Close Encounters Like No Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tingles she felt on her skin were quelled by a new, delicious sensation as Callum ran his middle finger down the tight trench of her butt crack. Up and down, Callum rubbed her, his stiff digit going deeper and deeper with each plunge, coaxing her to part her legs still further until he could find her moist heat, his fingers slipping upwards and slicking caresses to her pussy.

"Uh...uh," Beth moaned, as he reached underneath and caressed her outer lips, and his penis rubbed against her, the claims of fingers and that hard length of flesh making her gush. "That's as far as this goes!"

"Just let me do this for you," she heard as Callum moved to lie between her legs, his hands pushing on them until she pressed her feet into the bed, her knees parted and this lustful young man lying between them.

Callum moved, trailing kisses over her belly, and soon curled his long tongue around her perky nipples, lathering each of them with his saliva before sucking them, one then the other, between his lips. As he did this, a hand clamped on the swell of her unclaimed breast, his actions repeated over and over again.

Beth felt a rush through her body like never before. The uneasiness she had felt, from sensing the young couple's attraction to them and the moments of extended seduction by the pool, had not left her, and seeing and hearing how John was tempestuously rutting with Josie made it difficult for her not to succumb. Callum wanted something in return for having his wife taken in the ways that they could see and hear across the bed from them, Josie clinging to John as he took her in long plunging strokes.

Somewhere, in the farthest reaches of her mind, she still felt that what they were all doing was wrong. But Callum's way made it difficult for her to care, which suddenly felt unexpectedly good.

"Huh...Callum...Callum!" She clamped his head with her thighs and loosed a high-pitched groan as the sensation of Callum's tongue on her slit tormented her with uncommon pleasure and for its novelty. She quivered and gasped, "Oh! Oh God!"

Callum circled the tip of his tongue against her outer folds and then flicked rapidly against them, eliciting wracking cramps and trembles in her belly. He pressed his full lips against her, enveloping her sex as his fingers gently worked to expose her clit. He quickly indulged in nips and licks, harsher and insistent sucks upon her sensitive hood of flesh.

She was pushing up so far that she arched her back and bucked against his face, her hands then gripping Callum's shoulders as she stared down at the young man who was devouring her sex without reprieve.

"Fuck me!" she screeched and became aware of other hands on her body, gripping her breasts, one then the other.

"I'll let John do that too for you when we're through," Josie was heard to say, her voice coming out of the mist of pleasure that was drifting in. She gazed back at Callum and saw him kneeling between her legs, his thick penis arcing out from his belly. He had enough, but not as much as her John.

Callum didn't keep her waiting long.

Beth's gaze settled on his crotch; a hand then reached down to feel his thick length swell in response to her touch. She fondled and rubbed, and she felt Callum tremble, his penis twitch and noticeably stiffen. His balls hung heavy beneath it and she kneaded them, squirmed so that she could reach down to do so. She wanted to work him with both hands.

She'd go all the way with him, now that she had seen and heard what John was sharing with Josie. Aroused beyond bearing, the sight of them urged her on. She coaxed Callum to lie back and with her kneeling by his side, and within reach of both John and Josie, she began to stroke Callum's trembling cock, slithered her lips and tongue over the sides until she drove down on it.

Callum groaned as the woman, with her rich husband pegging his wife, worked him deep into her throat. She found a rhythm and glided up and down, exerting changes of pressure as she sucked. "That feels so darned good!"

Beth sucked, gasped, and gulped, her lips glistening, her cheeks flushed as she revelled in the feel and taste of him in her mouth. Callum lay back, and caressed her hips and buttocks, what he could reach, as her soft hair brushed his kin. He found the shapely domes of her breasts and stopped their sway over his skin as she mouthed him, the moist warmth of her both sensual and pleasurable.

She didn't look up, but Beth could hear him breathing deeply along with sighs of approval that seemed to come from deep inside him. His responses drove her on; she was oblivious now to John's presence beside them, and she bobbed her head up and down, back and forth on Callum's length and doing so faster and faster. She slicked her tongue up and down his length and kneaded his sac before she plunged onto him once more.

