Close Encounters: Garden Variety Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She collected a few drops from the detached offshoot onto a tissue and held it to her nose. The smell wasn't flowery, more like a musk that made her think of men's cologne. It wasn't unpleasant, and the more she sniffed it, the more she enjoyed it. With the napkin to her nose, she found her thoughts drifting to the scent of a man ready to make love to her, the taste of his neck as she ran her tongue up its side to nibble on his ear and finally the faint saltiness of his balls as she ran her tongue over them and the scent of his pubes as she sucked him all the way to the root.

A new scent seeped in, hers. Darci looked down and groaned. Her panties had already been damp from thinking about Mary earlier. Now, they were soaked, and she could smell her arousal seeping through her shorts.

A quick dig through her purse confirmed her fears. She didn't bring an extra set of panties.

"Carla, I'm going to run home for a little while. I'm having a bit of a wardrobe malfunction," she called out.

"That's fine," said her boss, "I'm feeling a little flushed and think I may close up early. Don't forget your plant."

Darci ran back to her workbench and picked up the mysterious flora, then rushed out the door.

Carla locked the door behind her and flipped the open sign off, then stood there for a moment sniffing the air. "Damn girl, I don't know what got into you today," she said while heading back to her office. Pulling her pants and panties down, Carla sat in her office chair and pulled a tiny vibrator out of a secret pocket in her purse. "But you picked the perfect time to leave."

---

Darci was in quite a state by the time she got home. Except for a few moments, she drove the entire way with a hand in her shorts and two fingers sliding in and out of her pussy. She set the plant on the kitchen table before nearly tearing off her clothes. Back out in the living room, Darci flopped back on the couch, flinging one leg up onto the couch's back. Moaning with need, she attacked her pussy, driving her fingers into her sex with abandon as the heel of her hand slapped into her clit. So intense was her arousal it bordered on pain.

Her first orgasm crashed into her like a freight train. Darci slid off the couch onto the floor as her back arched and her shrieks of pleasure echoed off the walls of the living room. Almost as soon as her climax abated, her fingers began moving again but without touching her oversensitive clit. Her second orgasm took longer and the third longer yet before she looked around as if waking up.

What had gotten into her? Whatever it was, it wasn't done yet. Going back to her bedroom, she grabbed a bottle of lube and one of her toys. After snagging a towel from the linen closet, she returned to the couch, muttering, "This way, there's only one mess to clean up."

Darci resumed her previous position on the couch and rubbed the lubed head of the dildo over her sex. Her mind went to the nameless, faceless lover of her fantasy back at work as she slowly inserted the toy. She sat there for a moment, savoring the feel of a cock stretching her before starting to move it in and out at a languid pace. The manic urgency had faded but not disappeared, and she still needed more, but this next one would take a while, and she wanted to enjoy it.

---

Hours later, Darci woke up naked on the couch. She fell asleep laying on her side with her butt pressed against the couch's back so the dildo wouldn't slip out of her pussy. How many times did she come? Six? Despite the marathon of masturbation, she still felt horny, but it was manageable now. Standing up, she held the toy inside her as she grabbed her panties and slid them on. Next were the shorts since her panties weren't enough to hold it in place. Once she had those on, Darci pulled her phone out of her pocket to check the time. Smiling, she headed back into the kitchen to start supper for her and Mary.

---

Darci was standing in front of the range top, stirring her from-scratch Alfredo sauce, when the sound of Mary's motorcycle reached her. She had cleaned up a little and changed into her usual sundress in between cooking the pasta and seafood for tonight's dinner. The dildo from earlier now rested in an end table drawer out in the living room along with a few other toys.

The brunette shivered when Mary came in and called out, "I'm hooome!" Partly in anticipation and partly from the desire for the sentiment to be true.

A minute later, her lover came into the kitchen. "Hello, beautiful," Mary purred as she came up behind Darci. The brunette's breath came out as a long moan when Mary's arms slipped around her to cup her breasts. Darci shut off the burners and relaxed into her lover's caress. She smiled as Mary's hand slid down her side and under the sundress to grab ahold of a bare asscheek. Darci reached back and directed her hand further inward until Mary's fingers brushed across her pucker.

"Lubed up, I see. Somebody wants her ass fucked tonight."

Yesss," Darci moaned as Mary's finger pushed past the tight ring of muscle. "I've been turned on all fucking day, and I need to be fucked, hard every way you can think of."

As the finger began moving in and out, Mary whispered in her ear, "You know this is one of the times that I wish I had a cock to fuck you with. This tight little ass must feel amazing wrapped around a dick." The blonde directed Darci to a bare spot of countertop away from the range and pushed on her back until she bent over. Mary flipped the sundress up and knelt behind her lover. Darci moaned as the blonde held her asscheeks apart and licked slowly up the inside of her thigh. "Damn, you are soaked," she said before lapping up the juices that had run down the woman's thigh. Darci squealed when she finally ran her tongue over her pussy lips. Her nails attempted to scratch the granite countertop when Mary's tongue slipped inside her sex. While tongue-fucking Darci, Mary brought her hand up and began playing with her lover's ass again.

Darci pushed her back with her ass and turned around. "Strip," she growled while pulling off her sundress. A hand dropped down to her sex as Mary stood up and began swaying her hips as she unbuttoned her blouse.

