Closer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kim please, I really want something from that small take out place downtown," Anita whined.

"Fine, I'll pick you up some take-out. I can never say no to you," Kim replied before walking out the door.

Kim walked into the hospital parking lot and instantly saw Justin's car. When she got in, he kissed her deeply, leaving her breathless.

"So, what do you need to talk to me about?" Kim asked when their lips parted. Her lips scraped against his with every word, causing both of their lips to tingle.

Justin just smiled before reluctantly sitting up in his car seat. He began driving off without any explanation whatsoever. Kim continued to try and pry information out of him during the car ride, but he remained mysterious about everything.

After a half hour of anticipation the car finally stopped. She looked at him, clearly confused. They were in the middle of an empty parking lot behind an abandoned store. Justin laughed loudly after seeing her puzzled expression.

"Okay, well as we both know, I'm leaving for school soon. And it crossed my mind that when I leave you won't really have a ride to work or anywhere else and I don't like you taking the bus," Justin exclaimed trying to see if she knew where he was going.

"And?" Kim asked, motioning him to keep going with her hand.

"And, now would be a good time for a driving lesson. That way, when I move you can have my car," he continued. He watched her jaw drop and couldn't help but chuckle.

Kim looked absolutely mortified. When she was younger all she wanted to do was drive, but as time went on and she learned the dangers of driving her mind changed. She didn't know if she trusted herself behind the wheel, especially a beautiful car like this one.

"I was nervous my first time driving too. My mom took me to this exact same spot to teach me and now I'm teaching you. Besides, this place is pretty big, not to mention empty, so there's no risk of you getting into an accident," he said after noticing her expression.

"N-n-no," Kim stammered.

"Kim, come on. You can do this. Just one little lesson and if you don't feel comfortable then we won't do anymore," Justin negotiated.

Kim contemplated this offer. It was just one teeny, little lesson. Besides, if she learned how to drive she wouldn't have to deal with creepy old men trying to flirt with her on the bus. Kim sighed and opened her door. She got out and walked to the other side of the car, waiting for him to get out.

"Is that a yes?" he asked, opening his own door.

"What do you think?" Kim replied, waiting until he got up before getting into the driver's seat. She adjusted the seat until she was completely comfortable, but her breathing was still unsteady. She jumped when she felt Justin's hand squeeze her thigh.

"Baby, relax. You're not gonna kill us. It's your first lesson so I'll take it easy on you," he told her slowly. She took a deep breath and exhaled sharply before putting her hands on the steering wheel.

"Okay, I'm ready," she exclaimed, holding onto the steering wheel for dear life.

"First thing's first: fasten your seatbelt. That's the golden rule," Justin instructed. Kim laughed lightly and reached across her body to grab the seatbelt.

Once it was fastened she asked, "What's the next rule?"

"Okay, now adjust your mirrors. This helps you know what's going on around you," Justin stated, watching as Kim obeyed nervously. He continued with the basics until she was ready to actually get the car moving.

"Okay, now grab the gear stick and pull it down to the 'D.' It stands for--," he started.

"I know what that stands for. It's park, reverse, neutral, drive, and low," she said with a smile. She wasn't that clueless about driving.

"Okay, okay. Now step on the gas, but don't step on it too hard. A little does a lot," Justin verbalized seriously.

Kim began to step on the gas and the car moved forward at a whopping five miles per hour. At least she was driving.

"Remember to steer," he reminded her, grabbing the wheel and making the car go straight. She took over and began to drive on her own. She increased her speed by a little and was smiling happily.

"Oh my god, I'm driving," she beamed through a toothy smile.

"At the rate of my grandmother, but I'm still proud," Justin joked.

"Shut up. I'm a newbie," she countered, her smile not once faltering.

"Try to turn," Justin told her pointing ahead.

"Okay," she replied, biting her lip in concentration. She continued driving around in the parking lot and didn't realize how much time had passed until she noticed the sky darkening.

"You did good for a newbie," Justin exclaimed, leaning over and kissing her soft cheek.

"You meant, 'you did well for a newbie'," Kim corrected with a smile.

"Whatever," Justin replied, rolling his eyes dramatically. Kim stopped the car and opened the driver's door. Justin arched one of his eyebrows and smiled at her seductively.

"Am I about to get a reward for letting you drive, or are you getting the reward for doing well on your first lesson?" he asked with a smirk.

