Closeted Family Secrets Ch. 02

Story Info
Derek's Mom knows something his father doesn't.
4.9k words
4.44
73.2k
96

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I awoke, hand toying with my morning wood under my pajamas, so many dirty thoughts from last night racing through my brain.

It was 9:15am, so Mom and Dad would already be up. I knew I had to keep my experience a secret, not giving away that I thought anything unusual about what happened last night in the front room. When I got to the top of the stairs, I looked into Mom's bedroom and saw the closet door open wide, the hamper not in its usual place. Ah yes, Mom always gets things going early on weekends, and despite their intense adventure last night, her routine was unchanged.

I walked into the kitchen with a textbook in hand, my Dad seated at the far end of the kitchen table, idly flipping through his phone. When he heard me enter, he looked up, full eye contact, looking for me to betray anything I might have picked up from their friend's visit to the front room last night. I said "Morning" nonchalantly and sat opposite him, opening the textbook to peruse it. He replied in like, and continued playing with his phone.

Mom opened the laundry room that is just off of the kitchen, behind dad. As she stepped in, I saw the empty hamper behind her, and heard the washing machine humming away. She, too, looked directly at me and grinned broadly. I flipped over the page as though I was reading it, and said "Morning Mom." I did notice that she must have just showered, as her curly locks were wrapped beneath a thick bath towel. Wearing a heavy white terry robe and open-toed slippers, her ruby red toenails caught my eye. I continued thumbing through my text as she attended the stove, stirring a steaming saucepan.

"Your porridge is ready Dear," Mom told Dad, as she turned and poured the cream of wheat cereal into the bowl she had set in front of him. Without taking his eyes off his phone, Dad added milk and stirred up his breakfast. Mom asked if I wanted anything, and I requested orange juice. As she puttered back and forth, her robe would open now and then as she turned, exposing a few inches of those soft white thighs that get me so excited. My mind wandered to that first sight of her luscious smooth pussy from my hiding place in their room.

A few minutes later, Mom walked to Dad and said, "All done, Sweetie?" and kissed him on the forehead, taking his bowl and spoon to the sink. He then announced that he was going outside to mow the lawn, saying, "See ya' later, boy." as he walked out the back door. I went back to my studying, occasionally sipping away at the orange juice. The whine of the mower started, and Dad passed by outside the window behind the sink, on his first run up the property.

"Did you sleep well last night, Derek?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, not bad." was my reply.

She then leaned against the sink and said, "What do you know about these?" and began to open her robe, drawing my attention first to her baring chest. The robe was separated by about 4 inches, revealing the rounded globes of her petite breasts, but not quite exposed enough to show her nipples. I must have looked slack jawed as I took her in. And, as my eyes drew downward, I froze cold at the sight of the panties covering my mother's pussy, pulled snug enough to reveal a camel toe. I did a double take as I confirmed that the panties she was showing me were both pink, and spattered with cum.

I stared right into her gaze, unable to speak. She noted coolly, "It could only be you, you know! I took these off right before Jim arrived, and when I was putting them into the washer this morning, I knew that no one else could have messed on them, but you." She fingered her clit gently with her right hand, over the cum-stained panty panel. "Your father couldn't have done this, because we both know that he already spilled all over himself and his seat so much sooner, don't we? And, something made a noise in my closet last night. I do think you were a very naughty boy."

She wandered over to me, her left hand stroked my right nipple through my shirt. I could only make sputtered sounds, unable to put even a few words together. She leaned close to whisper in my ear, "And we both know where Jim's cum ended up, and it certainly wasn't on these panties, now, was it?" Her right hand caressed my head as she mouthed small kisses on my ear.

"Mommy thinks you liked what you saw." she whispered, her lips pressing modest nibbles on my earlobe.

I uttered, "Ohhh, Mom, you looked so hot."

"And what did you think of your father?"

"I-I don't know," was all I could get out.

Mom then slid her left hand down into my lap, groping the bulge under my pajamas.

