Closer

Story Info
A chance meeting of two almost strangers.
5.3k words
4.53
7.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is loosely inspired from the song 'Closer' by the Chainsmokers. Hope you like it.

~~~~~~ Today - Her ~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had spent almost the whole day in a conference giving several speeches and being involved in a lot of discussions. I had been talking almost non-stop since the day started at 8.30 in the morning. At 4.30 pm, when I came back after gulping my 6th coffee of the day, I wanted nothing more than to go back home, take off my bra and heels and settle on my couch in front of some mindless telly. However, no sooner did I park my ass on my chair, reminded my manager about the networking drinks this evening. Networking drinks were the bane of my existence. There were fewer things that I hated more than pretending to enjoy drinking and small talk with practical strangers. However, no matter what, I needed to attend them because my position at work demanded that I do. And a lot of business did happen due to networking after all.

I wanted to tell my manager what I really thought about it. Instead, as always, I wore my happy mask and replied, "Yes, of course, I remember. Nothing more important than networking in sales!" Gathering all my willpower, I went to the ladies to freshen my makeup. "Looks good, sells good." was the motto my organization sweared by. And though they weren't trying to 'sell' me, I was one of the better-looking people in the field and they knew it made a difference. Hell, I knew it made a difference!

I started covering up the areas where foundation had faded off, added some blush to give much needed colour to my cheeks, reapplied some mascara and finished with a red lipstick. I usually don't wear red lipsticks to a work-do but I somehow wanted to do it today. Then I adjusted my full breasts in my pretty blue top and smoothed out my skirt over my shapely hips. Good as new!

When you have done something for very long, even if you're tired or not really enjoying it, you go on autopilot as soon as the opportunity presents itself. Feigning interest while networking was one of such things for me. I was very good at remembering faces, names and filtering out unnecessary data from the usable information I was after. I was talking to one of the potential client executives who was talking about an interesting proposition, that is when I saw him.

He was standing across the room talking to someone else holding a glass of red wine. I looked at him a few more times to make sure I wasn't making a mistake. In a split second, I had lost my bearings and no more knew what the person in front of me was saying. He looked even better than what I remembered from five years ago. He looked just a little bit older with a hint of grey starting to appear in his sideburns. I second guessed myself, but there was no mistaking that mannerism. It indeed was him.

I excused myself from the present conversation as politely as I could and walked towards him. He looked so handsome in his dark blue suit. He ran his fingers through his hair making me go weak in the knees all over again. I could almost see that night years ago, unfolding right in front of my eyes.

~~~~~~~~ 5 years ago - Her ~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was going to the club with my girlfriends that night. The four of us were inseparable over the weekends; a lot of alcohol, food and secrets keeping us together. I was wearing my new little black dress prefect for a night out like this. Little did I know this would become a night I'd remember for a very long time.

The club was one of our usuals - we knew the staff, enjoyed the music and recognised the regulars. The only problem was that I wasn't a great dancer like my other three friends. They took it upon themselves to teach me to be better, but honestly, it didn't matter. I was there for the ambience, company, music, booze and after that, poor dancing didn't really bother me. After a few drinks and dances, I went back to our table for a refill and some food. That is when I saw him. He was standing next to our table with a drink in his hand, watching me. There was something in his glance that was new. I was used to attention, admiration, flirtation and even lewdness, but this looked like something else; a challenge perhaps. Of course, I was feeling brave after so many drinks. So, without a thought, I cocked an eyebrow and asked, "Care for a dance?"

I saw a sparkle in his eye, a hint of smile on his handsome face. He extended me his hand, "Can't say no to a lovely lady."

I took his hand - he held mine firm but soft. With his other hand on my lower back, he guided me to the dance floor. I felt obliged to align his expectations, so I spoke in his ear over the loud music. "I'm not a very good dancer. I don't even know why I asked you." I admitted sheepishly.

"Don't worry about that. Just follow my lead and we'll be fine." He assured me. There was something special in his confidence, like he knew exactly who I was and what I needed right now.

