Closet Opened Ch. 02

Story Info
Bisexual crossdressing husband coming clean with his wife.
4k words
4.52
22k
28

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsully
dsully
86 Followers

The next week was long and agonizing for both of us when we home. Friday came and I was very much looking forward to a glass of wine. Setting my bag down in the den and walking to the kitchen I saw Tricia sitting on a stool at the counter with a glass. Looks like she had most of the bottle polished off. She was pretty relaxed and slumped over her phone doing what looked like idly killing time.

I explained I was just going to grab a bottle myself and would go back to the guest room.

"Wait. I have been doing a lot of thinking." I kept my mouth shut but was on edge waiting for the punch line. Totally expecting her to tell me to get out and sign divorce papers.

"I think I understand now what you said about the electrician and plumber. You like dick and the pleasure from it, right? I don't now nor will I ever have one. You did this stuff before we even met. Somewhere along the line you got an itch so you scratched it. Am I right?" Yes, that is precisely what I meant. Nothing she did drove me back to it.

She nodded then looked me in the eyes and said completely dead pan, "Dress for me. Show me how you want yourself to look for these men who have fucked you. I want to see you at your sluttiest. Take your time. I'll be here with my wine." Of course. Anything for you.

Well, this was quite the turn. Leaving the kitchen and going back downstairs to my stash I pulled out the tubs. I knew what was in each and immediately began pulling out everything needed. There was a bathroom down there which would save some running up & down the stairs. I didn't need to shave my face having done it that morning. Standing at 5'9", lean and toned 160 lbs, my body, face included, had a soft feminine shape already only needing to shave every three days anyways.

I began my routine. I can dress in an hour but really up to two hours needed for best effort. Shaking off my clothes I jumped in the shower. Best for applying makeup to a cleaned face. Best effort sprung to mind again. Time to shed the leg hair. I had in the past and loved the feel but only occasionally. Always explained to Tricia I had in the past and preferred it because my legs tended to itch and hairs catch on my clothes. Off with hairs! I made sure to double check every inch to remove any remaining stubble. No half measures is a phrase I used often, so, off with the chest hair! Not a time for half-assed job.

Once dried I began pulling out the necessities: panties, stockings, bra, prosthetics and make up. The panties I really loved were a shiny pink stretchy g-string. I was always able to hide myself quite well in them and loved how the sides could be pulled up over my hips further embedding the string between my cheeks. Stockings I selected were a pair of black sheer nylon thigh highs with three stripes and silicone stay-up at the top. I always thought they were more classy than the usual trashy lace top ones. Jeez they felt good going up my freshly shaved legs! Finally put the bra on. Black with pockets to hold the DD prosthetics. I only had black as it was versatile and typically the only color for fakies.

In front of the mirror I began massaging in foundation. I covered my face and even neck evenly tapering it lighter as I worked down to my shoulders. It hid imperfections and any possible stubble very well. Eyeliner I kept somewhat tame not wanting to make myself look like a street walker. Little blue-grey-black faded together. I trimmed the eyebrows just enough. The rest would have to be what it was. I had a pair of what I called slut-glasses. They would conceal my less than feminine eyebrow shape. Always light on the blush. Lipstick I saved for last.

Loved my slate grey chemise. It was soft and stretchy. The garters I replaced with a better quality pair so I could easily clasp them on. I mean, don't manufacturers know the garters they provided were cheap and hardly worked at all? Duh!

All in place so I slid in my fakies. I didn't use the bra pockets preferring them to be in direct contact with my own chest. They really helped completing the picture. At 5'9", double-D's were a bit much but no guy ever complained. I had tried not using a bra but my ya-ya's were too heavy to stay in place without one. That did it for my bedroom attire.

Every girl needs a LBD - little black dress - and mine fit me well. Hugged in all the right spots, allowed for the breasts and came down mid thigh. A single laced two inch slit in the back. Didn't 100% scream slut but did say buy me a drink sailor if you know what I mean. Zipping it up in the back was always a challenge but learned long ago a string with a paper clip helped. Just tie the string on then open one side of the clip. Clip went into the zipper then with a tug and holding my dress down at the bottom of my back and it was up.