"Oh, Derek, you have grown up so much! I think your big dick is telling me exactly what you thought about seeing your Dad last night." she murmured, her hand rubbing over my length. She then stood and opened her robe wider; the erect brown nipples came into view, after I eyed the cum-spattered bikinis. My mouth in line with her soft flat belly, I reached out and pulled her smooth body into my face. I kissed her tummy, then bit lightly on the jewelry pinned to her navel. Her head rested on mine as she whimpered at my tongue languishing over her midriff. As my tongue suckled at the jewel, I slid my hands up to fondle her erect nubs, pinching at the diamond hard teats.

Her arms held me in, and she begged, "Kiss me there."

My mouth made baby kisses over her belly, my nostrils taking in her fresh clean smell. I felt the warmth emanating from just below. Mom's right hand now gently pushed at the top of my head, delicately nudging me lower. Her fingers combed through my full mop of hair. I slid my lips down to the stretchy pink fabric, the heat beneath and salty taste of my own semen filling my head with delight. My tongue licked at the soiled fabric. Her hands again guided me even lower, to the top of the velvety 'V'. I nibbled and kissed at the cloth over her delicate flesh, my tongue finding the extended clitoris sheathed in fabric. I spent some time pursing my lips around the button and pulling on it, her fingernails scratching along my back. My tongue ventured down the valley of the camel toe; the rubbery lips of her vulva pressing from beneath the slight, pink cloth.

Dad once again trundled past the window, pushing the mower, waving at a passing neighbor, unaware of the debauchery going on inside his own home. Meanwhile, Mom stroked my hair as my tongue suckled at her engorged clit through the thin and now drenched panty. My nose filled with her female musk. Her own excitement as well as my saliva washed over my tongue while my fingers pushed the cotton fabric aside, exposing the thick folds of her tender labia. My tongue stroked up and down along the baby smooth crease, separating each fold and bathing in the slippery entrance to her vagina. Both of her hands now pressed me into her as she leaned back against the table.

I moved to my knees as I licked along the slickened slit, working my way up to the substantial nubbin that is her clit. I wrapped my hungry mouth around the cock-like nub, Her breath then came in heaves. I feasted on the succulent meat just as I did her breasts 18 years ago. "Oh, fuck." was all she could utter, her head spinning as the tender nerves reacted to my loving mouth. A finger, then two pressed inside her to enhance our tryst.

Dad passed by once again, not looking in, as his wife began humping into her son's reckless mouth. Now almost lying on our kitchen table, Mom lifted her knees back to her chest. Her hands pulled up and pushed down her son's head as she would direct the movement of one of her vibrators. As the orgasm took over, Mom's head arched back, her legs shook and buckled as I sucked and fingered her as though my very life depended on it. Suddenly, I felt and tasted the gush that arrived with her orgasm, engulfing my chin and throat with her syrupy cum. Gina is the only other female who has ever gushed like this with me. I lapped at the sweet warm juice cascading from her slick crevice. At that point, things became totally quiet. I couldn't hear the lawn mower!

I pushed myself off, and stood up, looking down at my sodden shirt and pajama pants. "Dad!" I shouted, as quietly as I could. Mom's head turned sharply toward the back door - Dad's whistling heard as he neared the house. Mom lifted herself off of the table, yanking down her robe. I sprung away and ran down the hall to the stairs, and up 2 and 3 at a time. Once in the safety of my bedroom, I closed the door behind me and looked down at myself.

My heartbeat pummeled into my chest. I sat on the bed, wiping at my sloppy chin, drenched in my Mom's pussy cum. I pulled my pajama pants to the floor, and tugged at myself as I replayed the lust filled scene from moments ago. My dick softer now, scared out of its rigid state. I laid myself back on the cool linen; the image of her luscious clit and cunt filled my brain. I languished in dirty thoughts of our encounter as I worked my cock back up to a delirious orgasm. My seed spilled onto my stomach and chest, as my breathing slowly returned to normal. I waited probably twenty minutes before returning to retrieve my textbook from the kitchen.

As I passed Dad on my way down the stairs, he asked if I needed to use the washroom as he wanted to shower before leaving for his golf game. I told him that I was fine, so he continued up, whistling to himself as he disappeared around the corner. When I entered the kitchen, Mom was now in grey leggings and a white sweater, looking like nothing had happened only a short time ago. I reached for my book and she put her hand on it, over top of mine. She told me, "That was so fucking hot! And I didn't even get to return the favor." She kissed me on the cheek and released my hand. "But I promise you that big thing will get taken care of soon."