"Get your mind out of the gutter. You have to drive me to Sweet Pete's so I can get Mrs. Anita some food. We have to hurry up though, that place is downtown and I have to make it back before visiting hours are over."

Justin groaned and unbuckled his seatbelt, "I was really hoping it would be my proposition, but ok," he retorted, getting out of the car.

"Your time for loving will come soon my dear," Kim replied, settling down in the passenger seat.

"You sound like that psychic chick that used to come on TV late at night."

Kim scoffed, "Miss Cleo?"

"Yeah, that was her name. What ever happened to her?" Justin asked.

"You did not just compare me to Miss Cleo," Kim said in disbelief.

"Well, I didn't say you looked like her. I said you sounded like her," he counterd, turning the key to start the car. When he looked at how much gas he had left he chuckled.

"What?"

"I went to the gas station this morning and filled my tank. I'm almost on empty now. Momma's gonna be pissed," he laughed again after Kim began to giggle.

"Why? This is your car," Kim said with a small shrug.

"Yeah, but I borrowed gas money from her. Now it looks like she won't be getting her change. And since she's pregnant, she's crazy. I wonder if she acted like that when she was pregnant with me," Justin said, narrowing his eyes and tilting his head skyward, trying to imagine it.

"Your mom told me that when she was pregnant with you, she had a craving for dirt and pineapples," Kim laughed. Justin chuckled while shaking his head.

"Oh yeah, she told me that too. Did I tell you what she's having?" Justin asked, pulling out of the small parking lot.

Kim shook her head and waited for him to tell her.

"A girl," he replied with a deep sigh.

"Yes! Now, I can teach your sister how to get under your skin," Kim replied, mocking Cruella de Vil's laughter.

Justin groaned and replied with sarcasm lacing every word, "Gee, I'm really looking forward to it."

*********

"HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY EVERYBODY!!!" Maria shouted as she made her way into the backyard. Kim rolled her eyes, but couldn't help the smile that was growing on her face. She walked across the grass, past all the children playing by the pool, and hugged her best friend. Brittany and Edie followed closely behind Maria with their fingers plugged in their ears.

"Damn, Maria. Always so loud," Edie complained, playfully shoving the girl. Edie gave Kim a quick hug before noticeably turning her attention to the food table.

"The food won't be done for another ten minutes. But, if you want some snacks..." she stated, looking at Edie with an arched eyebrow. "Edie, there's some chips and cookies on that table," she continued.

"The food smells nice. Did you cook anything?" Edie asked Kim.

"I made the baked macaroni and cheese and the baked beans," Kim offered.

"Man, it's a shame I'm lactose intolerant, cause mac and cheese sounds pretty good right now and I didn't bring my pill," Edie complained. "And beans... Don't even get me started," she added, grabbing her stomach and laughing.

"Oh em gee, I haven't seen you since graduation," Brittany screamed out as she ran into Kim's arms. The girls embraced for what seemed like eternity before they finally decided to let go.

"I missed you too," Kim replied, before bringing her in for another hug.

"Hello ladies," a deep voice sounded from behind Kim. Kim felt a hand quickly squeeze her ass and exchanged a quick look with Justin. She watched as her girlfriends perked up even more and waved in unison.

"Hey Justin," they all said together in a loud chorus. Justin smiled and kissed Kim's temple, drawing out a loud 'awww' from the other girls.

"You two are so cute," Edie squealed excitedly. "Ooh, salsa," she said, eyeing the food table. She hurried over to the table and away from the group.

"Greedy ass," Maria exclaimed, swatting away some pesky mosquito.

"How's your neighbor?" Brittany asked.

Kim's smile faded a little bit and she shrugged one of her shoulders.

"She's...hanging in there," was her only reply. She looked down at her drink and downed the rest of it.

"Yeah, my mom's a nurse at the hospital and she told me that Mrs. M is fighting the big 'C.' I'm sorry, I know how special she is to you," Brittany continued. Kim simply nodded and felt an uncomfortable silence befall the group.

"So, I'm teaching Kim how to drive and right now we're working on getting her license," Justin exclaimed, trying to make the atmosphere seem less awkward.

"That's great, Kim. You won't be taking that stupid bus anymore," Brittany exclaimed happily.

"Speaking of driving, me, Edie and Brit were thinking of taking a road trip really soon. We could always use more company," Maria said hopefully.

"I'll consider it," Kim replied, smiling at Justin.

"So, what are you guys gonna do after summer?" Maria asked in her heavy accent.