This was what she did for others, but from Callum's responses and how she felt to hear and see what John was doing with Josie, she wanted more... so much more. The moments being shared seemed endless and boundless. Both of them were still surging towards an unknown peak of unhindered lust.

With a husky grunt, Callum pulled out from her mouth, his swollen length shining and dripping with her saliva. He was taken over by pure instinct now, and truly became a predator, pushing Beth down onto her back on the bed and, raising one of her legs onto his shoulder. His actions opened the way to her moist and inviting heat.

Beth, still gasping and swallowing, in a vain attempt to settle herself, watched as Callum loomed over her and with a lustful look in his eyes as he took in her naked body and where he wanted to be.

She could not find the words to delay the moment of his possession of her, and she realised that she had to brace herself no matter what she said. Callum handled his hardened length with confidence, rubbing the head against her belly and inner thighs. Then he dragged the length of it up and down along the line of her slit. Beth's eyes were locked onto his now, her hands gripping his forearms. Her body ached with anticipation. Enough talk. Enough teasing. Enough temptation.

Her mind raged. "Just fuck me, dammit."

With that verbal cue and the sight of her shapely body, her slicked heat, and the pink folds of her pussy open to his gaze, Callum steadied his shaft and then drove into her with one steady thrust.

"Aah...ohh!" Beth squeezed her eyes shut as he entered her. "That feels so good...so crazy and good!"

Their crotches met as he filled her. For several impossible seconds, he stayed inside of her, pulsing and throbbing, enjoying her warmth, her wetness, and her softness. Slowly he withdrew, almost his full length, before surging into her once again. It provoked sharp intakes of breath as Beth surrendered to the rushes of pleasure, the bed underneath her sagging as Callum's thrusting and rocking movements steadily increased.

"You please me...how you please me!" he grunted as Beth groaned and moaned underneath him, his body caressed by her thighs before she locked her legs behind his back

He was fucking her. Every fibre in each hardened muscle in his young body was working now to well-tuned perfection, his penis filling her with thrust after thrust of hot lust. She clung to his neck and shared improbable and hot kisses with a young guy who was acting out the role of lover to perfection. Her spirits soared as she toiled to share in the act and was barely holding on. As the muscles in her crotch clenched, she felt every swollen inch of his cock as it passed in and out of her.

"Come on, Beth," Callum urged with a deep, raspy breath, "Up and round."

He withdrew for a moment and pulled her into a kneeling position and she stared down into Josie's face. There was a weak smile to be seen there.

Her breaths quickened and then strained. She then gasped. Callum slammed into her from behind, his crotch crashing against the rounds of her buttocks as he thrust into her in a driving and easing rhythm. He dug his fingers into her swaying hips and slammed forward with impunity, over and over again.

"Ah...sorry John! I have to do it now!"

She felt her husband lean in and share a kiss and a moment's interruption to what was being pursued with Josie. "I know and want that for you."

"Ah! Ah!" Beth's head snapped back with each rough stroke of his cock until she felt Callum's fingers twist themselves into the strands of her soft hair. She raised her eyes to the ceiling and was lost in the rushes of pleasure as Callum was working so hard, banging his swollen length into her as fast as he could.

Both their bodies were aching

She shuddered, it felt better than she imagined. His cock was so thick, so hard, so warm. Her pussy was so tight it felt as though it was trying to hug his cock as she slid him deeper inside of her body, her clamping and wrenching pussy. When he was in as far as her body would allow, she pulled back from kissing him and whispered hotly.

"Really fuck me, Callum!"

He pushed her down, withdrew and Beth turned to lie on her back. She did as she demanded and he was soon buried inside her hot wet pussy. He let his body weight fall against her and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He thrust in and out of her as hard and as fast as he could, his cock stretching her pussy and bottoming out at the end of her love tunnel. She began to groan and whimper in ecstasy. Her orgasm built and built, and when it broke over her it drowned her body in waves of pleasure.

"Are you there?" he gasped.

"Yes...yes!" she shrieked. "Callum! Yes, I am Callum! Yes...go on...go on! Yes!"

Callum could feel her pussy spasming around his cock, and with her screaming in pleasure for him, he couldn't hold it anymore. He shoved his cock deep inside her and rather than pulling out, he repeatedly thrust into her, feeling his cock head pushing against the end of her. His cock erupted, spurting wad after wad of his seed into her wonderful moist, and clamping pussy.