"But I don't get it." I mused, "I thought you two were the Cleavers. When did this all happen?"

We sat at the table, as she told me that Dad is the best man she's ever known, he's a great father and a devoted husband. He's always worked hard for her and for his family and that we've always come first. But he's never been able to keep up with her abundant sexual needs. Apparently they've had threesomes for years, but were really good at keeping the kids from finding out. She told me that he would sometimes be as excited as she was, when she came home from a date. He would beg her for the sordid details of her exploits with other men. This gave Mom a huge feeling of power over Dad. She began calling the shots.

They soon explored the idea of her playing in front of him, at first on the loveseat, downstairs. But then she found it even more wicked when her lovers fucked her in their own bed. On occasion, Dad was relegated to the floor, a few blankets thrown down for him, while his wife and her lover slept off their sexual escapades. She told me that when Dad saw how hard she would cum from her well-endowed companions, he knew that as much as she loved him, he could never give her the intense orgasms that these other alpha males could.

She soon took advantage of his lust for watching her, that she began having him serve her and her lovers with whatever they needed. She would direct him to fetch drinks and snacks, or breakfasts in bed, sometimes undressing her and her paramour, or just pleasing them in whatever twisted way Mom desired.

Mom told me that Dad's excitement comes from seeing her pleased, as well as seeing her give pleasure to other men. I asked her if he always did stuff with guys. She replied that he had never been with a man on his own, but that his bisexual tendencies kind of developed, as she became more dominant and he more submissive. She found it very arousing to get him to experiment sexually with some of her male and female lovers.

I stood there, gob smacked. I said, "You've been with women too?" She laughed and told me that was a story for another time, but sure, they've had MMFs, MFMs, MFFs and outright swaps and foursomes. But their biggest turn on lately has been Dad wanting so badly to be cuckolded by her, and she gets off both performing in front of him, as well as bringing his bi side out. I could tell she enjoyed using humiliation to stay in control. That explained so much about last night.

After our long talk, I told her that I was going back to my room to watch some TV. As I turned to leave, she said, "Oh, by the way, don't make plans for tonight." I stopped and turned around. "I'll fill you in with the details later", was all she said.

I went up and scrolled through the channels, not finding much of interest on the tube. About an hour later my Mom knocked at my door. She told me that, after supper, I was to tell them both that I would be going out and staying over night at my buddy Keith's house. She said I could go wherever I liked, but that I was to return home at 9:00pm, not before, and not after. She then turned and walked out to the backyard, leaving me to wonder what she had in store for me later.

The three of us later sat down to a warm pasta dinner complete with garlic bread and red wine. We all chatted like a normal family, but only one of us was unaware of my experience in their bedroom last night. Mom mentioned that Ally called to say that she would be coming home to spend next weekend, before returning to college. We talked about school some, and how it was good that Ally had met another girl at school, Jenna, and the two of them had been dating for the past few months. The two of them were having fun in Florida for Spring Break, but they were going separate ways for the weekend, so each could see family on the way back to school.

Once we finished up, Dad got up and helped Mom clear the table and wash the dishes. When the dishes were dried and put away, I announced that I would be gone overnight, just as Mom had directed. On my way out of the kitchen, I kissed my Mom on her forehead and waved back to Dad, and said, "See you tomorrow, folks, have a good night!"

I called Keith on my cell and asked if he wanted to share a pitcher at the pub, and he told me he'd meet me there in a few minutes. We talked about school, and girls, weed and the like, but time, for me, moved at a snail's pace.

Meanwhile, at home, Mom told Dad that she had to make a phone call, seeing that I would be away for the night. She came back to the kitchen soon after, but Dad was already in the front room. She entered sat down on his lap with that familiar grin. He asked "Well?" Before saying anything, Mom ran her hand over his pudgy genitals, feeling his arousal begin.

Mom told him that she had arranged a truly special treat for him tonight and would he like to join on the play this time. His eyes lit up, and he spit out a "YES."

She took him by the hand and said that they would have to get ready before 9:00. They walked upstairs in preparation for Dad's special indulgence.