"Oh, well I'm thinking of taking courses at the community college by Vermont Avenue," Brittany answered, pouring herself a drink by the punch bowl.

"That's cool. I'm going to San Francisco for a little while. Live with my cousin Lucinda in her apartment while I'm there," Maria exclaimed.

"Why are you going there?" Brittany asked.

"I went there a couple years ago and loved it. Also, my cousin asked me to visit for a while," Maria replied.

Brittany nodded her head and smiled before looking at Kim, "What about you, Kim?"

"I don't know yet," she answered honestly.

"Well, we all know Mr. Cook here is going to Chicago," Edie said, walking over to the group with a large plate filled with various foods.

"Jesus, mommy, what are you? Eating for two?" Maria asked, taking a carrot off the plate.

"I have a very healthy appetite, thank you very much," Edie replied with a fake smile.

"Yeah, well, you better watch that appetite before I end up havin' to haul your ass in the back of my dad's pickup truck," Maria replied, munching loudly on the carrot.

"I'm eating so my ass gets fatter. Kind of like yours. Except it won't be as gross looking."

"Oh, no you didn't," Maria said, taking a step closer to her friend.

"Oh, yes I certainly did," Edie replied, taking a pretzel off the plate and shoving it into her mouth.

"Mi trasero? Grasa?! Chica, te voy a follar hasta," Maria fired off in Spanish, waving her finger around in the air. It sort of reminded Kim of Sheneneh onMartinwhenever she was around Gina or Pam.

"English. Maria, speak English and speak slower," Edie said.

"Usted desea el culo aguarda esta buena," Maria continued, placing a hand on her ass for emphasis.

"Do you know what she said?" Justin whispered in Kim's ear. She looked at him and shrugged quickly. She was just as clueless but she kind of knew it had something to do with Maria's ass.

"Be nice," Brittany scolded the both of them.

"Yeah, stop arguing. Edie, you're far from fat and Maria, your ass is fabulous," Kim commented with a small giggle.

"Yeah, I know," Maria said smugly.

"Now, can't we all just get along?" Brittany asked dramatically, causing the group to laugh more.

"Edie, what are you doing after summer," Justin asked, finally chipping into the conversation.

Edie shot Maria one last glare before answering, "I'm going to New York with Brody."

"Oh la la," Brittany stated.

"We're going just as friends and we want to explore the big apple, you know," she said with a small blush.

"Don't come back with kids. That's all I have to say," Maria giggled.

"Shouldn't I be saying that to you?" Edie countered.

"Uh oh, dance off!" the group heard someone yell. They ran over to the makeshift dance floor and watched Steve and his buddy dance off toLet Me Clear My Throatby DJ Kool.

Justin laughed his ass off as Steve did the running man and other old school dances. He didn't even know his stepfather could move like that. Near the middle of the song, Steve pulled his wife to the dance floor.

"Go Mrs. P. Go Mrs. P," the crowd chanted as she did the cabbage patch.

"Your parents are crazy," Kim exclaimed.

"Tell me something I don't know," he countered. Steve motioned for the both of them to come to the dance floor and they eagerly accepted the invitation.

The crowd cheered even louder as Kim and Helen did the robot together. Kim couldn't believe she was having so much fun. As a new song started, many people joined them and began to do the electric slide. Steve and his friend were in the front of the group leading them in the dance. Justin and Kim were somewhere in the middle of the giant mass.

"Oh, snap," Maria shouted out from somewhere in the crowd. Justin grabbed Kim's hand as they danced side by side with the rest of the party.

"Why Justin, I had no idea you had rhythm," Kim joked. Justin snaked his arms around her waist and she reached behind her to hook her arms around his neck.

"Then I must not be doing something right in the bedroom," he whispered in her ear. Kim chuckled and turned around to face her boyfriend.

"You are a master in that department," she said softly.

"That rhythm joke kinda hurt my feelings. Maybe we should go to my bedroom and you can make it up to me," he said, biting his lip. He brought her closer to his body, pressing his semi-hard dick against her stomach. They were standing motionless in the crowd.

"Down boy," she replied with a small kiss.

He groaned out, "It's been too long since the last time. Almost a week."

"You're pathetic," she laughed. Although, she had been keeping track too.

"Fine, fine. I'll wait for a little while longer and then you're mine."

Kim stood on the tips of her toes and kissed him deeply. She smiled against his lips when various cheers arose around them. Everyone was watching them.

"That's my boy!" one of his friends yelled out. He kissed her again until she pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"I'll be counting down the hours," she murmured before walking away.