The reluctant woman he had first met was someone else now. She had changed and he knew that he would ache from what had been shared so tempestuously.

"That was so good...unreal for the first time!" he laughed in dismay and rolled off her. Callum lay down by her side and they listened to what was still being played out beside them on the wide bed, an insanely wide bed. It was as if the hotel, owners knew what could go down between people staying here.

His nuts were sore after what she had done for him. Beth had wasted him and what he saw in Josie's eyes as she reached out to reclaim him was different from other times, and when two became four.

"There's a first time for everything...my Beth being on the bed with me as I love with another woman."

Beth's caresses have not stopped him from claiming the younger woman who asks so much of his energetic and lustful ways of taking her.

John says it as he kneels between Josie's legs and trails slow kisses over her skin, from her ankles up and over her calves, behind her knees, then over the soft skin of her thighs, the fingers of one hand trailing over her pussy and prodding gently into her before he delights in the hollow of her tummy, her navel, the sight of her hip bones, her sagging but curvy breasts; all of them inflaming his senses. She's young, so vital, so desirable.

"Lift your legs for me," she hears him ask, through his caresses and kisses to her skin. She feels his lips nibble her butt cheeks before his mouth settles on her mound and his tongue begins its tantalizing dance over her slit. It moves from top to bottom, then back again, the tip pricking and flickering in unpredictable ways. "I'm going to eat you, Josie, you young beauty."

"Feast on me!"

She can only laugh, a sound that turns into a groan as she succumbs to his hungry claims upon her, and she's so unbothered that he pushes a small cushion under her buttocks to lift her closer and against his rampaging mouth. John reclaims her slicked heat, her thighs closing around his head and she shudders as he's kept on her.

"You'll wreck me"! she yells, succumbing to the shocks of her orgasm, mind and body becoming one, in no time at all, and because of what he's doing to her, in her, but not yet with her. She clutches for Callum's hand but he is lost in what is being pursued with Beth. The woman sure hid her wilder side from them!

"And I wanted to fuck you from the moment that I first saw you," she hears him confess.

"You're going to, so do it!"

She feels him ease away, her legs trembling from the thrill of his caressing hands and lips. She has seen how his penis distorted his swimming briefs, and now it will take her.

"Be patient for just a moment longer," he says, kneeling on the bed between her legs and close enough to allow her to grasp his sac and that length of flesh that moves as he reaches for the pack of condoms on the bedside table. "I mustn't forget to put one on, must I?"

"When I say so and not before." She sits up and John kneels as she moves closer and his penis slaps against her hungering lips before her tongue swirls around and over the domed tip, her agile fingers wrapped around the veined skin and working him. She'll gag if he humps her mouth in the deepening way that he now begins to pursue.

"More of that later," he kisses as she is pulled off him, her look glazed as if she's fallen into another world, having pursued an act with all but a stranger. "Lie down again for me, lovely Josie."

She feels his kisses on her thighs, the soft flesh that his mouth trails over as his fingers again work her slit until his mouth lands upon it once more and his flickering tongue darts in and out. She bucks her hips, then twists as his fingers trail down to her butt hole, and his thumb presses on her pubic bone then onto her clit.

"John! What you're doing to me is just crazy!" she calls out knowing that another orgasm is rushing to meet her.

The man knows it because he holds back, and relents in his taking of her, but his fingers continue in their beguiling caresses and pokes. Every touch is now devoted to her slit and pussy's walls. She's so wet that they glide over her enervated skin in featherlight caresses and tantalizing pokes.

"Don't go too far with those touches to me...you know what I mean! I'm not into that!" she cries out, her words at odds with how she feels to have his touch, and yet she is undeniably thrilled by what he has sought to do. She's just not into pursuing depraved ways of sex, but the best of casual loving with no commitments.

"Okay, Josie, so tell me when to stop."

