Close Encounters: Garden Variety Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tongue slipped from Mary's sex as she let her head drop to the couch. "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. Fuck, Mary, I'm gonna cum hard," she panted as Irwin's vine dipped down under her lover's fingers.

"Hold it, Dar, fight it as long as you can."

The vine touched the sensitive flesh of her folds. Darci's legs shook and her belly vibrated as she barely held back her climax.

The brunette's fingers dug into Mary's ass when a few seconds later, she spread Darci's pussy even wider and said, "Right here, she wants you right in there."

"Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Please," Darci pleaded in desperate gasps. A second later, she felt something much thicker than the vine enter her. It only took a moment for her to comprehend Irwin had twisted a few of his vines together. As he slid deeper, any chance of holding back her orgasm evaporated.

Mary sat down hard on Darci's face and the feeling of Irwin's vines vanished as the brunette's body spasmed. The moan muffled by Mary's sex quickly escalated into a full-throated scream as her bucking body tried to throw her lover off. She sucked in a deep breath of air, and the scent of Mary's arousal only drove her higher as she shrieked into the woman's pussy a second time.

"That's it. That's my good girl. Let it all out now," Mary cooed as she ground her sex into Darci's face.

It felt like minutes passed before Darci regained any semblance of control over her body, only to collapse into a panting, sweaty mess below Mary.

"Back in. Put them back in. Please," she begged between gasping breaths. When Darci felt Irwin's first tentative touch, she pulled Mary's ass down and began taking long licks of her pussy while catching her breath. When she felt the alien plant's coiled vines slip further inside her, Darci's fingers sunk into the soft flesh of the blonde's rear as she began paying more attention to the woman's clit. Without Mary, this entire experience might have been a disaster, and Darci wanted her to know just how much she appreciated her help.

---

Mary looked down at the twisted vines resting inside Darci's pussy. She was already convinced she would be in a similar situation with Irwin sometime in the future. However, she planned on waiting a while and letting the alien plant grow some more. The vines thinned as they elongated and even twisted together were smaller than her pinky once they reached Dar's pussy.

Darci may have been too excited to care, but Mary wanted to feel a little stretched when Irwin finally fucked her. For now, she relaxed back into Darci's tongue and enjoyed the slow build to her own climax.

---

Irwin was running on autopilot, still trying to process what had just happened.

Mary pulled his vines out of Darci at the very beginning of the woman's climax, for which he was extremely grateful. Even in those first moments, the chaotic pleasure of Darci's orgasm threatened to sweep his consciousness away. That probably wasn't true. The human women had experienced this many, many times in their lives and come out mentally unscathed. But he had nothing in his ancestral memories to compare the human's climax to, and it's easy to be frightened of things you don't understand.

He touched Darci again as the orgasm abated and was astounded by the intensity of the pleasure still coursing through her body. This was as strong as when she masturbated in the kitchen, and by this point she had passed well beyond her peak. Irwin wondered how humans functioned with bodies capable of climaxing. How did they manage to maintain a society and become as technologically advanced as they had? How were they not constantly having sex and enjoying this wondrous feeling?

Only seconds after asking himself this question, Darci asked, no... begged, him to put his vines back inside her sex. He examined her surface feelings closely as the tips of his vines entered her. There was excitement from having him inside her, contentment from her recent climax, and a strong desire to bring Mary to orgasm. But beneath all that was the low-burning desire for another orgasm. Her feelings of contentment appeared to be holding this desire in check, but each time his vines moved or Mary touched her in a particular place, it flared up and threatened to make itself known. It also never returned to the same low level, gaining strength with each burst of excitement.

He continued sliding his vines in and out of Darci as the woman lapped at Mary's sex. The orgasm earlier and her current activity were producing copious amounts of her sexual fluids. Although his vines were small and stretched, Irwin could absorb all the liquid she produced. However, he also knew the fluids were necessary for pleasure and comfort during penetration and only took the excess that may have otherwise ended up on the couch cushion. Once any of the human women's moisture touched the fabric, it was lost to him. He could still absorb it, but the fluids took on an unpleasant chemical 'flavor' that made him feel ill.

