Close Encounters of An Erotic Kind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arthur was quiet then and his face reflected his deep pain. I felt that he had become my friend and I hoped that he felt the same about me after only our brief time together. I wished I could lift his sprits. I turned to look into his handsome sad face, and I said to him. "Arthur, I am so sorry about your wife. While I can imagine the love you shared I can't imagine what it must be like to have it sundered. Can I help in any way? "

He was quiet, looking out over the water. I felt lonely for myself and on his behalf as well. I reached up with my hand and turned his face toward me, surprised at what I wanted to do for him. "Arthur, let me kiss you. Think about how that would be if Felice was here with you still."

I kissed him very softly and held the kiss for quite a long time before he began to return it at all, then very slowly pressing harder against my lips as his arms came around me. I snuggled against him, letting him know I was comfortable with the physical contact. I realized I liked being with him like this, that I wanted to give him this time with me as a gift. I knew he was surprised, as I was, but I sensed he also was very pleased. I let the tip of my tongue slip out and press against his teeth. There was no response to this so I pressed a bit harder and his mouth opened. So now we shared warmer kisses. More intimate. He returned mine and held me tighter. "This is nice for me Arthur. Is it for you?"

"Wonderful. Amber, you don't need to do this."

"I know, but it is sweet. I want to be sweet to you."

As I looked into his eyes I moved my hand to his lap. I could feel his erection. Firm, aroused from our kisses. I felt pride in that. I slid my hand along his length inside his pants. Gently and slowly. I heard his intake of breath. Then a sigh.

"Arthur, should I stop?"

"No, please."

I took one of his hands and pressed it against my breast. "Touch me Arthur. Be easy about it. Unbutton my blouse if you wish. I am lonely too, tonight."

He loosened several buttons and moved one hand inside my light bra, gently tweaking my nipple. I felt alive to his touch. I continued to move my hand on his sex. "Arthur, may I unzip you. I would like for you to feel my hand on you."

He could not bring himself to tell me he wanted that. I moved the zipper down and then reached for him. He shifted so that it was easy for me to put my hand around him and bring him out. I began to stroke his cock.

"Is this good, Arthur? Is this something you have needed? I want to give you this as a gift from a new friend."

I continued to move my hand on his cock, almost a friendly playing with him. Then I said, "Arthur, I have nothing on under my skirt. Will you touch me if I raise my skirt."

" Can I give you pleasure Amber?"

"You have already given me pleasure Arthur, from our kisses and from touching you."

So he touched me gently. Soon I asked for him to stroke my clit more firmly with his finger. "Make me come Arthur. I need to come with you. It won't take much." I had an easy orgasm. Not shooting stars but very satisfying.

"Now let me make you come Arthur." I began to stroke him more vigorously. I could tell he was close to coming. "Do you have a handkerchief, Arthur. I will catch your cum."

"Amber, I'm sorry, I don't. I don't want to make a mess for you."

"Let me know when you are ready, Arthur".

"Now, Amber, I'm going to come."

I bent over him and put my mouth around his penis. I felt him jerk and heard his guttural moan. I waited with his cum in my mouth and then swallowed it as best I could. There was not a lot to swallow.

We both leaned back on the bench, surprised, uncertain. After a few minutes I reached over to zip up his pants. He reached over to button my blouse.

" Arthur, what a summer picnic this has been. I hope you are not shocked, that I have not embarrassed or offended you."

"Amber, no. I never expected such a gift. So generous. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I hope we will remain friends, good friends but, I suggest, friends without benefits. Perhaps I will regret saying that. Amber, what about Jack?"

"I will tell him, Arthur. We will talk about it. I think I can make him understand. It might be a good thing for us to explore what happened. A kind of test too."

Jack returned the next Friday, pleased that the case was settled as he had hoped. We made love, hungrily. He took off my clothes and directed me. He wanted me facing away from him kneeling on a leather chair in the library. He took me hard and fast and I liked it that way and told him so. We were both soon ready again. I rode him while he sat in a wooden side chair. I looked over his shoulder at all the law books on the shelves, imagining all the lawyers who wrote them watching me, enjoying the look on my face as my orgasm came.