From jewelery was selected a couple dangly clip on earrings and a necklace that was borderline gaudy but distracted from my adam's apple. Also pulled out a silver set of bracelets. You know the kind with many small bands. This one had seven. I fastened a similar single anklet around my left ankle. From it dangled a small stiletto which I thought complimented my naughty girl look. A couple rings and ready to move on to the finishing touches.

Only three heels to choose from and she said slut so I went with a black shiny strappy set with 4" heels. Won't catch me running a race in them but I was adept at moving around.

My heart was beginning to race. Deep breath. Little sip of water. If men only knew the extents to which I went through for them.

Wig and lipstick were all that remained. My wig for tonight would be shoulder length auburn with slight inward curl in the front. It framed my face well. I remember searching forever to find a good wig. So many started falling apart just taking them out of the package or cleaning but this one had stood the test of time. It also goes around the back of my head well enough that provided someone didn't grab and give a good yank it would stay in place.

Lipstick always completed the illusion so well. I went with color #07, a dark matte red. I covered with gloss to keep it on longer and from smearing. It also gave it a great sheen. A chore to remove and left my lips raw like I had been out in the sun. So worth it though.

Deep breath. Double checking everything by touch and mirror, I think I'd ready. I actually looked damn good if I do say so myself. I could easily be comfortable knowing a walk thru the local mall I would get stares... good ones.

More deep calming breaths. Here goes nothing. I yelled that I was coming out.

"Not funny!" She responded from outside the door.

Leaving the bathroom and turning the corner to the stairs I noticed Tricia was sitting in the entertainment area. Another bottle of wine and two glasses. She looked up and her jaw literally dropped. Long pregnant pause and she seemed to wake up.

"I was not expecting... you look... good. Really good. I want a better look." She motioned me forward.

I shortened my strides to allow for the heels but also to get my hips swinging into action. Around the end of the couch and stood on the other side of a coffee table. I stood there for a few moments before she moved. A look of astonishment on her face like an alien was before her.

"Jesus, Jeremy. You do look like a woman. Like a woman that wants to be taken. And this is how you dress for guys?" I nodded.

"You have the fuck-my-ass look down, that is for certain. Tell me how you find these guys." My turn to be shocked. Part of her understanding it all so I told her about a couple online sites that let you post ads for free. Guys responses I would get in email and we'd talk through email, exchange pictures and figure out if we clicked.

"I bet some don't care if you click just so long as they can stuff their dick in you. Sound about right?" I chuckled a little. Yes.

"Tell me what happens next. They come to your room and then what?" I explained how some like to talk before, some waltz in and immediately drop their pants where others have asked me to open the door on my knees.

"Needless to say, you've suck them." Recalling one not long ago, I told her about it. He came in, escorted me to the bed, pulled down his pants and pushed me to my knees. He shoved his cock in my mouth forcefully, grabbed the back of my head and fucked my mouth. Even shoving it all the way into my throat and holding it there. I came up gasping for air and he would repeat it.

"And then what?" She was sounding genuinely curious and even aroused. I went on recanting what happened next. He pulled me up, hiked up my dress over my head and bent me over the bed. He stuck his face between my cheeks and gave my ass a sloppy oral job. He would exchange his tongue for his fingers and I thought he had four in me. Needed to trim his nails because I could feel they were jagged.

"Yes. I understand that, trust me. And then?" When he was done he kept me bent over and pushed his cock forcefully inside me and fucked me like he was breaking rocks.

"Did it hurt? How long did he do that?" It always hurts a little at first but then a pleasure takes over and a warmth inside me. He pushed himself on top of me jackhammering away for what I thought was 20 minutes. He came then spent a couple minutes in the bathroom and left without a word.

"What did you do? I hope you cleaned up!" This was so odd talking to my wife about how men use me but she wanted to know so let the truth be told. I said I did not clean up because there was another guy coming and he wanted sloppy seconds.

"Oh my God! Two guys fucked you that night?!" No, I explained. There were four total. I felt so ashamed.

"And they all came in you?" Yes, that night all came in me. I think one did twice.

"So, you got your ass fucked by four guys and had five loads in your ass?" Four in my ass and one in my mouth but yes. Five loads in me.

