, breasts and vagina out in the open, for all to see... No hair too! Sexy... Can I say that, about my sister?'

Mum chips in, 'You can. As long as you look and don't touch. Well, maybe touch is OK, but only... You know what I mean. She IS your sister. Anything to add, Richard?'

'Well, I second what Ben and you have said. I haven't got used to it either. But I also second what Jules said. Joanna, you have to be careful and not take this experiment too far. Best if this lifestyle stays in this house.'

We see Joanna relax. No need to be embarrassed anymore. The evening proceeds like it would have, had she been in clothes. The family enjoys being together, more so with Julian home from college. Again, throughout, we suspect that she takes care to keep her vulva on show. And her breasts are hard to hide. We see Ben continuously cast gazes in those directions. Julian also finds his gaze lingering there for longer stints and he appears not in the slightest embarrassed. Diane and Richard are the best behaved. They don't stare or let their gazes flitter.

The next few days sees Joanna first thing bolt straight to her room to undress when home from school and then shoot downstairs again to join her mum or one or both of her brothers. Ben especially continues to eat her up with his eyes, is a bit more excitable than usual, but he behaves. He is not corrected by his mother nor by Joanna herself.

But it is with Julian that Joanna has the most meaningful conversations. They talk at length about what she is driving at. Julian has sexual experience, is on the ball at college and enjoys girls and all that. He can attest to Joanna being an attractive woman, that she has nice breasts, that she might work out for the benefit of her butt and that her vulva is very nice indeed, the way her labia minora stand out, and her prominent clitoris. For him, it is the first time he has seen a shaven vulva in real life and he asked and is given permission to inspect it at close range. She describes her experiences as a nude person at length, what happened that night at Louise and Robert's, how she presented herself to the family and how strong the emotions ran all around.

They talk about what next step Joanna might take to get to know shame and embarrassment. He promises to help her out. There is some urgency as he will leave again in a few days. Then he mentions he has a party to go to this Saturday, held by some classmates of old who are also home from college. Is she game going there and play? When she confirms she is, he promises to give these old friends a call.

He asks her, 'What are the do's and don'ts for you on this?'

'Good question. Thanks. You know, I am making things up as I go along. Well, I don't think I want anyone touching me. That could turn out randy. For sure, I don't want any sex in public.'

Julian smiles. 'Thank God, Joanna.'

'I guess the ultimate will be to be placed in a strange environment I can't control, really public, without access to clothes. Yet safe, so under control by someone else. That may be a bridge too far for now. But that party of yours should be within reach.'

She continues, 'So, if I picture the party, what do I want out of it? Louise and Robert were allowed to look at me closely and smell me up. That was a high! So, I want that again. This time by dozens of strangers.'

'Wow, Joanna. That is quite something! Not sure who will be the most embarrassed. It is going to be a big party, you know. About twenty-five, thirty of us, some of whom may bring partners. Mostly of my year at high school. Do you want me to ask them if any of your age group are invited? Do you know if any of your classmates is dating any of mine?'

'I am not aware. The age gap of three years is a bit big, but not immense. Yeah, meeting one of them would be awkward. But there won't be many and it is a risk I can't control. Well, it's part of the excitement too, I guess. What I really don't want is people taking pics. That could run out of hand. So, please talk this over with your mates. If you and them agree to police the situation, I will go ahead! I am so excited! Thanks a million for helping me out.'

'No bother. I will call the guys that host the party to see if they are game. I am pretty sure they are and, if so, they won't be cheating on us for the pictures.'

'That would be good, Jules. And I've just thought of something. I could wear a mask. I have a neat half-mask somewhere, which I wore to some fancy-dress party. Just covering the eyes. A small thing, but it will make more than half the difference.'

'Sounds like a plan. Then, let's think about your entrance. Do you want to leave the house in the buff, have me drive you to my friends' and arrive there naked?'

'That would be a thrill, wouldn't it? But mum and dad will not like it. They won't like me naked at a party. What other options are there? Drive dressed and undress upon arrival, either in private and enter the party zone naked, or undress in public with everyone watching. What would give me the biggest embarrassment?'

'Undressing in public, I guess? But wait, I have seen porn, where the girl had her clothes ripped off her body. How does that sound? Shocking enough for you?'

'Or cut off me, with a pair of scissors? Violent! So, people had better be careful in that case. Let's see... I lean towards that option. It makes for a big event and concentrated attention. And it will be very embarrassing... and exciting!'