I said, " Before we go to sleep there is something I want to share with you. I have done something unexpected, Jack. Something sexual. I want you to help me understand if I have been a very bad girl or, as I believe, a very good girl. I want us to talk about this.

"I sat with Arthur Vickery at the picnic. As we talked over drinks. He confided his sadness over the death of his wife and his frustrating efforts over the past several months to find some new woman for a serious relationship. He was feeling a great deal of anxiety about this because he was so lonely. He talked about marriage, what it means to value it and to be patient when things are difficult. I felt very bad for him and told him that. He said to me, 'Jack is a talented young lawyer and very fortunate and wise in choosing you as his partner. I envy Jack and I know he wishes he could be with you here and tonight.'

"I sat with Arthur on a bench looking over the lake. He was almost crying. I wanted so much to make him happier, to help him forget the pain for awhile. And so I kissed him, Jack, and that led to more intimate touches, and finally I let him touch me and I touched him and helped him come. I was happy that I did that for him. It was a gift he needed and I thought one he deserved. This is not a love affair, Jack. Not something to be repeated. A passing moment, but not one I am ashamed of or reluctant to tell you about. If anything I am proud of myself. For being a good girl I think.

"I hope the three of us will be friends. I believe you would like him as a friend -- as I think I will. Jack, I hope you are mature enough and generous enough to be Arthur's friend."

Jack had no response then and has said nothing since about what I had done with Arthur Vickery. I was disappointed. I had coffee several times with Arthur. Then after several months I learned he was involved with a woman closer to his age and then soon he told me he was engaged to her and was very happy.

Jack continued to work very hard. His billable hours increased as did his rate and our income. He was highly regarded in the firm, the pick of the younger lawyers, on a fast track.

CODA: Our second anniversary.

The same week the next June I attended the same picnic. Jack was away again, this time in Argentina. I caught a ride out with a young female lawyer who was putting in an appearance while her husband stayed home with their new baby. I saw Arthur with his new wife. I teased him. "Arthur, make sure you aren't away for your first anniversary." I'm not sure he fully appreciated my humor.

I was lonely again that day but determined not to show it. In the late afternoon I danced with a half dozen men, mostly young and single lawyers who knew Jack. I was feeling horny and enjoyed the flirting and the teasing and feeling strong arms around me as we danced. I had dressed in a light diaphanous summer dress designed to provoke the male gaze and to please it. I was feeling daring.

The woman I rode with told me she needed to leave and I said I was sure I could catch a ride back to the city with someone else, that I wanted to stay on. For a good while I was sitting at a table with a young lawyer named Thomas, matching him through several gin and tonics. It was near sunset. I told him I need to be thinking about how to get home. He said, "Amber, I will be happy to drive you home. I would like to do that."

I said, "Tom, that's great, but do you mind staying here until the sun has set. I feel a bit tipsy and would like to wait awhile before I get in a car. " He was OK with that.

Then I said to him," Tom, I know the perfect place to sit to see the sunset. There is a bench down that path that has a perfect view. Why don't you come with me. I think you will enjoy what you can see from that bench. I expect to enjoy it too."

03

Late Night Lights

When my wife Terri and I were in the fourth year of our marriage we lived in a small apartment on the eighth floor of an older building in Brooklyn. We were pleased with ourselves. I had a good job with a management consulting company and Terri had just passed her Ph.D. exams and was taking a few weeks to rest before she began work on her public policy dissertation.

Across a narrow and quiet street from us was a much newer apartment building, with floor to ceiling glass facing out. We could see into some of the apartments in that newer building especially several on our level and on the floors just above and below ours. We assumed that people in that building opposite could see into our apartment but not nearly so well because there was much less glass. We noticed that people in apartments we could see into often did not close their curtains. Then, especially at nights when their lights were on, we could readily discern what the occupants were doing: eating, reading, cleaning, working at a computer, watching a screen, napping, all of the things people do who live in an urban apartment building.