"How can you say you have no diseases?" I told her one had results in hand and the other three had fucked me before. I had checked them out earlier.

She sat there for a while looking away and obviously pondering something. Still sipping her wine. Looked like she was about to say something but she stayed silent a while more.

"And you like getting used by all these men? I mean, you're trying... you *are* impersonating a woman. No self respecting woman would do such a thing. Most women at some point in their lives had to beat men back with a stick." I sighed saying simply perhaps I haven't that much self respect.

"How can you say such a thing? You're successful, respected by your peers and on the fast track for executive management. What?" The look on my face obviously questioned her. What if that wasn't the respect I wanted? What if I felt unappreciated elsewhere? I went on to say while I loved her dearly and wouldn't trade her for anything I never had a great sex life with anyone. Ours was ... okay.

"Is that what it's about? Sex?" No, not just that. Most of these guys have given to me a feeling of passion through their actions. I highlighted the guy that bent me over. He loved my legs and my ass. Not just while he was fucking me and not just because he knew he was going to fuck me. He didn't have to give me that oral but he did. I recalled to her that while he did he gently stroked my legs. He moaned as I did when he was doing it. I didn't ask for it and never did he say that's what he wanted to do but yet he did.

A look of astonishment on her face again but mixed with pity. I could see it in her lips. Almost a pout like when you see a little puppy wanting desperately to jump up on your lap but can't yet.

"I never thought about that. You don't like how we make love?" I most certainly did but how there always seemed to be an element of passion, surprise and even exploration that was missing.

"We've tried different stuff though, haven't we? Those toys and ... oh." A light went off in her head. "All that stuff is for me, isn't it? I don't do much but sit back and let you buzz those things and do all those things to me. Right?" Yes. She was getting it now.

"Why didn't you say anything? I mean, if I knew..." Holding up a hand I cut her off. I had been this way most or all of my adult life. Every woman seemed the same. I wanted what women got. Sensuality. Pleasure. Eroticism. Exploration. Over the top satisfaction from men who only wanted to provide such things. I went on to say that I also did things most women do not and what most men want most: lingerie, bomb blowjobs and anal.

She was dumbfounded and completely speechless for several minutes. I let her process all that. I could tell she was thinking back through our bedroom experiences to try to justify her side. Apparently she could not because the silence continued. I let the silence linger so she could work through things in her head without interruption. Just as she seemed about to speak I let her know maybe it wasn't just her but every woman I had ever met, every wife and girlfriend of every "friend" I met talked to about it. I ended it with the fact that we won't be young forever and should enjoy ourselves while we can. I see it only as a physical act, not one of love.

Her silence continued until she started sobbing. I moved to her putting my arms around her to comfort as her tears ran down her face onto my breasts. I reached for tissues on the table. I really felt bad for her as I did most women. All their formative years they're told to protect themselves and be careful of the bad boys. The product 9 times out of 10 was a woman who didn't know how to satisfy a man and rejected what a man wanted because it didn't fit into their Disney fairybook view of a relationship. She backed away a little after blowing her nose and smiled.

"I got tears and mascara all over."

She went to dab a fresh tissue on on my breasts and looked at me with look of want. She moved to me and our lips met. To be perfectly honest, in our entire relationship it may have been the most passionate kiss we had ever had. Her hands moved up and down my back, through my wig, then cupped my breasts. Hands moved to my lower back again she began hiking up my dress.

"Take it off, but just the dress." she said in a whisper.

We stood together. I turned my back to her. She slowly unzipped the back letting her hands fall to my buttocks. I let my shoulders slip out and the dress began to fall. Her first view of the chemise underneath. Her arms wrapped around me cupping my fakies and kissed my neck. Her hands dropped. One went to my belly to hold me in place the other to my crotch. I was rock hard and peeking out of my panties. Slowly and gently she stroked me. I was leaking. Her thumb dabbed my pre-cum and massaged my tip with it.

Her body language told me to turn around. Her eyes were moist but never looked so alive. They communicated to me she wanted nothing more than to give to me. Returning he gaze, I said I love you. That's when she lowered herself to her knees and put her face in my crotch. Breathing heavily on my sack and tongue flicking on the tip of my cock. Her hands moved up the back of my legs to my buttocks. She pulled me closer to her face and let me enter her mouth. That's when I thought I'd lose my mind. I couldn't remember the last time she gave me oral.