What happened after that was sheer magic. I hadn't danced like that ever. I completely let myself go. I surrendered to his strong arms and broad shoulders, letting him take me wherever he wanted. For a few minutes, I didn't even remember I came here with friends who would have been wondering about my whereabouts. It was almost a meditative state where nothing existed beyond this present moment of pure joy. I breathed in his scent - he smelled like the ocean breeze and mint. I wondered what he must taste like. I must have made a weird face because the moment that thought came into my head, he chuckled, as if he could read my mind.

The loud music meant we weren't talking much but my other senses were on overdrive. Each touch of his hands swaying me sent triggering jolts in my body, his fragrance was making me think things I wasn't ready to admit yet, his eyes boring in my face looked like they knew all my secrets, his sparse words in my ears sounded as clear as on a quiet morning and of course, we hadn't gotten to the last sense yet!

After some time, I caught sight of my friend who was looking at me appreciatively. She gave me a wink and made some obscene hand gestures. I couldn't help but laugh. He glanced back, noticing my friend and her indecent gestures, looked back at me and whispered in my ear, "Let's get out of here?" It was clearly a question masking a lot of other questions. It took me only a split second to blurt out a yes. I quickly informed my friends, got questions that I didn't have answers to, but nevertheless I hadn't felt an attraction this strong in a long time. I was certain I wanted to act on it before I gave it more thought and changed my mind.

Once we were outside the club, I could see and hear him much more clearly, ascertaining what I had seen inside the club wasn't an illusion. We were still holding hands, his hand felt warm and firm against mine. I stayed close on his side, enjoying his touch, his scent. He informed me that he lived just a few blocks away and we can walk there if I please. I realised at that point that I was agreeing to go home with a man I knew nothing about, including his name. Yet somehow, I wanted to do this, I wanted to go home with him, and sleep with him. God, I didn't do that. At least not anymore. But I wanted to do it this one time.

Without a warning, he spun me around, pushed me to a building wall on the street and put his mouth on mine. It took me by surprise, but before I knew it, I found myself giving into the kiss. His lips were warm and soft and tasted like vodka. I breathed in his heady scent, surrendering to him once again. I didn't wait to open my lips to give his tongue access to my mouth. I licked his top lip while he explored my mouth with his skilful tongue. He alternated between sucking my bottom lip and playing with my tongue, with me taking only what he gave me. The dynamics that we had established on the dance floor persisted - he led, and I followed. No questions asked. I wasn't usually the one who enjoyed public display of affection, but it didn't feel like an option to say no to him. His hands were on my back, rubbing me lightly, leisurely; like he knew I'm not going anywhere. My arms were wrapped around his shoulders, with one hand in his tousled hair. I could feel his hand moving downwards towards my bottom, a tiny voice inside me asked me to pull away before it was too late, but I shushed it promptly. His hand on my curved bottom sent chills up my spine, making me suck his lips harder, wishing them to be replaced by his cock later tonight.

After a few minutes, he withdrew and looked into my eyes. "God, you are beautiful!" he whispered, taking my breath away. I smiled, unable to regain composure. The kiss had stirred something in me - I was more eager than ever before. Eager to do more, feel more and please him more. We both were breathing faster. There was no doubt how much we both wanted each other. "Ready to go?" he asked. I swallowed and nodded.

"I am going to need explicit consent. We both know how this is going to end, I want you to say aloud that you want to go with me." He said, his mouth still dangerously close to mine. I really wanted to stick out my tongue and lick his lips, but I held back.

If there was a teeny tiny possibility that I wouldn't have wanted to have sex with him that night, this line changed that. He wanted consent! I couldn't remember the last time anyone asked for my explicit consent! Though we were still stood on the road, it didn't feel any less intimate than his bedroom.

"Yes, I want to go with you. I know what I am doing." I nodded.

With that, he took my hand and it felt like we sprinted towards his house. I felt like a horny teenager who couldn't wait to get laid.