*********

Kim was enjoying her food and sitting with her friends at a small picnic table just making random conversation. She was about to say something when she saw the smiles virtually fall off everyone's faces. She was about to ask what happened when Maria interrupted.

"Who the fuck invited Mackenzie?"

"I just lost all my desire for food," Brittany exclaimed, throwing her napkin down.

Kim looked as Mackenzie walked into the yard and towards the food. She saw an older woman, who was no doubt her aunt walk with her. Mackenzie gave everyone, especially Kim a quick once over and made no other acknowledgment of their presence.

"Well, the bitch has arrived folks," Edie announced, crossing her arms.

"Yippie. Someone grab the champagne bottle," Kim replied in mock cheerfulness.

"She's here now. That means the party is officially over for me," Maria exclaimed.

"Yeah, me too," Brittany added.

"Don't leave because of her, please," Kim pleaded.

"I sympathize with you, mommy but, ella es una perra loca," Maria replied, grabbing her purse.

"Maria, you're supposed to be the tough one," Kim whined.

"I usually wouldn't disagree with that statement, but I fear for my life when I'm around her," Maria exclaimed.

"You think she of all people could take you down?" Edie scoffed.

"No, what I meant by that was, I can't stand her at all and I'm scared that if I'm around her for one more minute, I'm goin' stab her with that skewer. We all know that if I do that, I'm going to prison and I'm too pretty to go there and be someone's little piece of ass. She is not worth me fucking up my life and wearing a chastity belt for the rest of my life," Maria explained, rolling her eyes when she looked at Mackenzie.

"At least you're taking precautions," Justin laughed.

"So, I'll see you all later," Maria exclaimed, walking away.

"Call me," Brittany ordered as Maria, Edie and herself made their way out.

"Bye," Kim said, waving. She focused her attention on Justin and made small talk with him during the rest of the party.

Her attention was brought back to Mackenzie when she saw her walk inside the house.

"I'll be back. I've got to use the bathroom. Too many cream sodas," she exclaimed and without another word, she marched across the yard.

Kim walked into the house and hurried to see where Mackenzie had gone. She figured it was one of the bathrooms and went to the closest one on the first floor. BINGO!

Kim arrived at the door just as Mackenzie was coming out. She was drying her hands with a paper towel when she stopped abruptly. Her blue eyes widened considerably when Kim pushed her back inside the bathroom. She shut and locked the door behind her before she narrowed her eyes at the girl.

"Déjà vu. Damn, didn't something similar to this happen at prom?" Kim asked rhetorically.

"I'll scream if you try anything," Mackenzie warned in a low voice.

"If I wanted to kick your ass, I wouldn't be standing here talking to you right now," Kim retorted, crossing her arms over her chest and placing her weight on the sink counter. "Why are you here?" she finally asked.

"Justin's mom invited my aunt and my aunt insisted that I come too," Mackenzie replied. "I didn't come here to see Justin."

"Right. I totally believe you."

"Your sarcasm isn't needed. I'm being honest," Mackenzie said, slightly raising her voice.

"There are certain words that don't exist in your vocabulary and 'honest' happens to be one of them," Kim retorted.

"What? You want me to say I came over here to see Justin? Huh, is that what you want?" Mackenzie asked, crossing her own arms. "You're sick," she said with utter disgust.

"Oh, you paid John to drug and rape me on camera. You threatened to send him to prison for all of this even though you came up with the whole idea. Then, after all you did, you have the audacity to stand here and say I'm the one who's mentally unstable," Kim said in disbelief.

"You're blackmailing me," Mackenzie spat at her.

"Well, sweetie you left me no choice."

"You're trying to hold that stupid confession against me so I'll have no choice but to stay away from Justin."

Kim rolled her eyes and looked at the stupid girl with so much hate, "The only reason, I'm blackmailing you is because you were trying to send someone to jail for something you planned out. You got yourself into this situation, not me. And, you should be thankful that I haven't turned your ass in already!"

"And why haven't you? You obviously hate me! Why not fuck up my life even more?!" Mackenzie asked, flipping her hair.

"I don't want to fuck up your already fucked up life. I admit that I let you get off easy. Way too easy. But, that's only because a small, very, very small part of me feels sorry for you. You're delusional and simply put, stupid. I know you want Justin, but you're living in a fantasy world. You might actually need a psychiatrist or psychologist more that you need a maximum security prison," she bit out.