Back in their bathroom and bedroom, the two of them cleaned up for their newest guest. Mom went to the toy drawer and fingered through some of the sexy items. She first pulled out a ball gag and placed the pink ball into her husband's mouth. He instinctively reached both hands behind his back. She knew this man would do whatever she pleased, and she liked that a lot. As she pulled the strap around his head, she took joy in seeing the tension on the corners of his mouth. As saliva gathered around the spongy rubber ball, Mom pulled the toy off, telling him, "No, I think we can leave this for another night. Maybe just these... ."

With that, she lifted a pair of nipple clamps with a chain between them. Dad looked at her and closed his eyes, awaiting the pressure each one would soon exact on his nipples. Mom clamped both and stepped back. Pleased with her choice, she then looked at her watch. It was 8:50. Perfect timing. She reached for her phone and texted me, "When you arrive, knock and wait to be let in."

There was only two more things left to do in their bedroom, before I was to arrive. First, Mom pulled out a long, black silk scarf from the toy drawer. She then fastened it around her husband's head, sealing off all sense of vision. She took one last look at her naked husband, waiting patiently for her next command, and tugged a few times on the chain joining the clamps. Dad bit hard on his lip as the sensitive skin stretched against the tension. Mom leaned into her cuckold husband and whispered, "Here, put this on." She patted him on the head, and handed him a very special and personal piece of jewelry. "When he arrives, and I bring him into our bedroom, I expect you to be on your knees, in all your glory. Don't disappoint me." His head nodded in obedience.

Meanwhile, at the pub, I heard my cell buzz and found the message Mom had sent. I paid the bill, and told Keith that I had to go home to study some more, and he was welcome to finish up the pitcher, as he's always happy to do.

As I approached the front door, the downstairs was dark, and only the parents' room lighted the top of the stairs with a flickering glow. The fluted glass door provided only a blur of anything inside. A few seconds later, I could see an image descending the stairs, stopping at the door and unlocking it. As it opened, I stepped inside, and stood up against the corner of the hall. My mother stood in the dimly lit room, wearing a black leather bra, skimpy leather bikini panties (which I would later find out were crotch less), and a smile.

With her hands behind her back, she told me to remove all of my clothes. I did not ask why, but instead began to slip off my shoes and socks, jeans, boxer briefs and shirt. Mom held out one hand and said, you'll need these. She dropped into my hand, a scrunched up pair of black leather underwear, stringed thong at the back and a round leather pouch in front. I stepped into them and tucked my semi-flaccid package into them. I admired my own bulge, as did my mother. She extended her hand to enjoy the leathery feel of the growing meat beneath.

She then said, "I have one more item for you. Your father has no idea who is coming up, and I don't want to spoil the surprise by having you blurt out anything, so you'll have to put this on as well." With that, she reached around my head, and I spotted a large pink ball imposing its way into my mouth. Her fingers clasped the gag and she offered, "We don't want you making noises to give yourself away, do we, Honey?"

I nodded and immediately felt the build up of saliva coating the already wet ball that filled my mouth, the strap pulling on each corner. I stared at her scantily clad body as she turned and led me up the stairs. I enjoyed the gentle sway of my mother's ass as I followed, my hand fondling each cheek as we ascended. When we reached the top, I saw that the room was more dimly lit than last night, candles illuminating all corners of the room. In front of us, kneeling at the same corner as the chair stood last night, was my father, eyes covered with the black cloth, hands behind back.

He was naked; his full belly almost hiding his genitals, a chain dangling in an arc between his nipples. But as I got closer, I saw a shiny silver object between his legs. Mom saw my attention drawn to this odd device. "Have you ever seen one of these?" Mom asked, as she flicked her hand over the rounded metal hood covering my father's dick. When I shook my head no, she cupped his package, showing me how this object pinned his shriveled cock against his ball sack; restraining his penis from any growth at all. The restriction prevented any arousal to allow blood to expand his manhood, even if it wasn't all that impressive to begin with. A small pad lock held the pieces together. "I like my cuckold in a cage so he doesn't get too stimulated."

She fingered the silver cup between his legs, telling him, "If you are my good cuck, I will reward you with release in a little while. In the meantime, I want you to meet my newest lover. He is of generous size, as you are now welcome to feel."

12