'During the party, you want to be available for inspection. We can charge a few quid for the privilege! Chances are that that drives up the interest and you'll earn a bit of pocket money too. Can't be bad. For the rest, you can just be a party guest, a naked one. Lounge around and show yourself any which way you like. Don't know if there'll be dancing, but you'd be hot property. So, if you want it, there will be dancing!'

'I can't wait! Now, Julian, before we get carried away, you better make those phone calls and make sure they'll have me.'

'You wanna bet? But I will call them now.'

----------------

'Joanna, my friends agreed to all our demands and wishes. Including to charging for inspecting you. They thought that would be funny. And they will personally kill anyone that takes pictures of you. A shame, they said, because we could charge more good money for the privilege. They said they will make sure there is dancing, as there are a few girls coming. Just a few, but enough to guarantee dancing. One thing though. One of the hosts has a girlfriend at your school and in your form. Her name is Heather Jones. That name does not ring a bell to me, but do you know her?'

'No way! She is new-ish. Moved here just over a year ago, so you wouldn't know her. I have done a science project with her. She is nice. Artsy. Somehow, I haven't yet become friends with her. Maybe this will be the opportunity. Either she will love me or hate me after Saturday. The good news is, she is not a gossip queen. I won't say her being there won't add to my embarrassment, but, hey, that is what I want!'

'Then we're all set! Go, girl! I am on your side.'

----------------

Joanna and Julian drive to the party in silence. Full of thoughts, no doubt. Joanna has raided the second-hand clothes shop for some nice clothes she is not attached to. Not attached? She has quickly come to like the dress she found. It is a long retro dress made of red velvet, with a button-down front and puff-sleeves. Crazy... It reaches to just above the ankles. Ironic, as she got it for getting naked. Underneath, she wears a grey pantihose, simply an older item from her stockpile. Likewise, a lavender camisole. She had some trouble with the underwear. She did not have much of a choice, but managed to buy some second-hand, florescent pink sports panties and bra. They smelled clean. Funny, how buying second-hand underwear is almost a no-no. Really, but the items looked and smelt clean. Her attire is completed by a nice pair of red leather ankle boots, with sturdy 2-inch heels. Those are not to be cut up! She will look nice, naked and wearing cute little booties.

They have aimed to be a touch early, so as to acclimatise and chat to Julian's pals. The four of them gather around Joanna and Julian the minute they enter. They are excited too. Julian introduces his sister to them.

'Guys, this is Joanna, my little sister. You may remember her from when we were still at school. She was a little girl then. Sweet fifteen. But she has grown up. If you need to know, she turned 18 a few months ago.'

One of the guys remembers Joanna well, Julian's best friend at highschool, and a second does so vaguely, he says. The other two don't remember her at all. Back then, Joanna wore her hair very long with a fringe, to well below her breasts. Now it is shoulder length and parted on the left side. She feels a bit nervous as they study her up and down and back, undressing her already. Embarrassed.

Julian's old best pal speaks, 'So, from now on you'll act as if you are a guest at the party, right? Then, when the rest of the guests are there, we'll announce the event. Or, do you want to do that, Jules? That'll be rather kinky, and reassuring for Jo at the same time.'

'Yes, fine, let me do it. Because for Joanna, as you say, that'll be at the same time the most embarrassing and reassuring. I will not hide that she is my sister. But she will wear a little mask. People will earmark her and will wonder what all that is about. Might as well put it on right now. It won't be long now!'

Joanna says, 'People will ask why I am masked and I will just say, "You just wait and see!" Guys, hope you'll like me and what I do and that it won't spoil your party.'

'I am sure we will like you.'

Julian says, 'So, I will announce that Joanna will bare herself for the viewing pleasure of everyone. The method? Wait for this... We will hand over a pair of scissors for one Pound. For that amount, he or she can make one cut of one foot long in Jo's clothes. Straight or circular... We won't be too mathematical about that! Until she is naked. When she is, we start stage 2, the opportunity to inspect. For one Pound, the payer has the right to inspect Joanna for one minute. Inspection means: looking, not touching. But as close up as he or she wants. If the person touches Jo accidentally, he or she pays another Pound. If the person does so purposely, public flogging will follow! No, we'll see, depending on how wild the offence is. Of course, a person can pay twice or more times, as long as he or she does not hog the event. And... absolutely no photographs! We should police this actively. I am sure people will be tempted. We may have a Stage 3, when people are inclined to dance. Three Pounds will give you the right to dance a song with Joanna. She has the right to rest to! Stage 3 will last for the rest of the evening. Well, that is the protocol. Pardon the word and sorry for being so pedantic. Rules of games are always a drag, but are necessary. Are you all OK with them?'

