Close Quarters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, she did. Sharon's arm traveled down between her legs and grasped Steve's cock. With a final motion of her hips, she got it positioned at her entrance. She worked her hips back and down as she slowly sank down around his rod. David heard a louder moan from both of them—they obviously cared little about making noise at this point. With another moan, Sharon's hips started rocking again.

It was a long, beautiful fuck. Steve's hands left Sharon's nipples as she relaxed her upper body onto his chest, and started roaming over her back and ass. David could hear their breathing get heavier as they ground into each other. Finally he saw Sharon raise her head slightly, clearly needing to breath harder. She kept her eyes locked on Steve's and her hands around his face. David wondered if she knew that they were being watched. Her hips began to move faster, her ass undulate more, and David could tell that she was grinding her breasts into Steve's chest. Steve, who had been content to let her do the work, started thrusting into her from below.

Sharon's hips moved faster, her breathing quickened, and David knew that she was on the edge. Suddenly she locked her lips to Steve's again as her hips drove down. He heard the muffled cries as her body convulsed over his. She never stopped pumping Steve's cock as she exploded for what seemed ages. Finally, her orgasm subsided, and her body slowed it's twisting. Sharon brought her head up and looked into Steve's eyes again. Now it was his turn.

Steve didn't waist any time. David knew the excitement of having Cynthia come on top of him, and he knew that Steve had to be close, after feeling Sharon's volcanic eruption all around him. Hell, he was about to come just from watching! Steve brought his hands to the top of Sharon's shoulders and pulled them down, forcing her pussy down to the base of his cock with each thrust into her. David watched, fascinated, as Sharon's ass flexed over him. Clearly, she was working his cock as hard as she could, and she knew what she was doing.

Steve's motions became more frantic, and then he raised his lips in need. Sharon swiftly brought hers down and clamped onto his yet again. This time she muffled his grunts as his hands drove her shoulders down for a final time. He held them there as he jerked his hips from the bed, lifting them both as he came into her. He held himself rigid, twitching as he shot and shot. Finally, he collapsed back down and relaxed the grip on her shoulders, releasing the pressure of her pussy flattened around the base of his cock.

Sharon and Steve kept their lips clamped together while they came down from the high of their lovemaking. Finally, Sharon lowered her head down beside Steve's and fully relaxed over him, his cock still nestled inside her. She still didn't look up, and David had a feeling that she didn't want to break the spell of whoever might be watching.

David's attention was diverted to more immediate concerns, however, as he felt Cynthia's hand begin to stir. Cynthia drug it down so it just touched the tip of his tented cock, and he felt her chuckle as she confirmed his excitement. David felt some movement and realized that Cynthia was pulling her panties down under the covers. He felt her draw her legs through and push the panties to the bottom of the bed. She clearly did not want them to slow her down once she got started. She next reached for the waistband of his boxers and worked them over his straining cock, careful not to touch him. He helped her kick them off, trying not to make too much noise at this early stage.

Cynthia was taking control, which was fine with David. She swung one leg over him and rolled on top, looking into his eyes. He saw wild desire there, and the excitement of having Steve and Sharon sharing the experience. Cynthia's wetness touched his skin, communicating her desire in another way. He felt the touch of her lips and then the pressure as she fused them to his. He ran his hands over her back, feeling the straps of her bra, and an idea came to him. He had seen both Steve and Sharon's stare at Cynthia earlier in the evening, and he decided to give them something to look at now. He reached down and pulled one of her knees forward, beside his chest, then the other, until Cynthia was straddling him. He then brought his hands to the back of her bra and unclasped it, getting a purr of approval from Cynthia. Instead of working it over her head, however, he brought his hands to her shoulders and raised her up, watching her eyes all the while. Her skin glowed in the moonlight, highlighted by the black band across her chest, where the bra still hung from her shoulders. Cynthia, eyes afire, slowly shrugged her shoulders toward him as he reached for the straps, and the bra fell into his hands.