A few times late at night we observed people engaged in something sexual in that other building. That always drew our attention and sometimes held it for a good while. Once we saw a statuesque young blond woman standing in front of a very large black man seated on a couch. While he watched she slowly removed her clothes, piece by piece. She seemed to be dancing to music, following a beat that we could not hear. His hand was in his lap but we couldn't tell if he was touching himself as she teased him. When she was naked she reached down to take his hand to lead him into the bedroom. We could see that he was fully hard. She turned off the light as they entered the bedroom. Terri had become very aroused by the sexy dance and she touched herself as we watched. She expressed great disappointment at not being able to see the very white blond woman have sex with her very black partner.

Another time we watched a couple on their bed. The woman was lying on her back, her head on a pillow. The man was sprawled on his chest with his mouth between her legs. They were like that for a long time before the woman noticed the curtains were wide open. She pulled them closed. In both of these instances and a few others we turned off our lights as we watched and had very pleasurable sex of our own.

One night very late while my wife was on top, riding my cock, I reached over to the table next to our bed and switched on the small lamp there. Terri stopped moving. "What are you doing Michael?" She crossed her arms over her breasts.

"I like to look at you Terri when you're riding me like this. I like to see the pleasure on your face and to watch you in motion as you tease me, up and down, slow then fast, setting the pace, being in control. Don't you like that?"

"You know I like being on top, Michael, but the curtains are wide open. Anyone could see us."

"Terri, it's very late. It is highly unlikely anyone is watching us. Relax and enjoy this for a minute. Isn't it even a little exciting to you to imagine how much a man is enjoying watching you? Wouldn't it turn you on if you knew some man was desperately straining his eyes to see you right now. Wouldn't you want to arouse him further and then to reward him by doing something even more erotic for him? Pretend some man is in one of those apartments right now, seeing you, wanting you. Maybe he is touching himself, stroking his cock, wishing you were there to climb on him like you are on me, wishing you were fucking him like you are fucking me. Show him how much you like to fuck like this. Tease him. Slide up and down slowly on my dick and look out the window and smile as though you would welcome him to your bed."

She nodded and smiled, beginning to play this pretend game with me. She rode me smoothly and slowly for several minutes more. Her breathing quickened as she embraced the idea of someone watching, of showing herself, of doing something unexpected and daring. She was moaning and panting when I switched off the light, turned her over and came into her that way, me on top this time, hard and fast. When we talked about it later we agreed we we had liked the sensations of risk and libertinism we had felt.

We begin to repeat this exhibition, or some close variation, from time to time, always on Friday or Saturday night, always very late. A few times before we turned on our light we observed someone in another apartment doing something sexual, several times a couple kissing passionately and moving their hands on one another. We wanted to see a couple going much further than that. Once we watched a man masturbating on his bed. Terri could not take his eyes off him. She seemed to be growing more and more aroused by the idea of watching and by fantasies of being watched.

Without telling Terri I put stronger bulbs in the lamps next to our bed and next to the couch in our living room. One night we positioned ourselves on the couch so that anyone looking would see us kissing, naked, while I stroked her pussy and then of her playing with and then sucking my hard dick. We tried other positions. Me coming in her from behind. Eating each other. Masturbating together, facing out to the other building. We slowed so that anyone watching would see the desire and pleasure on our faces. Whatever we did we began to do it for longer each time.

Terri begin to enjoy more and more our "late night lights" episodes. She began to crave our creating a sex show for an invisible audience. She knew she was the star. I wondered: was she becoming addicted to exhibitionism or had she always been so inclined but had not been given such an easy opportunity. I had never expected this from her. Had I missed something along the way?

Once in the winter I took Terri from behind fucking her very slowly while she was standing naked in front of the window; her breasts were pressed against the glass. I could feel her excitement. I said, "Terri, are you thinking about how you must look to a couple watching us? He must be lusting for you. She must wish she was in your place, being so beautiful and enjoying a hard prick in your pussy. Tease them Terri, reach down and play with your pussy while I am inside you."

I went very slowly so she could enjoy her finger on her clit. Then I took my finger in my mouth and made it very slick and put it against her ass and pressed the tip of it in. She gasped.

"Oh, that is so nasty Michael."