But she didn't just give me oral. No, what she did went beyond that. I'm not exactly small, call it eight inches and change plus a little thicker than most, I should know, but she pulled the full length of me inside her. I could feel her lips against the base of my cock. Though she struggled to do it she kept it in moving her tongue around my shaft. She proceeded to force herself over me again and again. Every time I felt the bend in my cock to adjust for the back of her mouth down her throat. For a moment, I thought I'd explode right there then she backed off.

She looked up to me from her kneeing position and said "I want to feel what you've felt. I want you to use my body for your pleasure. I want to give my body for your pleasure. I want to scream with you when we orgasm together." I almost fell over.

She rose looked me in the eyes and gave me a "stay" motion with a hand. She walked back into the storage area. I stood there wondering what a change of events. She came back out with a pair of dildos from my stash. Once was eight inches the other ten. She also hand a tube of anal lube.

Laying it all on the table and without taking her eyes off me she unbuttoned her blouse showing her nice perky tits contained behind a white front clasp bra. She shrugged off her pants. Panties were matching white bikini style. Stepping out of the pants she moved to the table. Taking the lube and ten inch dildo she began to smear it all over. She repeated with the eight inch.

"Which do you want? I don't think I'm ready for this one." That was regarding the ten inch. I motioned to the ten incher.

She pushed its suction cup onto the coffee table. "Sit."

I straddled the table and dildo lowering myself down, guiding it at first then once it began entering me I locked my eyes with hers and began a slow bounce. Each time more entered me till it was completely inside. I relaxed on it sinking further. Felt so good to be filled and it showed in my facial expression. She was obviously very impressed how well I took it.

She knelt before me with the eight inch dildo. I read her mind and said she didn't have to do it but she did anyways. Slowly lowering herself down till it barely entered her anus, she winced and backed off. I told her that's normal and to give it a minute. She did but began giving me a blowjob again. I don't know when it happened but sometime while she was blowing me she let that dildo inside her and she was fucking her ass with it. Wow! She was serious! Blowjob by this amazing woman while she's fucking her ass with a dildo. If that doesn't scream erotic, well, I don't know what does!

"Honey... honey..." she said stroking my saliva covered cock "I'm going to cum!" When she started to and did she took me full in her mouth again and pushed me down all the way on my dildo. I did everything I could to contain myself but blew in her mouth and let out a moan the neighbors could have heard had a window been open.

Looking to her, she had a euphoric look of lust on her face. Some cum was on her chin but from the looks of it she had swallowed the rest. Tenderly she cleaned any remaining cum from me. I couldn't believe how hard I still was. She wasn't done either.

"I want you inside me. I need you inside me. I don't care where but I think you know where I want you. Fuck me." How could I resist that?

Overcoming all odds and physiological possibilities I managed to stay erect. I mean, after all, how often do you get to fuck your wife's ass the first time? Answer, once.

Not wanting to leave my dildo I told her to get up and get the lube. She applied a generous amount to my shaft and her backside. I spun her around and she hovered there for a moment then guided me to her anus. Once there she lowered herself down. The dildo did a number on her. Still tight but took me without much of a problem. I was fully inside without a centimeter to spare. She began moving up and down. Her hand went to my balls fondling them.

"This is not ... what ... I expected. It's so erotic!" I couldn't agree more feeling her shake. Arms around her I cupped and squeezed her breasts paying particular attention to the nipples. Light squeezes on them but manhandling the rest. She did like them forcefully massaged.

She leaned back putting her full weight on me. My dildo was so deep I thought the balls at the end of it would enter. Moaning as she ground on my cock, fondling me and herself I felt her tighten more.

"I'm cumming! Oh my God! I'm cumming again!" She clenched hard on my cock and nearly doubled forward. Legs spasming and body shaking she sat and quivered. Her anus gripped my cock squeezing it tight. I couldn't help myself but to cum once more. My jizz forcing itself deep inside her ass. I let out a moan of anguish only known to men who cum more than once in short period.

dsully
dsully
86 Followers
12