'Phew! Sounds hot. Fine, charging for the privileges. What is one Pound? Should give Joanna some good, well deserved pocket money.'

And that is the agreement made.

---------

When the party really gets going, Joanna stands out as a special creature because of her mask. The majority of the guests are men. The women account for about a quarter. Everyone pays attention to her, including Heather Jones. It takes her a minute to spot and recognise Joanna, but then she heartily greets her. They may finally make friends! Heather's look matches Joanna's. She is dressed in a purple jumpsuit, tightfitting for the times, with flared legs and a big zipper at the front. She asks about the mask. Joanna smiles and tells her, 'Can't say just now. You'll find out soon, though.' 'OK! A mystery girl. I like that. Can't wait to find out what you're on about. You look fine, by the way, in your unusual retro-wear.' The trend amongst the handful of women is short skirt, tight top, bare legs and sandals. Joanna and Heather sit together and talk about what girls of that age talk about, girls on the cusp of leaving home: about school and college, clothes, clothes, clothes, music, music, music, boys, boys, boys.

An hour in, Julian comes to warn her. 'It is time. I am going to announce you! Good luck and an intense experience, Jo!' Joanna's expression stiffens. Heather, next to her, notices, does not say anything, but studies Joanna's face closely. We see a hint of irony.

Julian goes and stands in the centre of the room, claps his hands and whistles loudly with his fingers. 'Friends, sorry to disturb your conversations. I want to announce my sister Joanna here. Come on, Jo! Doesn't she look fine?' Joanna joins him with a forced smile. We notice no irony in Julian's tone of voice. Joanna does look fine, no question. Julian continues, 'Jo has a mission and she needs you for this. We figure you'll enjoy what will follow now. Some of you may be shocked, though. Do talk to Jo or myself, or your hosts, and say whatever you need to say. Freedom of expression, that's the key. What Jo wants to experience is embarrassment. Embarrassment at being naked in your company, at being looked at by your prying eyes. This is how it will go, if you will allow it. I have here a pair of scissors...'

And he dishes up the rules Joanna and Julian agreed with the hosts, accompanied by excited noises from the audience, clapping, wolf whistles, cheers of encouragement. He ends by holding up the scissors and saying, 'Who?'

There is a brief period of no sound, no movement -- all eyes on Joanna, who hides behind her mask, in a tense posture. Then a voice replies, a woman's voice, 'I will make the first cut!' Heather! Is she a friend or a foe? She pays her Pound and receives the scissors. She comes to stand right in front of me. 'I have an idea. Why don't you take your place on the coffee table? It will be a sort of stage, you see.' Assent all around, so Joanna moves and stands on the coffee table. Heather looks at her, but still wears a mischievous smile. 'Yeah, much better, but why don't you go down on all fours? After all, you want to play the dog here... Help yourself!' Again, we see Joanna stiffen and clench her fists. Who knows what she is thinking, but she relaxes again and complies. Right, she wants the degradation! There she is, a nice girl in nice clothes, on her hands and knees, waiting.

With two fingers, Heather lifts up Joanna's dress at her butt and snips off the fabric she is holding. The rest of the dress back down again, the result is a roughly circular hole. Through this hole we get our first glimpse of what is hidden below: the grey pantihose and pink panties. Triumphantly holding the scissors high, Heather turns to the audience and exclaims, 'Who is next?' The response is immediate now. A quick-moving sequence of guys and gals takes turns to cut away Joanna's clothes. The first few take up where Heather left off and concentrate on the area around her bottom, pinching the pantihose through the hole and cutting a hole directly underneath that in the dress. Rather than extending these two holes, people dive deeper in and target the next layer, that of her panties. No half measures! The waist band of her panties is severed, rendering the garment sloppy and useless in a single cut. So, the crack of her ass is the first naughty flesh to be revealed! The skirt of the dress hanging down from her bottom is removed in half a dozen goes, immediately followed by that section of the pantihose and the panties. You can imagine the excitement among the audience grows as baring her cunt grows closer. As chance has it (but was it chance?), Heather is the one that cuts away the final bit of the panties and reveals the vagina opening. What Joanna will feel, now that air instead of fabric touches that opening, we can only guess. And Heather, what does she feel? We know Joanna does not move, but do we pay enough attention to any sharp intakes of breath or exhalations? Heather smiles and hands the scissors to the next person.