As we reached the doorstep, we found ourselves back in each other's embrace, lips entwined. He opened the door without breaking the kiss, pushing the door with his back. In a few seconds, we were in his house, his lips still on mine. He took off his jacket, wrapping his arms around me again. He slid my jacket off my shoulders, and his hands inched towards the zipper of my dress. He pulled away from me, looking into my eyes, confirming again if I want this. There was a question in his expression. I nodded my assent, there was nothing else I wanted more at that moment. He gave me a small smile and started pulling the zipper down agonisingly slow, all the time looking into my eyes. I must have grunted my frustration, because he said, "Ssshh, there's no rush. Let's take it slow."

I must admit a slow, leisurely love making wasn't what I expected. However, I found myself agreeing to it without a complaint. Though I did hope it would pick up pace soon. "All in good time, babe." he said, as if reading my mind.

My dress was slid down my shoulders just as slowly. He never looked anywhere other than my eyes. Next, his hands traced my bra straps and reached the clasp. I expected him to look at me in my pretty lingerie. But he didn't take his eyes off my face. The clasp was undone deftly, the straps were slid down, fabric taken off my breasts and cool air made my nipples hard. Next were my panties. He put his thumbs into the waistband sliding them down. When they were on my knees, I tried reaching them to pull them down, but he stopped me by holding my hand. He pushed me back on the bed, panties still around my knees. He knelt on the floor between my legs and pulled my panties down, still not breaking the eye contact. This was probably the first time I was with a man who had completely undressed me, but his eyes hadn't left me face.

He came on my side to give me a quick kiss on my lips before starting to lick and kiss my neck. It stirred delicious sensations deep inside me. He touched my belly next, fingers drawing lazy circles on my belly button. Other hand was on my lower back, sinking lower to my bottom. His lips reached my shoulders next, slightly nibbling on my dreamcatcher tattoo, making me moan with desire. I could feel him hard against my thigh and was also aware that he was still dressed. Before I could move my hands to unbutton his shirt, he had taken one of my nipples in his mouth, making me cry out in pleasure. He was manipulating the other one with his fingers. My fingers were in his hair, holding him close. He took his time in sucking both nipples making my pussy very wet.

My belly received a generous amount of attention - much more than it was used to. I thought it was customary to jump from boobs to pussy; well, who knew it could be so much fun being kissed on the sides of the waist. By now, I was so wet I could smell my arousal clearly. He dropped his head a little bit further to come close to my wet folds. I turned beet red when he inhaled my scent, "You smell divine. I can't wait to taste you." And with that, he gave my pussy what it had craving for all this time. He took his time licking my pussy lips and drawing them into his mouth, nibbling just slightly.

"You taste so nice. You're wet... sweet... and salty." he whispered, each movement of his lips sending jolts in my body.

He was still holding on to the best stuff and avoiding my clit completely. I started shifting my hips to direct his tongue where I needed. I expected him to take a hint, instead he held my thighs tight with one hand each, looked up at me and said, "Don't move. You'll get all you want and need - but I decide how and when." There was no scope for negotiation in that voice. The man knew what he was doing and he just didn't accidentally "miss" my clit.

Though he had clearly ordered me to stay put, it didn't make it any easier. He was varying the pressure and intensity driving me crazy. I was able to stop moving using all my self-control until he slowly took my swollen clit in his mouth.

He had also inserted a finger into me, fucking slowly while drawing circles on my clit. My self-control broke and I shifted my hips side to side. He warned this time, "DONT. MOVE.AT. ALL. If you don't stay still, I'll stop."

I really didn't understand the appeal of staying still until I was forced to do it. What I found was wilder than my imagination. When you don't move your body to the natural rhythm of pleasure, you force yourself to absorb it - that's not as difficult physically as it is mentally. Your mind goes into a trance like state that is beyond the realm of space and time. You focus on sensations and breath alone. The pleasures of flesh still exist but your mind has entered a place of ecstasy. As they say, the biggest sex organ is your mind!

Of course, I didn't want him to stop. So, I stayed still. And I enjoyed more than I ever did. He had found a sucking and finger-fucking rhythm. With two fingers in my very wet pussy and mouth over my clit, I was totally lost in sensations. It wasn't long before my back arched, my toes curled and I screamed my release. I don't think I had ever cum this hard with a man's tongue before. The whole no moving thing had added an uncharted dimension. He continued lapping me up slowly making sure to avoid my sensitive clit while I came down from my orgasm.