David luxuriated in the scene before him. Cynthia was every man's fantasy, a goddess on a moonlight rendezvous with her lover. Her face, framed by black hair, radiated love and passion, and her breasts glowed in the light. David couldn't remember ever seeing her nipples so pronounced before. Instinctively he reached up to cup each breast from beneath, just as Steve had with Sharon. He was rewarded by a long sigh from Cynthia. Slowly he worked his hands toward her nipples, circling them with his fingers. Cynthia had closed her eyes and was swaying above him, waiting for the electric contact of his fingers, and he answered her need, drawing a gasp and an involuntary push of her breasts into his hands. He twirled and pulled on her nipples, relishing the feel of hot, hard nubs under his fingers.

David was intensely excited as he thought of Steve and Sharon taking in this show. This time, both he and Cynthia knew their friends were watching. Cynthia was now grinding her pussy into his upper groin, bathing him with her juices. Sensing her readiness, David dropped his hands slowly, drawing Cynthia gently down by her nipples. He then held her hips and worked them back until the upper side of his cock was sliding along her outer lips, just as Steve and Sharon had done. Cynthia once more fused her lips to his, and he felt her hot breath on his face. He brought his hands back to her nipples, and reveled in the feeling of her pussy lips working back and forth along his cock. He and Cynthia often spent time this way when making love, because it brought tremendous pleasure without bringing orgasm on too quickly.

Cynthia worked David expertly. The light pressure of her lips sensitized his cock until he could feel the tingling down his legs. Impatiently, he reached around between her legs and pressed his cock firmly against her glowing pussy, drawing an approving murmur from Cynthia. She raised up and allowed him to position his cock at her entrance. Lifting up slightly and arching her back, she angled her opening to match his towering rod and sunk back, engulfing him.

David felt the liquid heat spread down his cock and then the pressure on his hips as Cynthia bottomed out. He let Cynthia set the pace, knowing that she would take care of them both. Cynthia locked her arms on either side of him and slowly pivoted on them, making for long, slow strokes on his cock. David's gaze alternated between her breasts and her eyes as he enjoyed the physical sensation as well as her love for him. Knowing this was an experience to savor, he resisted thrusting. Cynthia would shift into higher gear soon enough. She didn't disappoint him, dropping to her elbows and hunkering down over him, angling her clit for maximum friction. The physical part of their lovemaking gained the ascendancy as she started driving back around his cock. David pushed back almost by reflex. Cynthia's breath got ragged, and she wasn't paying attention to anyone else in the room. From long experience, David knew that her orgasm was coming on soon, and the sight of it would drive his own.

Cynthia's face came down beside his as she rushed to the edge of release. David could feel the moisture on her face and hair—a testament to her heat. He massaged her ass as he heard the moans start deep in her throat. The sensations in his cock jumped to a new level as he held back the flood in his balls. Suddenly, Cynthia locked her lips to his as she twisted over him, moaning her release into his mouth. Her pussy convulsed around his cock, ripping his orgasm from deep within him. He drove deep into her and held there, letting her aftershocks squeeze his cock as it pumped. What an intense feeling! Nor did he let go for a while, wanting to savor every bit of this orgasm. There was nothing like just lying and relaxing after a powerful come, letting Cynthia lie atop him.

Finally, the afterglow died down enough that normal thought started again. David remembered that two others were in the room and he laughed to himself. He hoped that they had enjoyed it. He felt Cynthia pulling up, and he looked into her eyes, giving her a wink. She smiled back and reached down to give him a lingering kiss. Cynthia then eased down beside him and he pillowed her head in his arm. Sometimes sex was so powerful and complete that they were worn out afterwards. Both he and Cynthia dropped off to sleep quickly.

*******************

Morning dawned, and the sunlight waxed through the window onto the sleeping friends. David's consciousness slowly reasserted itself, blowing away the mists of slumber and dream. With it, his memory of the night before rushed back to him, and he relived the excitement of those events. Another feeling accompanied this recollection, however: How would they all react to the night before? Would they talk about it? Or would they just try to ignore it and go on with their vacation—was the intense feeling of the night before too much to acknowledge? There was going to be some awkwardness this morning after, of that David felt certain. They were all naked under the sheets, and the first person to rise would have to set the tone. He knew that this time would come soon, because he could hear the stirrings of Steven and Sharon as they woke to the new day. Although he was lying on his side facing their bed, David didn't look over there yet. If there was going to be awkwardness, there was no use making it worse.

