Close Observation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You'll remember the safe word?' she said.

'Caledonia,' he said. She smiled at him.

'Brilliant,' she said. He liked the way she smiled. He liked quite a lot about her. He followed her out.

***

Ibrahim, Yousef, Ibrahim 2 and another couple of the chaps were gathered in the kitchen, on the way back to the front of the house. Ibrahim was handing out blue tablets from a clear plastic Ziploc bag. It was Viagra. The men were swallowing a tablet each, then all except Ibrahim went back towards the lounge. Shortly, the remaining Arab men came for their tablet. There were a lot of tablets left in the bag. Ron asked for the bag, which Ibrahim handed to him. He said if anyone needed more, they must come to him. No one would be overdosing, and no stranger would be finding the bag or any loose tablets on the floor or between cushions after they'd left.

All the men, Ibrahim included, walked into the hallway and back towards the lounge. Ron could see out of the kitchen window that it was now fully dark outside. He took the tonic water out of the freezer and put it in the fridge. He could hear laughter and animated conversation from the front room. He went to join the others.

12