In a few seconds, we were kissing. I could smell my arousal on his face, taste my juices on his lips and tongue. It made me heady but I reminded myself that we were not done yet. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders to realise he was still clothed. I fumbled with his shirt and was treated to strong muscles that stretched over a taut chest. Mmmmm, how would I like to lick every inch of his skin. He let me take control by lying down on the bed next to me. I climbed on top of him and did exactly that. I started licking, kissing on the side of his neck enjoying the feel of his skin. His hands were in my hair, directing me where he wanted. I spent a few minutes nuzzling his chest, his cologne making me forget any reality that existed beyond the two of us. I could feel his erect cock from over his jeans - it was straining to come out and play. He had started pushing me down a little, nudging me to shift my focus where he wanted.

He quickly got up from the bed and ordered me to kneel. He didn't have to ask again. I loved giving head and couldn't wait to take him in my mouth. I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, pulling it away from his hips with his boxers. His cock was rock hard, the huge head swollen pink and leaking precum. I licked the tip tasting the precum, all the time looking him in the eye. His face was clouded by lust, eyes dark with desire. I licked his shaft all the way from top to the base. I continued pleasuring him with my tongue, concentrating on the sensitive underside. Slowly, I took it in my mouth wrapping my tongue around it, giving it a swirl while inside my mouth. He grunted his approval, motivating me to please him.

I took a deep breath, opened my mouth wider and took more of his length inside. He was bigger than most of the men I had been with, but I was certain I wanted to take all of him in. His hands were still in my hair, and though it felt like he was letting me control the pace, I knew it was only an illusion. The moment he'd want it to change, he'd make sure it did. I took more of it in, using my hands to stroke the length outside. Soon, I was using most of my throat and less of my mouth on him. His girth and length were making me gag, tears flowing down my cheeks straining my mascara, but I didn't stop. He pulled away from my mouth for a few seconds letting me breathe before filling it again. I must have looked like a horny mess by then; completely naked, hair dishevelled, face stained with mascara, tears, sweat and saliva.

I pushed myself a little bit further to take him all in my mouth. The tip of his cock was hitting the back of my throat making my drool and gag messily. My pussy was gushing again, I had a shaking orgasm only a few minutes ago, but looked like it was getting greedy for more. He had taken control back; instead of me sucking him, he was face fucking me now. I looked at him, seeing more than just lust in his eyes - it looked like longing, a desire. It felt like there was a connection between us, which was obviously not the truth, considering we still didn't even know each other's names. I touched his balls, squeezing them lightly, making him cry out in desire.

Suddenly, he pulled away from my mouth, leaving me empty. Before I could utter a word to complain, he panted, "Get on the bed, on your hands and knees, I need to fuck you. You did an amazing job down there; it was almost impossible to not cum." I could see I had gotten him weak in his knees. I smiled with pride. "Glad you liked it."

With that, I got on the bed on all fours. I heard a drawer open behind me, then the familiar sound of a condom wrapper. Within seconds, he was behind me, his sheathed length waiting on my entrance. "You are so beautiful, so sexy and so wet for me." He dipped one finger into my moist folds eliciting a moan. I looked back at him and pouted. I didn't want his fingers anymore. "No more fingers please."

He chuckled, "So eager for more." But thankfully he didn't make me wait any further. He was buried into me in a single hard thrust, drawing out sounds of pleasure from me. He pulled out a little, making the walls of my vagina contract to pull him in again. He grunted a little and pushed back in, making my body sing with pleasure. This was one of my favourite positions, hitting all the right spots and providing plenty of room to play with nipples and clit. In no time, our bodies were dancing to a rhythm unique to us. My pelvis was matching up to each of his thrusts by pushing back into his body, inviting more of him in.

"This is sooo good." I admitted. His big, hard cock was stretching me sending delicious waves of pleasure in my body. With each stroke, he was pushing me close to the edge, but I knew I needed more to get there. Even before I could reach my swollen clit, his finger had found it. I knew it had grown huge, was poking out of the hood, all swollen, begging for stimulation.

12