He continues to entice her with his touches, both to her pussy and the wrinkled skin of her butthole, but in one they tease the edges only. She can't keep herself from trembling, bucking, and twisting her hips off the bed to meet his touches, the caresses to her clit taking her where she knows John wants to be. John's ways are like a masseur's caress, slow and deliberate, and she shudders again and is overcome with the rushes of an orgasm. She needed it all, what her nervy anticipation to be with him expected, and John's evident years of experience that have been brought to his taking of her, so far.

"I want more, so much more!" she cries out and wrenches free of his hold upon her. She wants to touch and caress him, to stroke the hairy skin of his chest, to trail slow kisses over his prick and take him, plague him with her touches, just as he has done to her.

He lies down between her parted legs and rests on his elbows by her head, gazing admiringly at her body at how her breasts are splayed, her nipples hard and proud. He kisses and slides his tongue slowly over the warm skin beneath them, then sucks on her nipples, rolling them between his tugging lips.

"May I lick your clit?" he asks with a devilish grin on his lips and gazing into her eyes.

"Think I can stop you?" she stammers, his touches bringing her on once more.

"No, but it would be better if I feel your hands on me while I do that. We can play...."

John's already trailing kisses down over her body as he finishes speaking and leaving no part unclaimed; her breasts, nipples, the hollow of her tummy as she draws in deep breaths of wanton pleasure, then down over her thighs, the soft flesh to be touched there. The pleasure builds up in her all over again, and she wants all of his attention paid to her clit, but John waits to do that. In expertly pleasurable ways he slicks his tongue over each side of her pussy and she feels only his tongue pleasuring her.

"You taste so good, Josie, so good," he kisses and his fingers slowly tease her lips further apart before she feels them enter her body, to poke and swirl.

"Go on!" she gasps and reaches for his head to guide him in his claims. "Are you ever going to let me do something for you?"

"I can wait. Just enjoy what is happening between us right now." He switches hands, but the attention upon her continues unrelentingly, his thumb gently working her clit as his fingers brush down and tease her forbidden spot. Together they slide and swirl over her wet, enervated, flesh in ways she has not known of before, the intensity of the seducing rhythm of his caresses making her buck her hips and claw at his skin.

"Oh...oh this is crazy!" she gasps as his fingers bring her to the edge before she tumbles into another orgasm, his fingers working her unrelentingly, faster, up and down over her slit and on her clit. She gushes as her climax engulfs her and she is dismayed at the effect that his touches have upon her, one climax following upon another. Callum's good, but this guy has taken her to a new level of experience.

"You didn't think you could do that, did you?" he smiles, moving over her to offer kisses as she clings to him and comes down from her highs, one wrecking climax following hard on another.

"No, I didn't! I had no idea until you came along and showed me," she laughs in some disbelief but in evident pleasure.

She meets Callum's smile but he resumes pleasuring the older woman who writhes underneath him, her legs caressing and failing to grip his body. It seems to have become an unequal contest between them as they fuck.

John saw, from her wide-eyed reaction to what he brought, that she was concerned about how it would go from now on, but she moved to take his long, arcing, cock into her mouth, slicked and swirled her tongue over the domed tip, then down its sides, cupping his balls in her hand as she did so. Her ways soon had him swell to the max, to arouse a tightening in his belly and the gnaw of hunger for her body that eating her out alone had not fully satisfied.

"Go on, you've got me now," he urged, as he held her head, and felt Josie's hair run through his fingers as she bobbed up and down on him. After several minutes she eased her mouth from his swollen member and met his kiss, swirled her tongue in his mouth as they kissed, sucked the breath from each other, and tugged savagely on his cock. She was in control for now.

"You're so long and so strong," she murmurs in appreciation and resumes her claims upon it, giving him head as he guides her in these claims upon him. "Do you want me to go on?"

"Yes, you don't have to ask me anything! Just do what you want! I'm loving being here with you."

She keeps on pushing him back, to make John lie down and allow her the freedom to do what she wants. She is also a little curious at the change in him; the pursuer is now the pursued and she mouths him in quickening and tightening strokes, taking what she can deep in her mouth as one hand kneads his nut sac. John groans as she pursues only slow kisses over his length, swirls in tantalizing sweeps her tongue over his glistening tip, moist with precum.

"Me again!" he calls out and she's pulled off him. "I can only take so much of that!"