He felt a stirring behind him. Cynthia snuggled behind him, molding herself to his back and draping her arm over his side. He felt her small patch of pubic hair on his ass and the warmth of her hips, and he thought of the many times that Cynthia had pleasured him in this position. She was tight enough behind him to indicate affection, but David figured that it was to indicate acceptance of the night before—nothing more. Their lovemaking of the night before had been in response to their friends. He was sure that Cynthia would not have started that on her own.

He jumped, then, when Cynthia's hand began to move under the sheets. She caressed his chest, moving back and forth from his neck to his navel. He felt and heard the soft smack of her lips as she kissed his back. David wondered if she was just teasing him, but then he noticed that Cynthia was slowly working the sheets down his body, exposing her hand as it ran through his chest hair. He heard some movement from the other bed, but didn't look up to see what it meant. As his nipples became exposed to whoever was watching, Cynthia began to pay particular attention there, circling them and lightly pinching them. Suddenly, he knew that Cynthia was communicating to him once again. She and David were going to make love this morning, with the strong light pouring through the window. David's cock, already stirring, jumped at this realization.

Cynthia's hand began to work further down, bring the sheets along with it. David realized that she was going to put him on display. His heart started hammering in his chest. Last night in the moonlight was one thing, but this morning, Cynthia was going to play with his cock in full view of their friends. She continued to drag the sheets downward until she pulled them back over his legs. David felt the cool air on his cock, and he wondered if his friends were watching. He looked up, and he saw Sharon's eyes boring into his, shining with excitement. He also saw Steven watching the action as he propped up his head behind her.

David jumped as Cynthia's hand possessively covered his cock and then slid down to cup his balls. He dropped his eyes to the action below as she began to run her hand along the underside of his shaft, making sure that their friends had a good view. David sighed to let Cynthia know that he was enjoying this. There certainly wasn't any reason to keep quiet this morning. Cynthia kept the pressure light, so David knew that she was planning something else—what would it be?

Cynthia's hand left his cock and moved to his hip, where it began to pull back, turning him over. As he rolled onto his back, he saw her face for the first time this morning. As small smile played about her lips as they reached down to kiss him. Her lips started moving down his chest, and his cock hardened even more when he figured where they were headed. Cynthia kept covered as she worked down David's body. She wanted the focus to be on him for now. David began to feel a little exposed as he realized that he was going to receive pleasure alone. It wasn't so much his nakedness as the fact that his responses and emotions would be the focus of everyone's attention. He wondered it Cynthia was going to blow him all the way to orgasm, a solitary orgasm where Sharon and Steve experienced every detail of his reaction. It was kind of like the first time that he had masturbated for Cynthia, yet stronger since Sharon and Steve were his friends and not his lovers. A flush of excitement and a little fear thrilled along his limbs as he waited for the touch of Cynthia's lips.

He groaned as they touched the head of his cock and immediately slipped all the way down. Cynthia immediately started sucking him as she worked up and down his shaft. This was no warm-up. Her hand alternated between cupping his balls and probing down between his legs as she kept the view clear for Sharon and Steve to watch her lips drag along his cock. David felt the heat begin to center between his legs, and he suddenly broke free of any concern about exposing his emotions.

"God, that feels great, Cynthia," he groaned, the first words aloud since they all went to bed the night before.

"Enjoy yourself," Cynthia said when she pulled away from his shaft and looked up at him. She immediately returned to her task.

David allowed his body to respond to the pleasure Cynthia was giving him. He pulled his hands behind his head and drew up his legs a bit so that he could writhe freely, and just let his body go. He arched his back and rocked his hips back and forth as he groaned with each downward motion of Cynthia's mouth. He spread his legs apart to give Cynthia better access to his balls and ass as her had continued to ply back and forth. David was completely in her power at this point, and he didn't care who knew about it.