"Being nasty is just what you need sometimes isn't it,Terri?"

"Yes. Sometimes."

"Like now, Terri, while you are in such a provocative position and already so hot? Do you like me playing with your ass while my cock is in you?"

"I like it. It is very nasty. So nasty while I am displayed like this."

"A man watching would see how much you like playing with your self while you are fucking. How do you think that would make him feel?"

"He would probably like it, and also knowing that you had your finger in my ass. And that you were using my ass and I was wanting you to do it."

"I think so too, Terri. You do like it don't you?"

"Yes."

"You like feeling nasty and talking about it? Tell me what else you like. "

"Sometimes I like feeling your cock hard in my pussy, not moving. I like squeezing my cunt around your dick, wanting you to feel it."

"And what else do you like?"

"I like playing with myself."

"With what, Terri?"

"With my pussy. Like I'm doing now."

"And? Anything else you like?

"Your finger."

" Doing what?"

"Finger fucking me like this. In my ass."

"Would you say that if someone watching could hear you? What if he was right here next to you? Would you tell him you like to be finger fucked in your ass?"

"I like to think I would. If I was super hot like this. Maybe."

"What if I stopped and he was here. Would you let him take my place? Fingering you. Fucking you too?"

"Ohhhh! Michael! Ohhhh! I don't want you to ask me that. I don't know. Ohhhh, that is so dirty, for you to ask me that."

I thought to myself that she must be liking the picture I had presented to her for the first time, of another man involved. Maybe her mind was toggling between fear and delight as she imagined this. Maybe her senses were charged by this dialog and by imagining a scene unlike anything we had shared before. Someone else with her. Perhaps she was feeling a new kind of freedom too, free to examine her feelings about what had seemed forbidden.

'"It is exciting for you, isn't it Terri, for me to ask you those questions and for you to consider them?"

"I don't now how to describe it Michael. What you have said is enough for now. Perhaps too much. I want to go to bed now."

When we were in bed I said, "Terri, it surprises me how much you have come to relish me turning the light on while we have sex. To take the risk of being watched. Does it surprise you that you want that, Terri?"

"You surprised me the night you began this, Michael, when you first turned the light on. I must have been secretly ready for it. Now I think it is sexy to be surprised and to do surprising things. I like it. I want to be surprised sexually. I'm glad you started this."

The next morning as Terri was leaving for work a man stepped up to her as she turned toward the subway entrance. He said to her, "Thank you for last night. You are a beautiful couple. My wife and I like to watch. We often stay up very late hoping you will appear. You and your husband are wonderful lovers. Both of you are extremely sexy and we have hot sex while we watch you. So please don't stop."

That night Terri told me about this man and what he said. She was very excited by this. She said he was very handsome, blond, rugged, very tall. That night, to my surprise, she said to me, "Let's do something special for our admirers next time. Can you think of something that would be a nice surprise for them?"

"Why don't you think of something, Terri?"

Very late that next Friday night after Terri and I had been kissing and touching on the couch in the dark, gradually arousing ourselves to a high pitch, I turned on the light.

"I have something special," Terri whispered.

I watched as Terri turned on some music, stood up and began a very slow sexy dance in front of me, stripping off her blouse and then dropping her skirt to reveal a red garter belt and stockings, shaking her long blond hair as she moved. Sometimes she faced me, sometimes she had her back to me looking out the windows, performing. Gradually her movements quickened and rather than swaying she was jerking and grinding, simulating fucking.

"Terri, if that man who talked to you is watching you move, even if he is with his wife, right now he is imagining fucking you, wanting it to be you. He loves seeing you acting like someone who is eager to be fucked. Are you eager to be fucked by someone, Terri?"

She said nothing. She backed up to me and sat on down on my hard cock, stimulated by her dancing. We both were. Facing out toward the windows she began to fuck me. She was doing all the work, enjoying showing them that she was leading.


"Terri, are you imagining the man who spoke to you at the subway station? Perhaps he is making love with his wife while his mind is filled with you as he watches, Terri. Wanting it to be you he is fucking. He wants that so much. He can't help himself, Terri."