Mary's moans deepened and became more frequent as she ground her sex into Darci's face. Irwin matched his thrusts to Mary's rhythm but didn't notice much change in Darci's excitement. The woman was almost entirely focused on bringing Mary pleasure. Out of curiosity, Irwin touched Mary as her climax started and immediately noticed something very different. The woman's orgasm washed over her like a wave instead of Darci's explosion of pleasure. This made it much more manageable for Irwin, and he maintained contact throughout the entire experience. But Mary was also holding back. Where Darci let her body be ravaged by her climax, there were places in Mary's body she didn't let it touch. They were also the areas most badly damaged by the incident she showed him yesterday. The fear of pain hounded her orgasm as she fought the desire to tense her entire body as Darci did.

Irwin now understood Darci's intense resolve to help Mary, though she likely didn't know about this particular aspect of her lover's injuries. More importantly, he joined her in this resolve. Human bodies were capable of such wonderful feelings. They should be able to enjoy them to their fullest extent

All he needed was to become a little bigger, and he would have the means to make it happen.

---

A half an hour later, Mary sat with Darci in her lap. The brunette's body shook violently every few seconds as aftershocks from a second massive orgasm ran through her. On the end table, one of Irwin's vines had grown to many times its normal size as he collected Darci and Mary's excess fluids.

Irwin touched Mary's arm, "Is she okay?"

"She's fine," the woman replied, "That was a big one. It's going to take a while for her to come down."

"Is there anything I can do?"

Mary sent a mental picture at him of his cartoon self doing the same thing she was, cradling Darci and comforting her as she recovered.

Another vine reached down and touched Darci's leg, then sent the image.

Darci smiled as another shiver ran through her and mumbled, "Damn, I'm a lucky woman."

------

Mary and Darci made love out on the couch a few more times over the weekend but ended up leaving a couple large messes. Irwin could only absorb so much of the women's juices before the vine he stored them in was close to bursting. Sunday afternoon, they rearranged the furniture, putting the recliner on the other side of the end table to make talking with him more comfortable.

Two glasses of iced tea sat in front of Irwin's pot. Darci sat on the couch while Mary took the recliner. Both had a cat in their laps.

"So, How is it that you didn't make us sick when you came to Earth?" Darci asked.

Irwin's vines rode up onto the back of the recliner and couch to touch the women on the back of their necks. Their exposed arms would have been easier but would have put the tips of his vines within the cat's pouncing distance. Shadow was still a little wary of the strange plant but had apparently realized he had little to fear as long as he didn't try to eat it.

Irwin sent pictures of his seed getting washed and sanitized before getting put into a capsule and fired toward Earth. He then showed them when he first absorbed Darci's blood, followed by some DNA helixes switching genetic codes between them. When the last image appeared, Darci covered her mouth as she tried to keep from laughing while Mary covered her eyes and groaned. The image showed Irwin's cartoon face grinning wide as a fluffy, cute baby seal floated above his head, giving them a double thumbs up.

"That is not what they mean by 'Seal of Approval,'" said Mary.

"No, but I like his version better, and that's what I get for letting him use my tablet yesterday," said Darci. "I don't get that last part, but the rest makes sense. If you are looking to colonize a planet, you wouldn't want to kill the natural flora and fauna."

"I think it means he was able to change himself to be safe for us."

Irwin appeared in their heads, giving them another thumbs up.

"So, what comes next?" asked Darci.

"I should be asking you that. Near as I can tell, we just keep on keeping on until he gets a little bigger," Mary answered.

Irwin gave them another thumbs up.

---

Darci rearranged her morning routine to add in some time with Irwin. She told herself it was to keep his 'storage vine' full, but after a few days finally admitted to herself she really enjoyed her time with the alien plant, even if it was just masturbating with his vines resting inside her pussy.

Mary didn't visit the rest of the week, saying she needed to digest everything that happened last weekend, but promised to spend the night Friday.