Cynthia made the most of the opportunity, working her hand under his ass and massaging each cheek. David continued to revel in the sensations and the knowledge that they were being watched, and he felt the pressure begin to center in his cock and balls. He passed the point where he knew that the dam was going to eventually break—it was just a matter of time. His moaning became louder. Cynthia felt his excitement and increased the pressure of her lips.

The heat and pressure became unbearable. David was now nearly flailing about on the bed.

"Oh god, Cynthia. I'm going to come! Uh, uh, uh...ahhhhhhhh!" David cried as he lifted his hips and exploded into her mouth. He continued to groan as wave after wave crashed through his cock and balls, each sending another jet shooting up into Cynthia's hungry mouth.

Cynthia continued to pump him as she worked every bit of pleasure from his explosion. He had experienced many memorable orgasms with Cynthia, one just the night before, but this was one of the most intense. It was a while before he stopped twisting under her and settled back onto the bed with a sigh.

"That was incredible, Cynthia," he said when she gently lifted her lips from the tip of his shaft and turned her face toward him. "Thanks a million. I love you."

"I love you, too, David," she smiled. David could see the little question dancing in her eyes: I wonder if anything is going to happen to me? While he came down from his orgasm, David's mind was slowly returning from Cynthia's spell, and he knew that it was time to take control of the situation. A plan rapidly formed in his mind as he reached down to guide her shoulders up to him.

David let Cynthia bring the sheet up with her shoulders, covering them both. As she lied down on him, he kissed her deeply, tasting his salty tang in her mouth. He caressed her back and slowly slid the sheet down. Cynthia was pressed against him, however, so she wasn't exposed. That was going to change. David still felt the erotic surge at being the center of attention, and he was going to give Cynthia the same opportunity, maybe even more so.

Cynthia's breath was getting hot, and David worked his hands around to her sides, lifting her up until she was on her hands and knees over him. He saw the heat in her eyes as her breast lifted up over him, in clear view of their friends. David looked deep into those eyes as he brought his hands around to her front. He was going to watch her pleasure himself. Cynthia's gaze grew distant as his fingertips brushed her nipples and circled her aureola. The nipples were already firm, but they became rock hard as he lightly worked over and around them. Occasionally she would focus and smile down at him, and then she would lose herself in sensation again.

"Uummm," Cynthia purred as he increased the pressure. She was swaying above him now, and he brought one hand down and slid the sheet completely off her back and legs, given their friends an unhindered view of her body. He slid under her until he could tease her nipples with his tongue. David stole a glance over to the other bed and saw the two pairs of eyes riveted on the action. Steve's arm wrapped around Sharon—probably massaging her nipples. He saw Steve swallow, obviously turned on. David took each of Cynthia's breasts and worked the nipple deep into his mouth, sucking harder as he heard Cynthia's sighs become deeper.

David felt a light touch of wetness where Cynthia's legs straddled his, and he smiled at her excitement. The time was right to finish his plan. David took her ass into his hands and tugged forward, signaling Cynthia to slide her hips forward over his waiting tongue. He often pleasured her in this position at home, so she knew the signal. This time, however, he hadn't left her room to bury her face in the pillow, so she was forced to rise up and nearly sit over him. In this way, Steve and Sharon were going to enjoy every detail of her response to his tongue lashing.

"Enjoy yourself," he said, and he laughed as he saw her wry look.

"At least you won't be able to make wisecracks for a while," Cynthia said as she lowered her pussy over him. He heard her sigh as he licked the length of her lips.

Despite her banter, Cynthia was feeling a little apprehensive at her physical and emotional nakedness. Sex usually involved the full attention of both partners, where each one was too occupied to fully scrutinize the other. Only those times when David sat back and used his hands on her, or she pleasured herself in front of him, did he have sufficient leisure to take in her every sound and movement. Before meeting David, she had seldom shared with a partner at that level. Her marriage with David had deepened her trust over the years, and she was very comfortable sharing every emotion with him—in fact, she enjoyed it immensely. Now, however, she was bringing two more people into that level of intimacy with her inner self. She recognized how David must have felt minutes before when he writhed under her. She had to admit that he had turned the tables quite well. She was open on all sides, with all her facial expressions and body movements on complete display. The only thing not visible was her shins.