Clitoris of Chaos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She must have known that I was following her, indeed she must have wanted it. She walked slowly and carefully as I followed a couple of paces behind, my eyes fixed on the clenching and unclenching of her buttocks, just visible through the thin, loosefitting material of her garments. Soon enough, she had led me back towards the harbour and stopped short in front of a badly neglected warehouse on an out of the way wharf. She turned and, fixing her dark eyes on me, reached into the collar of her kameez. She pulled out a well sized, iron key that must have been hanging between her smallish breasts from her neck by a thin gold chain. She fitted the key into the lock of the warehouse door and pulled it open. I entered the warehouse seemingly at her command and she followed, locking the door behind us."

"The warehouse was sparsely populated with some roughly piled hessian sacks of lentils and other pulses. The air was permeated with the smell of dried spices and I stood, dumbly, aroused and lost in the middle of this strange but familiar environment. The dark woman, without ever taking her hypnotic eyes of mine, approached me and carefully, deliberately, unbuttoned my shirt. I let it fall to the floor and placed my hands on the bottom of her bright, turquoise kameez. She raised her arms and I lifted the vestment up and over her head. Her long, thick, dark hair cascaded down both over her back and her chest and I reached out to push it back behind her shoulders, exposing, too small, but well formed breasts, with little pinpricks of nipples surrounded by two muddy areolae. In turn this stranger reached out and undid my belt. She helped me out of my trousers and I stood, helpless and aroused, my penis upright and erect, expectant and needy. I knelt and untied the string which held her salwaar in place above her narrow hips. I pulled the pants off over her flared thighes to reveal two prominent hipbones which accentuated the muscles of the abdomen into a little triangle, that drew the eye down towards the mass of her pubic triangle and the swelling of her mons."

"The woman, now completely naked, retained a kind of haughty elegance even as she bit her lower lip in greedy expectation and leaned back against the rough hessian of a stack of lentil bags. She spread her legs and with her index and middle finger spread open her labia revealing, the hidden jumble of her genitalia, all strange folds and valleys of dark, sensitive skin. Gentlemen, you will not believe me, when I tell you that I willingly pressed my face into her cunt and, with a little guidance, pressed my tongue against a small swelling somewhere above the opening of her vagina. A sour wetness filled my mouth as I began to lick that little nub of flesh."

"The hungry, haughty, little bitch pressed my head to her crotch and pulled my hair as she whimpered and moaned. No prostitute I have ever slept with, and as a sailor we have all slept with many, ever needed to be touched in quite the same way. She gasped and cried out as I licked and licked in total abandonment. She grabbed my wrist and pushed my hand towards her cunt. Instinctively, I stuck two fingers into her hole and felt, the slick, striated muscles of her vagina clenching around my fingers. She started to buck against me as I rubbed hard against the top wall of her void and not long after I felt her body spasm around me, as she cried out something incomprehensible in her own tongue."

"Her body went limp and she fell back giggling against the lentils. She placed a hand under my shoulders and pulled me gently to her breast. I could hear her heart beating and feel the soft, pliable flesh of her small breasts squash under the stubbled skin of my cheek. It's not important, gentleman, but, almost out of kindness I suspect, she reached out and pulled me off to a quick sharp orgasm. We lay together for a while, but it soon became apparent that I was to leave. She didn't move or make any attempt to cover herself up as I put on my clothes. I tried to take in the sight of this beautiful, young, dark woman slim but curved, lying naked and unashamed against the rough hessian sacking of her family's meagre fortune. She smiled, unconcerned and somehow satiated."

"I have steered clear of women since, gentleman. One glimpse of the pent-up madness and power hidden inside the neat folds of their labia is quite enough for me gentleman. No wonder the ancients all promoted sodomy. They must have known the chaos lurking in the fundament of women, in the centre of their most secret place. They rightly set a veil over those elysian mysteries and set up Bacchic rites to keep the irrational inside its proper bounds. Oh I don't know what I'm trying to say gentleman."

And here, fortunately, Marlow tailed off and we were left nursing our drinks are our erections listening to the barely less incomprehensible chatter of the monkeys and other creatures that populated the dark recesses of the director's garden.

12