Over the next few days, Darci struggled to find her love of the plants at work and in her greenhouse. They all seemed so dull and lifeless compared to Irwin. Thankfully, Thursday after work, she stepped into the greenhouse to a brand new splash of bright pink as her zinnias bloomed. It reminded her of why she came to love plants in the first place and went to work with renewed enthusiasm. Now the only downside of tending to her greenhouse was the constant little reminders of Irwin. Darci's arousal often reached a fever pitch by the time she stripped out of her sundress for her shower, and she often played with herself beneath the water before even thinking of soaping up. On Thursday, Darci at least managed to make it inside to the bedroom and towel off a little before grabbing her vibrator from her nightstand drawer.

Her clit complained at the first buzzing touch. Groaning in frustration, she put the vibe back with a sigh. To be fair, she could justifiably say she abused her pearl this past week and probably needed to give it a good rest.

While walking out to the living room, she wondered where these new fetishes came from. Darci loved plants but had never been sexually interested in them. Admittedly, as a teen, she broke her hymen with a condom-covered cucumber, but only because of its shape and size, not because she was interested in veggie-sex.

It likely had little to do with Irwin's vines, or her love for plants, or even that cucumber so many years ago. Her infatuation probably came from him being an alien. She had the vines of a sentient alien plant inside her pussy, fucking her, numerous times over the past week. Just the thought made her shiver with excitement. She was the first being on earth to experience sex with an alien, something nobody on Earth could lay claim to. Darci wanted to enjoy and revel in her uniqueness for as long as she could before Mary eventually joined her.

The thing with the seeds was more difficult to fathom. Yes, she badly wanted a baby before Derrik started cheating on her and their sex life crumbled. But there was something about incubating Irwin's seeds set her on fire, and she had no idea why. Maybe it was because she enjoyed the occasional sex marathon where she spent hours with a cock inside her. Maybe it was because She only kept them inside her for a night and not nine months. Maybe it was the lack of real risk while doing something as taboo as harboring a different species inside her body. Maybe her biological clock was ticking, and since she didn't have a husband to make a baby with, Irwin's seeds were taking its place. Or maybe... she just had a breeding kink and never knew it until this opportunity popped up. Darci hated to admit this, but considering how horny the idea made her, she was putting her money on the last one.

Flopping onto the couch next to Irwin, she lifted a vine with her finger. "Sorry, but my girl down there is all tuckered out."

"Tuckered out?"

"I want to have some fun, but I've played with myself a little too much and a little too hard this week. Now she's sore."

"Sore? That is a kind of pain, correct?"

"Yes, and I'll need a couple days to let my poor clit recover before we can do anything. Not that I would mind the feel of you inside me, I just won't be able to get off."

"Then you should allow yourself to recover fully."

"But I said I wouldn't mind having you inside me," she pouted.

"If you cannot orgasm, then any activities would 'leave you wanting,' and Mary said I should not do that."

"Irwin... sometimes a woman just wants to have something inside her. Getting off is not always necessary."

"Then Mary's advice should not be followed?"

"It should, but it doesn't apply to all situations."

"I see. When you said you were sore from rubbing yourself, that would be considered a friction injury?"

"You make me sound like a chronic masturbator, but yes, I think you could call it that."

"I would like to try healing you. Please remember that this is not like your science fiction shows where the healing is instantaneous, but it should clear up your soreness in a few hours."

"Two or three days of healing in a matter of hours is still in the realm of science fiction," she said, leaning back on the couch and opening her legs to him. "Does this mean you are closer to healing Mary's scars?"

"Yes, but I still have some growing to do," he said as his vine touched her. Darci lifted her head to watch as a second stretched toward her sex. "I could produce it now, but in such small quantities it would take many of your week cycles to heal her. Once I am bigger, I will be able to manufacture what she needs all at once. I believe it will take multiple treatments to heal her completely."

A milky white liquid formed at the tip of the second vine. "That looks like cum," she giggled.

"I saw this fluid in your fantasy and from the males in the videos of humans having sex. I thought you might appreciate it," said Irwin, sounding pleased with himself.

The vine dipped down and touched the droplet to her clit. Darci hissed at the momentary coolness on such a sensitive spot. Propping herself up on her elbows, she looked down at where the viscous liquid coated her clit. "Now it really looks like you came on me," she said in a half-moan. Reaching down, she spread herself open with two fingers, "My clit may be out of the action, but this may be a good time for you to learn about a woman's G-spot."