"I don't think I've ever seen you like this," the blonde said as her blouse fell open. She let the shirt slide off her arms and fall to the floor behind her. Instead of bothering with the clasps in the back, Mary pulled her bra over her head and tossed it onto the floor with the shirt. Seconds later, her belt joined them. The blonde slowly pushed her pants down while continuing to dance as best she could, then kicked them to the side with her foot. Mary slipped a hand into her panties, letting out a little gasp as her fingers touched her sex.

Darci reached out and grabbed the panties, then used them to pull her lover forward. With a hand still gripping the panties, she reached across the counter and grabbed the kitchen shears from the knife holder. Mary gasped as she snipped through either side of her panties, then threw the shears into the sink.

"You were taking too long," said Darci as she yanked the destroyed underwear away, making Mary squeak. "On your knees," she ordered.

"I don't know what's gotten onto you tonight, but I'm loving every second of it," said Mary as she sank to the floor.

"You're going to fuck me later, long and hard. Now play with yourself. You don't get to fuck me until you come first." As Mary's hands went between her legs, Darci pulled her head forward, "I've always wanted to watch you come as you eat me out." Mary answered with a passionate moan and the sounds of fingers sliding in and out of her sloppy wet pussy.

A few minutes later, Mary's tongue stopped moving as her hips began to jerk from her approaching climax.

"Keep licking," Darci coaxed, holding her head in place, "and eyes up here, beautiful."

Mary locked gazes with Darci seconds before her face turned red and she shrieked into her lover's pussy. Down below, she tried to hold back the spray of liquid as she squirted all over the floor, adding to the puddle already there from the juices that dripped from her fingers.

"That's it," Darci cooed, "keep licking me. That's a good girl."

A few seconds passed before Mary jerked her head back, sucking air into her lungs and panting to regain her breath. To Darci's surprise, Mary dove right back in, breathing hard through her nose as her tongue attacked Darci's clit.

Darci pulled Mary's head away from her sex. "That's enough. Are you ready to fuck me now?"

Mary's eyes seemed glazed as she nodded. Darci pulled her to her feet. "Come," she said, leading the dazed woman out to the living room.

"What about the mess?" Mary asked.

"I'll clean it up later. I need you, now." Darci sat on the couch and scooted forward, then kicked her legs up in the air. "Your gear is in the drawer along with some more lube."

Mary opened the endtable drawer and found Darci's double strap-on with both dildos already in place and the bottle of lube. "Both at once?" she asked.

Darci reached down and spread her asscheeks. "Fill me up, lover."

---

The lifeform's main stalk stretched sideways to peer out the kitchen door at the two bipeds. It watched for a few moments longer to be sure they were well into their mating act before moving. Vines unfurled and gripped the plastic container as it tried to awkwardly walk on three legs to the edge of the table. Gripping the table edge, it half lowered/half fell to the chair below, then quickly wrapped a vine around the chair back's stile to continue its journey to the floor. It peeked out into the living room again as the noise quieted for a moment. The lighter-haired biped was directing its artificial mating appendage into one of the other's two lower orifices. But that was not the same place the darker-haired biped put the fake mating appendage into earlier. The two creatures finally achieved penetration, and the darker-haired one sighed in what the lifeform was coming to understand as pleasure. After working the appendage in and out for a moment, it began feeding the other mating appendage into the orifice above.

It had no recollection in its ancestral memory of the quadrupeds partaking of such an activity, but the quadrupeds also mated exclusively for procreation. The creature was quite certain these were both females of the species, and the goal of their activities was purely based on pleasure, not progeny.

As the lighter-haired biped began repeatedly thrusting its mating appendages into the other, the lifeform turned back to the puddle they left on the floor. Picking up its container, it scuttled across the floor and laid a vine in the liquid.

Joy radiated from the alien plant. These fluids were not nearly as nutritious as the red fluid from earlier but did not contain whatever made his kind ill after absorbing it. The other four vines joined the first as they drank deeply of the fluid.

---

"Damn girl, you really are insatiable tonight," said Mary as Darci languidly lapped at her pussy. The strap-on lay on the floor beside the couch, but Darci's fingers were still teasing her clit. "Back in the day when you and Derrik said you had sex marathons, I thought you two were just bragging. Are you good, or do you want more?"

"More," she replied, then went back to licking.

"Alright, but I'm going to get us something to drink and maybe a bite to eat before the next round," said Mary as she got up from the couch.

"Okaaay," Darci whined in disappointment.

Walking into the kitchen, Mary grabbed two large glasses from the cupboard and partly filled them with ice from the fridge door, then set one in to fill. Grabbing a paper towel, she went to clean up the mess she left earlier but found it completely dry with only a slight discoloration showing it ever existed.

A couple of black flecks caught her attention, and she followed a trail of them back to the odd plant Darci had sitting on the table when she arrived. Going back to the fridge, she switched the glasses and went over to the plant. From the looks of the dirt, it fell off the edge, hit the chair, then somehow flipped upright as it hit the floor. The physics and angles didn't fit, if it fell to the floor from the chair, it should have sprayed the loose dirt all around, but instead, only a little came out and happened to be directed at the puddle she left. It didn't fit at all, but it was the only thing that made any sense. Setting the plant back up on the table, she grabbed the second glass of water just before it overflowed and headed back out to the living room.

---

The lifeform lifted the vine that brushed the biped's skin so it could look at it. Their thoughts were light-years difference from the quadrupeds, so vibrant, so colorful, so dynamic.

And so frighteningly calculating.

But if it could befriend them and get its transmission out, not only could this be the perfect planet to colonize, but these "humans" were perfect candidates for his race's next symbiosis.