------

A few weeks later, Darci was lying on the couch perusing the web on her tablet when Mary arrived.

"Where's Irwin?" Mary asked, unzipping her jumpsuit by the door.

"Out in the greenhouse," Darci replied, setting her tablet on Irwin's end table.

Mary revealed the shorts and shirt beneath her jumpsuit before stopping and looking worriedly at Darci. "Did he do something to piss you off?"

"No, but I had to repot him and went overboard with the size of the new pot. I need your help bringing him back inside."

"Isn't this the second time you've had to repot him since he revealed himself?"

"Yes, but I've also changed his dirt out a few times in between. He's putting a lot of energy toward growing, and that quickly leeches nutrients from his soil," she said, holding her arms out as Mary came over.

"Does that mean I have you all to myself for a little bit?" she asked, laying down on top of Darci.

"You do. Now kiss me like we are high-schoolers in the backseat of a car. There are some things Irwin just can't do."

---

"My, my, my, how you have grown," said Mary when she and Darci entered the greenhouse a few hours later. Irwin stood in an ornate pot that nearly reached the women's knees and would need both women holding hands to encircle it. Irwin looked small and lonely standing in the middle of it even though he had grown significantly in the past few weeks. "Are you sure we will even be able to lift this thing?" she asked.

"I just repotted him yesterday, so the soil is still loose and airy. I also have this," with a foot she dragged over a flat, square cart for moving furniture, "so we only need to lift him over the house and greenhouse thresholds."

They decided to leave the roll-around cart outside on the patio and carry Irwin with his new pot out to it. As they rolled toward the house, Mary said, "Dar, I need to ask you, are you still interested in joining James and me one of these nights?"

"Irwin and I have talked about that a few times, and I think the answer is yes. He worries that I am denying myself some basic human need to have a male mate by being with only you and him. I spent a lot of time convincing him that many women live happy, healthy lives without ever being with a man. I'm not one hundred percent sure he believes me. Anyway, I hope to settle down with just you and Irwin in the future, but I also want to slut it up for a little before then. Weren't you going to break things off with James?"

"I was, once Irwin and I finally did the deed, but I think my worries about putting him at risk were a little overblown. It's been weeks and you haven't sprouted leaves or turned green."

"I also need a sample of a human male's semen," said Irwin as a vine touched their hands.

"Why?" asked Mary as they approached the house's patio doors.

"To duplicate its texture and consistency," he replied with a picture of cartoon Darci lying on the floor while his vines coated her with cum.

"Irwin! You weren't supposed to show her that!" Darci squeaked, her face turning red.

"It's all good," Mary laughed. As they set Irwin's pot on the concrete she quietly sent Irwin a picture to pass on. Darci gasped as the scene changed to her and Mary facing each other and making out as Irwin covered them both. A second later, both women raised their legs to allow two of the vines to slip inside their pussies.

"I'll need to buy some of that plastic sheeting painters use or that night will be one hell of a clean-up," Darci muttered while carrying the roll-around inside.

"First the breeding kink, now bukkake?" Mary asked. "What's gotten into you lately?"

"I guess having an alien plant for a lover makes a person more adventurous. Isn't bukkake a bunch of guys jerking off on one girl? In that picture, it was just Irwin. Either way, don't kink shame."

They lifted Irwin's pot over the threshold and onto the cart before Mary answered. "I could hardly kink shame when I put myself in that picture with you," she said as they rolled him out into the living room. "Honestly, I've never even thought about doing that until just now. Irwin, I want you to promise me your cum will taste better than the human version. So, Dar, when do you want to join James and me?"

"I thought I was out of the picture for a few more weeks," she said, letting go of the pot and scooting the furniture around to make room for Irwin's upgrade.

"I've been working on him ever since the hearing. He finally caved the last time I spent the night." The women lifted Irwin's pot off the furniture mover and put it beside the couch. After scooting the recliner up to the other side, they placed the end table sideways in front of him.

"All your vines are the same size, Irwin. Have you not been feeding him, Dar?"